Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 09-Jan-16, 05:10
Banned
Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,657 Times in 782 Posts
Default What's the most memorable hold you've been in

memorable hold you've ever been put in?

I went through a bunch of qualifiers - sexiest, most painful, most inescapable and a few others until I realized they were all narrowing the question down too much. I wanted to make it more open-ended and "memorable" seems like a good catch-all word. For me:

It was a kind of hogtie hold. We scrambled and rolled apart. Her head was towards my feet. Before I could get up or move into a defensive position she grabbed my far ankle and bent my leg behind the other one and got hold of that ankle too. In a split second, she had my legs bent up and quickly slid around behind, trapping my ankles with her pelvis. I tried to push up with my arms to escape, which was a mistake. She seized one arm, used this wicked wristlock she always applied anytime she wanted to put my arm somewhere and twisted it behind me. I finally realized what she was up to and fought like hell to save my other arm but it was too late. She had the position and the leverage. I made her work for it but she still got it behind my back as well.

Then came the part that really made it memorable. She crossed my wrists and positioned my hands where she wanted them. With my legs immobilized, I couldn't resist much. Once she'd done that, she dropped her weight down onto my back and placed each breast in the palm of my hands. The she leaned forward, cupped my chin with her hands and pulled my head back. I had never been in a more helpless position. There was nothing I could do. She teased and taunted me, made me squeeze her tits (gently) and made me recite all the ways she was superior to me. The session was near the end, so this was her final hold and she made the most of it. The remainder of the session was me doing all the things she'd made me promise to do.

The end, at least it was for me. What didn't end was the delicious memory.
The Following User Says Thank You to brooksie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jan-16, 22:55
Points: 2,998, Level: 22 Points: 2,998, Level: 22 Points: 2,998, Level: 22
Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: What's the most...

was it Gabby Hames or Arekah?
Old 09-Jan-16, 23:30
Banned
Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomas666 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
was it Gabby Hames or Arekah?
No.
Old 10-Jan-16, 11:59
JohnODubhghaill

I love the RNC choke where they trap your arms under their legs. It makes you completely helpless. I like it best when they apply the choke gently/slowly and talk to you while applying it.

An example of the hold is at the 2:15 mark in this video:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I ask for this hold in most sessions. I much prefer it to the regular RNC as, as far as I know, it is impossible to defend against once your arms have been trapped properly.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-16, 14:18
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,520 Times in 903 Posts

kimura lock was very painful
Old 11-Jan-16, 16:23
Points: 12,346, Level: 48 Points: 12,346, Level: 48 Points: 12,346, Level: 48
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

what are we looking for here? Painful, Humiliating, sexiest, ect
Old 11-Jan-16, 16:24
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlylegs [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
what are we looking for here? Painful, Humiliating, sexiest, ect
Up to you. Memorable, for whatever reason. Bit of backstory would be nice as well, rather than just a list of holds.
Old 12-Jan-16, 05:05
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,453 Times in 286 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooksie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Up to you. Memorable, for whatever reason. Bit of backstory would be nice as well, rather than just a list of holds.
What’s the most memorable hold I’ve ever been put in? There have been so many great moments in my years of wrestling, that I’m going to ignore the exact meaning of the superlative most, and just recount one of the most memorable because this was the first time that I ever gave up for real.

There was a really rocking BYOB club outside of Baltimore where I would wrestle with the strippers. Even though I lived a hundred miles away, after a while the bouncers and many of the girls would recognize me on sight. I would put up a variation of my standard prize structure, probably $10 to try, $20 to win, and $50 if a female could ever push me way, way past a normal tap out to a complete submission and surrender.

I would sit or lie in a chair toward the back of the room usually, or maybe sit on the floor in front of a chair, and the ladies would try head scissors, or body scissors, perhaps booty bouncing or pins on top of me. The girls who I deemed fit and strong enough to try against me might make multiple attempts before they’d tire out, so a decent payday, and fun. Sometimes there would be courtesy wins of that $20 for the ones who did particularly well, even if I wasn’t really forced to give, because after all I wanted the games to continue. For the unqualified women who nonetheless insisted on trying I’d allow them their $10 attempt and then just explain, “You’re beautiful honey, but I do this a lot, and you’re just not strong enough.” The bouncers, who I tipped exceptionally well, and the other five or six stronger women each night would generally defend my honor. This was a nude bar and I could easily meet the ladies that caught my eye by just waiting for their turn on the multiple stages, sitting up front, and tossing dollar bills.

One night I had been wrestling with a few of the girls as usual, but with one of my favorites in particular for about the last hour and a half before the place closed early in the AM about three O’clock. She was just a little bigger than I, so probably just over 5’, 6” and just about 132 lbs or so. This blonde dancer was in her young twenties, very lithe, but quite fit and strong with a real talent for doing a handstand move in front of my chair and putting me in a reverse head scissors that just would not quit.

That night just before closing as the music roared and the liquor flowed, she got me in a perfect grapevine on the middle of the club floor. People were walking around us and stepping beside us, and of course some stopped occasionally to watch, but there was no time limit on this one. Even normally, the dancers didn’t have to necessarily stop and restart for each $10 at the start and stop of a song if they thought they had me in a tough spot. Now, at the end of the night with the lights up and the dancing over, there was just the house music. This beautiful young sharp girl knew that she had me trapped just perfectly this time, and she would not let go. Time went on and on, minutes and minutes went by, but I could not break free with her on top of me and her grapevine positioning holding me in place as tightly as she could.

I began to scream in pain. Without letting up but a fraction of leverage, she asked, “Are you giving up now?”

“No,” I answered her, “I’m just screaming in agony.”

She knew to ignore that, and put back on her full pressure, forcing the full strength of her entire fantastic body into breaking my true will then, and making me give.

After another couple of minutes, pure pain and agony, more than any subjection or humiliation, I had to give up completely to her. Technically, she was allowed to continue, but she was exhausted too, but jubilant. We both got off the floor and I gladly counted out her $50 prize. She held it overhead and proudly walked around a little before we hugged and both left our separate ways.

The next morning I was surprised to wake up and find that I could not walk, only hobble. My legs were hurt so badly from the night that I could barely move under my own power. When I went out with my friends later that night I was as if a crippled old man, and definitely the butt of their ridicule. When I was not too much better two and three days later, I thought my legs might have been damaged, not just hurt. I worked it out though over the next few months. Breast strokes, and especially back strokes in the pool were particularly effective in working through the pain and regaining normal fluidity of motion.

I, of course, went back to the club again and again with many great adventures. Good times.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jan-16, 06:01
Banned
Last Achievements

Nice story, and a great re-telling of it. And you're right, it doesn't have to be the most memorable. Qualifier not needed. Just memorable, for whatever reason.
Old 12-Jan-16, 15:06
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,520 Times in 903 Posts

ok since you want detail, second most painful was the over the knee bow and arrow hold

My wife has a penchant for pro stye holds.

We were wrestling and next thing I know she is kneeling on the middle of my back, Was thinking that she was going for a camel clutch.

Next thing I know she is grabbing my legs and rolling them up, she grabs my chin, and then rolls over with me draped over her knees while she is pulling on my neck and legs

Very painful, and she kept me suspended that way for almost a full minute

Hurt like hell and was frustrating to get out of
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post: