Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-May-21, 18:16
Points: 4,339, Level: 27 Points: 4,339, Level: 27 Points: 4,339, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: School Wrestling Tournament

Hi wrestler35
I would you support at Pratreon. Your stories are quite good. But i have a problem. The description of the fighting so short to me.But that is existenial. When i read i have to go the cinema in my head. Well, i want read over detailed description of head/bodyscissors and long..l o n g Schoolgirlpins with trash conversation. AND YOU CAN! Which was too short in the schoolwrestling tournaments, so the individual fight vs.the teacher was much better.
Let's read here a story,that CONVEYS helplessness, fidgeting between muscular thighs�� and i think now support you. ��
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bestmixedcatcher For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jun-21, 04:54
Points: 1,106, Level: 13 Points: 1,106, Level: 13 Points: 1,106, Level: 13

Old 24-Jul-21, 12:38
Points: 2,987, Level: 22 Points: 2,987, Level: 22 Points: 2,987, Level: 22
Last Achievements

When will we get a new installment? I'm anxious to see how the story continues
Old 10-Aug-21, 00:15
Points: 9,714, Level: 42 Points: 9,714, Level: 42 Points: 9,714, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackheart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When is your next post in patreon?
Posting an update later tonight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestmixedcatcher [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi wrestler35
I would you support at Pratreon. Your stories are quite good. But i have a problem. The description of the fighting so short to me.But that is existenial. When i read i have to go the cinema in my head. Well, i want read over detailed description of head/bodyscissors and long..l o n g Schoolgirlpins with trash conversation. AND YOU CAN! Which was too short in the schoolwrestling tournaments, so the individual fight vs.the teacher was much better.
Let's read here a story,that CONVEYS helplessness, fidgeting between muscular thighs�� and i think now support you. ��
Thanks for the input, yeah I agree with you completely. For that reason I’ve been putting a lot more time into writing stories that are longer and better quality, posting the new one to Patreon tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxingstop [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When will we get a new installment? I'm anxious to see how the story continues
I’m posting a new story tonight then will be working on finishing a custom request. Then hopefully soon I’ll be posting some new installments to the tournament covering the main character and Tyson’s experiences in the losers bracket!
Old 10-Aug-21, 01:06
Points: 2,062, Level: 18 Points: 2,062, Level: 18 Points: 2,062, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Looking forward to that Patreon post tonight!
The Following User Says Thank You to Hillnr01 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Dec-21, 18:05
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

After witnessing Tyson's humiliation at the hands, or breasts, of Rachel, I returned to the tournament board to see if it had been updated to show who I would be facing that afternoon in the losers' bracket. I saw that I would be facing Cassie, an attractive sophomore lightskin black girl who had actually lost to Tyson in her first round matchup. She was much smaller than me, with a height of roughly 5'3 and weight of about 120 pounds. I made my way to our assigned mat and began to stretch while I waited, wondering if this would finally be the day that I won a match at this tournament. If not, I would be eliminated two tournaments in a row without registering one win. My thoughts were interrupted as Cassie arrived and began stripping down to her outfit, a purple bikini top with matching purple thong that left no part of her ample rear to the imagination. We made our way to the center of the mat where the referee prepared to start the match. Cassie offered me a handshake "Goodluck" she said. "You too" I replied. At least she seemed nice, she wasn't taunting me about the results of my previous matches like my other opponents had been doing. We circled around each other in the center of the mat, Cassie in a kind of crouched position with her arms out in front of her. I quickly closed the distance, brushing past her arms and wrapping my arms around her waist. I began trying to drag her to the mat but she had surprisingly good balance and was able to stagger around and remain on her feet.

The next chapter in the School Wrestling Tournament has now been posted at patreon.com/wrestler35. Above is a preview, and I hope you guys enjoy the return to this series! After this, there will be one more chapter in this tournament focusing on Tyson's experience in the losers bracket. Then, I will have an exciting announcement to make about the future of the School Wrestling Tournament storyline. Happy new year guys and thanks as always for your support.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wrestler35 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Dec-21, 23:21
blackheart
This message has been deleted by blackheart.
Old 14-Jan-22, 19:39
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

The next chapter of School Wrestling Tournament has now been posted at patreon.com/wrestler35. It wraps up this tournament by covering Tyson’s experience in the losers bracket. Let me know what you guys think!

The next edition of School Wrestling Tournament is going to be the best and most detailed yet, can’t wait to share more with you guys soon. It’s been nice getting back on a more regular release schedule.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wrestler35 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jan-22, 15:28
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Hey guys the first chapter of the next School Wrestling Tournament has now been posted at patreon.com/wrestler35. Please note that it is only an intro, setting the scene for the tournament, and there will be much more to come soon. I’m finishing “Just a Wrestling Move Part 2” and then will get rolling on this tournament
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wrestler35 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-22, 23:00
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Hey everyone, I have now posted Just A Wrestling Move (Part 2) at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. There were a lot of people asking for this continuation so I wanted to get it out there for you all before I get into the next tournament. The first tournament matches will be coming up next!
The Following User Says Thank You to Wrestler35 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Feb-22, 17:32
Points: 6,277, Level: 33 Points: 6,277, Level: 33 Points: 6,277, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Great as always .Great photos too
The Following User Says Thank You to blackheart For This Useful Post:

Tags
mixed wrestling