Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Jun-16, 08:53
bigbadbootyboy

Default Re: School Wrestling Tournament

Perhaps he could take on a younger freshman girl who lost against a much larger senior. This might be even more embarrassing for him...
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jun-16, 21:11
Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Following Dani's journey through the tournament sounds good. Then maybe she can face the protagonist again after the tournament
Old 27-Jun-16, 04:17
Points: 9,714, Level: 42 Points: 9,714, Level: 42 Points: 9,714, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
GO DANI!

I like her quiet confidence, her capable sounding legs, and of course, dat ass.

Thanks for writing this for us, mate.
No problem. Yes it worked out pretty well for her
Old 27-Jun-16, 04:18
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadbootyboy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Perhaps he could take on a younger freshman girl who lost against a much larger senior. This might be even more embarrassing for him...
Definitely sounds like a plan for the next chapter
Old 27-Jun-16, 04:20
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by bk13 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Following Dani's journey through the tournament sounds good. Then maybe she can face the protagonist again after the tournament
Yes there will definitely be a rematch! (And more facesitting)
The Following User Says Thank You to Wrestler35 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jun-16, 05:24
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default The Losers Bracket, Match 1

After my match with Dani, I went to check the board to see who I would be facing in my first match of the losers bracket. The tournament has 32 entries, 16 guys and 16 girls can enter to keep it even. So after my first round defeat to Dani, I landed in the losers bracket round of 16, guaranteed 4 more matches win or lose. When I arrived at the board, I saw my opponent would be a freshman girl named Rachel. "A freshman" I thought to myself, if this doesn't go well then what will. I decided to head over to our mat early to start stretching and thinking about how I could get some quick submissions and really make an example out of this freshman. About 10 minutes before the match was scheduled to start, Rachel arrived in a blue thong and a colorful bikini top. She was almost a whole foot shorter than me with brown hair. I breathed a sigh of relief noticing that her ass was not nearly as big as Dani's, more of a nicely shaped bubble butt, but not as capable of the complete smothering Dani gave me. However, on top this girl was a different story. Her bikini top struggled to contain her DD breasts, and with every step they jiggled around on her chest. I had never seen a sight quite like this in my life. She interrupted my thoughts as she walked up to introduce herself.

Rachel: Hi, I'm Rachel. So who did you lose to first round?

Me: Uhh this sophomore girl, I don't know how it happened.

Rachel: Oh you're the one who lost to Dani! Everyone's been talking about that match haha. You're a senior right? You lost to a girl that's kinda funny.

Me: Well it's not gonna happen again, who did you lose to?

Rachel: This senior girl, she was a dancer or something, I couldn't handle her headscissors. I'm pretty unathletic honestly, I never really played any serious sports.

I was wary of being cocky after Dani embarrassed me in the first round, but this match was a lock! A senior guy vs a freshman girl that's not even an athlete. This was my chance to get an emphatic win to take at least a little attention away from my disappointing first match.

Me: Well Rachel, I have a feeling you're gonna be 0-2 after this.

Rachel: I don't know, you already lost to one girl haha.

She was right, but this girl was no Dani. I took my place at my end of the mat. Rachel stood opposite me, hopping a little on her toes, her massive boobs bouncing up and down with her. Round 1 began and we locked up in the center of the mat...to be continued
Old 27-Jun-16, 11:46
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

This story makes me wish I was back in school, though I don't remember any of the girls at mine looking like either Dani or Rachel. Good luck tearing your eyes off those massive boobs, mate. And thank you for continuing this fun and exciting story.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jun-16, 14:55
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default The Losers Bracket, Match 1 (continued)

I immediately overpowered Rachel, using my strong arms to drive her onto her back on the mat. I climbed on top of her and sat on her stomach. She tried to push me off with her hands but I easily grabbed them and subdued her. She was right, she definitely wasn't an athlete. I pinned her arms to the mat and began to rub it in.

Me: Tap out now and you'll only have to do this one more time.

She squirmed around underneath me, her huge boobs shaking around with each attempt to free herself. She was obviously getting tired and started breathing heavily, her big chest heaving up and down. I laughed at her.

Me: Cmon little freshman, tap out before I make this hold more painful.

The words had barely made it out of my mouth when I felt her feet around my head. Rachel had swung her legs up and wrapped her feet around my head. She used her legs to pull me off of her and onto the mat, landing on my back. I was forced to release her hands. "Unbelievable, she found a way out" I thought to myself. I had no idea her legs were flexible enough to do that. I tried to get up, but her legs were still on top of me, holding down my shoulders on each side of my head. Rachel sat up and worked her way up to my chest. I tried to throw her off but her legs were controlling my arms and she had me in a very stable straddle. I grew more frustrated as she pinned my arms under her shins, working her way up to my face and securing me in a tight schoolgirl pin. Her smooth thighs pushed against each side of my face, and her giant boobs hung menacingly over me as she smiled down at me.

Rachel: "Looks like the little freshman has you trapped now" she said with a smile. Cmon use your big muscles and push me off.

Me: "Get off me!" I demanded, growing more and more frustrated. "You're gonna pay for this."

Rachel: I don't think you're in any position to make threats big guy. I've never pinned anyone down before, this is fun.

This girl was obviously an amateur and she still managed to trap me in this pin. I tried to use my legs to help me somehow, but they weren't nearly flexible enough to get anywhere close to her. My eyes grew more panicked as she kept looking at me, laughing at my predicament. At least I had air this time, but I didn't want to be humiliated again, and her massive boobs were a constant reminder of my feminine conqueror.

Rachel: You're obviously not getting out. I've embarrassed you enough for one round so you better tap out now before I move up a couple inches and smother you.

I had no choice, I tapped on her thigh several times, and she slowly let me up.

Rachel: Wow I just won my first ever round. Aren't you supposed to be good?

Me: You just caught me with a lucky move.

Rachel: (laughing) Well let's get the next round going then, remember one more submission and you'll have another loss.

Me: We won't have to worry about that

Me: 0, Rachel: 1
Old 27-Jun-16, 15:31
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

The girls are gorgeous, but I am really loving the trash talk and the way they are discovering confidence in their ability to defeat you. It's always good to see a cocky male brought down with facesitting too. Great stuff, mate. Thank you very much.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jun-16, 18:02
Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,802 Times in 669 Posts

Can't wait for the breast smother

Plus, Dani wrestling against a massive and strong guy, yet still beats him

Tags
mixed wrestling