Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion > Can women really beat men?

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Sep-20, 09:16
Banned
Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Are girls getting stronger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennys [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The source is mine eyes and own experience.
And you are right about the age in handball. In the U19 league in Denmark the participants are about 18 years depending on the periode in the season (in beginning 16,6 years-18,5 years and in the end of season 17,5 years-19,4 years) and the U15 are about 14 years (12,6-14,5 years in beginning and 13,5-15,4 in end of season)
Your eyes are no source because they are subjective and we can´t check what you are claiming.

I already gave the sources of matches between 14 or 15 years old soccer academy boys and elite women, where the boys won.

U16 Eintracht Frankfurt 2-0 Fußball-Nationalmannschaft der Frauen
U15 Fortuna Düsseldorf 11-0 Frauen vom FCR 2001 Duisburg (Bundesliga)
U15 Herta BSC 4-2 Damen Turbine Potsdam (Bundesliga)
U15- Newcastle Jets 7 -0 Australia Women
U15 Augusta 3-0 USWNT U23
U15 Colorado Rapids 4-1 Australia women
Old 10-Oct-20, 00:20
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,923 Times in 486 Posts

I wonder how certain people here who claim that even untrained middle aged men could beat females who are champions in fight sports react to recent mixed MMA match between a novice female MMA fighter and a middle aged man.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

She kicked his butt very easily, she was toying with him lol

She is only 22 and only had 3 MMA fights.

The clueless manly man had absolutely no chance.

So much about middle aged men can beat MMA women nonsense
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-20, 17:47
Points: 57,567, Level: 100 Points: 57,567, Level: 100 Points: 57,567, Level: 100
Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,748 Times in 1,916 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The clueless manly man had absolutely no chance.
He was made to look clueless by comparison, but to be fair, this guy is in decent shape for his age. For any age. The vid says he works in security - a doorman. He probably has a bit of fight training under his belt but just isn't very good when measured against her standard. He is no Hercules or elite athlete but hardly the lowest of the low. He could - and probably has - handled a few skinny punks and drunken lard-asses in his time.

But she was clearly too much for him. In fact she visibly took it easy on him. He looked feeble and timid by comparison. A bad knock out - a head kick or powerful knee - could perhaps have caused permanent damage, possibly even killed him. You can understand why she took it easy on him. He should thank her for just going at 50%. Just playing with him.

Reminds me of a match from years ago when pro Kickboxer Sunshine Fettkether beat a guy named Randy Pittman - a guy who'd won a few unlicensed fights, worked out and had a chip on his shoulder, thinking he could beat a professional female fighter. After the match she said something like "I'm just glad he didn't get hurt" because no doubt he would have, had he not quit once he felt her power and the realisation sunk in that he had no chance.

Last edited by jiminy; 11-Oct-20 at 18:01.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 23-May-21, 22:01
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts

Girls are definetly getting stronger, most teen girls now train with weights to get fit, and many get really strong also.

Here is a bunch of "ordinary" girls today, girls from "Univ. Oregon Acrobatic team" team. They are doing some gymnastic , like many other girls in their age.

Its really impressive to see them flex and have fun. They have more muscles than most my male friends when i was their age!!!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 23-May-21, 23:15
Points: 57,567, Level: 100 Points: 57,567, Level: 100 Points: 57,567, Level: 100
Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,748 Times in 1,916 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepkick [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Girls are definetly getting stronger, most teen girls now train with weights to get fit, and many get really strong also.

Here is a bunch of "ordinary" girls today, girls from "Univ. Oregon Acrobatic team" team. They are doing some gymnastic , like many other girls in their age.

Its really impressive to see them flex and have fun. They have more muscles than most my male friends when i was their age!!!

I look at them now and don't feel particularly intimidated as a guy that lifts and can throw a decent amount of iron around.

But yeah, back when I was a scrawny 130-something pound teenager, I probably would have felt pretty inadequate and ashamed to go to school with girls like this in my class.

I remember when I was about 16, getting triggered by seeing Pam Anderson flexing on TV. I look back now and think "that's not very muscular" but I remember getting triggered at the time so I must have forgotten how scrawny I was.

I remember the adrenaline running through me, immediately running to my bedroom and finding something heavy to start curling telling myself I can't accept this, I need to up my game now.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-22, 19:26
Points: 7,431, Level: 36 Points: 7,431, Level: 36 Points: 7,431, Level: 36
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Women have been liberated since such a short time, and yet white women have already catapulted past south asian men with ease. They are already taller and stronger than south asian men, which is a big chunk of men on planet.

Comparing the physique of dudes around me (I live in an indian metro) ,while going out to run errands, to that of white women tells makes it clear to me that white women, in most cases, are comfortably stronger than south asian men. And that is a sign of the coming times.

So, I would say that yes women are getting stronger. Rapidly so.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to .... For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Mar-22, 13:43
Points: 1,245, Level: 13 Points: 1,245, Level: 13 Points: 1,245, Level: 13
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by .... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Women have been liberated since such a short time, and yet white women have already catapulted past south asian men with ease. They are already taller and stronger than south asian men, which is a big chunk of men on planet.

Comparing the physique of dudes around me (I live in an indian metro) ,while going out to run errands, to that of white women tells makes it clear to me that white women, in most cases, are comfortably stronger than south asian men. And that is a sign of the coming times.

So, I would say that yes women are getting stronger. Rapidly so.
What kind of fetishistic internalised racism is this shit???
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumbass3 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Mar-22, 06:13
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbass3 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What kind of fetishistic internalised racism is this shit???
A whole race of women being stronger than a group/race of men has always been a hot fetish. How is my fetish racist, or any different from people into the fictional amazonian women?

By your logic white dudes submitting to black/asian women and calling them stronger than their subset of white men is racist too. I am a sub indian guy who likes submitting to taller and stronger white women (and asian women too). Discussing the instances/situations where white or asian women are stronger than indian men is hot to me. And luckily for me, those situations aren't rare.
Old 13-Mar-22, 19:11
Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by .... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A whole race of women being stronger than a group/race of men has always been a hot fetish. How is my fetish racist, or any different from people into the fictional amazonian women?

By your logic white dudes submitting to black/asian women and calling them stronger than their subset of white men is racist too. I am a sub indian guy who likes submitting to taller and stronger white women (and asian women too). Discussing the instances/situations where white or asian women are stronger than indian men is hot to me. And luckily for me, those situations aren't rare.
What do you think of men who get off on the idea of being stronger than most women?
Old 13-Mar-22, 19:22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wowman8282 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What do you think of men who get off on the idea of being stronger than most women?
Maledoms?