Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Mar-18, 15:38
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Sheena reviews

I think there is a new number one wrestler in the scene. I've faced current top wrestlers like Diana, Veve Lane and Venom before - but, to me, Sheena seemed a class above these. To confirm what I suspect (that Sheena is the new number one), I would absolutely love to Sheena face one of these girls. I would also love to hear what others who have faced her think.

Personality-wise, Sheena reminds me of Tia & Orsi B (both also from Hungary). She has a real warm and fun personality. She loves to chat.

Wrestling-wise, Sheena has such good technique, is so fast and so strong. I knew from her wb270 bio that she was going to be on another level to anyone I had faced before. I asked her to use her A-game for the first 5 minutes, as I wanted a full feel of how good she was. We started standing. She quickly took me down with some judo throw and continued to rag-doll me until the 5 minutes was up. I was completely disoriented after the 5 minutes and had tapped dozens of times (I didn't even try to count).

I know Veve, Diana and Venom are serious athletes so, in one sense, it is hard to imagine Sheena running through them with ease. However, in another sense, it is also hard to imagine Sheena not running through them with ease. I have faced Veve, Diana and Venom before but it was a totally different feeling against Sheena. I've never felt so overpowered. I do think the matches will happen someday, as Sheena is keen to face the best.

I said to Sheena after we wrestled that Ina Black might be the only girl in the scene that could challenge her. Due to Ina's size, she would represent a different type of challenge. However, I would still back Sheena against Ina as I think Sheena would be too fast. Sheena told me that her friend, Izabella Mendes, is virtually unbeatable. There is a photo of Izabella fighting Ronda Rousey on her wb270 page. Unfortunately, due to family commitments, Izabella doesn't travel outside of Budapest.

Sheena and Izabella represent two absolutely fantastic additions to, what I believe, was already the best city in the world for session wrestlers (Budapest).

Added after 5 minutes:

Just thought I would add that I highly recommend Sheena for anyone who is into competitive wrestling (or learning from a world class judoka/wrestler) or a fun/chatty session. Having wrestled Sheena, I'm thinking 'why should I ever wrestle anyone else'. She offers exactly what I am looking for. She is fun. She will do challenges like 'number of submissions in 5 minutes'. She will adapt her to style, e.g. focusing on scissors' or chokes, to her clients' wishes.

However, if you are looking for "extras", Sheena is not the girl for you. She is very clear about this. She is interested in real wrestling. Not things like face-sitting.

One of my favourite things about Sheena is that she has the personality of Orsi/Tia. She loves to chat. She makes you feel at ease as soon as you meet her.

If you are looking for clean wrestling (or chatting), Sheena is perfect. To be dominated with such ease by a much smaller (and very chatty) girl is simply amazing. One of those experiences you will never forget.

Last edited by RNC; 01-Mar-18 at 15:38.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Mar-18, 16:03
Points: 2,428, Level: 20 Points: 2,428, Level: 20 Points: 2,428, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sheena, February 2018

Thanks for report. Absolutly agree, she is my number one for quite a while (as I met her for "UTR-training" before she did the step to do sessions). Absolutly love to fight her, absolutly love to train with her - she is a great Judo-coach. And love to be with her.

Regarding Izabella:
You are right, she is even the better fighter (taller, heavier, stronger). But the top sessions are with Sheena.

I don't think she is one level above Diana or Venom. In Gi-fight from standing she might be about their level. NoGi I think Diana and Venom are more experienced. But it's just a matter of time. Will be very interesting to Sheena at Monicas event in July!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to renrew For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Mar-18, 16:56
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by renrew [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't think she is one level above Diana or Venom.
Interesting that you don't think Sheena is a level above Diana or Venom. I'm really happy to hear this as it sounds like we could have some great matches ahead. Seeing Diana vs Venom was absolutely awesome for me. It sounds like we could some similarly awesome matches involving Sheena.

All three girls could beat me by whatever score they like - so I am probably not the best person to judge who is the strongest amongst them. And I did ask Sheena to give me her best game (I did not ask the same of Diana/Venom) so my view might be somewhat tainted by this. I also faced Sheena more recently than the others (and I am getting worse with time).

However, having been so destroyed by Sheena I still find it hard to imagine her not dominating Diana/Venom. I guess we will find out soon. I hope!
The Following User Says Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Mar-18, 17:43
Points: 2,428, Level: 20 Points: 2,428, Level: 20 Points: 2,428, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Interesting that you don't think Sheena is a level above Diana or Venom. I'm really happy to hear this as it sounds like we could have some great matches ahead. Seeing Diana vs Venom was absolutely awesome for me. It sounds like we could some similarly awesome matches involving Sheena.

All three girls could beat me by whatever score they like - so I am probably not the best person to judge who is the strongest amongst them. And I did ask Sheena to give me her best game (I did not ask the same of Diana/Venom) so my view might be somewhat tainted by this. I also faced Sheena more recently than the others (and I am getting worse with time).

However, having been so destroyed by Sheena I still find it hard to imagine her not dominating Diana/Venom. I guess we will find out soon. I hope!
We can agree on all three are top level skilled wrestlers. Sheena with the extra plus personality (even though Venom and Diana are also very, very nice).
The Following User Says Thank You to renrew For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Mar-18, 17:51
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by renrew [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
We can agree on all three are top level skilled wrestlers. Sheena with the extra plus personality (even though Venom and Diana are also very, very nice).
Yeah, I actually find it really hard to compare the personalities of the girls. There are so many girls that I can't fault personality-wise. Sheena, Diana & Venom are three such girls. They are all so sweet when they are not killing us.
The Following User Says Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Mar-18, 23:36
Points: 4,017, Level: 26 Points: 4,017, Level: 26 Points: 4,017, Level: 26
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah, I actually find it really hard to compare the personalities of the girls. There are so many girls that I can't fault personality-wise. Sheena, Diana & Venom are three such girls. They are all so sweet when they are not killing us.

I have wrestled Tia. how would you compare a session with Sheena with a session with Tia?
Will Sheena submit you as hard and play with you like Tia does?
I think Tia's sessions are very good. She likes to toy with a guy and have fun.
Is Sheena just as fun to wrestle?

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tomas666 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Mar-18, 10:00
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomas666 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have wrestled Tia. how would you compare a session with Sheena with a session with Tia?
Will Sheena submit you as hard and play with you like Tia does?
I think Tia's sessions are very good. She likes to toy with a guy and have fun.
Is Sheena just as fun to wrestle?

Thanks!
Yes, I found Sheena to be just as fun Tia.

I had enjoyable chats before my sessions with both girls. 10 minutes into the sessions, I was enjoying the chatting so much that I had to ask myself 'do I want to continue talking or do I want to start wrestling'. I chose to wrestle both times though as I knew I would regret it if I didn't.

Sheena has a slightly 'bigger' personality, more animated when story-telling, e.g. when telling me stories about her past work as a waitress she would act out the various roles, which I found hilarious. She is very fun and outgoing. Tia is just as lovely though. Both are perfect IMO.

When wrestling, both girls were so far ahead of me that they could toy with me. They both talked and joked as they moved from submission hold to submission hold. We shared some great laughs as we wrestled. I remember one time with Tia where she was laughing uncontrollably while I was trapped in a triangle (thanks for jogging my memory about this!).

Sometimes I ask girls to ignore submissions, keep submissions on after I tap, etc. I didn't ask this of Tia or Sheena. With both girls being so powerful, I guess I was too scared to. Based on our conversation, I'm almost certain that Sheena offers such sessions (@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] might be able to confirm) and I think she would be really good at sessions like this. She is good at talking, funny and, as far as I can tell, unstoppable at wrestling. I also know that Tia offers such 'ignore submissions' sessions.

A difference between Tia and Sheena and is that Tia uses more traditional mixed wrestling holds, e.g. breastsmothers, tight front and reverse headscissors, while Sheena uses different techniques (which are a breath of fresh air) including throws (which were awesome to experience) and instant attacks following throws while you are still regaining your bearings. Sheena has a small repertoire of traditional wrestling holds as well, e.g. scissors and camel clutch. I laughed so much the first time she put me in a camel clutch. She is also actively trying to learn more of the traditional holds (to meet client requests) so I would expect that soon enough she will have as many traditional holds as anyone else.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Mar-18, 12:27
Banned
Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

I wouldn't be surprised if Sheena dominated the best session wrestlers as she used to train and compete on a higher level.

Now, her friend; Izabella, looks invincible.

Last edited by ricky-8-; 02-Mar-18 at 14:40.
The Following User Says Thank You to ricky-8- For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Mar-18, 14:53
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Thanks for the review @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] , I suspected that a session with Sheena would be a great experience, and now she’s on my must-have-a-session list for 2018. Looking forward for a review on Izabella Mendes.
Old 02-Mar-18, 15:49
Points: 25,586, Level: 69 Points: 25,586, Level: 69 Points: 25,586, Level: 69
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,098 Times in 409 Posts

Does she make victory poses ?
The Following User Says Thank You to megahexer For This Useful Post: