Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Mar-18, 06:09
Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,048 Times in 141 Posts
Question Losing against your wifes/girlfriends. Really?

I want an honest answer. Reading your previous posts I was wondering: how can you guys actually lose wrestling your wifes/girlfriends? I mean how it is possibile? Either they are or were used to be strong athlets or you let them win. In this forum every fantasy about female dormination can become true, but the real life is another matter. I'm not saiyng that it is not possibile at all losing to an average girl but statistically all the losers would stay in this forum
Old 22-Mar-18, 08:42
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts
Default Re: Losing against your wifes/girlfriends. Really?

I guess this conversation is bound to happen every few months, so I'll just write down the main talking points of both sides:

A man cannot lose against a woman in real life

- Since I've never taken any statistics course, my understanding of concepts such as "average strength" and "standard deviation" is dubious at best. I'm sincerely convinced that men being stronger on average mean that every man will beat every woman in a fight.
- I've probably never met a good session wrestler either, because I still think that pure strength is the decisive factor in wrestling. Things like "stamina" and "skill" still elude me, but I'm (not) working on it.
- People who're trying to say otherwise are obviously delusional subs, manlets, cucks, pussies, white knights, etc.

A man can lose against a woman in real life

- There are many women (not a majority by far, but still a significant proportion) who're stronger than many men (clearly not all men, but again, a significant proportion of men). Thus it's quite plausible that among the hundreds of people visiting this forum, there are at least a few dozens couples in this situation.
- Strength isn't actually that important in a wrestling match. Skill is obviously a factor and so is stamina. Those attributes are more equally distributed than pure strength between the sexes.
- People who're trying to say otherwise are either trolls or macho men from developing countries / the last century.

You're welcome!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Mar-18, 09:41
Banned
Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39
Last Achievements

agree with what is above. however there is a bias in the distribution of strength or skills between men and women, considering that they live as a couple.
Women tend to choose men being stronger or more skilled than themselves.
Then couples being in the situation where the woman wins in a strength/wrestling contest might be quite rare. They would not exceed a few percent, but i didnīt measure it of course...
Old 22-Mar-18, 10:18
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I guess this conversation is bound to happen every few months, so I'll just write down the main talking points of both sides:

A man cannot lose against a woman in real life

- Since I've never taken any statistics course, my understanding of concepts such as "average strength" and "standard deviation" is dubious at best. I'm sincerely convinced that men being stronger on average mean that every man will beat every woman in a fight.
- I've probably never met a good session wrestler either, because I still think that pure strength is the decisive factor in wrestling. Things like "stamina" and "skill" still elude me, but I'm (not) working on it.
- People who're trying to say otherwise are obviously delusional subs, manlets, cucks, pussies, white knights, etc.

A man can lose against a woman in real life

- There are many women (not a majority by far, but still a significant proportion) who're stronger than many men (clearly not all men, but again, a significant proportion of men). Thus it's quite plausible that among the hundreds of people visiting this forum, there are at least a few dozens couples in this situation.
- Strength isn't actually that important in a wrestling match. Skill is obviously a factor and so is stamina. Those attributes are more equally distributed than pure strength between the sexes.
- People who're trying to say otherwise are either trolls or macho men from developing countries / the last century.

You're welcome!
Thank you Grapluc for your summoning! At least I hope that this thread will add something to the ongoing discussion.
Of course you can't say that a man cannot lose to a woman at all. It's just against the basic commons sense. The result of a wrestling match depends on many things, especially in the real life. If your girlfriend is a jiu jitsu black belt and you can kick her ass she has a big problem with her training. I guess that only the 5-10% of the couples, once again rough statistical approximation, is somehow in a situation like that. Probably many of them do not put much emphasis on it or hide the situation for psychological and social reasons. But what is a bit strange here is that on the hundreds of contributors more than half of them seem to lose against their will. There are very few people who confessed that they actually won a wrestling match. This is a awkward and rise the question of the truth behind many "real life stories" on the forum.
The Following User Says Thank You to John3 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Mar-18, 10:30
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
agree with what is above. however there is a bias in the distribution of strength or skills between men and women, considering that they live as a couple.
Women tend to choose men being stronger or more skilled than themselves.
Then couples being in the situation where the woman wins in a strength/wrestling contest might be quite rare. They would not exceed a few percent, but i didnīt measure it of course...
A certain type of women (those who are, consciously or not, looking for a traditional relationship) do tend to pick those men, but they're the same women who'd never wrestle a man because it's gross, un-ladylike, or whatever. Among the women who enjoy wrestling men, it's very likely that traditional values are less important, thus they see no issue dating a "weaker" (at least in the physical sense) man because they're looking for more important and meaningful things in a relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John3 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you Grapluc for your summoning! At least I hope that this thread will add something to the ongoing discussion.
One can always hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by John3 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Of course you can't say that a man cannot lose to a woman at all. It's just against the basic commons sense. The result of a wrestling match depends on many things, especially in the real life. If your girlfriend is a jiu jitsu black belt and you can kick her ass she has a big problem with her training. I guess that only the 5-10% of the couples, once again rough statistical approximation, is somehow in a situation like that. Probably many of them do not put much emphasis on it or hide the situation for psychological and social reasons.
I mean, even one in ten couples is huge. I don't mean that you overestimate the proportion; I mean that even such a small percentage means there are a lot of couples in this situation.

Quote:
But what is a bit strange here is that on the hundreds of contributors more than half of them seem to lose against their will. There are very few people who confessed that they actually won a wrestling match. This is a awkward and rise the question of the truth behind many "real life stories" on the forum.
Because men winning about women in a wrestling match don't write a story about it, that's all. I don't think a maledom story (true or not) would get much attention, that's not what we're here for.

I do agree with you that quite a few "real life stories" (especially lately) sound like complete fantasy, though.
The Following User Says Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Mar-18, 10:51
Points: 5,186, Level: 30 Points: 5,186, Level: 30 Points: 5,186, Level: 30
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

It's possible to be weaker than your gf, but incredibly rare and few women would be into that. Maybe 0.5% of relationships have it.

There was a couple on Maury that was a 6'6ft 250lb woman with a midget, that's the kind of scenario where the woman is going to be stronger
Old 22-Mar-18, 11:36
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

I only lost to a GF for real once, when she was really pissed off and it wasn't that much fun, though in hindsight, I was a bit of a dick of a boyfriend back then.

I've lost to several session wrestlers who'd I'd have been happy to date, so, yeah, it can happen, if you find the right woman.
Old 22-Mar-18, 12:20
Last Achievements

I agree with you, it is possible but rare. We should even consider something else besides the brute strength and the weight difference. We have all (I suppose) wrestled a male friend for fun once in our life. It has never happened to me a male friend that asked how to wrestle, which were the rules or the right moves. Almost all the men share somehow a basic concept of wrestling and fighting. According to my experience the women don't. This gives us an incomparable advantage.

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] I'm sure that maledom stories do not gather much support. But all the threads that I read were about real mixed wrestling outcomes. If you wanna write a story there is an entire story section, if you want to made up a fake-femdom "real story" there is another section devoted below. So I can't get the point of lying here. Probably I'm asking this question just because I'm curious and these kind of questions are more likely to have an answer here than on "Yahoo answers"!
Old 22-Mar-18, 12:46
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

I must admit, I find it hard to believe that some of you guys don't think a man can lose to a woman

If a woman is skilled, determined, and loves to wrestle, they always have an even shot at beating a man

Depends on speed, skill and determination, not psychology
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Mar-18, 14:16
Points: 4,381, Level: 27 Points: 4,381, Level: 27 Points: 4,381, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Everyone has a different upbringing. I discovered I was into this only in my late teens/early twenties and never wrestled at all. First couple girlfriends were easy to overpower but with my previous girlfriend and current one, ya they probably do win more than I do. Current girlfriend grew up wrestling and is way better than I am at it so yeah it's a very real thing.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to funness13 For This Useful Post: