Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews > Review Requests

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Jun-21, 04:49
Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Madison Swan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDoe [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I sessioned with her in Vegas. She was awesome. Answered the door in a hot bikini and was super nice. She had mats set up and said the only rule was we couldn’t stand up when we wrestled and had to start on knees. She is super strong and consistently made me tap. I’m not very strong and have no wrestling skills but she controlled the whole time. A couple times I had an advantage and she quickly reversed it. Great body and she commented on her own washboard abs and biceps. Fun times.
Thanks for answering. It does indeed sound like fun times. Are you a bigger guy or a smaller guy? I know Madison herself is quite petite.
Old 28-Jun-21, 16:05
Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Met Madison a few years ago for a wrestling/boxing session. Wrestling was more competitive, she is strong for her size and skilled. Boxing was more fantasy but I was allowed to pummel those abs and she never flinched, put on a great show too! All told she's one of the best I'm hoping to see her again this Sept when she comes back thru TX
Old 29-Jun-21, 14:31
Points: 4,133, Level: 27 Points: 4,133, Level: 27 Points: 4,133, Level: 27
Last Achievements

She blew me away with how good of a wrestler that she is. She is tiny, but she whooped my ass and I am 6' 210. I got choked out at least a half dozen times.

I also did some one sided boxing with her. She isn't trained but she hit me with some good punches and wasn't afraid to punch me hard.

Book her if you want a really tough wrestling session.
Old 11-Jul-21, 19:56
Last Achievements

I just had a session with Madison last night.

We had a semi-competitive (SC) match, which I won 2-0. She's certainly strong for her size (5'1, 115 pounds) and has some impressive grip strength built up by rock climbing. I wouldn't say she is particularly skilled, but she knows some holds and pins. If you are a smaller/weaker guy or out of shape/older, I can see her giving you a run for your money. She said she normally doesn't allow guys to put her in holds in SC matches (she doesn't offer competitive), so bear that in mind if you decide to see her.

Her body is insane, which, like her grip strength, comes from rock climbing. She has packed every bit of muscle she possibly can onto that petite frame of hers. And what little fat she has is in the right places. Her pictures do not lie. Petite and fit women are my catnip, so I was in heaven.

She does do knockouts, which I wanted to try. She put me in a front headscissors and had me out in what seemed like no time at all. She can squeeze quite tightly, and her legs are perfect for getting around you neck.

I found her to be a lighthearted free spirit. She's quite sweet and playful and nice to talk to. I think I would see her again, but I think I would try some sort of fantasy/roleplay scenario with her, which she says he loves.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnny Nobody For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jul-21, 22:45
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Nobody [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I just had a session with Madison last night.

We had a semi-competitive (SC) match, which I won 2-0. She's certainly strong for her size (5'1, 115 pounds) and has some impressive grip strength built up by rock climbing. I wouldn't say she is particularly skilled, but she knows some holds and pins. If you are a smaller/weaker guy or out of shape/older, I can see her giving you a run for your money. She said she normally doesn't allow guys to put her in holds in SC matches (she doesn't offer competitive), so bear that in mind if you decide to see her.

Her body is insane, which, like her grip strength, comes from rock climbing. She has packed every bit of muscle she possibly can onto that petite frame of hers. And what little fat she has is in the right places. Her pictures do not lie. Petite and fit women are my catnip, so I was in heaven.

She does do knockouts, which I wanted to try. She put me in a front headscissors and had me out in what seemed like no time at all. She can squeeze quite tightly, and her legs are perfect for getting around you neck.

I found her to be a lighthearted free spirit. She's quite sweet and playful and nice to talk to. I think I would see her again, but I think I would try some sort of fantasy/roleplay scenario with her, which she says he loves.
nice thanks for the view

How did the KO feel like? was it painless and quick?
Old 12-Jul-21, 00:40
Points: 3,864, Level: 26 Points: 3,864, Level: 26 Points: 3,864, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Am completely in agreement!!!. Madison is special in that she truly enjoys giving you 100% of her effort whatever your preferences are...so be prepared!!!

Pound for pound, she is probably one of the strongest ladies I have ever encountered. And that's saying a lot She's a "must see" in my opinion...
Old 12-Jul-21, 03:38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcginty [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
nice thanks for the view

How did the KO feel like? was it painless and quick?
Yes, it was pretty quick and painless.
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny Nobody For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Nov-21, 23:15
Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

How does Madison fare vs strong and stout types? I am 5'8 and about 190-195. My weight is a little higher than my average but I am agile(ultimate frisbee, running) and several wrestlers such as Tyler Dare and Dez Desire have complimented me on my strength.

Can Madison roll in a playful comp match with someone of my size? I am wanting to get dominated/lose most of the falls. I just like to be defeated while giving a solid effort to win. Which is what has happened in most sessions
Old 05-Aug-22, 20:57
Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Is Madison Swan reliable and trustworthy enough to give a 50% deposit to prior to meeting her? Has anyone ever had any problems?

Europe (which means I'll probably never see them)
Bianca, Antscha, Ms. Nika, Tia
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rennurliart For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Aug-22, 21:15
Points: 6,535, Level: 34 Points: 6,535, Level: 34 Points: 6,535, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rennurliart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Is Madison Swan reliable and trustworthy enough to give a 50% deposit to prior to meeting her? Has anyone ever had any problems?
I saw Madison in 2019, and had no issues what so ever. She is surprisingly strong. I enjoyed my time with her.
The Following User Says Thank You to lapidusss For This Useful Post: