Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 23-Oct-20, 21:15
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Aww! You're really quite cute when you're cranky. Sounds like someone's in dire need of a nap. Well you're in luck! I just so happen to offer the luxury service of providing a crib, a rocker, a reading of Goodnight Moon, a fun size bag of animal crackers, and a carton of apple juice -- all for the very reasonable rate of $700/hr. Diaper change is an extra $100, unless you spoil me by purchasing something from my Amazon wish list or gifting a tribute to me on Venmo. Then, who knows? You might get a surprise raspberry. What fun!

Seeing as you're obviously not a cheapskate and such a service simply must be worth it to you no matter the price (and therefore should also be worth it to everybody else that shares even the slightest bit of mutual interest in this), I'm sure I'll have your $350 deposit by day's end. I mean, you're not a time waster, right?

Cool. Send me your bank details.

Old 23-Oct-20, 21:45
Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Cool. Send me your bank details.

What a surprise... you're actually still here. Gee, didn't you say that you had "nothing further to say" ?

Private message me your Venmo ID and I absolutely will send you a request for payment. You strike me as the sort of person who actually would send money just to prove something. So let's do this.
Old 23-Oct-20, 21:50
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What a surprise... you're actually still here. Gee, didn't you say that you had "nothing further to say" ?

Private message me your Venmo ID and I absolutely will send you a request for payment. You strike me as the sort of person who actually would send money just to prove something. So let's do this.
Ah I only make BACS payments sorry. No details, no cash.

This is getting silly.

I completely disagree with your posts in this thread but I shouldn't have been rude. Apologies.
The Following User Says Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Oct-20, 22:11
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:

2) CLIENTS -- Most don't consider sessions fulfilling enough to be worth $400-$700 regardless of whether or not they can easily afford it. Most do this only once in a blue moon as opposed to with any kind of regularity because they don't find it satisfying enough for the price. There are extremely few repeat clients out there. Just because you might be one does not mean you're the majority. A price set that high sets the expectation that the experience is going to be beyond amazing, which it isn't for most clients.
I donīt think you can really talk for most. How do you want to know ?

I am definately a repeat client with some, although I will admit there is a big difference between sessions in the US and Europe. For 700 I would not become a repeat customer, or a customer at all. In the UK session prices are around 200 Ģ, that makes it easier to become a repeat customer (although I do not live there).

Quote:
I disagree. Communication with session wrestlers is frequently spotty. Unfortunately, session wrestlers are notorious for not answering e-mails -- and the ones I have met have even told me this.
Again you can not generalize, some girls are slow at communication, others are very conscientious both to responding to the mails, and to remembering your interests and to adapting the session to it.

Quote:
If they can't even read a short e-mail correctly, I'm not all that confident they're even going to remember what it is I'm asking them to do come session time. It's definitely not a reassuring start.
I can fully understand you on this point. It will really depend on the girl you choose to meet. Most sessions I had, the girls remembered my interests or most of them. On a few occassions I realized the girl did not know/remember so I had to tell them again. Some also prefered only to be told at the start of the session.
The Following User Says Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Oct-20, 23:15
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I donīt think you can really talk for most. How do you want to know ?

In the UK session prices are around 200 Ģ, that makes it easier to become a repeat customer (although I do not live there).

Again you can not generalize, some girls are slow at communication, others are very conscientious both to responding to the mails, and to remembering your interests and to adapting the session to it.
How can I talk for most? Well, I guess you're right, I can't. But then if the majority are happy, why are 80-90% of would-be clients not showing up to sessions, ghosting in their responses, and wasting their time even after putting down a deposit? Sure, some might be messaging just to get off a little bit, but 90% of them? Nah, unlikely. If there's one thing that's gonna deter someone from going to a session, it's the $ amount. Also, there are a lot of session wrestlers who regularly talk crap about would-be clients on Twitter which definitely deters many with wanting to see them because they sound angry and unprofessional. Then there's the dozens upon dozens of profiles in which wannabe clients have left reviews saying the session wrestler never responds to e-mails. There's also the session wrestlers I've personally met who have said they're terrible at responding to e-mails... which I know first hand because I had to e-mail them multiple times to get an answer to simple questions. So given all that (especially the first point), I think it's pretty fair to assume that most clients are not happy with the way things are. Otherwise, well, this thread wouldn't be as long as it is, session wrestlers on Twitter wouldn't be complaining regularly, and there'd be way less reviews that they don't respond. I mean, if that's not proof... what would be?

200 Ģ = $268 in the US. If sessions were that cheap, I'd be booking them way more often. That is FAR more reasonable than $400+.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ah I only make BACS payments sorry. No details, no cash.

This is getting silly.

I completely disagree with your posts in this thread but I shouldn't have been rude. Apologies.
Big of you to say. Fair enough. Let's leave it there and agree to disagree.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mark.johnson21 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Oct-20, 23:28
Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Scrub boy is an absolute troll everyone feel free to either ignore or better report him he's the ultimate time waster
Old 24-Oct-20, 00:10
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

it's really just a few people complaining for dozens of pages, just like it's a few girls complaining every day on Twitter.

Your currency conversion may be correct, but not when you adjust for the cost of hotel in UK vs. US, or local salaries. Everything is much more expensive in America. Last time I was in Europe I was getting 4-star hotels for cheaper than a 2-star hotel in some-town-you've-never-heard-of, Alabama.

You just can't charge $400 in the UK (or wherever) if the local guys are making 50% less than in the US (even less after taxes). In the US, there are enough people making enough to spend $400 that there is no need to lower prices (and such that lowering prices is actually a losing endeavor).

80-90% is likely an overestimate. Also depends on the girl. Some have no idea what they're doing, don't speak English very well, and allow themselves to get stepped on a bit more than they should. Others know how to spot the time-wasters better.

You can either complain to page 50, or just save more for sessions, get a better job, only session with certain girls, or go for lower-cost alternatives (videos or local dommes who aren't wrestlers and need to be trained a bit). This thread will effect zero actionable change on prices.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-20, 01:37
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
She told me directly that despite the fact that she gets dozens upon dozens of sessions per month -- she always wants more because she's self-employed with no health insurance, benefits, or paid leave.
Ahem…
Dozens of sessions per month at $400 per session, anyone else see the problem here? Just thought it was worth drawing attention to this.
Old 24-Oct-20, 01:40
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
it's really just a few people complaining for dozens of pages, just like it's a few girls complaining every day on Twitter.

In the US, there are enough people making enough to spend $400 that there is no need to lower prices (and such that lowering prices is actually a losing endeavor).

This thread will effect zero actionable change on prices.
But it's not just a few clients or a few session wrestlers. In the last few days, I've actually gotten quite a few private messages from members talking about this with me one on one who have told me they refuse to pay more than $350/hr for a session. They just didn't want to contribute to the argument here. And every session wrestler I've visited in person has complained to me about frequent no-shows and time wasters.

Lowering prices is only a losing endeavor if a session wrestler is already getting enough sessions, but as has been discussed here - most aren't getting nearly as many as they'd like and are frequently dealing with no-shows and time wasters. Then lowering prices probably isn't a losing endeavor.

Whether this thread has any effect on price changes remains to be seen. It's obviously being read and considered by a lot of members on this forum (hence the reason it's gone on for 30+ pages), so clearly more members than usual are thinking about it.

Either way, there is really no point in discussing this anymore. There's obviously two lines of thought on this issue and neither side is convinced of the other. We just keep repeating ourselves at this point.
The Following User Says Thank You to mark.johnson21 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-20, 03:16
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

They would lower their prices if they wanted to. You don't have access to all of their data. Most people complain about prices. Heck, I get PMs on here all the time asking me to share a $12 c4s video if I mention it on the forum. People are cheap. People are poor. But there are enough people making enough money to spend on sessions. 80/20 rule in action. Complaining about it won't get you anywhere. If a particular girl isn't getting any work at $400, she should lower her prices and find out if no one wants to see her, or no one wants to see her at that price. Lowering prices when you do get booked is just stupid.

Quote:
And every session wrestler I've visited in person has complained to me about frequent no-shows and time wasters.
I don't know what you're saying or doing, but no wonder you're unhappy with your sessions. I would be too if every girl I met got out of character and started talking to me about money problems. I've had a couple conversations about it out of band of the session, but working with someone who complains on the job just ruins the fantasy.

Quote:
as has been discussed here - most aren't getting nearly as many as they'd like and are frequently dealing with no-shows and time wasters. Then lowering prices probably isn't a losing endeavor.
They don't want more sessions. They want more money. Being fully booked with 8/day at $400 vs. 10/day at $300, you're making less money by working longer, putting more physical stress on your body, taking more risks with injuries and unruly guys, more likely to burn out, probably more likely to have more no-shows, will be harder to schedule everyone at those rates.

Some guys would rather pay $400 over $350 if it means no rush with exact times, the girl doesn't answer a text mid-session about her upcoming back-to-back, she doesn't bring up awkward money topics, and so on. Not everyone falls on the more-time side of the time-vs.-money spectrum. She wants to make you a happy customer, and I want to make her a happy provider.

I can think of a girl who priced at $450 and she was very frustrated about lack of business. But in her case, it really wasn't the price that limited her. She had bad English, she let would-be clients walk all over her, didn't ask for deposits, ignored/forgot half of what was in her emails, and a number of other things. She just didn't detect the red flags from people who ended up not showing.

You can complain all you like. Do you really think it's realistic to somehow police the session scene to the point that guys won't email a girl for a session, get a price back that you deem unacceptably high, and accept it? Worry about your finances, and stop worrying about how much money the girls are making beyond the extent to which your hour with her fits into your budget. You're not doing her favors. You're purchasing a service from her.
Closed Thread