Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Jun-21, 04:18
Points: 4,480, Level: 28 Points: 4,480, Level: 28 Points: 4,480, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Measuring Scissors Strength?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ivey was allegedly a 5'8 140 pound triathlete, if that's true 388 might not be off by much, I've wrestled 2 and they're capable of phenomenal burst strength.

She is. Based on what I've heard she was as strong as she seemed on video.

Added after 7 minutes:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] which has measuring.
I'm sure Ivey is strong, but that was posed. No girl can squeeze 388# on an unbuffered scale. Dixie was terribly strong, probably Ace class.

I believe that was the correct Amazon Nikki video, but the segment I saw had a part of the interview and teaching Nikki how to squeeze. Her first squeeze was about 290# then she got about 305#.

I had Miss Monroe (Maria Wattel) make some really sexy crush videos. Her inner thighs are horrendously strong. She could literally crush some guys to death.
The Following User Says Thank You to crrrunch For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jun-21, 06:06
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by crrrunch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm sure Ivey is strong, but that was posed. No girl can squeeze 388# on an unbuffered scale. Dixie was terribly strong, probably Ace class.

I had Miss Monroe make some really sexy crush videos. Her inner thighs are horrendously strong. She could literally crush some guys to death.
Almost certainly not but all of this is a kind of speculation unfortunately, scales aren't even uniformly designed/built so these numbers will all be vague anyway. I don't remember that video, if there was a pan over to the scale for example the assumption should be it was rigged. I always like Ivey but I don't need to buy an SD clip to check. Would doubt Dixie is in Ace's class, but like I said I never met anyone else who qualifies for it. I'd guess her strength somewhere above Nikki and slightly below Karla.

Miss Monrow impressed but didn't surprise me. Elite bodyscissors, but below Mikayla and KO and obviously below Ace in my opinion.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jun-21, 07:05
philla76

Has Scissor Vixens done this testing?

I really would like to see strength athletes doing this test as opposed to the bodybuilders. I still reckon 375-400 is doable for strength athletes.

I've tried looking on IG but without being able to do multiple hashtag searches I don't know where to look for these videos.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jun-21, 14:52
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by philla76 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Has Scissor Vixens done this testing?

I really would like to see strength athletes doing this test as opposed to the bodybuilders. I still reckon 375-400 is doable for strength athletes.

I've tried looking on IG but without being able to do multiple hashtag searches I don't know where to look for these videos.
SV has never done testing like this in a video, they occasionally take a custom script and I guess you could include it, however the 'model' has to be interested in making the video. The company which tried testing many of their ladies like this was Femwin (Cindy Huntress' famed 508 pounds number) and since it was 15 years ago my memory of it isn't great, I don't remember if they just posted their results or if they were on video for us to watch.
Old 20-Jun-21, 16:36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
SV has never done testing like this in a video, they occasionally take a custom script and I guess you could include it, however the 'model' has to be interested in making the video. The company which tried testing many of their ladies like this was Femwin (Cindy Huntress' famed 508 pounds number) and since it was 15 years ago my memory of it isn't great, I don't remember if they just posted their results or if they were on video for us to watch.
It's been awhile, hasn't it? I'm a scientist, albeit a pretty old one. My degrees were in mathematics and meteorology (atmospheric physics), so I do know a thing or two about measuring stuff. If you put the squeeze values of these wonderfully strong girls into a statistical equation and plot the results, you would see right away what is happening. If one uses a padded bathroom scale, the values rapidly drop off after 250# and get very small above 300#. In well over 200 strong girls, admittedly most not FBBs, perhaps 12 or so reached 300#. I had one make 333# and another 330#. I discussed this elsewhere within this thread, I believe. In science, it's verboten to mix apples and oranges, i.e. comparing Cindy's 508# squeeze on FEMWIN to the scale squeeze people. Obviously, one cannot directly compare soccer ball PSI measurements with these other two. However, it seems that Kip of Utopia used a scale similar to mine so our measurements should be roughly similar. And from the values he obtained, I feel quite confident that they are. Of the dozen or so FBBs he tested, the highest was 337# with several in the 330s. That seems eminently reasonable to me. So let me say that the most amazing squeeze I've seen was the 320# squeeze by KO using a completely unpadded scale. I have that video. It's not preposterous to state that she may have done 340-350 with a properly padded scale. So is there someone out there who can get Ace or a similar strength FBB to squeeze a properly padded scale to see what the very strongest girls can do?

Added after 13 minutes:

Hi Philla76. Drew of SV isn't really interested in the measuring side of things. He wants to make money and vids on crushing and squeeze measuring don't sell as well, unfortunately. We had a small arrangement for him to shoot a few and see what happened. He did Dominique Danger (Shareen Fons), Nessie, Skylar Renee, maybe one more I can't remember but he said the profit compared with the set-up effort and payment to the girls wasn't worth it. I tried!

I, too, think there is a large "unmeasured" treasure of girls in the crossfit and similar disciplines. They may be less inclined to participate than girls who are already squeezing guys' heads. My theory is that they can squeeze very hard for a long time even if they don't exceed the lower 300s due to tremendous stamina from their training. Imagine watching scale values bouncing around between 280 and 320 for 30 seconds and imagine what that would feel like on your head! That would be some long nap!

From boyofwinter ---"Miss Monrow impressed but didn't surprise me. Elite bodyscissors, but below Mikayla and KO and obviously below Ace in my opinion."

I can't quibble with your analyses here. Are we talking about the same Mikayla? If it's the one I'm thinking about, I disagree that she can squeeze harder than Miss Monroe. She is quite sadistic, though.

Last edited by crrrunch; 20-Jun-21 at 16:33.
Old 20-Jun-21, 18:13
Last Achievements

Unfortunately so many of my sessions happened thanks to work travel, even if I'd figured out some sort of apparatus to bring along it was never practical to do so.

Have done a lot of 1-offs with athletic types over the years, there's a gigantic variance between alpha and beta power as you cross disciplines, very cool to experience that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crrrunch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I can't quibble with your analyses here. Are we talking about the same Mikayla? If it's the one I'm thinking about, I disagree that she can squeeze harder than Miss Monroe. She is quite sadistic, though.
The tall one. I met her recently and her strength was surprising, she soundly overshot my high expectations for her.

I need to try Dominique Danger again. I use bodyscissors to test and hers were excellent (she's incredibly strong) but not amazing, at the time she said it's a move she rarely used in sessions in that context (as opposed to putting someone in her guard for jiu jitsu) because of her height.
Old 11-Jul-21, 18:42
Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,970 Times in 180 Posts

This is Andi Page getting 240Lbs on the scale. Maybe its not as much as other ladies, but to be perfectly honest with you, I couldn't get to 240lbs after giving it a try.
Attached Images
File Type: gif -qmhN0KVUfgf0ErH_1.gif (3.76 MB, 135 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lovethegrapevine For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jul-21, 20:03
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovethegrapevine [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is Andi Page getting 240Lbs on the scale. Maybe its not as much as other ladies, but to be perfectly honest with you, I couldn't get to 240lbs after giving it a try.
She has another in which she squeezes 260. Forget what company put it out.
The Following User Says Thank You to crrrunch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jul-21, 21:44
Last Achievements

Andi actually looks smaller than expected in person. Everything is relative, and both her power and effort level are impressive.
Old 12-Jul-21, 05:49
philla76

Quote:
It's been awhile, hasn't it? I'm a scientist, albeit a pretty old one. My degrees were in mathematics and meteorology (atmospheric physics), so I do know a thing or two about measuring stuff. If you put the squeeze values of these wonderfully strong girls into a statistical equation and plot the results, you would see right away what is happening. If one uses a padded bathroom scale, the values rapidly drop off after 250# and get very small above 300#. In well over 200 strong girls, admittedly most not FBBs, perhaps 12 or so reached 300#. I had one make 333# and another 330#. I discussed this elsewhere within this thread, I believe. In science, it's verboten to mix apples and oranges, i.e. comparing Cindy's 508# squeeze on FEMWIN to the scale squeeze people. Obviously, one cannot directly compare soccer ball PSI measurements with these other two. However, it seems that Kip of Utopia used a scale similar to mine so our measurements should be roughly similar. And from the values he obtained, I feel quite confident that they are. Of the dozen or so FBBs he tested, the highest was 337# with several in the 330s. That seems eminently reasonable to me. So let me say that the most amazing squeeze I've seen was the 320# squeeze by KO using a completely unpadded scale. I have that video. It's not preposterous to state that she may have done 340-350 with a properly padded scale. So is there someone out there who can get Ace or a similar strength FBB to squeeze a properly padded scale to see what the very strongest girls can do?

Added after 13 minutes:

Hi Philla76. Drew of SV isn't really interested in the measuring side of things. He wants to make money and vids on crushing and squeeze measuring don't sell as well, unfortunately. We had a small arrangement for him to shoot a few and see what happened. He did Dominique Danger (Shareen Fons), Nessie, Skylar Renee, maybe one more I can't remember but he said the profit compared with the set-up effort and payment to the girls wasn't worth it. I tried!

I, too, think there is a large "unmeasured" treasure of girls in the crossfit and similar disciplines. They may be less inclined to participate than girls who are already squeezing guys' heads. My theory is that they can squeeze very hard for a long time even if they don't exceed the lower 300s due to tremendous stamina from their training. Imagine watching scale values bouncing around between 280 and 320 for 30 seconds and imagine what that would feel like on your head! That would be some long nap!

From boyofwinter ---"Miss Monrow impressed but didn't surprise me. Elite bodyscissors, but below Mikayla and KO and obviously below Ace in my opinion."

Do you remember the figures for Nessie and co? Are they in their store?

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] I think the ability to go full out is difficult for many women. I've seen so many women including That blonde girl with all the tattoos despite being very strong, forgot her name. Very strong but don't think she goes 100%. Especially in contrast to Extreme Elecktra who does go 100%.

What you want is the women like Monroe to go 100% which she clearly does not. Gia always disappoints me because I reckon if she got angry she could really fuck a guy up but she's always happy and chilled. The women like Amber Black and Milady were the best because they were big and strong and didn't give a fuck.

Savannah on SV looked like she wanted to rip Marks head off which I loved. Nessie puts in for her size.

Mikayla Miles if that's who you're talking about like Gia takes it as a bit of fun and never gets angry or really gives it everything.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
leg strength, strength test