Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews > Review Requests

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Jan-21, 01:55
Points: 10,189, Level: 43 Points: 10,189, Level: 43 Points: 10,189, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Onyx Kim(Tampa)

Has anyone had a session with Onyx Kim? Her profile on Session Girls is new. She’s based out of Tampa, Florida and her clips, from Clips4Sale, look pretty good. Onyx Kim’s photos on Session Girls also look good.
Old 08-Jun-21, 06:03
Points: 1,032, Level: 12 Points: 1,032, Level: 12 Points: 1,032, Level: 12

Default Re: Onyx Kim(Tampa)

I just very recently had my first session with Onyx Kim (also goes by Princess Onyx).

My session was a Role Play/Domination session with scissors, facesitting, HOM, ballbusting, wrestling pins, and more.

Onyx Kim looks just as good if not better than her photos in person. She stayed in character almost from the first moment I saw her til the last (in a good way!). I feel that she definitely read what I had communicated I wanted in the session and delivered in spades. She is not the physically strongest on the scene (you may have derived this from her photos/stats) but this did not detract in anyway from my session personally. I noticed her adjusting based on what was working/not working in session. We were able to still communicate in character during the session which I found to be a major plus.

A bit of logistics - Her communication was as prompt and professional as I've found in this industry. I don't think she hosts her own sessions if you book locally so you may need to book a hotel even for local sessions but don't let this discourage you! She is touring soon so go see her!

Overall I had a FANTASTIC session with Princess Onyx and very much look forward to seeing her again!
Old 24-Jan-24, 18:21
Points: 3,440, Level: 24 Points: 3,440, Level: 24 Points: 3,440, Level: 24
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I've sessioned with about 25 different gals, and Onyx Kim was the absolute best at role-playing. She is incredibly intuitive when it comes to her client's needs and desires. Not only will she act in the way you fantasize about and say the things you'd like her to say, but she seems to instinctively know how to build off that template and make it even more authentic and exhilarating. She's incredible!

If you're looking for a fantasy session with role-playing, there is none better than Onyx Kim.
Old 24-Jan-24, 20:47
Points: 1,909, Level: 17 Points: 1,909, Level: 17 Points: 1,909, Level: 17
Last Achievements

She will not let you actually exert your effort and given she's on the taller side, it's fairly easy for her to have leverage on the ground when you both are on your knees. She's very good for fantasy/light semi-comp. I wouldn't book her for semi-competitive and expect her to win outright in grappling or wrestling. Her fights online are staged.

Last edited by AlertHippo86; 24-Jan-24 at 21:17.
Old 25-Jan-24, 20:23
Points: 7,301, Level: 36 Points: 7,301, Level: 36 Points: 7,301, Level: 36
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

I saw a clip of her wrestling Mr. Garrick of Garrick Games she beat him in a semi comp match check it out google Mr. Garrick vs Onyx Kim
Old 25-Jan-24, 20:50
Points: 310, Level: 6 Points: 310, Level: 6 Points: 310, Level: 6
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

She has mostly staged videos and her role play skills are amazing but in the semi comp videos I have seen she looks super skilled and guys are really struggling against her and she makes it look easy for her to win. I asked for a semi comp session and how often she wins and she said she always wins which surprised me she was so cocky and confident at her size but maybe she is winning all those matches and can be cocky about it.