Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion > Can women really beat men?

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-May-21, 16:24
Points: 57,582, Level: 100 Points: 57,582, Level: 100 Points: 57,582, Level: 100
Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,750 Times in 1,917 Posts
Default Re: Who is the weakest untrained man that could beat Valentina Shevchenko?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So you think even a 350 lbs elite strenght athlete could not beat her without training?
I disagree, I believe she would have zero chance and be overwhelmed easily.
There are very, very few human beings on the planet that meet that description though - basically Strongman competitors like Thor Bjornsson.

I still wouldn't be sure about "Bloatlords" like Kyriakos Grizzly. Their agility, mobility and stamina is shockingly poor. She might be able to put him down with a debilitating calf kick. Also, if he doesn't know what he's doing and she defends well when he's fresh, he'll tire very quickly and his power and ability to escape a back mount/choke will be severely diminished.
Old 09-May-21, 17:05
Points: 13,934, Level: 51 Points: 13,934, Level: 51 Points: 13,934, Level: 51
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,439 Times in 904 Posts
Default Re: Who is the weakest untrained man that could beat Valentina Shevchenko?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There are very, very few human beings on the planet that meet that description though - basically Strongman competitors like Thor Bjornsson.

I still wouldn't be sure about "Bloatlords" like Kyriakos Grizzly. Their agility, mobility and stamina is shockingly poor. She might be able to put him down with a debilitating calf kick. Also, if he doesn't know what he's doing and she defends well when he's fresh, he'll tire very quickly and his power and ability to escape a back mount/choke will be severely diminished.
I agree, I was thinking about elite athletes that are so huge and strong while still being relatively quick and mobile, like Haftor Bjornsson or Brian Shaw.

Of course like you said those guys are oustandishly rare freak of natures.
Old 10-May-21, 14:47
Points: 1,033, Level: 12 Points: 1,033, Level: 12 Points: 1,033, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So you think even a 350 lbs elite strenght athlete could not beat her without training?
I disagree, I believe she would have zero chance and be overwhelmed easily.

As a small guy who trained BJJ and defeated guys literally twice my size I know very well that fighting is not only strenght and that technique and skills can overcame truly huge size and strenght disadvantages, but there are still limits.

Do you mean by any UFC fighter, any professional fighter in general or by any random guy who train in MMA?
Any UFC male probably beat her easily
Old 10-May-21, 15:22
Points: 13,934, Level: 51 Points: 13,934, Level: 51 Points: 13,934, Level: 51
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,439 Times in 904 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by polbe [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Any UFC male probably beat her easily
Yes, I have no doubt about it.