Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews > Review Requests

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-May-21, 20:07
Points: 6,296, Level: 33 Points: 6,296, Level: 33 Points: 6,296, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Mandy Marx (TeaseAndThankYou)

Curious if anyone has any experience or info about sessions with Mandy Marx ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]), or for that matter, with any of the girls from TeaseAndThankYou.com? Seems like the "house specialty" is bondage, but they definitely do other things, including some wrestling (Mandy has several scissoring and wrestling video clips available).

Biffer
Old 30-Aug-21, 16:47
Points: 1,115, Level: 13 Points: 1,115, Level: 13 Points: 1,115, Level: 13
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

Default Re: Mandy Marx (TeaseAndThankYou)

Quote:
Originally Posted by biffer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Curious if anyone has any experience or info about sessions with Mandy Marx ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]), or for that matter, with any of the girls from TeaseAndThankYou.com? Seems like the "house specialty" is bondage, but they definitely do other things, including some wrestling (Mandy has several scissoring and wrestling video clips available).

Biffer
Yes I do- I’ve sessioned with a couple of them, not Mandy, who tends to be booked further into the future- and I’ve been very content with my experiences anyhow. No, it’s not a place for anything more than fantasy wrestling, usually while bondaged. I’ve been headscissored and choked by one who readily admits that scissors aren’t her forte- but at least in a figure 4 lock could have knocked me out. The place is immaculate and very professionally run. The gals are amazingly well versed at ad-lib acting. With no recital, the video production and acting are better than 99 percent of the nonsense you run across on various sites on clips4sale. Probably my favorite sessions- but they cannot truly be labeled wrestling sessions in context of what any of us have experienced probably on this site. Yet the gals seem intelligent. Nothing shady with them or the location. And as you probably already know, they are freaking gorgeous and their array of attire will leave your tongue hanging to the floor.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caj For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Aug-21, 11:28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by caj [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes I do- I’ve sessioned with a couple of them, not Mandy, who tends to be booked further into the future- and I’ve been very content with my experiences anyhow. No, it’s not a place for anything more than fantasy wrestling, usually while bondaged. I’ve been headscissored and choked by one who readily admits that scissors aren’t her forte- but at least in a figure 4 lock could have knocked me out. The place is immaculate and very professionally run. The gals are amazingly well versed at ad-lib acting. With no recital, the video production and acting are better than 99 percent of the nonsense you run across on various sites on clips4sale. Probably my favorite sessions- but they cannot truly be labeled wrestling sessions in context of what any of us have experienced probably on this site. Yet the gals seem intelligent. Nothing shady with them or the location. And as you probably already know, they are freaking gorgeous and their array of attire will leave your tongue hanging to the floor.
In the meantime, I got some more information on their rates. Something that's a bit of an issue is there's an emphasis on filming sessions for use in their clips store. Being filmed is a complete deal breaker for me (as I would expect it would be for many potential clients), but I guess it's good for them if they can still get enough business. They will all do non-filmed sessions, but generally for an extra premium...how much extra varies with the girl, depending on how much they prefer doing sessions vs. shooting "content". Mandy and Goddess Emerald charge $1000 for 2 hours non-filmed, which is rather steep for my taste, even for someone as smoking hot as Mandy. Velma Vice and Lucid Lavender charge $750 for the same, and there's a new girl named Allie Heart who charges $500 for 2 hours.
Old 01-Sep-21, 00:16

So, if you see the content, mostly the male subjects are in catsuits. The girls are very serious about your anonymity. As the site mentions, famous people have sessioned there. If none of us know who they are, then nobody will recognize you either. Its a big splash and feels unorthodox I know. Believe me, I was intrepid about even sending that first e-mail inquiry. A lot of wrestling session girls don't give the opportunity to have your session filmed with them. Here's your chance to live the moments forever, and pay what is the going rate for session wrestlers as well. And you won't have buyers remorse. The ladies there play to the cameras very well, carry out your role-play ideas and fetishes to a tee, and you'll get all the release you want. That can't be said for most of the wrestlers on session girls.

Again, the downside for some, is that the wrestling wouldn't be more than the fantasy type, but a couple of the girls are strong, and Lucid Lavender, has a decent head scissor and locks on choke holds effectively. And she readily admits, she isn't as strong as the new girl you mentioned, Allie. I've met Allie as well. I've seen her do chin-ups and she is definitely stronger than Lucid. They are both beautiful and take their work seriously. Try it, you only live once!
The Following User Says Thank You to caj For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Sep-21, 11:30
Last Achievements

A couple of questions about shooting with them:

- Do they have catsuits, or is it "bring your own"?

- As I recall, the clips they sell typically run about 10 minutes. So if you do a 2-hour session, how do they come up with the final clip product? Do you spend part of the time discussing and rehearsing the scene, or do they just edit things at the end to save the best parts?
Old 02-Sep-21, 20:14
Points: 7,364, Level: 36 Points: 7,364, Level: 36 Points: 7,364, Level: 36
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Mistress Helix isn't active anymore anywhere, is she? Her videos are spectacular.
Old 04-Sep-21, 02:37

Yes thy have an array of hotties, present and past. Helix definitely being one.

They do provide all the catsuits (different sizes too- and clean). In fact you try one on and you decide you need a different size, its all good- but the catsuit goes right out of commission. Everything is meticulously cleaned and sanitized, including the changing room/bathroom. And its not even anything to do with Covid
They do numerous clips that usually run the length of a scene- while sessions usually are two hours, there are breakages generally (and often because the male client requests different role play scenarios which requires change of costume, etc...). But I think most of the edits are only when there is a an actual obvious gaffe. Thy actually filmed me without a hood on, as momentarily we all forgot I wasn't adorned completely. (Cut). One of the gals not sessioning with the clint does the filming. And through it all, as you may notice if you've watched any of the clips, the camera work, video quality, and production are all close to professional level.
The Following User Says Thank You to caj For This Useful Post: