Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Jul-21, 18:52
Points: 12,033, Level: 47 Points: 12,033, Level: 47 Points: 12,033, Level: 47
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,807 Times in 159 Posts
Default Amateur Scissors vs. Pro

Part 1

(This story is a commission. It's going to include both maledom and femdom holds, so it's something a little bit different than usual.)

The gym that had been serving as the neighborhood’s little wrestling arena for a while now was packed that night. The mats and the ring were set up like normal. But there were a lot more people sitting and standing around than usual. Natalie wondered why this was. Sure, she had a reputation as ‘that girl who always beat the guys’, but usually her matches didn’t draw this many people. It was like the whole neighborhood was there.

Natalie, who was wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt, soon found out as she approached the ring. A female friend informed her that the local guys, tired of losing, had actually gone out and hired a guy with pro experience to go up against her. That was her opponent tonight. Natalie was slightly annoyed. This was kind of a bitch move on their part. But she was also intrigued.

Her friend pointed out her opponent to her - Owen. Natalie hadn’t seen him at the gym before. He was tall – slightly taller than her. Even though he was just wearing a t-shirt and shorts, it was obvious that he had a decent amount of muscle. He looked like he was made up only of lean muscle. He also looked relaxed. He was talking and laughing with the local guys, the guys that served as her usual opponents.

Natalie walked right up to him. “So you’re my opponent for tonight?”

“Yeah.”

Natalie reached out her hand. He shook it in an amused sort of way.

“Let’s get started, shall we?”

Owen shrugged. “I’m ready whenever you are.”

“Did they explain the rules to you?”

“First one to get three submissions wins, right?”

“That’s right.”

Then Natalie did something that she had never done before a match before. She walked over to the other side of the ring, and pulled her sweatshirt off. This wasn’t that dramatic. She was wearing a t-shirt underneath. But then she pulled her t-shirt off. She’d never done this before. The crowd had never seen this much of her body before. All she had on underneath was a black bikini top.

She had more muscle than you might have guessed. Her upper body, especially her back, was toned. It was obvious that wrestling wasn’t the only thing she did at this gym. Her stomach was lean and flat, and she had the beginnings of what would have been a six pack if she was leaner.

Then she stepped out of her sweatpants, revealing a matching black bikini bottom. Her lower body was even more impressive. Her quads were solid and defined. Her legs were thick, and would clearly be ideal for headscissors. She had the ass of a woman who could squat more than all the guys in the crowd.

Natalie was hoping that this new ring attire might distract her new, supposedly superior opponent.

Owen gave her body a once over. “I didn’t know it was going to be that sort of match…”

Owen took his own clothes off, leaving him standing in the ring in just a black speedo. He put on some elbow and knee pads as well, but that didn’t exactly take away from the view. He had well-defined abs and looked more than capable of submitting someone.

“Ready?” he asked. The crowd looked eager.

Natalie ran her thumbs around her waistband, adjusting her bikini bottom slightly. A habit of hers. “Absolutely.”

When she met with Owen in the middle of the ring, however, she quickly began to feel like maybe she wasn’t ready. He was way different than the usual local guys that she owned. He knew what he was doing, he was stronger, and he was unphased by the crowd. It was obvious to her, and to the crowd, that he was on another level.

After just a few moments of grappling, Natalie found herself wrapped up in his rear naked choke. It immediately felt inescapable. All the guys in the crowd were cheering.

“Yes!”

“There you go.”

“Goodnight, Natalie.”

Etc. Natalie really wanted to shut them up, but couldn’t do anything. His arms were locked tight around her neck and his thighs were squeezing her waist. It was like he had her in a rear naked choke and a bodyscissor at the same time. Her slender waist was being compacted by his thighs. She let out an involuntary moan when he flexed his legs into her. Then he flexed his arms against her throat and her moan caught in her windpipe and turned into an awkward gurgle.

“What, no tap?” Owen asked, his lips close to her ear. “Aren’t you a real fighter.”

Natalie grabbed his forearm with both hands and pulled hard. This won her a little air, but not much.

“Y-You thought it would be that easy?”

“Sort of, yes,” said Owen casually.

He stopped bodyscissoring her and Natalie thought he was going to try another hold or something for some reason. Instead, he just moved his feet down and hooked them under her legs so that he could spread them wide. Now Natalie was stuck there in his chokehold with her legs apart in front of the crowd. The guys cheered at her body being put on display like this. They didn’t think they would be seeing her in a bikini tonight, and this was just icing on the cake. Now they were seeing her in a bikini, seeing her lose (badly), and seeing her humiliated.

Natalie tried to close her legs but couldn’t. Then she tried to yank on his muscley forearm again but couldn’t. All she could do was grip his arm tightly as breathing became steadily more difficult. She could feel his bare torso against her back. She could also feel his semi-hard bulge pushing against her ass. He was clearly enjoying himself. She was used to her opponents getting aroused, of course, but usually she was the one winning. Feeling a man dominate her in the ring, in front of everyone, was new.

The men in the crowd cheered for her demise.

“Put her to sleep!”

“Choke her out!”

“That was fast.”

The women in the crowd cheered her on in an attempt to help her escape.

“Come on, Natalie!”

“Just… get out, or something, Natalie!”

“Stay awake, Natalie? Please?”

Natalie wished she could live up to their shaky expectations, but she knew it was over for this round. She was on the verge of being put to sleep by his arms, and she did not want to get KOd in the very first round. She lightly and reluctantly tapped on his arm. He released her immediately. She could have sworn he pushed his bulge into her ass a bit before he slid out from underneath her.

“Before the match everyone was telling me how you beat everyone here,” Owen said. He looked like winning that first submission had been easy. He didn’t look tired at all. “That doesn’t say much for them.”

Natalie couldn’t help but smile at this. “No, it doesn’t.”

“Sorry, but I can’t go easy on you though. They did pay me to be here after all.”

“I wouldn’t want you to.”

Her confidence surprised Owen somewhat. He hadn’t really expected much resistance in this battle of the sexes.

“You might come to regret saying that,” he said.

“We’ll see,” was all Natalie said in response.

The second round felt like it was heading in the same direction as the first round. Natalie didn’t have an answer to his superior skills and experience. He was immune to her usual moves. The moves that typically ended in the local guys between her legs, begging for air and tapping on her leg. But it didn’t feel like that was going to happen.

Natalie ended up face-down on the mat with Owen seated on her lower back. The local guys cheered.

“Do you regret it yet?” Owen asked.

“No.”

Owen grabbed her arms and pinned them behind his knees. Then he took hold of her chin with both hands and yanked her head up off the mat – hard.

“How about now?”

“N-No,” Natalie said less convincingly.

Natalie was used to being the camel clutcher, not the camel clutched. She was being bent in half and there was nothing she could do about it.

“No? You must be pretty flexible then.”

Owen put her flexibility to the test. He pulled her head back further and further. Natalie groaned against her will as she was bent horribly out of shape. Her spine popped loudly, which got some ‘ooohs’ from the crowd. It didn’t snap or anything, but it did sound like she had just taken an involuntary trip to the chiropractor.

“That didn’t sound good. Are you sure you don’t feel like tapping?”

She did feel like tapping but she couldn’t bring herself to. Especially not with all the women in the crowd cheering her on, trying to encourage her to escape. But the reality was that she was hopelessly trapped underneath him and her spine was at his mercy. Once again, he had put her body on display for all the guys in the crowd as well. Her breasts were practically popping out of her top. This wasn’t exactly the sort of posture that bikinis were designed for. A few pictures and videos were taken that would definitely end up online afterwards. The local guys had never seen this much of her cleavage before and they weren’t going to miss the opportunity to immortalize it. Her long, toned stomach was also arched back brutally.

“Still not tapping?”

Natalie tried to say ‘no’ but all that ended up coming out of her mouth was a weak little moan and tiny bit of drool.

“We’ll just have to go back further then.”

Owen pulled her back further still. So far back that she could now almost see directly behind her. There were a few more, somewhat ominous sounding pops from her spine. She couldn’t take any more. She tapped. It was a pretty pathetic tap because her arms were stuck behind his knees, so all she could do was sort of flail her fingers against his leg. But he got the message.

“I think they have enough pictures by now anyway,” he said before lowering her head back down to the mat and then getting up off her.

The men in the crowd cheered Owen’s second submission. He only needed one more to win. It looked like they were going to get the domination they had paid him for. They loved the sight of Natalie, who usually crushed them with her thighs, laying on the mat, out of breath. Her chest heaved as she breathed hard and rolled over onto her back. This didn’t help, since her back had just been tortured and was in the most pain out of any part of her. She stood up.

Her friend reached into the ring and handed her a bottle of water. She gratefully accepted it and drank. Some of it ran down her face and body, mingling with the beads of sweat that were already there.

“Come on, Natalie!”

“He just got lucky.”

“You’ve beaten every other guy, you can totally beat this guy.”

The women in the crowd provided Natalie with some much needed confidence. Maybe he had just gotten lucky. She had beaten every other guy, after all. She still felt like he could be brought down… somehow. She just wasn’t sure how. Yet. She adjusted her waistband again with her thumbs, thinking.

Owen took a few steps towards her. He was smirking slightly. Natalie could tell that he was loving this, even though he was mostly keeping up a pretty professional composure. She could tell that he loved the attention and loved manhandling her like this. The bulge in his speedo was evidence enough of that.

“Well? Do you need more time, or shall we get this over with?” Owen asked.

Natalie wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and passed the water bottle back to her friend. “I don’t need more time. I need to put you in a chokehold. I think you’d look good in one.”

“I look good in everything. But I think chokeholds suit you better. Maybe I should finish you off with a headscissor.”

Natalie stepped towards him. “A headscissor, huh? You know, those are kind of my thing...”
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to headscissorfiction For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jul-21, 17:25
Last Achievements

Default Re: Amateur Scissors vs. Pro

Part 2

(This story is a commission. If you're interested in commissions, just message me. This chapter will get into the actual scissors.)

Maybe it was the encouragement she got from the ladies watching this battle of the sexes in the crowd. Maybe she was starting to figure this new guy out. Or maybe she was just extra motivated because if he got one more submission, she would lose. Whatever it was, Natalie was now mostly holding her own against Owen. In this third round, they were still grappling. At this point in the previous two rounds, he had already taken control of her body and started to force her to bend to his will and submit.

“Where did this come from?” asked Owen as he struggled to get control of her soft yet muscular body. His favorite part of the match so far had been getting to look at her in her tight little black bikini.

“I was just going easy on you before,” Natalie said. This wasn’t true, but she wanted to get in his head a little bit. It was working.

“Sure you were,” he said, although he wasn’t entirely confident that she was bluffing.

He managed to get behind her and get both of her arms up above her head. They were both still standing, but now Natalie’s arms were trapped in this standing half nelson. Both of his hands were folded together and were pressing down against the back of her head. This forced her to look down. Her chin was practically touching her chest. All she could see was her own body and the floor. It was uncomfortable, but it wasn’t exactly unbearable. She could still breathe, and her neck had been through worse in the last two holds anyway. She could take this.

The local guys in the crowd took some more pictures. With her arms above her head, her body was nice and stretched out for them.

“If you tap, I’ll let you look at something other than your own boobs again,” said Owen.

“You really think I’d tap in this?”

“Hm, maybe not. What about this then?”

Owen sat down on the mat, taking her down with him. She struggled to free her arms, but couldn’t quite get out. He hooked his heels into her inner thighs, holding her legs in place.

Natalie just scoffed as she continued to try and worm her way free. “You’ll have to do a lot better than this.”

“That’s fine. I don’t mind keeping you here for a while…”

Owen let her arms go and quickly transitioned into just having one arm around her throat. Natalie coughed as her breathing was suddenly restricted. She could also feel that he was getting harder and harder against her. His bulge was pushing right into her ass. His lean, muscular torso was tight against her back. But his chokehold wasn’t very tight. Not as tight as before. She wondered why he wasn’t securing it with his other arm and making it a proper rear naked choke. He had already proven he could do that when he almost knocked her out cold in one in the first round. If she had not tapped then, she would have gone right to sleep in his arms.

She soon found out why he was leaving his other arm free. His free hand trailed up her thigh, caressing her smooth muscles. Then it slid up her flat stomach. Then he gave one of her breasts a gentle, long squeeze. The local guys, of course, loved this. They cheered him on as he groped her. They would all love to be in his position. They got out their phones for pictures again. They had all wanted to do this to her themselves for a long time, the problem was that when they wrestled Natalie she was the one dominating them.

“Why don’t you just go ahead and submit? I only need one more. I have other things to do tonight, you know. Maybe you’d even like to leave with me after I win.”

Natalie could breathe. He wasn’t exactly trying super hard to choke her. Her chin was in the crook of his elbow, but he was really just holding her in place against him. “Now I see why they really hired you.”

“You do, huh?” he said into her ear.

“Yeah. You’re a total perv just like they are.”

Owen tightened his hold around her vulnerable throat. “I don’t have to let you talk, you know.”

Natalie fought back a cough. “Two can play at this game, you know.”

Natalie, generally speaking, preferred to fight clean. She wanted her male opponents to know that she had beaten them because she was stronger, more skilled, and more intelligent. But she decided to make an exception for this idiot. She reached behind her, sliding her hand between their two slightly sweaty bodies. She moved her hips forward as much as she could to make room and to expose his package. Then she grabbed hold of his balls. She felt the fabric of his speedo in her hand and gave them a nice, firm squeeze.

Owen immediately cried out in pain and let go of her throat.

“Hey, you started it,” Natalie said with a little smirk as she quickly escaped his hold. She held onto his manhood as long as she could, but eventually she had to let go so she could transition into a chokehold of her own. He wasn’t really resisting much. He was too busy cupping his balls with both hands, trying to ease the pain and also trying to protect them against another squeeze.

“Y-You bitch…”

“You really don’t want to play the whole ‘grabbing’ game if you’re wrestling against a woman. I thought a pro like you would have known better.”

Natalie was holding his head with both of her hands and guiding it towards her crotch.

Owen weakly attempted to resist. “No no no…”

Natalie smiled. “Oh? Do you see where this is headed now? Maybe the local idiots told you about my scissors. They’re kind of my specialty. I don’t think anyone has ever gotten out. Well, nobody’s gotten out without tapping or without taking a long nap first, I mean.”

Natalie snapped her thighs shut around Owen’s neck, trapping it about halfway between her knees and her crotch. It became hard for him to breathe – fast. It was enough to compel him to take his hands away from his balls and bring them up to her thighs and try to pry them apart so that he could breathe. What he really wanted to do was keep both of his hands around his balls because he was very scared that she would grab them again somehow, but breathing took priority.

Natalie was laying on her back, comfortably in control for the first time in the match. It was finally time for the ladies in the small crowd to cheer and the men to shut up.

“Yes! Let’s go, Natalie!”

“There’s the old Natalie.”

“Yes, Natalie! Choke his ass out!”

“Put him to sleep!”

“He’s done. Her scissors are death traps.”

This was music to Natalie’s ears.

“Do you hear that?” she asked Owen smugly, “They know how things usually go around here.”

“Y-Yeah? I-Is this how things usually go?”

He suddenly pulled on her thighs hard, with renewed strength. The intense pain in his balls was starting to fade and he could really focus on freeing himself from her thick, muscular thighs. Natalie could feel him actually starting to make progress. She took hold of the back of his head with both hands and pulled him down her legs, deeper into the hold, until his chin was resting on her crotch where it really belonged.

“Yes. This is how things usually go.”

This position was very familiar to the local guys. None of them had ever gotten out of there. Natalie was known for her scissors, and now Owen was learning about them face first. Her thick thighs and wide hips seemed perfectly designed for scissors – for crushing men’s necks into submission. Her inner thighs and her crotch formed a tight, tight triangle that there was truly no escape from. Owen was stuck, and all he could do was stare at her long, lean stomach.

“You can just go ahead and tap right now. There’s no getting out of my scissors. Or did the village idiots not tell you that…?”

Owen couldn’t believe how tight her headscissor was. He could just barely breathe. Could she really be just an amateur wrestler? No wonder those guys had paid him to beat her for them. There was no way any of them could get out of this. But he was Owen. He was a pro. He should be able to escape. At least that’s what he told himself.

Natalie rested her hands behind her head and took this opportunity to look at the crowd. She glanced over at the local guys.

“What? No pictures now?”

None of them had their phones out anymore and none of them said anything. She had shut them up as effectively as she had shut up Owen.

“No? Did I wear this bikini for nothing? Come on, I think I look great like this.”

The women in the crowd took this opportunity to get some pictures. If the men had gotten their chance, it was only fair. They wanted to make sure they had some pics to remember the time that Natalie owned the pro that the guys had pooled their money to hire. Which was a total bitch move.

Natalie posed for them, smiling and flexing a bicep. She hooked both her thumbs in her waistband, right by Owen’s face, and pulled down her bikini slightly. Just because it would be a hot picture. She looked forward to seeing that picture online the next day after she won. She was sure she would win now.

“I-It’s a little early for victory poses, don’t you think…?” Owen managed to say with what little air he could still get through her thighs.

“It’s never too early for victory poses.”

“Y-You don’t even have one submission yet…”

“You’re right. But I think I’m going to be getting my first pretty soon. Don’t you think so?”

In response, Owen just tried to lift his chin up off her crotch. It didn’t work. All he could do was sort of squirm a little. This turned Natalie on a bit, because of how the muscles in his neck moved against her, but it didn’t exactly help him escape. Owen’s hands sunk into her thick thighs.

“Listen, I prefer to wrestle people who are awake. But I won’t hesitate to knock you out if you’re going to be stubborn like this and refuse to tap for me.”

The ladies in the crowd encouraged her to just go ahead and put him to sleep.

“Finish him, Natalie!”

“He literally grabbed your boob. He deserves to go to sleep.”

Natalie agreed with the crowd, and was kind of hoping that he wouldn’t tap so she could just knock him unconscious. It looked like she was going to get her wish pretty soon. His face was turning from red to purple. A vein on his forehead was popping out. She squeezed harder and harder… flexing her inner thighs right into his throat.

“Tap for me. I know you want to.”

He wouldn’t do it.

“Are you sure? It’s so easy. Look.”

She demonstrated the concept of tapping to him by tapping on her own thigh.

“Just like that. It’s easy.”

Owen’s hands slid down to her hips and were trying to push her away… or something. He wasn’t totally thinking straight at that point.

“Well, if you reeaallyy want to just get knocked out…”

Natalie flexed her legs completely. Her friends cheered for what they were sure was going to be an absolutely brutal knockout. They didn’t get to see too many anymore, since by now most of the local guys knew to just tap out.

Owen tapped out. He was right on the verge of unconsciousness. Natalie let go right away. For a moment, all he could do was lay there with his face still leaning up against one of her thighs.

“Definitely get some pictures of this, ladies,” Natalie told the crowd.
Old 05-Jul-21, 18:54
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Damned hot.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jul-21, 18:41
Last Achievements

Part 3

Owen’s near-KO experience seemed to have motivated him. He was more intimidated now that he had felt her tight scissors, yes, but he also really knew that he had to try now. He knew that it was actually possible for her to beat him. The local guys hadn’t been exaggerating when they mentioned her headscissors. He also wanted revenge now, and he wanted to just get his third submission and end this.

“Feeling okay?” Natalie asked smugly as they grappled for position, “Maybe a little off-balance? Light headed? You were pretty close to going to sleep last round.”

“I’ve had worse,” Owen lied. He was actually feeling a little light headed. And he was actually pretty sure that last round had been the strongest headscissor he had ever been in. Male or female.

“Yeah? Don’t worry, I’ve got a few other scissors to show you,” said Natalie.

This did actually scare Owen, but he’d never let it show. He did not want to find out what her other headscissors felt like. And luckily for him, it didn’t look like he would have to this round. Natalie slipped up, and he was able to take her down. He couldn’t quite manage to get her struggling body into a proper chokehold… so he settled on something he knew would be humiliating and painful.

He had one knee on the mat in a lunge position. Natalie’s back was bent over his leg. He had her throat in one hand, and one of her thighs in the other. He then pushed down hard on both, bending her back at a horrible and painful angle. It was like he was bending a bow. Her back popped ominously like it had in the camel clutch. Only this was worse. His hand gripped her throat tightly, strangling her and making it harder to breathe.

“There we go, back to normal…” Owen said as he slowly continued to bend her in half.

The local guy’s confidence had been restored. They cheered him on.

“Tap, Natalie!”

“It’s so over.”

“If she won’t tap, just go ahead and break her in half I guess.”

This is what Natalie felt like would happen. She had no idea how flexible she really was. Parts of her spine hurt that she didn’t even know she had. She could see the flashes of phone cameras as well. Her perfectly toned, flat stomach was on display for the crowd as Owen continued to bend it more and more over his leg.

Natalie really wanted to tap. And Owen probably could have made her tap. But he just couldn’t resist taking it a step further. She had embarrassed him in her headscissor, and he wanted to embarrass her back. So the hand that had been tightly squeezing her throat started to trail down her neck to her chest. But he went further this time. He slipped his hand underneath her top and gave her breast a firm squeeze that got a cheer from the local guys.

“Y-You’re going to regret that…” said Natalie with the air she had now that his hand was no longer strangling her.

“Yeah?” Owen asked, continuing to feel her breast as he looked down at her. She was bent into a brutal U shape.

“Yeah.”

Owen felt her hand on his speedo. He had an immediate change of attitude. He also immediately wished he had done some sort of proper hold and actually secured her arms. Or at least kept his hand on her throat.

“L-Listen, I…”

“I’m listening.”

Owen had nothing to say. “P-Please, I-“

“Hm. No.”

Natalie gave his balls a hard squeeze. Enough pressure to make him feel like maybe he would not be able to have kids after this match. He cried out in pain. Both of his hands went straight to his balls. But she kept them in her grip.

“I expect an apology before I let go,” said Natalie. She was still laying with her back over his leg, only now she could lift herself up into a more comfortable and less U-shaped position.

Owen couldn’t stop himself from apologizing. He would have said anything in that moment to stop the pain. “I-I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.”

“And you’re about to be even more sorry.”

She gave his balls one last hard squeeze, like a pulse from her finger muscles to his manhood, before she got up and shoved him onto his back. While he lay there, helplessly cupping his balls in both hands, she calmly stood up and walked around. She knew he wouldn’t be resisting much just yet. She circled her prey. Then she sat down behind him and put him in a rear naked choke.

“This is a much better position for the two of us, don’t you think?” Natalie asked. “Not every position is right for every couple, you know.”

“T-This… doesn’t count…” said Owen, struggling to speak with her bicep pushing against his windpipe.

“Doesn’t count? I wasn’t the one who started all this pervy grabbing stuff, was I?”

Owen didn’t respond.

Natalie hit his balls with her heel. “Was I?”

His whole body winced and he answered. “N-No…”

“That’s what I thought.”

Natalie was squeezing his throat tightly in her toned arms. Her arms weren’t exactly as strong as her thick, made-for-scissoring thighs, but they could get the job done. His back was pressed tightly against her front. He could feel her breasts against his back. He could feel her entire sweaty torso against his.

“I guess you just couldn’t resist. Is that it? I thought you were a professional,” said Natalie.

Natalie rested her heel on his package. He flinched, but she didn’t kick him again. She just let it rest there, right on his semi-hard bulge. But it wouldn’t be semi-hard for much longer. Owen said nothing, too scared of another blow to his manhood. His hands were holding her forearm, but now he wished he had left them cupping his balls.

“P-Please, I’ll stop.”

“I think it’s a little bit too late for that…”

Natalie started to slowly but firmly stroke his cock through his speedo with the heel of her foot. In front of everyone.

“This is what you wanted all along, right? You’d probably rather do something like this than actually wrestle. Don’t think I didn’t notice you basically dry humping me when you were the one applying the rear naked choke.” Natalie whispered these words right into his ear.

Owen realized that what he should do was tap right away so that he didn’t humiliate himself further. But he couldn’t. It felt too good. He couldn’t bring himself to tap. She had also stopped really choking him hard. She was definitely holding him tightly in place, and his breath was restricted and under her control, but he could still breathe.

“Why don’t you tap, huh?” Natalie asked as her heel continued to slide up and down, up and down…

“S-Stop…”

“You don’t really want me to stop, do you?” she whispered breathily.

He didn’t answer.

“That’s what I thought.”

Natalie held him tightly against her as she finished him off and he came in his speedo. Since it was a black speedo it didn’t show… too much, anyway. The local guys were dead silent, and most couldn’t even bring themselves to look at what had become of the pro they had hired. After his balls were drained partially against his will, Owen went limp in her arms. That’s when she really turned up the pressure. She bodyscissored him and really squeezed his throat tight. She knew that he wouldn’t recover from this. Humiliated and exhausted, she was sure that the match would be over. The third and final submission would be even easier than this one.

“Tap for me.”

After Owen came to his senses and remembered what exactly was happening, he realized that he would have to tap. There was no escape from this position. Her thighs felt like they could break his ribs if she wanted. And now that she was really flexing her arms hard, he could barely breathe.

“What are you waiting for? You’re not getting another one, you know.”

He weakly pushed at her thighs, putting up at least a show of resistance.

“Oh, please.”

She pulsed her thighs. He winced as she crushed his ribs a little bit more.

“Are you so tired from your little accident that you want a nap? Is that it? Because I can certainly give you a nap.”

Owen tapped on her thigh. She released him and rolled his body off of hers. While he lay on the mat, recovering from the hold which had been so painful yet so pleasurable, Natalie just walked over to the crowd. She got some water from her friend. She looked over at the local guys, who were avoiding her gaze.

“I’m starting to think this guy you hired was a waste of money. I mean, he can’t even control himself.”

“You both have two now, so next submission wins, right?” one of the ladies asked Natalie. “You should knock this perv out.”

“You’re right. I should.”

“I don’t think so,” Owen said from behind her. He suddenly yanked her down to the mat while her back was to him.

“Hey!” Natalie struggled fiercely, but it was too late. He was taking control of her body. She had been caught.

“Oh, are we suddenly caring about the rules now?” asked Owen.

Owen pinned her down to the mat, grabbing hold of her wrists and holding them down above her head. His thighs wrapped around hers in a grapevine. He snapped his legs out hard. Natalie’s legs were forced apart.

“I think this will make a good third submission. All I need now is the tap.”

“Y-You’re not getting it…”

“I’m not?”

He pulled her legs further and further apart. His bulge was now pushing down directly into her crotch since they were similar heights. She could feel that he was already pretty hard again. He was already so thirsty for her body. He pushed his hips down, thrusting into her. Pervy, of course, but it also pinned her harder against the mat and made it harder for her to buck her hips and try to escape. She tried lifting her hands. She couldn’t. All Natalie could do was weakly squirm and attempt to buck her hips, which only turned him on more.

“Since your hands are stuck, you can just verbally submit to me if you can’t actually tap. Just say something like… ‘I give up’… or ‘uncle’…. Or ‘I’m your bitch’… something like that.”

The further her legs were stretched, the more temping this horrible option seemed to Natalie. Anything would be better than having both of her legs dislocated at the hip, which is what it felt like was going to happen. She knew she only had one move left.

“Come on. Just say it.”

Natalie stopped struggling, except for her right leg…

“Am I going to have to break your legs or something? It’s not that hard to admit that you’re my bitch.”

Natalie freed her right leg from the grapevine and kneed him so hard in the balls that he almost passed out on top of her. He couldn’t even cry out in pain this time. It was like the wind had been knocked out of him as well. He just collapsed on top of her. She pushed him off.

The local guys instantly knew that they could never, ever do something like grab Natalie before the round had really started. They would never step out of line like that. Ever. They looked down at Owen and could see that he was finished.

“Still think starting the round like that was a good idea?” Natalie asked.

He was still in too much pain to respond.

Natalie just walked around him, circling him slowly, towering over him.

“You’ll never do that again, will you? Look at you.”

Owen shook his head.

“That’s what I thought. Now I think it’s time for me to finish this.”
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to headscissorfiction For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jul-21, 21:12
Points: 2,702, Level: 21 Points: 2,702, Level: 21 Points: 2,702, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Eh... Honestly you just really cheapend her character lol. Like really hot sexy and...then crushes his balls cause that's the same as perving. So she's now just been reduced to not a real wrestler but more of a cheater to get her victory while the guys on the outside are staying in line? Honestly such a good story and it gets fumbled. That's my critique though I'm sure others wont agree.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aeonia For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jul-21, 04:57
Points: 2,061, Level: 18 Points: 2,061, Level: 18 Points: 2,061, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Hi, I'm "others," reporting for duty. I'll be honest, I don't have any investment in arguing about the literary devices used in this story, or it's structure. I am however greatly invested in who will win in this story. This is one of the two stories I actively look for update on and it would be a shame if there were no finale. Thanks for what you've written already and I hope there's more to come.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kaiser For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jul-21, 18:14
Points: 4,302, Level: 27 Points: 4,302, Level: 27 Points: 4,302, Level: 27
Last Achievements

From how the story plot goes and the typical stories in this forum, I can guess how the fight will end. Hopefully you are willing to write an alternative ending for us who prefers the other side.
The Following User Says Thank You to rekpe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jul-21, 22:47
Points: 3,355, Level: 24 Points: 3,355, Level: 24 Points: 3,355, Level: 24
Last Achievements

part 3 is seriously so hot
pls write more like this
Old 13-Jul-21, 19:37
Last Achievements

Part 4

(This is the final chapter of this commission.)

“Why don’t we start our last round with this?” Natalie asked nobody in particular.

She sat down on Owen’s lower back

“You just made this hold look so fun, I think I’ll try it out for myself.”

Owen, still in too much pain to really resist, was like a practice dummy that she could easily manipulate to her will. She trapped his arms behind her knees and laced her fingers together underneath his chin. He soon found out that he didn’t like being in a camel clutch as much as he liked applying one.

“Let’s find out how flexible you are.”

Natalie started to slowly pull up, lifting his torso up off the mat. Higher…higher… he let out a moan as his back was bent into a horrible angle in just a few seconds.

Natalie laughed at his audible pain. “I don’t think you’re as flexible as I am. But I’m sure you can take more than that. Come on, don’t be a bitch.”

She yanked back more, really pulling hard now. He moaned again. His package was now being pressed down hard into the mat, which wasn’t the ideal position since his balls had just been brutally kneed moments earlier. He wanted to tap, but just couldn’t bring himself to. He just wasn’t going to tap to a submission hold.

The ladies in the audience were loving Natalie finally paying back her pervy opponent.

“Snap him in half!”

“Don’t even let him tap.”

“This guy clearly needs to be taught a lesson.”

Natalie pulled him back further and further until he was looking straight up at the ceiling.

“Well?” she asked, “Do you want to tap now, or should I snap your spine? I know what the crowd wants.”

Owen tried to say something but it just came out as a little moan.

“Funny. You had so much more to say earlier.”

Natalie unceremoniously let go of his head and shoved his arms out, letting him fall face-first down onto the mat. Owen felt like his spine had just been permanently adjusted, and not for the better. He couldn’t decide which was in more pain – his back, or his balls. Either way, he was in no real shape to resist as Natalie rolled him over onto his back and lay out on top of him.

“If I remember, you had me in one of these for a little bit as well, so I think I owe you one. I need to pay you back for everything before I get my third submission and win.”

Natalie entwined her legs around his, He tried to squirm out, but couldn’t make a real attempt at escaping. His body was under her control. She began to slowly push his legs apart, inch by inch, forcing them wider and wider.

“I think I’m better at grapevines than you are. I’m sure I didn’t make any faces like the ones you’re making now.” Natalie had her hands on either side of his head and was keeping her body propped up so that their bodies were only connected at the waist down. She wanted to see his face.

She left his hands free. He put them on her hips. But he couldn’t do anything to stop her from gradually pulling his legs apart. Despite the pain in his balls, back, and now his inner thighs, he found himself getting hard once again beneath her.

Natalie just rolled her eyes as she felt his semi-hardness against her crotch. “Maybe a man could beat me if they could just focus for more than two seconds.”

Owen was finding it very hard to focus with her breasts hanging right above his face and her thighs pulling him in half.

“I don’t even care if you tap in this. This isn’t how I’m going to finish you off.”

Natalie let him go just as he was starting to feel like she might be able to break his leg off in this position. “I gave you a little preview of my scissors earlier, but I think it’s time for you to get the full experience now.”

This made Owen start to panic internally. Her “little preview” earlier had been the tightest scissors he’d ever felt and easily could have put him to sleep if he hadn’t of tapped in time. The local guys had warned him about her scissors when they had told him about her. He had dismissed it as them just sucking at wrestling. But now he knew that was absolutely not the case.

Sensing his panic and knowing that it could lead to a more serious escape attempt, Natalie grabbed hold of Owen’s wrists. She held them down to the mat as she got into position facing his feet. Owen squirmed underneath her.

“Why don’t you just lay still and take it like a man? Your head is going between my thighs, okay. There’s nothing you can do about it.”

Looking over her shoulder, Natalie scooped up Owen’s head from the mat with her thighs. Her prey had been captured and his fate was sealed between her legs.

“There we go. Was that so hard?”

Owen was trapped in her reverse headscissor. He tried to free his hands, but couldn’t even get them off the mat. He was too weak now. His body was hers now.

Natalie noticed his little attempts to free his wrists. “Oh, you can have your hands.” She let go of them. “Go ahead. It’s not going to help you.”

She was right. Owen grabbed hold of the thighs that were crushing his throat but it did absolutely nothing. Her ankles were crossed behind his head, and her feet were up on her toes. He could feel the firm muscle underneath his fingers. Her thick thighs were unmovable. He knew there was no way out and that he was at her mercy. But his male ego wouldn’t let him tap. He couldn’t tap in the last round to an amateur. An amateur woman.

“I think I’m going to actually start squeezing now. How does that sound?”

Owen realized that the hard muscle underneath the soft skin was pretty relaxed. She was just holding him in place. This realization was what finally got him to speak again.

“W-Wait, N-Natalie…”

Natalie looked back at him over her shoulder in an amused sort of way. “What? I’m all ears.”

Owen felt her powerful thighs tense ever so slightly. Just enough to let him feel a glimpse of what was coming.

“W-We can redo the match, without any… you know, other stuff…”

Natalie just laughed and turned back around. “Really? That’s all you have to say for yourself? Please.”

Owen attempted to say something else but all that came out was “Mmmphhh…!” because Natalie started to squeeze.

Her muscles constricted around his throat and crushed his neck. They felt rock-hard under his fingers now. Her thick thighs formed an inescapable vice that was closing in on either side of his neck… tighter and tighter… slowly cutting into his windpipe and flattening it. He was caught in a warm, leg prison. Her ass was right in front of his face. His nose was practically wedged between her cheeks. Her glutes were big, round, and firm. He couldn’t look away. He was hypnotized by her perfect ass, even as it was slowly crushing the life out of him.

“I see you’re enjoying the view.” Natalie was propping herself up with one arm, and the other was tracing his adonis belt with one finger… then tracing just underneath his waistband… and then tracing the outline of his cock in his speedo.

Owen squirmed underneath her. He wanted to reach down and shield his balls from her. Too late.

“Maybe you’re enjoying the view a little too much.”

Natalie gave his balls a firm squeeze.

“Mmmphhh!”

Owen’s hands left her thighs and went to her wrist instead. When he grabbed hold of her wrist, she suddenly squeezed harder.

“Put your hands back on my thighs.”

She had his balls hostage. He couldn’t disobey. He placed his hands back on her thighs.

“There you go. That’s better.”

Natalie squeezed his balls once again. Harder.

“MMMPHHH!”

All Owen could do was hold on to her thighs – the thighs that were muffling his cries of pain.

Natalie stopped squeezing his balls… mostly. She still held them in her grip, but she wasn’t really applying pressure. The local guys in the crowd couldn’t really watch anymore as their guy got tortured like this. They were all sort of looking away.

Natalie eased up on Owen’s neck as well. But it wasn’t out of mercy. It was because she wanted to hear from him.

“I’m not going to accept a tap from you… but I might accept begging.”

Once Owen had gotten enough oxygen, he took her up on the offer and shamelessly began to beg.

“P-Please… Natalie, you win. I’m sorry. You win.”

Natalie moved his balls around in her hand. Not quite squeezing them, just rolling them around, toying with them. “Keep going.”

“P-Please, just let me go… you can have the money they gave me to face you, okay? Please.”

“Hmm…” Natalie tapped her chin with her finger in mock contemplation. “No.”

Natalie squeezed his balls and his neck simultaneously.

“Ple-MMMPHHH!”

His balls felt like they could burst in her tight grasp. It was even worse than the damage they had suffered at the end of her knee, when they had been crushed up against his crotch. Now it felt like she was really squeezing them as hard as she could.

At the same time, she snapped her legs back into place, bringing him back in there nice and tight. She flexed her legs relentlessly. Her muscles bulged underneath his hands. If he wasn’t in so much pain he would have been in awe. Her thighs were huge, and looked much bigger flexed than unflexed. For the first time he was seeing their true size and strength. It was like they were made for scissoring.

Natalie let go of his balls and glanced over her shoulder. “Are you still awake back there? Oh, good.”

The ladies in the crowd were taking copious amounts of pictures and video to document what looked like Natalie’s most brutal scissor ever and her imminent victory. Not much of Owen’s face was really even visible in the picture since he was jammed so tight and deep into her thighs.

Owen tapped. But Natalie just laughed.

“Oh, please. We’re way past that.” Then she looked out at the crowd. “Should I put him to sleep?”

The men didn’t respond. They just tried not to make eye contact with her. The ladies, however, were much more enthusiastic.

“Yes!”

“Knock his ass out!”

“I’m surprised he’s still conscious.”

“Yes, Natalie! Finish him.”

“Oh my god, it looks like Natalie could kill him in this position.”

“Look at how red his face is.”

“The guys will probably be too scared to face her after this one.”

Natalie looked over her shoulder at what she could still see of his face behind her ass. “I’m hearing a lot of yeses and not a lot of sympathy for you.”

Unable to speak due to critically low levels of air, Owen just tapped again on her leg. Gently, in a pleading sort of way.

Natalie shook her head. “No. No more tapping. I think you’re going to sleep now, Owen.”

Natalie turned back around. She put her hands on his thighs and arched her back, really squeezing as tight as she could and pouring on all the pressure that was possible onto his throat. It was like her thighs and ass were totally swallowing him. His face was pushed into her ass, and he was smothered and gagged simultaneously. He tried to push her ass away from his face, but couldn’t – he was completely locked in place by her thighs. All he managed to do was make her ass look even better by pushing it up with both hands.

Owen squirmed pathetically and groped at her ass until he passed out. Natalie kept squeezing for a few seconds to make sure he was totally asleep, and then she got up off of him as the ladies cheered.

Owen woke up to her posing for everyone with one foot planted squarely on his crotch. More pictures were being taken of her victory pose. Owen didn’t even have the strength to try and get her foot off his balls. All he could do was lay there, until luckily for him she stepped away to go join some of her friends. The local guys dragged him off the mat. He had tears in his eyes from the pain, and maybe from the humiliation too. The last thing he heard was Natalie say:

“I think you guys should have hired someone else.”

Last edited by headscissorfiction; 14-Jul-21 at 19:38. Reason: typo
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to headscissorfiction For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-21, 01:15
Last Achievements

Part 5

(I thought chapter 4 would be the last, but more of this story has been commissioned. If you're also interested in a commission, you can just message me.)

Natalie really didn’t expect to see Owen again. Ever. She had never dominated anyone as hard as him, so she was genuinely quite surprised when she saw him at the gym. It was the middle of the day, and so there was no wrestling going on. During the day, it passed as a normal, independent gym. At night was when things got weird.

Natalie was at the barbell rack, which is where you could usually find her at the gym. She was wearing yoga pants and a t-shirt. It was a lot more than she had been wearing during their match a month ago. But the yoga pants made it obvious that if she got her legs around you, there was no getting out. Owen thought that her thighs looked bigger and thicker than they were a month ago. Her quads looked more pronounced. He told himself that this was obviously just because she had a pump. There’s no way she’d actually gotten noticeably bigger in a month, right? He was pretty sure that wasn’t possible anyway.

Natalie smirked as she saw him walking towards her. She was doing squats. Really heavy, serious business squats where her ass nearly touched the floor. There was 225 pounds on her shoulders.

“Hey,” said Owen.

Natalie just ignored him and finished her set. She racked the weight, then took a sip from her water bottle, still acting like he wasn’t even there. Then she took her earbuds out and finally acknowledged his existence.

“I didn’t think I’d be seeing you again,” Natalie said with a little smile.

Owen pretended as though the amount of weight on the bar didn’t impress him. “And yet, here I am.”

“Did you just come to say hi, or are you here to actually lift weights? I’m using this right now, but you can work in if you want. I’ll take off some weight for you.”

“I’m not here for either.”

“Oh yeah?”

“I want a rematch.”

“A rematch?” Natalie couldn’t help but laugh a bit. “Did I give you amnesia or something? You do remember what happened during our last match, right?”

“Come on, we both know that wasn’t a real match.”

“Not a real match? Is that what you’ve been telling yourself for the past month?”

“You grabbed my balls!” Owen said, unable to hold back his exasperation.

Natalie just shrugged. “And you grabbed my boob. So what?”

“So, I want a totally clean rematch. No… shenanigans this time.”

“Shenanigans?” Natalie rolls her eyes. “You do realize that you started it, right?”

“Okay, yes, I started it. I got… carried away. But not this time. I just want a legit rematch.”

Natalie smiled. She could tell that Owen normally didn’t offer apologies, even pseudo-apologies like this one. She had broken him a little bit last time, and he had to respect her. Men she had beaten, particularly men she had choked out with her thighs, tended to behave like this around her. They probably thought she couldn’t notice, but she always could.

“Well…” Natalie took her phone out of where it was tucked into her waistband. “I’m having a match with Hailey tonight… I’m sure you’d love to watch that, by the way… but it looks like…. Tomorrow night I’m free. Does that work for you, Mr. Professional?”

“Yeah.”

Owen was making eye contact with her in an attempt to seem confident, so he didn’t quite notice Natalie’s hand moving in time. She reached over and down and grabbed his balls through his sweatpants. But gently. She didn’t squeeze. She just cupped them in her hand.

Owen winced so hard he almost jumped.

“And what were the rules again, for this rematch…?”

“N-No more grabbing.”

“Got it.” She gave his balls a gentle little squeeze. Not enough to hurt, but enough to let him know that she could easily hurt him if she had wanted to. “I’ll see you tomorrow night.”

Natalie was pleasantly surprised by their little encounter. Sure, she liked wrestling against other women. But it just wasn’t quite the same as beating a man. Overpowering him and making him tap for his life. Most of the local guys wouldn’t wrestle her anymore. They enjoyed getting to touch her body, of course, but they were too scared of the humiliation that always came with the privilege. Especially after what she had done to Owen last time in front of all of them. Nobody wanted to end up online in a video tapping on Natalie’s leg. Also, they were kind of scared of what might happen to their balls now.

The following night, Natalie walked towards the mats in her sweats. There were more people than usual. Clearly word had gotten out about the rematch. One of Natalie’s friends approached her.

“So, I don’t want to sound, like, you know, negative…”

Natalie laughed. “What?”

“….well it’s just that I heard the rules are going to be different this time… and I may have bet my boyfriend $100 that you’ll win. So you’re totally still going to win even though you can’t, you know… crush his balls this time, right?”

“Of course.”

“Oh, okay. Great. Well… good luck then!” Natalie’s friend gave her an encouraging pat on the shoulder.

There was something Natalie didn’t like about this sort of doubt. She knew she could beat Owen without having to just crush his balls.

Owen was already on the mats. He was wearing the same thing he had worn last time – a small, black speedo, elbow pads, and knee pads. When Natalie stepped onto the mat and began to strip, however, she revealed a different outfit than the black bikini of their first match. She peeled off her hoodie to reveal a black sports bra. When she stepped out of her sweats, she was left in just a pair of skin-tight, spandex short shorts. They stopped directly below her ass. It was a somewhat less revealing, more serious outfit for a more serious match. She still wanted to distract him with her body, after all. She wasn’t about to put on a singlet or something.

“Ready?” Owen asked.

“Someone sounds eager,” Natalie replied, taking an obvious glance down at his package.

“I am eager. I’ve had a score to settle for a month now.”

Natalie bent at the knees, getting into position. “Then let’s start then. But you’re really going to regret this when we’re done and you’ve lost to me twice in a row.”

“Same rules? First to three submissions?”

“Sure,” answered Natalie, “First to three. And I promise to leave your little balls alone this time, so long as you can stop yourself from grabbing my tits.”

“I’ll be fine,” said Owen, “I can’t even see them this time.”

Natalie put her hands on her breasts for a moment. “I wore a different top just for you. To help you control yourself. We wouldn’t want another… accident like you had last time.”

Owen grabbed her arms. He wanted to quickly give the crowd something else to think about. Soon, they were both down on the mats. Natalie had forgotten that Owen was in fact very strong. Probably stronger than her – his upper body certainly was, anyway. To her surprise, he soon had the upper hand.

“If I recall, you really like this sort of hold, right?” asked Owen as he wrapped his legs around her neck.

The back of Natalie’s head rested against his crotch, and his legs came together on either side of her neck. She tried to slip her head out but it was too late. She watched as his ankles crossed in front of her. She knew this was bad. She knew how to put a man to sleep in a headscissor, but she really wasn’t sure how you were supposed to get out of one. His thighs felt powerful and hard against her throat.

“How am I doing?” Owen asked, sitting up so that he could look down at her trapped face from above. “I hear you’re kind of the expert on scissors.”

“I-It’s…average…” Natalie said with a little cough, unwilling to praise the hold that was in fact rapidly making it very difficult for her to breathe.

“Average? Maybe you could give me some pointers on how I could improve. What about this?”

Owen squeeeezed harder, compacting her vulnerable, soft throat between his thighs. His quads were popping out. Natalie could feel them under her hands. Her own legs were certainly thicker than his. Where had his muscle been hiding? His quads dug into her. She could also feel him growing harder against the back of her head. His cock was pressed right up against her skull and she could feel it all the way down to the nape of her neck.

“Is that better?”

Natalie attempted to say something snarky in response but lacked the air necessary to do so. All that came out when she opened her mouth was a little drool.

“It seems better, based on the colors your face is turning, that is…”

Natalie could tell that Owen was just loving getting his revenge like this. She tried to avoid looking up at his face. But looking at the crowd wasn’t much better. The local guys were loving his revenge too. Pictures were being taken, and they were taunting her from the sidelines like usual.

“Going to sleep already, Natalie?”

“I thought you were the scissorer, what happened?”

“The first match was clearly a fluke…”

“Yeah, she got lucky. And I mean the whole ballbusting thing…”

This motivated Natalie to really pull at Owen’s thighs hard. But it was useless. She was locked in tight right where Owen wanted her. And she wasn’t going to be breathing unless he wanted her to.

Owen just smirked down at her. “I can see why you like scissors so much.”

Natalie’s hands slid down his bare legs to his ankles. She tried to yank them apart.

“Good idea,” Owen said, “Maybe try that.”

Owen responded by putting his hands behind his head and laying back on the mat. He looked remarkably relaxed, considering that he had a woman on the verge of unconsciousness trapped between his thighs. From this position, he flexed his legs and abs tighter. Natalie felt his body tighten up and crush her further.

Natalie’s vision was fading. She was seeing spots. She raised her hand to tap submissively on his leg. She knew there was no getting out, and that she was at his mercy. That was pretty much all she knew, since she couldn’t really think clearly anymore without oxygen…

Then Owen let up, to the surprise of the crowd and Natalie. One of the local guys was actually concerned that perhaps Owen had somehow forgotten the rules.

“Uh, she didn’t technically tap yet… her hand was just sort of in the air.”

“Oh, I know,” said Owen.

Natalie was just laying there with her head resting on his crotch. She was only semi-conscious. Owen grabbed her shoulders and turned her around. She put up some weak, sleepy resistance, holding onto his arms. Then he let her back down. Now she was facing his crotch. Her neck was once again secured tightly between his thighs. She was closer to his knees than to his package. He put both hands on the back of her head.

As Natalie became fully awake again, she realized that this hold was about to be even worse.

“I didn’t want you to tap just yet. I thought I would show you my version of this scissor as well.”

Natalie was annoyed at being toyed with like this. She tried to yank her head free. But her neck wouldn’t slip out past his knees. His hands helped keep her head where he wanted it as well.

“You’re going to wish you had just submitted me,” Natalie said defiantly as she pulled at his thighs.

“It’s not too late for you to just tap.”

She didn’t. Owen smirked.

“Good. I think it’s going to be more fun with you facing this way.”
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to headscissorfiction For This Useful Post: