Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Jul-21, 09:28
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Amateur Scissors vs. Pro

Woah Nelly, we have ourselves a rematch!!! I not surprised Owen found the gumption to request the rematch but the fact our fem fatale so easily accepted is. It was my summation of the first match that had he not cheated he had the technical and physical ability to win the whole thing. Strength, skill, and stamina all seemed there. So now this rematch I'm VERY curious to see where it goes.

Your writing style is great with plenty of detail and character descriptions. Thank you for the story.
The Following User Says Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jul-21, 18:47
Points: 12,033, Level: 47 Points: 12,033, Level: 47 Points: 12,033, Level: 47
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,807 Times in 159 Posts

Part 6

Natalie held on tightly to his bare, muscular thighs. She tried to push them forward and yank her head back so that she could slip out of his scissorhold. But she was stuck. She couldn’t free her neck and she knew what was going to happen next.

“I know you like using headscissors like these, but have you ever been in one yourself?” asked Owen.

She was too busy to respond. The truth was that she hadn’t. The local guys could never get her into a hold like this, and even if they did, she doubted they would be strong enough to keep her here. But Owen’s legs, she was rapidly realizing, were absolutely up to the job of holding her in place and imprisoning her.

“I doubt it, given the competition around here. Don’t worry, I’ll try to make your first time special.”

Both of Owen’s hands were on the back of her head. He started to pull her face down into his crotch. She tried to resist but it wasn’t helping. All she could do was stare down at his bulge as it got closer…and closer… until her face was smooshed up against it, and his package was partially smothering her face. She felt his rock-hard cock pressing against her face right beneath the smooth, skintight, thin fabric of his black speedo.

“I think men are actually better at these holds than women. I mean, I can smother you and choke you at the same time.”

Owen took his hands off her head and put them back behind his head. He looked relaxed. He didn’t need to use his hands anymore – his legs and manhood were more than enough to subdue Natalie now. She was smothered deep in his crotch, struggling to breathe through his speedo and her rapidly shrinking windpipe that was being crushed by his strong thighs.

Natalie didn’t know if she’d ever been humiliated like this on the mats before. She couldn’t believe that he had taken control over her body… like this. His legs had locked her in so tight that she couldn’t even move her face away from his package, and was forced to just slowly be smothered. She pulled at his thighs with her hands, and then tried another approach, sliding her hands down his legs to his abs and pushing down. She couldn’t push them in, and it didn’t help her get any leverage to free her head. All it did was make her realize that he had really hard, really defined abs that felt amazing under her hands. She quickly slid her hands back to his thighs to avoid being distracted. As if she needed anything else to be distracted by with his hard shaft against her face.

“If I remember correctly, last time you won by grabbing my balls…”

“M-Mmphh…!”

Owen propped himself up a little bit on his elbows so that he could look down at what was visible of her trapped face wedged into his crotch. He gazed down at her past his rows of abs. “I might have started it, I don’t really remember… but either way, I think we can both agree now that it’s the only reason you won last time. Right?”

“Mmmphh!”

“Okay, you can’t really talk right now. That’s fine. Just nod your head if you agree.”

Natalie, totally unwilling to admit this even in her current position, managed to just barely move her face from side to side, shaking her head. She didn’t care that this meant basically grinding her face against his package.

Owen smiled at this tiny gesture of defiance. “Just nod if you agree.”

He thrust his hips up off the mat a few inches, then back down again, nodding her head for her. “Okay, I’m glad we can both agree on that now.”

“Mmphh!”

“You beat me with those low blows last time… and this time, you’re stuck trying to breathe through my speedo.”

His speedo, and his package, were proving difficult to breathe through. Natalie was slowly weakening and knew she was finished in this hold.

The local guys, of course, were absolutely loving this. Each of them had suffered and tapped between Natalie’s thighs at some point or another, and it was very satisfying for them to finally see her get a taste of her own medicine. Literally, it looked like she could probably taste him in this position. Her mouth was locked onto his bulge and his thighs were making sure it had nowhere else to go.

A lot of pictures were being taken. The ladies in the crowd had initially tried to cheer for Natalie and maybe inspire her to escape, but they were quiet now that it was clearly over. Some of them secretly wished they were in her position.

The guys taunted Natalie mercilessly from the safety of the crowd.

“That position really suits you, Natalie.”

“You look good down there.”

“Enjoying yourself too much to tap?”

It was this last remark that finally prompted Natalie to tap. She absolutely could not have people thinking she actually wanted to be stuck in his crotch like this. What she really wanted to do was break out, and then choke out every single male in the audience. Just KO them all on the spot in standing headscissors and make them regret ever saying anything.

Natalie tapped weakly on Owen’s thigh. He held his hold for just a moment longer, really flexing hard and lifting his hips off the mat. Then he let go.

Natalie, who was on the verge of unconsciousness, lay there with her face still resting on his manhood.

“I guess that’s one submission for me. Only two to go. Unless you’ve decided to just quit right here and go to sleep on me.”

Natalie realized where she was and rolled off of him. She wanted to say something, but was too busy breathing for the first time in what felt like forever. She lay there on her back, chest heaving.

Owen, who didn’t look like it had taken any effort on his part to nearly choke her out, stood next to her and looked down as she recovered. He loomed over her, adjusting his waistband slightly.

“Yesterday at the gym you were saying something about how I was going to regret this…”

He looked over to the small crowd, where the local guys were already re-watching her humiliating tap out on someone’s phone.

Natalie got up. “It’s one point. You do remember how our first match started, right? Maybe I really did give you amnesia. You know, when I knocked you out.”

“I remember. But I feel like I’m off to a better start this time. Don’t you?”

She did, but wouldn’t admit it, of course. He had established dominance in a way no guy ever had with her. But, unfortunately for him, he had also succeeded in pissing her off and giving her an even stronger desire to put him in his place. She also didn’t like that he seemed to be inspiring the other males…

“You’re off to an even more perverted start.”

“You’re not accusing me of rule-breaking, are you?”

“No. Just of being a typical male.”

“I’m fine with that, as long as it keeps getting me submissions.”

They grabbed hold of each other, and to Owen’s surprise he soon found himself on his back. He had expected Natalie to be weaker than before. He thought he had broken her a little bit, and that she was a little bit more ready to just give in and be dominated. He hadn’t expected the opposite – a much more motivated Natalie who was now on top of him, and who was also clearly trying to get control of his legs…

“My grapevine last time was just a little teaser,” she said, looking down at him as she tried to get her legs around his while he tried to keep them away. “Now you’re going to feel the real one.”

“I don’t think we’ll be doing one of those this time…”

Natalie found his legs. “Sure about that?”

Owen winced in pain as her legs forced his outwards in a quick snapping motion.

Natalie smiled. “Because it sure seems like we’re doing one.”

She began to inch his legs further and further apart. She was still way more flexible than him. She doubted that he ever did much stretching. She could tell he was in pain by the expression on his face. He was also very much still aroused – their lower bodies were pressed tightly together, and she could feel his hardness pushing up into her.

“Just save everyone some time and tap.”

“N-No…”

“You’re really going to make me dislocate your leg?”

He didn’t respond. She couldn’t really do that, could she? Right? Like, that wasn’t a thing that could really happen…?

It was starting to feel pretty possible. His thighs were burning and he had heard a popping sound that was like a particularly loud knuckle-crack, but from his hip. His hands were on her wide hips trying to shove her off, but she just wasn’t going anywhere. She was locked onto him with her legs and he could not pry her off as she slowly tore him in half like this.

“Y-You don’t really think I’m going to submit to this, right? You’ll have to do better. I mean I can breathe,” said Owen, hoping she might give up and try another hold, giving him a chance at escape.

“Hmm, you’re right, you can breathe… I should do something about that, shouldn’t I?”

Natalie lowered her upper body down onto him, resting her breasts on his face. Her sports bra, she realized, made breast smothering even more effective. More fabric meant less room for him to breathe. She also enjoyed the fact that he wouldn’t even get to feel her bare breasts against his face, something which would obviously turn him on to no end. She hugged his head tight, wrapping her arms around it.

“Is this better? You said I would have to do better.”

The ladies in the audience cheered.

“Are you having any trouble breathing down there?”

He couldn’t respond, because he was. It was pretty hard to breathe with his face being pushed into her breasts. He tried to push her body up and off of him. He had basically just surrendered his legs, no longer really resisting on that front, just letting her slowly pull him apart. He had more immediate problems like not having any air. By sliding his hands up her body from her hips to her shoulders and pushing up, he managed to lift her slightly and then turn his face to the side. Then he could breathe, now that her breasts were just pushing down at the side of his head.

“I…feel…fine….” He said, breathing hard.

“Yeah?”

She grabbed his head and forced it back into position, facing directly into her breasts once again.

“How about now? Do you still feel fine?”

“Mmpphh…”

“Or do you maybe feel like tapping before you die under my tits and I pull your legs out of their sockets?”

Owen managed to turn his head to the other side, freeing his face once again.

“Where do you think you’re going…?”

She put his face back in place, only to have him roll to the other side again. Natalie let out a frustrated sigh.

“If you’re going to be like this…”

She lifted her upper body up, lifting her breasts off his face. He was relieved, but not for long. Keeping her back arched and staying mostly up off him with her strong core, she reached down and put one hand over his mouth and used her other hand to pinch his nose tightly shut.

“Is this better? I’m sure you preferred the boobs.”

He did, and found that he could also worm his way out of this new method of attempting to smother him. He grabbed hold of her forearms and pulled them off as well as moving his head to the side again. He had freed his face once again, but his legs were still very much in pain and very much under Natalie’s control.

She sighed exasperatedly. “Everything just has to be difficult with you… but I think this will do it.”
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to headscissorfiction For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jul-21, 22:40
Last Achievements

Part 7

Natalie gripped his throat tightly with both of her hands. Owen had not been expecting this. He also hadn’t expected her grip to be as strong as it was.

“There we go. Now it’s a chokehold. Now will you tap for me?” she asked him from up above. Her arms were straight, and she was leaning over him.

Owen grabbed her forearms with his hands and tried to free his neck from her death grip. She dug her thumbs directly into his windpipe.

“Don’t forget about your other little problem, Owen.”

As she said this, she flexed her legs hard and forced his out a little more. He winced in pain. But if he could just get her hands off him, he knew he could escape. Or at least he hoped he could escape. He was becoming less optimistic the less air he had. When he really got a good hold of her wrists and tried pulling her off, she suddenly slammed her wide hips down onto him – hard.

“Are you so worried about breathing that you’re just going to let me pull your legs off? Is that your strategy?”

Owen couldn’t deal with both at once. It felt like her thumbs had flattened his throat. He was seeing spots and he knew he was about to pass out. And he really, really didn’t want to pass out. He tapped on her arm just as Natalie could see that his eyes were starting to lose focus.

She stopped strangling him, but held her grapevine for just a moment longer, just to make him think that maybe she could actually pop his legs out of their sockets if she had really wanted to. It certainly felt like she could. Natalie’s legs had totally dominated his.

Natalie stood up, leaving him to cough, sputter, and hold onto his neck while recovering on the mat. His thighs were burning and felt like they might have just been widened permanently. That wasn’t possible, right?

“T-That’s not a real chokehold,” Owen said, standing to his feet.

“What do you mean ‘not a real chokehold’?” Natalie asked with a smile while she adjusted her waistband slightly, “I was holding you down and I was choking you.”

“You know what I mean.”

“Yes, I do know what you mean. I just don’t really care. I think you’re just mad that it’s one to one now.”

Natalie was glad to see that the hand prints she had left on his throat were only just now fading.

Owen lunged towards her. “Then let’s start the next round already so I can make it two to one.”

Natalie was surprised to find that it seemed like Owen had recovered rapidly and was getting the upper hand on her now. He was grabbing for her head, trying to get his arms around her neck. But Natalie wasn’t letting that happen. She knew his arms were capable of quickly putting her to sleep.

But while she was preoccupied with his arms, he locked her up with his legs. His thighs sandwiched her midsection in a bodyscissor, something she hadn’t been expecting.

“Not as much fun as a headscissor, but I think this will do,” Owen said.

“Doubt it,” Natalie said.

“Sure?”

Owen started to squeeze. Natalie’s totally flat stomach was flattened even further. His powerful legs compacted her until she felt like his thighs must be touching each other around her body. She had tried to resist by flexing her abs hard, but this resistance had been swiftly crushed. The wind was pushed out of her. She exhaled hard, and when she tried to inhale she got almost nothing at all. She felt like her body was dough beneath a rolling pin or something. She opened her mouth but found that she couldn’t say anything.

“Nothing to say, huh?”

Natalie shoved desperately at the top thigh, the one that was pressing down on her toned stomach. Owen’s package was pressed up against her side. She could feel him growing harder against her, clearly getting off on the control he had over her body. She wanted to grab his balls and squeeze them to escape and breathe, but, of course, the rules…

“If I were you, I would just tap.”

She didn’t.

“You know, you gave me an idea last round…”

Owen reached out and grabbed Natalie by the throat with one hand. He started to strangle her, just crushing her soft, vulnerable neck in his powerful grip. Natalie’s eyes widened and she knew she was finished and there was no way she was getting out. The bodyscissor alone had been bad enough. It felt like he had squeezed all the air out of her and the hand around her neck was just making sure she couldn’t replace it.

Natalie tapped the mat. Owen pretended he couldn’t see or hear it. Natalie quickly tapped on his thigh instead. Owen let go of her throat first, but kept squeezing with his legs for a moment longer, just like she had done to him. He had gotten his revenge, and his second submission. He pulsed the muscles in his thighs for just a moment before he stopped squeezing.

When he stopped squeezing, he didn’t exactly let her go. He made her do the work of pushing his top thigh off of her so that she could get up, which she did after she had taken in some fresh oxygen.

Now she was down two to one. If she tapped one more time, it was over. Everyone would think that she had only won their first match with her underhanded tactics. In a way, if she lost this match, it would somehow be like she retroactively lost the first match too.

“One more tap, and I win. But maybe you shouldn’t tap next time. Why not give the people a knock out? I’m sure they would love to see one.”

“Yeah,” agreed Natalie, still breathing hard, “They did seem to love it when I knocked you out last time.”

“You’re always talking about last time. You need to stop living in the past, Natalie.”

For whatever reason, she didn’t like him using her name like this. There was something… condescending about it.

“Let’s go then. I’d hate to stand around all day and bore everyone.”

As soon as she said this and Owen grabbed her, Natalie regretted it. She had really needed more time to recover. She didn’t feel ready for round four. And now Owen was taking control of her body again and forcing her down to the mat. She tried and failed to push him off.

“I don’t think I’m going to bore anyone with this next hold,” Owen said.

“I’m bored already.”

“I’ll make things more interesting here in just a second.”

He followed through on his promise and straddled her. Her back was on the mat, and now he was sitting on her recently flattened stomach with a thigh on either side of her. She wriggled desperately and pushed at his thighs She grabbed hold of his sides.

“And now, even more interesting…” As Owen said this, he slid up her body so that he was soon straddling her throat. It suddenly became much more difficult for Natalie to breathe. His semi-hard package was pushing up against the underside of her chin. His bulge rested on her throat.

Natalie grabbed his sides and bucked her hips, desperately trying to de-throne him. “A-Another perverted hold from you.”

“More like another effective hold from me,” said Owen. He put his hands on his hips and didn’t bother trying to secure her hands or anything. He was confident that this would be his third and final point. She was utterly trapped beneath him. “I wonder how many of your friends in the audience would like to be where you are right now?”

Natalie rolled her eyes at this, but there were in fact a few ladies in the crowd who wouldn’t mind being beneath Owen’s muscular body.

“This is fun, but I think this hold could be slightly better…”

Natalie could tell where this comment from him was leading and she pushed at him with renewed effort to try and get out from under him.

“I think I’ll just take your head…”

Owen reached down and took hold of Natalie’s head, holding it in place so that she wouldn’t escape as he adjusted slightly. He slid forward a bit, so that now his bulge was resting on top of the lower half of her face, smothering her mouth and nose. Natalie was once again forced to try and breathe through the thin fabric of his speedo.

“M-Mmphhh!”

Owen let go of her head and let his weight hold her in place right where he wanted. “I didn’t catch that, but I think I get the gist of what you’re trying to say.”

Owen was having to fight back a strong urge to grind on her face. He didn’t want her saying he broke the rules somehow and having some sort of excuse when she lost in this schoolboy pin. Especially since she was obviously finished.

Similarly, Natalie was having to fight back the urge to reach out and grab hold of the balls that were currently smothering her. She really, really wanted to squeeze them and make him crumble in pain in her grip. But she couldn’t have people thinking she couldn’t win a fair fight… and she could win a fair fight, right? Yes. She could. She told herself that she could. She wouldn’t go out like this.

Natalie was running out of air and time. His package was weighing heavy on her face and was not easy to breathe through. She couldn’t move her face to either side to try and avoid it because he had moved his thighs together to trap her head in place. All she could do was lay there and slowly get smothered unless she could escape.

The local guys were loving this hold.

“This is a good place for you, Natalie.”

“Yeah, I’m starting to think you look better like that.”

“First his headscissor, and now this… it’s almost like she wants to end up between his legs.”

“She clearly just won their first match because of all the low-blows…”

“Yeah, obviously.”

This was just too much for Natalie to take. Now she knew she wasn’t going to tap and she wasn’t going to go to sleep here underneath Owen’s crotch either. She put her hands under his thighs and pushed up while simultaneously pushing her whole body up off the mat as much as possible. She didn’t move him much. But she did move him just enough to slide out from under him and escape.

Owen hadn’t expected her to get out, and was totally unprepared for her to grab him by the shoulders and throw him down onto the mat then straddle him. She sat down on his neck.

“I think I look better on top. Wouldn’t you agree?”

The ladies in the crowd cheered for this reversal.

“R-Real original…” said Owen as he pushed at her thighs to try and unseat her.

“I don’t need to be original, I just need to do this hold better than you. Which shouldn’t be too hard, since yours sucked.”

“I-I’m not tapping to this…”

Natalie thrust her hips forward, forcing his head back at an awkward angle that made breathing a lot more difficult.

“No? No tapping to this?”

Owen’s voice was raspy now. “N-No…not gonna work…”

“That’s fine,” Natalie said, “Moving right along then…”

Natalie reached down, grabbed the back of his head, and pulled it up tight against her crotch so that she could transition into what would be a brutally tight headscissor.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to headscissorfiction For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jul-21, 18:39
Last Achievements

Part 8

(This is the last chapter of this story, for now at least. If anyone else is interested in commissions, just message me.)

Moments ago, Owen had been sure Natalie was finished and was about to be put to sleep under him. Now she was seated on his chest, and her legs were wrapped tightly around his throat. His head was lifted off the mat and his chin was pushing down hard into her crotch. It pulled down the waistband of her spandex short shorts a few inches. Natalie could have reached down to adjust it, but didn’t bother. She was too focused on squeezing his neck tighter and crushing him into submission.

“M-More scissors, h-huh…” Owen said with the little air he had. He tried to sound unphased, as if he could totally still break out of this.

“They’re kind of my thing. I think you should leave them to me from now on. Let the expert handle this.”

She certainly looked like an expert and the ladies in the crowd were loving it.

“Yes, Natalie!”

“It looks like she could pop his head off like this…”

“Her legs look huge.”

“How much do you think she squats…?”

Natalie was tempted to reach down and grab hold of his vulnerable balls, but of course she didn’t. She didn’t need to either. Owen wasn’t going anywhere. He was prying at her thighs, really reaching around and trying to pull at her inner thighs, but they weren’t budging. His fingers sunk in slightly. Her thigh muscles were so, so hard under her soft, smooth skin. He hated admitting to himself that they felt amazing, and under different circumstances…

Natalie was propping herself up with both arms, her hands on the mat under her. But she moved one arm just so that she could run a hand through Owen’s hair. “This is a lot better, isn’t it? You between my legs, rather than the other way around?”

“W-Who’s the pervert again…?”

Natalie ruffled his hair, like she might ruffle the hair of a cute kid. “No, you see, you’re just a pervert, so every hold you do is perverted. I’m not a pervert, so nothing I do is like that.”

She patted her muscular thigh right next to his face. “These are my strongest muscles, so why shouldn’t I use them to choke you and make you tap out? Maybe you just need to get your mind out of the gutter, young man.”

Natalie actually didn’t know if Owen was younger or older than her, but it seemed like the right thing to say. Her confidence had fully returned now that she had regained control over Owen’s body. More specifically, his neck. It had really only been a mater of time before she got his neck back where it belonged.

“If you’re going to be stubborn and not tap, I’m going to see if I can pop your head off. Sound good?” asked Natalie.

The ladies cheered. Owen’s eyes widened.

“Okay, here we go…”

Natalie lifted her butt off of Owen as much as possible. His head was lifted up higher off the mat. It felt like she was slowly pulling his head off his body. He hoped that this would help his head slip out or something but if anything it felt even tighter now that gravity was pulling his chin down against her crotch and her thighs were the only other thing his head had to rest on.

“If you don’t tap now, it might just pop right off. Do you really want to stick around down there and find out if that’s physically possible? I’m sure I can at least pop some of your vertebrate out of place or something. Do you just love my thighs so much that you’re willing to risk it? Is that it?”

Owen could see her smirking down at him past her long, lean stomach, which was currently all he had to look at. He was locked in so tightly he couldn’t move his head at all. He tapped on her powerful thigh and she spread her legs and let his head fall down onto the mat.

The ladies cheered as Natalie stood up and started to pace around him in a circle, hips swaying with each step. “Would you look at that. It’s all tied up.”

Owen lay there, still recovering “I’m surprised you’ve managed to follow the rules so far…”

In reality, Owen was surprised that he had managed to follow the rules himself. Grabbing her thighs had just reminded him of how grabbable and perfect the rest of her body was… it had taken serious effort to resist sliding his hands up her thighs, up her hips, and then on to the rest of her, back to her breasts like in the first match. All he wanted to do was slip his hands underneath her sports bra. But he resisted. He needed to win. He also knew that if he broke the rules, so would she. And he wasn’t sure he could take any more of her brutal ball bustings. That would be an embarrassing way to end his career…

“It’s been easy, trust me. I’m surprised you’ve managed to keep your hands to yourself this match.” Natalie ran her hands up her stomach and over her breasts. “I mean, who could resist?”

Owen really wanted that body. He wanted to get control of it again. Maybe if he won, and dominated her hard enough, after their match…

Owen stood to his feet. “I should be able to last one more round. After I win, maybe we can discuss some new rules.”

They grabbed hold of each other.

“New rules? You couldn’t win under the old rules… you’re not going to win under these rules… sorry, but I don’t think the rules are the problem here,” said Natalie, “I think it’s you.”

Natalie was right. It was him. Owen slowly felt her taking control in the final round, slowly overpowering him… he had been weakened by her last scissor and hadn’t fully recovered. She had crushed him, and was about to crush him again. He desperately tried to fight the inevitable, scrambling to try and avoid his fate…

Natalie scooped up his head between her thighs. The ladies cheered. Owen was trapped in a reverse headscissor, just like the last round of their first match.

“Feel familiar?” she asked him.

“S-Scissors won’t work again.”

“They won’t, huh?”

Owen’s false optimism had been based on the fact that Natalie hadn’t been squeezing yet. She had locked him in place, and was just toying with him. Taking her time. Now she really flexed her thighs and squeeeezed and Owen remembered why her headscissors were so inescapable.

“Are you sure they won’t…?”

Natalie’s thighs crushed him from all sides. He could feel her muscle harden into a stockade around his neck. Her inner thighs flattened his windpipe. It felt like he was breathing through a straw. He might as well have been, for all the air he was managing to suck down.

“Because it sure seems like they will.”

Natalie crossed her ankles and stood her feet up on their toes, just pouring on the pressure and making sure she was flexing as hard as she could.

“You do remember this from our first match, right? I know earlier you were saying you didn’t want to bring up past history, but I think it’s relevant here, don’t you?”

He couldn’t respond. It didn’t matter, since he didn’t have anything to say anyway.

“You would think that you’d learn your lesson about ending up between my thighs. But I guess it’s just your destiny to end up there. I think it’s a good place for you. You’re under my control, you can’t talk and say annoying things like you usually do… you totally belong there, don’t you think?”

No response.

“Just nod if you agree with what I’m saying here.”

Like he had done to her in the first round, she tilted her hips up and down, forcing him to nod in agreement.

“Oh, good. I’m glad we’re on the same page.”

All Owen could do was grab hold of her thick thighs and stare forward at her big, firm, muscular ass in those skin tight short shorts. The combination of the perfect view and the feeling of her smooth legs in his hands was making him harder and harder. Natalie glanced down at his bulge.

“Of course. Men really can’t help themselves, can they? You realize I could like, kill you in this position, right? If I didn’t let you tap? And yet you’re still totally hard. I really just don’t get males sometimes.”

Owen was, of course, incapable of stopping himself from getting aroused given his current view. He also couldn’t stop himself from grabbing her ass. He didn’t seriously think this would help him more than grabbing her legs would, he just couldn’t resist any more. He hoped that she would see this as at least somewhat legitimate and wouldn’t retaliate and grab his balls.

Natalie considered grabbing his balls… but why give him any excuse? He was totally helpless beneath her.

“Keep grabbing my ass, if it makes you feel better. I can definitely see why you need some way of coping with your defeat right now.”

Technically, Owen hadn’t been defeated yet. He hadn’t tapped. Maybe if he held out long enough, she would run out of steam? Surely she couldn’t squeeze him this hard, keep him locked in this tight, indefinitely…

“There is something new I wanted to try out. I didn’t get the chance to try this last time, since you decided to go to sleep on me…”

Natalie put one ankle into the crook of her other knee. Owen didn’t even try to stop her from transitioning into a figure four that only made her scissors that much tighter. It also let her push against the back of his head with her muscular calf and force his face deeper in, closer and closer to her ass… until his face was pushed up against it. It smothered him and he couldn’t push it away. The firm muscle swallowed his head and he was only getting squeezed tighter and tighter…

Natalie noticed the ladies taking pictures, and gestured for them to come onto the mat with her. “No need to take pics from all the way over there. Why don’t you guys come take some selfies with him on the mat?”

If Owen had the ability to speak, he probably would have objected. But a very muffled “M-Mphh…” was all he could say. Nobody really heard him. Natalie could feel him, of course, but she didn’t care what his thoughts on this were.

The ladies took turns kneeling down next to Natalie and Owen and taking selfies. Natalie would smile and pose – flexing her bicep or running a hand through her hair. There was nothing Owen could do about it but lay there and think about how all these pictures of him stuck in a reverse headscissor, his face mostly buried in Natalie’s ass, would be online soon.

“Could someone bring me my phone? It’s over there. I can’t be the only one who doesn’t get a selfie with him.”

Natalie’s friend brought her phone. Natalie lifted it up high so that Owen’s trapped head would be in the picture.

“Owen, for the picture, why don’t you… you know what, no. Just keep doing what you’re doing. That’s perfect.”

She took a few selfies before handing her phone back off to her friend. The ladies showered her with praise.

“You destroyed him, Natalie.”

“I knew you would win without, you know…”

“My boyfriend owes me $100. So glad I bet on you.”

“Can you knock him out like last time?”

This last question needed an answer. Natalie looked behind her, over her shoulder. “Well, Owen? Can I knock you out like last time? Or are you going to be a good boy for once and tap?”

Owen mentally debated which would be more humiliating. Tapping out between her thighs yet again, or being knocked out by her ass like last time. While he tried to make up his mind, he passed out.

“Oh, there he goes. I guess that decides that, then. Sleep tight, Owen.”
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to headscissorfiction For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Dec-21, 21:03
Last Achievements

Part 9

(The person who originally commissioned this commissioned some more, so here it is! This one's also going to be a mix of maledom and femdom. Mostly headscissors with a few other things mixed in...)

Owen walked through the gym past all the weights and equipment. He was not at the gym that Natalie frequented. In fact he had no desire to return there. Whenever he did, he got a lot of looks and giggling which he did not appreciate. His male ego had suffered some serious damage between Natalie’s thighs.

Owen was not at this particular gym to train and wrestle Natalie again. He had given up on beating Natalie. He wasn’t a complete idiot. He knew when he had met his superior. Her thighs had taught him that the hard way. But he did still want to see Natalie lose. Really badly. He wanted her taken down a notch. The only times he had been back to Natalie’s gym was to see her have matches against other guys. He had hoped that he could see her lose, and maybe even get put to sleep on the mat. Instead, he had seen her continue to crush all of the guys at her gym who would turn up for the impromptu matches. It wasn’t what he wanted at all.

Owen had realized that if he wanted to find someone to beat Natalie, he would need to look beyond the crowd from her gym. He would have to go the wrestlers of the league that he competed in. It wasn’t a huge league, and everyone had day jobs, but it was still pretty serious business. Sometimes their streamed matches got thousands of viewers.

Owen, however, was from this league and Natalie had beaten him. Twice. So he knew that he couldn’t just go get some rando who had beaten him or something and hope that they could put Natalie in her place. No. He was going straight to the top. He was done messing around with this bitch.

The top was in a private room on the side of the gym. Usually it was for classes, yoga, etc. But when Owen walked in, it was being used by the number one, undefeated wrestler in the league – Aiden. But nobody in wrestling land really called him Aiden. His nickname was ‘Scissor King’, and it was well earned.

When Owen walked in, Scissor King was practicing. He was wearing a tight t-shirt and shorts and there was a girl in yoga pants between his legs that he was headscissoring. He wasn’t really paying very much attention to her though. He wasn’t even looking at her. He was looking at his phone, laying on his back with one arm behind his head. Scissor King looked perfectly relaxed. He was pale, and had shoulder length black hair that was back in a half ponytail. He was 21 but kind of looked younger. The girl he was practicing with would occasionally tap his thigh, and he would unflex his legs. He wouldn’t let her out, but he would relax his quads enough for her to breathe. Then after a few moments, he would start to squeeze again.

Scissor King didn’t seem to really notice Owen walk in until Owen said:

“Hey, Aiden. Or, Scissor King.” Owen laughed kind of nervously.

Scissor King looked up from his phone. He looked vaguely annoyed. “What?” He had a pretty low, rather quiet voice.

Owen knew he had to sell this. “Are you looking for matches at the moment? I saw your last one versus Maria. That was great. I mean, you totally crushed her. That KO…”

Scissor King looked back at his phone. Owen sensed that he was losing interest.

“…but anyway, are you looking for a match?”

“Not if it’s against you. No offense, Owen.”

Owen did take some offense to this, but he pushed on anyway. “No, no. Not me. This girl who’s kind of new. Natalie.”

“Natalie…” Scissor King relaxed his thighs as his practice slave tapped. “…isn’t that the amateur girl who beat you…?”

“Yeah.”

“Hmm…”

“Have you seen any of her matches? I think it would be good. I think you’d win, obviously, but I think it would be good. Like, it would be a challenge.”

“I’ve seen some of her highlights…”

Scissor King had seen videos that people in the crowd had taken of Natalie totally crushing the life out of Owen. He had been surprised, actually, that an amateur was capable of such brutal holds, especially her scissors. She had quite a nice body as well…

Scissor King put his phone down on the mat. “Hmm… can you set it up? I don’t really have time to do all that… stuff.”

Owen nodded. “Yeah, totally. I’ll do everything. All you’ll have to do is show up and crush her.”

Scissor King shrugged. “Okay. Just let me know when.”

“Great! I will. I’ll get back to you with a date soon. Like today, even.”

Scissor King picked up his phone again. “Great…”

Owen left. Scissor King pulled up a video of Natalie on his phone. She was impressive, he had to admit. Her thighs were clearly on par with a lot of women in the league.

The girl between his legs tapped. But he didn’t really feel like letting her go this time, so he just kept squeezing and squeezing. She tapped harder. He ignored her and put her to sleep while he watched Natalie do the same to Owen on his phone.

---

Natalie knew that this match was going to be bigger than her usual casual night matches, but she was still surprised when she walked in. There were a lot of people here to see this. The gym was full. As full as it is on January 1st. Natalie had wrestled in front of people before, but not this many people.

The thing that actually made her slightly nervous, however, wasn’t really the crowd. It was the camera. There was a guy with a camera that was hooked up to this little streaming set-up. Natalie’s match vs. Scissor King was actually going to be streamed live on the league’s channel, something Natalie had never done before. This meant that on top of the crowd around the mat, there would be a few thousand people watching online. Natalie wasn’t shy. But still. She didn’t want to lose in front of thousands of people.

Natalie reminded herself, however, that this also meant that she now had the opportunity to WIN in front of thousands of people. And she knew she could win. In fact, she was pretty sure she was going to win. She didn’t really know much about her opponent other than his nickname, but if Owen was any indication of this league’s talent level then she was pretty sure that she was going to crush him. It was another best 3 out of 5 match. All she needed was for this guy to tap 3 times, and he was all hers.

When someone from the league came and told her it was time, Natalie stepped onto the mat, which was surrounded by spectators. She stripped out of her street clothes down into what she would be wrestling in – black, spandex short shorts, and a matching black sports bra. Anyone who looked at Natalie could see that she didn’t spend all her time at the gym on the treadmill. Or at spin classes. Or doing yoga. No, Natalie lifted serious weights. She wasn’t huge, or bulky. But she had muscle. Her flat stomach was probably a few lost pounds away from revealing 6 pack abs. Her back and shoulders were defined. Her biceps bulged a little when she moved her arms. Her legs were thick and solid. Her quads popped. Her bubble butt was tight and firm.

Scissor King stepped out of the crowd and onto the mat. “Natalie, right?”

“That’s me. And you must be the Scissor King,” she replied, running her thumbs around her waistband, adjusting it slightly.

“My name is Aiden. But you might as well just call me Scissor King. Everyone here does. You’ll see why pretty soon.”

“I will, huh?”

Scissor King peeled off his t-shirt. He was lean. Leaner than Owen. Slender, really. But he also had muscle. He had wide shoulders and a very small waist. Some women in the crowd actually clapped and cheered. Scissor King clearly had fangirls. He also had flawless abs that drew Natalie’s eyes. When he stepped out of his sweatpants, however, her eyes were immediately drawn to something else.

Scissor King, now standing on the mat in nothing but a black speedo, was the most hung guy Natalie had ever seen. His small speedo, which looked like something an Olympic diver would wear, had a huge bulge. And he was clearly soft. Natalie could only imagine how big he’d be hard. His legs were also slender yet muscular, like the rest of him. His quads were impressive. They were very clearly defined despite his pale skin. The yoga pants girl he was practicing with earlier scurried forward and grabbed his clothes off the mat before disappearing back into the crowd.

Scissor King slowly approached Natalie, who was still a little shocked. “You’re an amateur, but you know the rules, right…?”

The look on his face told Natalie that he was clearly well aware of the effect he had on women. The reaction from the girls in the crowd was just confirmation.

“Of course. Owen explained them to me before I put him to sleep last time.”

“I’ll have to thank him, then.”

“You’ll have to thank him for introducing us too.”

Owen was in the crowd. He just wanted the match to start. He came here to see Natalie get crushed, to get avenged. Owen wouldn’t have to wait long.

The match officially started and Aiden and Natalie grabbed on to each other. He was a head taller than her. Natalie was used to that. She was used to her male opponents being slightly stronger than her too. At least in the arm department. But she wasn’t used to them being as fast, agile, and coordinated as Scissor King was.

Within just a few seconds, Natalie found her back on the mat. And the back of her head was against his crotch. And his pale thighs were wrapped around her neck. She tried to reach her hand up really quick and get it inbetween his legs and her throat. But she was too late. His thighs had already sealed themselves around her neck.

His fangirls cheered.

“Yesss!”

“Yes, king!”

“Crush her!”

Owen loved what he was seeing, but didn’t really want to join in with the fangirls. Seeing Natalie trapped between a man’s thighs was enough for him. It was cathartic, in a way, to see her choke.

Scissor King relaxed, his back flat against the mat and his hands behind his head. He looked just like he had when he was practicing. Effortlessly in control of Natalie’s body. “I didn’t ask for the nickname, but it’s probably obvious to you how I got it now… I’m undefeated in the league, in case you were unaware…”

Natalie grabbed hold of his rock-hard thighs and pulled. They couldn’t be budged, of course. They were locked around her neck like a stockade.

Natalie kind of hated seeing the women in the crowd cheer against her. That wasn’t what she was used to. Scissor King wasn’t some cocky guy like Owen, he was clearly something of a lady’s man, which she hadn’t expected. But she hadn’t expected any of this.

“I’ll let you out if you tap, you know. I’m not one of those guys. I don’t know how they do things at your little amateur matches…”

Natalie knew she was going to sleep if she didn’t tap. His thighs had totally taken control of her breathing and she was not getting more air unless he wanted her to. His quads had squashed her windpipe. She was… distracted by the package that her head was resting on. She could feel how huge it was…

Natalie tapped on his pale thigh. Aiden let go immediately. He stood up as his fangirls cheered for him and took pictures of him. Natalie needed a few seconds before she could get up. She coughed and sputtered.

Owen just laughed. “Still glad you signed up for this one, Natalie?”

“Oh shut up.” Natalie said without bothering to look at him.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to headscissorfiction For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Dec-21, 01:25
Points: 2,061, Level: 18 Points: 2,061, Level: 18 Points: 2,061, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Part 24, (Hey guy so the commissioner came back and wanted another installment, this time Natalie is going to be going up against Galactus, Eater of Worlds. A lotta twists and turns in this one but I'm sure we definitely won't end up with a femdom humiliation victory.) - lmao that was just a joke, this is decidedly my favorite story on this board and I'm hyped to see it return. I honestly would be happy if we got to part 24. Gotta say that I love the livestreaming angle in this one as well as the disinterested arrogance of Aiden. I hope Mr. Commissioner would be kind enough to provide the funds for an alternate ending one day, as Natalie is a pretty good target to be brought down a peg.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kaiser For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-21, 20:08
Last Achievements

Part 10

Natalie adjusted the waistband of her spandex short shorts while Scissor King’s fangirls cheered for him. She was only down 0-1. That wasn’t so bad. At least, that’s what she tried to tell herself. But something about how easily he had managed to take control of her body and make her submit to him was worrying. She also couldn’t seem to get the feeling of his package against the back of her head out of her mind. He was… really big. Much bigger than Owen, for instance, who was currently looking very smug in the crowd.

“I’m ready for round two whenever you are…” Scissor King said.

“Let’s go then,” said Natalie, trying not to let her gaze stray down too much.

The two mostly naked, very fit bodies grappled with each other again in the middle of the mat. Only this time Natalie was prepared. She had a feel for him now, literally and figuratively. She somehow found herself getting a real hold on his slender yet muscular pale body.

“Maybe you’re a one trick pony…” she taunted.

Natalie got his back. Her arms were around his neck.

“Maybe without scissors you’re a little lost…” her voice was close now, her lips almost brushing against his ear.

She squeezed his neck tight. Her bicep flexed against his throat. She poured on the pressure. Natalie knew she had him now.

“Y-You’re not…bad…” Scissor King choked out with the air he still had.

“Not bad? I feel like I deserve a bigger compliment.”

He didn’t reply. He probably couldn’t.

“This got those fangirls of yours to shut up, huh?”

Natalie squeezed tighter, flexing her well trained arms against his bare skin, she could feel his neck yielding to her…

And then Natalie regretted taunting him. He pushed off the mat with his feet and rolled them both over, freeing himself from her arms in the process. Natalie felt herself lose control of him very quickly, and it seemed like a reversal was now coming her way.

“You’re not bad…” Scissor King continued now that he had the air to do so with, “…but you’re not exactly the best woman I’ve ever wrestled…”

He got his legs back around her neck.

Natalie reacted fast, knowing that if she became locked into his thigh prison again it was over. She tried to pull her head back and away from him. And she almost succeeded, but he closed his legs just in time, not allowing her to escape. Her neck was now stuck between his legs just above his knees.

“Owen isn’t really the best indicator of our league’s level of skill… he really doesn’t even belong in the same league as someone like me…”

Owen couldn’t really hear this, and was too happy to see Natalie losing again to care anyway.

Natalie was trapped in his scissors again. His back was to the mat. She was laying on her flat stomach. She got up onto her hands and knees to try and get more leverage to escape. She was stuck looking straight down at the bulge in his speedo. The biggest bulge she had ever seen. He was way bigger than any guy she’d wrestled before…

“I-I’m not in the same league as Owen either…” said Natalie.

Scissor King didn’t smile, but he did smirk a little. “I know. I saw the videos. And if I remember from your last match with Owen, you should be pretty familiar with this hold…”

Scissor King put both of his hands on the back of Natalie’s head. Natalie knew what was coming, and did her best to resist. But she couldn’t stop him. She was powerless to stop him from slowly and carefully pushing her head down… down his thighs, closer and closer to his waiting crotch. As her neck slid down his legs, the scissor hold only got tighter and tighter.

“Nobody’s ever gotten out of this.”

This hold, Scissor King’s front headscissor, was clearly a fan favorite. The guy with the camera made sure he was getting a good view of everything for the thousands of people watching on stream. The fangirls were loving this, cheering Scissor King on and urging him to crush Natalie.

“Yes, put this bitch in her place.”

“It is so over now.”

“Ahahaha and she really thought she was going to get him with her little chokehold…”

Natalie’s chin was pressed right up against his speedo. She could feel his semi hard shaft on the underside of her jaw. It was utterly humiliating to know that thousands of people were seeing her stuck in this position, totally at his mercy. Her head was resting on his package as though it were some sort of trophy that he had just snapped off her body with his thighs. Her hands pulled at his hard, muscular thighs uselessly just because she didn’t know what else to do. He had looked completely soft before, but now she could feel him getting harder right underneath her chin. He might be playing it cool, but he was a man, after all, and she could feel that he was loving this hold, loving the position he had her in. She couldn’t look at anything other than his bulge and his abs, but if she could have seen his face she would have noticed a slight smirk.

Scissor King let go of her head. There was no need. His thighs would handle it from here. He knew that she wasn’t going anywhere unless he let her.

“You can just tap, you know. There’s no point in dragging it out…”

Scissor King didn’t mind dragging this particular hold out, of course, but didn’t want her to think he was enjoying himself too much.

Natalie, stubborn as ever, did not tap. She tried to pull on his thighs and move her head. But her neck could not be budged an inch. He had sealed her in completely.

“Hmm… well, if you are going to drag it out…”

Scissor King put both of his hands back on Natalie’s head. Her heart instantly started to race. Maybe this was her chance. Maybe while adjusting somehow, there would be an opening and she could escape.

There was no opening. He just adjusted the position of her head slightly so that now her entire face was totally smothered by his package. Natalie’s face was now stuffed tightly into his crotch.

“Mmphh!”

Scissor King ignored this protest.

Natalie’s hands ran over his thighs, his hips, somehow trying to free her face to no avail. Trying to pull her head out was equally hopeless. She was now forced to lay there and take it. She was breathing through his crotch now and there was nothing she could do about it. The thin fabric of his speedo was the only thing that separated her face from the biggest bulge she had ever felt. She couldn’t see anything, but she could feel everything with her face. His shaft was long enough to stretch from her forehead all the way down to her chin.

“Still not tapping? I’m almost impressed…”

There was one last way for him to make this hold that much tighter, that much more brutal so that Natalie would get the message and tap. Or, she would just pass out. It was her decision, after all. He didn’t particularly care either way. He got the point either way. If Natalie wanted to go to sleep with her face in between his thighs, then that was her choice.

He put one foot behind the crook of his other knee and transitioned into a triangle. Natalie felt her face just get pulled even deeper into his crotch. Her lips were practically vacuum sealed against his speedo. Her windpipe was flattened. It was over and he had taken ownership of her.

Natalie raised her hand to tap on his thigh but passed out before her palm could reach his skin. Luckily for Natalie, he noticed her hand falling limply to the mat, and let her go. He uncrossed his legs and gently lifted her face up off of his package and set it down slowly on the mat. His fangirls cheered his brutal victory. Now it was 0-2. He only needed one more to win, and it was obvious to everyone that he would win.

Obvious to everyone except for Natalie, that is. When she woke up, the first thing she saw was the camera looking down at her. Thousands of people just watched her get KOd with her face stuck in Scissor King’s crotch. The second thing she saw was Owen looking down at her very smugly.

These two things combined were enough to really motivate her. She couldn’t just lose like this 0-3. No. That wasn’t going to happen. She got up. Natalie knew there was something she could do to even the playing field a bit. She had planned this before the match, but kind of hoped she wouldn’t have to actually do it. But now she knew that she did.

To the surprise of the spectators, Natalie peeled off her spandex shorts, and pulled her sports bra off over her head. Now she stood on the mat in a small, black bikini. It showed off a lot more of her body. Her cleavage, for starters, which the sports bra had deprived the audience of. And the bottom, which was pretty cheeky, showed off a lot more of her juicy, bubble butt.

But Natalie wasn’t stripping for the audience. She was stripping for The Scissor King. She knew it would distract him. Why should he be the only one with a distracting body? If he was going to wear that speedo and flaunt how hung he was right in front of her like that, it was only fair that he should have to get a better look at her fit, curvy, muscular body.

Scissor King couldn’t help but look her over. “Changing your outfit? I’m sure the stream will love this one…”

“Just the stream?” asked Natalie.

“The stream… and Owen, obviously.”

Natalie wasn’t fooled. She knew Scissor King was more turned on now. She could just tell.

Maybe it was the distraction, or maybe it was Natalie’s new motivation. Maybe it was both. Whatever it was, Natalie got the upper hand in the third round. She took Scissor King’s back again.

“I think you already tried this…” Scissor King said as he attempted to avoid the incoming rear naked choke.

“I’m pretty sure I tried this…” Natalie got her warms around his neck again. “But I don’t think I tried this…”

Natalie’s legs clamped down around Scissor King’s waist. Now the hold was really complete. She was strangling him with her arms and crushing his torso with her much stronger set of limbs. Scissor King was taken off guard by just how strong her thighs really were. They compacted him. Her quads felt like they were flattening his sides.

“This hold’s a little different. What do you think?”

Scissor King was doubly trapped. His neck was being squeezed but his whole body was also being just crushed by those thick thighs. He could feel her chest against his bare back. He could feel her flat stomach hugging tight against his back too.

Scissor King tried to reach down for Natalie’s ankles, which were crossed in front of him.

“Ah ah ah… I don’t think so…” she teased.

Natalie shifted her legs into a figure four so there was just nothing for him to even grab. Now her legs formed a tight triangle that was squeezing his body from all sides. Scissor King let out a little gasp of pain.

“Tap for me, Scissor King.”

The way she used his nickname felt like a taunt. Especially since she was currently scissoring his ribs into his lungs with her powerful thighs.

“Come on. Let’s see a tap.”

As humiliating as it was to tap after being told to tap, Scissor King had no other option. He tapped on the mat very reluctantly.

“There you go.”

Natalie let him go as soon as his hand touched the mat. He had done the same for her, after all.

1-2. Natalie could feel the momentum shifting. She looked into the camera and winked.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to headscissorfiction For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-21, 17:26
Last Achievements

Part 11

(This is the last part of this commission. If you're interested in a commission, just message me.)

Owen was a little worried now that Natalie had actually scored a point. He had seen this before. He had experienced it firsthand, in fact. Was he really about to watch Natalie crush Aiden with her thighs just like she had crushed him? He tried to tell himself that Aiden was undefeated. He was the #1 ranked wrestler in the league. He wouldn’t lose to Natalie. Right?

Aiden seemed unconcerned with the fact that he had just tapped, although he was now rubbing his neck, which Natalie had just flattened with her bicep. “Not bad. You’re… better than most amateurs.”

“You think so?” Natalie asked sarcastically.

“Maybe you should join our league.”

“Maybe I will.”

“Although… you may reconsider after you lose.”

Natalie really didn’t feel like she was going to lose. When they locked up again, it was clear that Scissor King was off his game. She felt more in control. Her brutal, triangle bodyscissor had clearly delivered a message.

Natalie got the upper hand and straddled him. “I like where this is going…”

She slid forward before he could buck her off. Now she was straddling his throat. “Oh, this is promising, isn’t it…”

She spread her thighs wide so that her weight came down directly onto his throat. His chin pressed tightly against her crotch and the small black triangle of her bikini bottom. He choked and even gurgled a little as she sat down on his neck. It looked like she belonged there. A lot of guys had been there before, and usually they didn’t leave conscious.

“Guys don’t get out of this. I mean, sometimes they don’t want to. But still. You can just tap now,” suggested Natalie.

Scissor King grabbed hold of Natalie’s wide hips and tried to shove her off of him. It didn’t work. She stayed on her throne. She also sort of liked the feeling of his hands on her hips like that…

“Tapping is a lot easier than struggling, you know.”

She was right, but he wasn’t ready to accept it yet. Not while he still felt like he had a chance of escaping from underneath her body. He managed to turn his face to the side so that his chin wasn’t pressing into her crotch anymore. This made it a lot easier to breathe.

“No, no… let’s not do that.”

Natalie reached down and straightened his head out, putting his chin right back where it belonged. He tried to turn his head the other way, but she held onto the sides of his head with her hands to stop him.

“Let’s keep you right there. That’s where I want you.”

Scissor King could barely breathe now and was starting to feel desperate. He planted his feet firmly on the mat and bucked his hips up into the air. Natalie was almost unseated. If she hadn’t been holding onto his head, she would have fallen off.

“Whoa there. You’re getting feisty all of a sudden.”

Natalie knew the solution for this sort of panicky male behavior and implemented it immediately. Keeping hold of his head, she fell onto her side and then stretched out her legs, turning her schoolgirl pin into a much more lethal headscissor. Her ankles crossed behind his head. He was totally locked in and at her mercy now.

“Is that better?” she asked him. He didn’t really have enough air to respond.

Scissor King grabbed hold of Natalie’s smooth, muscular thighs that were currently squeezing him to sleep. But Natalie didn’t let him do this for long. She took both of his hands and pulled them off her, extending his arms out by her sides. Now he had nothing. He had no way to resist. He just had to lay there and take it while it got steadily more and more difficult to breathe.

Scissor King’s view was scenic. Natalie’s flat, toned stomach leading up to her firm breasts. And past that, like the sun shining on the horizon, was her victorious smile. She knew she had him.

“Enjoying it down there too much to tap? I’m surprised. You didn’t really seem like the type.”

The actual reason Scissor King hadn’t tapped was because he couldn’t. She was holding his hands. He wiggled his fingers weakly. She got the message.

“Oh. Right. You can tap your foot then.”

Scissor King immediately tapped his foot on the mat limply. When she let him go, he was just barely still conscious.

The fangirls were much quieter now. Owen looked a lot less smug. Natalie got up while Scissor King fully woke up on the mat. Now it was 2-2.

“What do you think?” Natalie asked him as he got up, “You’re like the scissors expert, right? Did I do that right? I’m just an amateur, I’m not in a cool league or anything.”

A look of irritation flashed across Scissor King’s face for a moment before he reverted back to his usual composure. Her taunting had clearly gotten to him a little.

“It was okay. But I think I’ll show you a way to improve in this last round…”

Natalie knew what he was going for. She knew what he wanted, which was to scissor her, but she couldn’t stop him. He outmaneuvered her quickly. His thighs were back around her neck.

Natalie’s face was headed back towards his crotch. She could practically feel his package against her face already.

But she wasn’t letting it happen this time. She quickly slammed her hands onto his abs and shoved away hard.

She almost escaped. He was on his back, and she was staring down at his package. Her head was almost free. But it was caught right at his knees. She pushed down on him hard. She felt his lean and defined abs underneath her hands.

“I can’t show you what I mean with your head up there…”

Scissor King reached up toward her head. He was going to pull her in again, stuff her face back in his crotch where it belonged and put this amateur to sleep again. It would be a fitting way to end this match. He hoped she wouldn’t tap.

Natalie pushed down on his abs as hard as she could. Her strength surprised him. He unflexed his abs and they caved in, knocking the wind out of him. Natalie took the opportunity to free her head.

She knew this was her opening. Her chance to win the match and beat this undefeated so-called king in front of thousands of people.

But she got ahead of herself. She dove at him without really even knowing what she wanted. She tried to just sort of grab at his body and hope she could wrap him up and control him somehow. It didn’t work.

Scissor King took control again, and he didn’t try to force her into a headscissor this time. He wanted to, but he also wanted to win. He got on top of her and wrapped his legs around hers. Natalie quickly found out that his grapevine was as bad as his scissors. And in this position, his huge bulge was pushing down into her. His semi-hard package was pressing tightly into her toned stomach. He pushed his hips down so that it would push into her more. He couldn’t resist.

“This is fine too,” he said, looking down at her with a little smirk that quickly disappeared, “You can tap now…”

Natalie wanted to tap, because it felt like he was dislocating her legs from her hips, but she didn’t. She tried pushing at his body again. Her hands went to his hips and she tried to push him off. But before she could even manage to raise him up enough to get his heavy package off her, he grabbed her hands. He planted them gently yet firmly on the mat, stretched out above her head.

“I don’t want you pushing off again. I guess you won’t be able to tap now… you can’t really use your feet either… I guess saying ‘tap’ will have to work.”

Natalie didn’t do any of those things. Instead she just barely wiggled her ankle out. One of her legs was now free. Before Scissor King could react, her other leg was free too and she had escaped. His grapevine hadn’t been nearly as tight as his scissors from earlier, she thought to herself. It could use some work, really.

Natalie wanted to finish him off before he could get her into a hold that would actually stick. She knew there was one hold in particular that would get the job done. If she had a finisher, it was the reverse headscissor.

She got Scissor King into position and scooped up his head with her thighs. She didn’t even need to look over her shoulder. She was a master. He knew what was coming since he had seen her do it to Owen. Twice. But he couldn’t stop her. He started to panic internally. Was he really about to lose to this girl’s thighs like this?

Natalie planted her hands on the mat on either side of his hips. She crossed her ankles and balanced on the very tips of her toes. Then she squeeeezed his pale, little neck with her thighs. Her thighs swelled around his throat, totally constricting and crushing him. Her hamstrings were like a garrot that had just been pulled tight. This was her best hold and she knew it. Her big, firm glutes were squeezing the life out of him and there was nothing he could do to stop them.

Then Scissor King took her completely by surprise. In one swift movement, he lifted his hips up and wrapped his own legs around her neck. He caught her in his own reverse headscissor.

“M-Mmmphh!”

Natalie’s face was now jammed very tightly into his glutes. She was now trying to breathe through his speedo, which was difficult. She could once again feel his package pressed against her face.

Her own headscissor faltered. She was taken completely off guard. For a moment, her hands went to his thighs. She pushed at them. But his bare, pale thighs were locked tight around her neck and they weren’t going to let go until she submitted or she went to sleep. She realized that there was only one way she was getting out of this brutal 69 hold they had put each other in. She would just have to choke him out first.

Natalie knew that a reverse headscissor competition was one that she could win. One that she would win. She transitioned into a figure four. A very, very tight triangle. Her calf pushed Scissor King’s face right into her ass, smothering him. As she squeezed and squeezed he only got pulled in deeper and deeper into her hold. Her thighs were strangling him and her ass was smothering him. He groped at her thighs and grabbed two big handfuls of her ass. Of course he did. Men could never resist. But it didn’t help, and he knew it. It was over. There was no getting out of Natalie’s brutally tight thigh prison. He was out of air, and she was still breathing. Barely, but still breathing.

Scissor King was now so weak due to oxygen deprivation that Natalie could push his legs off her and free herself from his scissor hold. What had been a 69 was now just Natalie finishing him off.

He didn’t tap. Not because he was too stubborn, but because up until the very second he lost consciousness, he thought that maybe she would pass out before he did. He was wrong.

Natalie could tell that he was out by looking at his body. She stopped squeezing immediately and gently lowered his head down onto the mat with her thighs.

She stood up, breathing hard. The crowd looked more surprised than anything. Nobody had really expected her to win. It took a few seconds before people started to cheer and clap for her. Even the fangirls, who had seemed so obsessed with Scissor King, were cheering. Natalie realized that watching their little idol get crushed and humiliated like this, by a superior woman, had probably killed their enthusiasm for him somewhat.

Natalie made eye contact with Owen in the crowd and just smiled at him. He just turned around and left. He really didn’t want to stay and watch yet another Natalie victory celebration.

One of Natalie’s friends handed her a water bottle. Natalie, who was now really feeling herself and soaking in the applause, took one sip but then just poured the rest over her head. The water ran over her toned, curvy body, washing off the sweat of the match.

Scissor King was woken up by some of the water dripping down onto his face. He got up. He couldn’t believe he had lost

“So this pretty much makes me the best wrestler in a league I’m not even in, right?” Natalie asked him.

He shrugged, really trying hard to pretend he wasn’t shocked he had lost. “Sure.” He was also trying hard not to look at the perfect body that had just dominated him, which was now shiny and dripping wet.

“Do I get a belt or something? Do you guys do that? Or do I just get eternal bragging rights?”

“Bragging rights…?” Scissor King looked slightly confused. “Did Owen not tell you? You win a thousand dollars.”

“Oh.” Natalie just laughed. “You know, I might just have to join this league of yours.”
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to headscissorfiction For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-21, 21:28
Points: 2,702, Level: 21 Points: 2,702, Level: 21 Points: 2,702, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Eh...Yea this one just kind of sucked compared to your other ones no offense. Like...It felt uninspired. The scissor king couldn't hold a grapevine? He also couldn't be ready for some counter to his headscissor. Why was she just so quickly able to take control. In her match with Owen she was completely dominated until she cheated. Then in her rematch..she just kind of got way better. It feels like you wanted her to win and really didn't know how to get her there. Personally her losing would of been fine and honestly made the story better. Set up an arc for actual improvement taking on others in the league and working her way up after being 0-3 crushed by the scissor king. I know this is a commission and not a personal story but that's just my take on this whole story. Plenty of potential with some exciting moments that keeps dropping the ball on endings.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aeonia For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-21, 21:47
Points: 2,061, Level: 18 Points: 2,061, Level: 18 Points: 2,061, Level: 18
Last Achievements

I do think it's important to recognize that the author most likely gets an ending specified alongside payment for the commission. The guy who commissions these has very similar tastes to mine, but I will agree that the ending he wanted wasn't exactly what I was hoping for. I don't have any quarrels with the writing style which has been phenomenal the entire way through. If I had to offer some areas of improvement, I would say that the livestreaming element was kind of just dropped. I also think the core well of the humiliation was dominished when the contests became more and more of a non-sexual contest of skill. I also think that the Scissor King didn't have as big of a perverted ego as Owen which made his loss more of a statement of Natalie's skill rather than than the shattering of his ego. I get that female domination is most of our thing, and I genuinely do love the idea of it coming down to a scissoring contest between a man who has been dubbed, "Scissor King" and a woman who has constantly had an unmatched trump card of scissoring. I've also expressed before how it would be nice to see Natalie lose, but I'm just personally appreciative of having this story to begin with. Anyways, don't let anything I've said discourage you from thinking that you haven't made a good story, I literally checked the board multiple times in hopes it was updated. I hope to see more from you in the future, it's been a privilege so far to read the stories.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kaiser For This Useful Post: