Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Jun-21, 18:31
Points: 4,397, Level: 27 Points: 4,397, Level: 27 Points: 4,397, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Looking for a story [universal thread]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Does anyone know if there is fiction for this image? The artist is tyrone. Looks like Mika is getting her ass handed to her, would like to see a story based on this image.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] More pics on the link.
The Following User Says Thank You to condensato For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jul-21, 19:21
Chainsaw

Hello Everyone

I am looking for two stories that I read on Diana The Valkyrie a long time ago.

1) This one features a girl named Elaine and she takes on a large man in a cage match on the behest of someone who wants revenge for getting his ass kicked by her. After getting thrown around a bit in the cage, the guy has a change of heart and wants to help Elaine escape the cage. She refuses and comes back stronger than ever really kicking the large guy's ass and winning the fight.

2) The second story involved a secret agent tailing two men who manage to surprise her and knock her out in a hotel room. After having their way with her, they leave her unconscious. She then locks her worried boyfriend into the washroom and goes out to seek revenge on the two men and kills one of them. She tracks the other but he captures her and ties her up to a chair and hits her a bit but she breaks free and kills him. Included a lot of ball busting too.
Old 18-Aug-21, 16:13
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Help appreciated,

I'm looking for a story about a young man I believe who went to work for a company of women. His job was just to be their slave and at the end of his time he would get a very large payment. If I recall correctly the women did all kinds of things to him as their form of work stress outlet: smothers, wrestling, so on.

He lived in the office in just that room I believe the whole time he was with the company. I thought I read the story here or Diane but can't be certain.

Thanks for the help!
The Following User Says Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-21, 13:33
Points: 1,002, Level: 12 Points: 1,002, Level: 12 Points: 1,002, Level: 12

Hi I'm looking for stories that end in male being killed or badly injured. If you have any like that, please, hook me up
Old 25-Aug-21, 01:06
Points: 2,528, Level: 20 Points: 2,528, Level: 20 Points: 2,528, Level: 20
Last Achievements

There's a story very Similar to "How I Became a Plaything" except it's more complete. I swear I saw it on here. It starts with a sister beating her brother in mixed wrestling and making him her slave. Eventually his mom participates in it too. Lots of foot domination and foot worship.
Specific parts I remember are a part the family has dinner and they scissor the son under the table and just before he commits to being their slave his mom comes up to his room to make sure he's okay with it.
This was one of the best stories I've ever read and I'd really love it if it was found!
Old 28-Aug-21, 00:03
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerSavage [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There's a story very Similar to "How I Became a Plaything" except it's more complete. I swear I saw it on here. It starts with a sister beating her brother in mixed wrestling and making him her slave. Eventually his mom participates in it too. Lots of foot domination and foot worship.
Specific parts I remember are a part the family has dinner and they scissor the son under the table and just before he commits to being their slave his mom comes up to his room to make sure he's okay with it.
This was one of the best stories I've ever read and I'd really love it if it was found!
Are you by chance thinking of the 6 part series called Pecking Order on The Valkyrie's site?
Old 29-Aug-21, 03:17
Points: 2,528, Level: 20 Points: 2,528, Level: 20 Points: 2,528, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller2242 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Are you by chance thinking of the 6 part series called Pecking Order on The Valkyrie's site?
I think I might be, do you have a link to all 6 parts?
Old 29-Aug-21, 13:48
Points: 5,986, Level: 32 Points: 5,986, Level: 32 Points: 5,986, Level: 32
Last Achievements

I am looking for a story that I thhink I read on Literotica earlier. The story involved young guy return from university in holiday. He went to visit his best friend. He didn't find him but he find his best friend mom. the woman was hot. She seduce him to her bedroom and make him cum fast. She told him that the best way to learn how to fuck a woman to be fucked. She seduce him and fuck him with strapon.He was straight young guy. She crossdress him and called him her princess. Her son become gay. So she did that to his friend. she told him that he and her son could fuck each other. She had complete control over him.
Old 30-Aug-21, 12:20
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerSavage [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think I might be, do you have a link to all 6 parts?
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I believe all six parts are in the library between miscellaneous 25 thru 27.
The Following User Says Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Sep-21, 01:26
Points: 1,654, Level: 16 Points: 1,654, Level: 16 Points: 1,654, Level: 16
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller2242 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Help appreciated,

I'm looking for a story about a young man I believe who went to work for a company of women. His job was just to be their slave and at the end of his time he would get a very large payment. If I recall correctly the women did all kinds of things to him as their form of work stress outlet: smothers, wrestling, so on.

He lived in the office in just that room I believe the whole time he was with the company. I thought I read the story here or Diane but can't be certain.

Thanks for the help!
Elaine was in 3 stories by Dragon starting with capitalist Boxer.
Removed some time ago but available in Wayback Machine/ Archives
The Following User Says Thank You to Dave r For This Useful Post:

Tags
amazon, armwrestling, biceps, catfight, facesiting, family incest will boxing, femdom, fetish, goddess, gymnast, headscissor, help me, karate, mixed wresling, mixed wrestling, muscle comparison, sadness, smother, story, strength domination, wife, wrestling