Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 08-Oct-20, 12:41
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
and I would never publicly complain about one of those,.
So you are also one kind of a white night who doesnt warn other customers, so that the lady gets away with her fault and the next customer gets the same bad experience you got!?!? Not nice from you towards us guys!
Old 08-Oct-20, 15:36
Points: 11,564, Level: 46 Points: 11,564, Level: 46 Points: 11,564, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

If you want to pay alot less for custom videos just hire street hookers.You get what you pay for.
The Following User Says Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Oct-20, 15:46
Points: 11,054, Level: 45 Points: 11,054, Level: 45 Points: 11,054, Level: 45
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

I'm glad you blessed us with your views. I didn't call any of these companies great. I called them big. The point is short-term vs long-term planning. This guy who was complaining about spending $100 over and over again with bad results could have spent more upfront once, and been happy with the product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So you are also one kind of a white night who doesnt warn other customers, so that the lady gets away with her fault and the next customer gets the same bad experience you got!?!? Not nice from you towards us guys!
Sounds like he was talking about sessions where it wasn't 100% perfect or it ended up being a little different than he had imagined. Not necessarily a bad session. Not something that would be worth writing bad reviews in public and putting the woman's livelihood at stake. There are white knights around here (e.g., a woman refused to wrestle at all in a $500 session, some people will still defend the woman, saying he got to spend 65 minutes with her instead of 60... doing things not even agreed to), but the poster you're quoting isn't one of them.

There are other ways to get cheap videos that are good too. I once found a girl on instagram and DMed her, ended up getting a great video for $30. Takes a lot more time to find this though.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Oct-20, 15:53
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You take my sentence completely out of context

Thatīs what I wrote:
"most sessions and girls were very pleasant, and I am glad to do sessions with them, and I would never publicly complain about one of those, even if from several sessions, may be one was less good than the previous ones, or something went differently than I imagined."

Itīs about girls I met several times already, and yes if I have had several good sessions with them, and then one that was not so good (I didnīt even write bad, because I didnīt really have a bad session with any of those I met repeatetly), I donīt see any reason to post it publicly, since overall my experiences with that girl still remain very good.

Itīs something completely different if you meet somebody once and make a bad experience, that should be shared for sure.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Oct-20, 16:41
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Itīs something completely different if you meet somebody once and make a bad experience, that should be shared for sure.

Ok, than I misundersood you.
Old 08-Oct-20, 18:53
Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There's just no one who would do $120 (~Ģ100) session in the US unless you find them outside of the mainstream session world.
It is possible to find someone from outside of the mainstream session world. I had success speaking to dancers in strip clubs, followed by less expensive sessions. Not every dancer would say yes but some of them will if you make the right offer.
Old 09-Oct-20, 09:59
Points: 8,083, Level: 38 Points: 8,083, Level: 38 Points: 8,083, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
350 USD are 271 GBP. Does that mean you would like to see the session-fees in London going up to 271 GBP per hour?
Would I "like" to see session fees at Ģ271 / hour? - no

Do I accept that it's a free market and people can (and should) charge what they like to maximise their revenue? - yes

Fritz - I presume you work - and I presume you negotiated your salary to be the highest you could think your employer would accept, in order to employ you.

Would you voluntarily cut your pay by 50%?

Quote:
we are surrounded by all the white knights, who are happy to hand over their full wallets to the session-ladies.
You lost any respect for your point of view by insulting everyone who doesn't agree with you.

Personally, I have never paid Ģ271 for an hour's wrestling, and session wrestlers in the UK don't charge those rates. Maybe rates in the USA are higher - you can't really compare two completely different markets.

Added after 11 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bk4140 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Let's come together and curb this as a community. Women are charging $500-700 plus dollars for one hour of wrestling. Outrageous. Lets keep it at $350 and politely decline if its more than that. If we don't, this will become the norm.
I am genuinely interested in your view: Why is it "outrageous"?

Last edited by London_Wrestler; 09-Oct-20 at 09:59.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to London_Wrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Oct-20, 13:05
Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Has anyone had a recent session in the UK? Which wrestler, how much and was it a good session? Thanks.
Old 09-Oct-20, 13:53
Points: 2,187, Level: 19 Points: 2,187, Level: 19 Points: 2,187, Level: 19
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

i've had sessions at an acceptable rate in recent months, they were great sessions, however i am not identifying any names as they may wish to remain private.
The Following User Says Thank You to arras For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-20, 23:45
Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21
Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm glad you blessed us with your views. I didn't call any of these companies great. I called them big. The point is short-term vs long-term planning. This guy who was complaining about spending $100 over and over again with bad results could have spent more upfront once, and been happy with the product.

Sounds like he was talking about sessions where it wasn't 100% perfect or it ended up being a little different than he had imagined. Not necessarily a bad session. Not something that would be worth writing bad reviews in public and putting the woman's livelihood at stake. There are white knights around here (e.g., a woman refused to wrestle at all in a $500 session, some people will still defend the woman, saying he got to spend 65 minutes with her instead of 60... doing things not even agreed to), but the poster you're quoting isn't one of them.

There are other ways to get cheap videos that are good too. I once found a girl on instagram and DMed her, ended up getting a great video for $30. Takes a lot more time to find this though.
Did you read my posts clearly? I said when I payed full price for a custom from the session wrestlers I got crap. When I payed a non session wrestler less for a custom, I got a masterpiece. I am buying wrestling customs from non wrestling producers who are giving me the best wrestling video experience that I have ever seen.
They call me Sir when emailing me and are actually paying attention to the details of the script. In the end of the day, its the quality of the product regardless of if its a session or a custom. The high price the session wrestlers are charging is what is causing people like me (a long time supporter) to leave the scene and give others my money.
So if the session wrestlers are in it for the money, I will ask again, why would they want myself and many others to give non wrestling producers our money?

Added after 12 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you want to pay alot less for custom videos just hire street hookers.You get what you pay for.
Once again read my posts more clearly. I am getting more from the none wrestling producers at $100 bucks than I am getting from the session wrestlers at full price.
Would you like to compare a dominatrix to a session wrestler.
Ok lets do it.
Session wrestler understands playfighting.
Dominatrix understands pain.
Session wrestler understands money.
Session wrestler understands only what the other catfighters tell them.
Session wrestler looks at us as a dime a dozen.
dominatrix understands pain.
Session wrestler does not understand pain to other girls so they giggle when they PLAYFIGHT and they roll around doing the same hold sequence that has been ongoing since the 1990s.
Session wrestler tells you that she can make the product easily and wants $400 for the custom video. Then makes you wait to only give you a bad product that has little to do with your script.
Dominatrix who understands pains is happy to do it for $100 dollars so that she can enter a new fan base and tries hard to make the script perfect.
Session wrestler then puts a giant water mark over the video that is anoying and a constant disturbance to the video.
Dominatrix is happy to get the video selling rights so that she not only gets the $100 but also makes money selling the clips. So she does everything in her power to make you happy.
Session Wrestler does not understand that they are not the only shows in town anymore.
The Dominatrix is now not only making $100 for a custom plus video sales, but now she has new clients coming to her for sessions.

And in the end of the day, its a Win/Win/....win for ME, the Dominatrix who makes my custom..... and you because now you get a new face in the scene.

I already posted screen shots of the clipsforsale rankings, would you like me to show you pics comparing the session wrestlers products with the non session wrestlers products?

My point has been that if WE all work together with the session wrestlers we can make this scene of ours a better place and make more money for the session wrestlers. TRUST ME I would be happy to get a good video from the session wrestlers and I would be happy to pay a good price if they would take us more seriously.

Until then, We are in the same boat. Cost of sessions effect costs of customs. Poor customer service with sessions equals poor customer service with customs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arras [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
i've had sessions at an acceptable rate in recent months, they were great sessions, however i am not identifying any names as they may wish to remain private.

Yes some of the session wrestlers are good and understanding. I may buy customs from non session wrestlers but I am working with a couple of good session wrestlers in hope to help bring back some good videos.

Last edited by gutpunch; 10-Oct-20 at 23:43.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gutpunch For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread