Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > The Forum

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Should the board be separated in M/F and F/F?
Yes 94 61.84%
No 23 15.13%
Not Sure 6 3.95%
It's perfect as it is 33 21.71%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 152. You may not vote on this poll

Old 28-Jun-14, 17:47
Points: 3,185, Level: 23 Points: 3,185, Level: 23 Points: 3,185, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Proposal - Separate forums for M/F and F/F

Some1 delete my post? Ok...Nice conversation. Shame.
Old 01-Jul-14, 08:26
Points: 5,933, Level: 32 Points: 5,933, Level: 32 Points: 5,933, Level: 32
Last Achievements

This forum is not a democracy in how it's operated. If you're enjoying your debates on it, by all means continue. Just understand that adding FvF forums will also bring kids forums. The kid thing is the bigger debate. So then you can add pure competitive/sports forums, because obviously a high school match and a session are two different things. Basically it's a can of worms and not necessary for the function of this forum. The mods are busy enough to where they don't need to start policing extra forums. Sure you can add more moderators, but again it's not necessary. Ultimately it's Zweig's website to do what he wants.The initial proposal was thoughtful and well written so maybe Z will do what the OP suggests. Who knows? No need to have a nasty debate about it either way..
The Following User Says Thank You to adelaide For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-14, 09:47
Points: 14,178, Level: 51 Points: 14,178, Level: 51 Points: 14,178, Level: 51
Last Achievements

There are obviously valid arguments pro and against a separate F/F forum. I'd advocate a "if it's not broken, don't fix it" position. On the other hand, I would welcome a rule saying that any video published must be accompanied by a (very) short description, including info about whether it is F/F or "man wins" (or anything which is unusual here).
The Following User Says Thank You to Raoul Fulgurex For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-14, 11:05
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Tracy, thanks for bringing up this question. This is an important point that we should have thought about in the beginning.

I'm not sure yet about a separate forum, but mandatory tagging is a good idea.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jul-14, 05:18
Points: 9,543, Level: 42 Points: 9,543, Level: 42 Points: 9,543, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thank you, Zweig.
Old 03-Jul-14, 05:23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Just understand that adding FvF forums will also bring kids forums.
Why??? I really don't understand that.
Opening a f/f forum does not mean you have to open a kids forum!
What the hell???

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Who knows? No need to have a nasty debate about it either way..
No one was nasty in this thread. I had an argument with Subboy2 but that's about it. No harm done. I think...
Old 03-Jul-14, 05:59
Points: 49,593, Level: 98 Points: 49,593, Level: 98 Points: 49,593, Level: 98
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,232 Times in 473 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootPower [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
1) I don't see a huge benefit in separating mixed and f/f content. Speaking as someone who isn't into femdom mixed action, naturally around 80% of the pictures/videos/fiction I encounter here isn't material I'm interested in. On that basis, much more of my time is potentially 'wasted' than someone that is only into mixed action who occasionally finds some f/f content. But I don't consider it a waste of time at all. It only takes a few seconds for me see if something is mixed, and then I move on to the next post/thread until I find something that is of interest to me.

And even although I have no interest in femdom mixed wrestling, it's obviously the predominant style in this fetish and so I do inevitably encounter many mixed wrestling/fighting pictures/videos as I surf the net on a general basis, which I'll then happily share with those that are interested in it - even though I myself am not interested - and I know that others here do the same. If the forum was split however, we'd lose some of that potential exchange of information, as some posters would only ever visit one section of the forum.

Also, separating some of the more 'general' picture threads (such as victory poses, schoolgirl pins, etc) would also mean generating twice as many threads.

2) This one I do agree with completely. Although male-dom action is the only mixed fighting that interests me personally, I'm very much aware that for many F/M fans, it is something they never want to see. As such, I think it's right that any content of that nature should stay in the threads already in place that are clearly marked as containing that material - and if any subsequent threads were started, they should obviously be clearly labelled 'Male-Dom' or 'Male Wins'
FootPower you're interested in Male Dom? Although I think that's a great subgenre, I see it as a rarity in this forum
Old 03-Jul-14, 07:34
Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 47,590 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorgasm [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
FootPower you're interested in Male Dom? Although I think that's a great subgenre, I see it as a rarity in this forum
It is a rarity, very much so. I'm not sure what point you were making though, in relation to my original post?
Old 03-Jul-14, 14:20
Points: 5,933, Level: 32 Points: 5,933, Level: 32 Points: 5,933, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyt [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why??? I really don't understand that.
Opening a f/f forum does not mean you have to open a kids forum!
What the hell???

No one was nasty in this thread. I had an argument with Subboy2 but that's about it. No harm done. I think...
You don't remember the kids incident from a couple years ago? Much nastier and forum members left. That's my point.

Maybe I read the posts in the wrong context, but it seemed you guys were getting a bit personal and it was ruining what I thought was a well written original post.
Old 04-Jul-14, 04:41
Last Achievements

Quote:
You don't remember the kids incident from a couple years ago? Much nastier and forum members left. That's my point.
Don't know what you're talking about but possibly because I wasn't a member of the forum yet.
That said if it's about kids... I'm not surprised. Very delicate subject, indeed.

Quote:
Maybe I read the posts in the wrong context, but it seemed you guys were getting a bit personal and it was ruining what I thought was a well written original post.
A regular day in the internet.
It's all drama and gratuitous hate.
He doesn't know me. I don't know him. Couldn't care less.
Let's focus on the issue at hand