Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > The Forum

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Oct-15, 12:22
Banned
Points: 3,219, Level: 23 Points: 3,219, Level: 23 Points: 3,219, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default If Forum needs Moderator

Then here i am- i am reported dozens of threads,what are with dead links or just single posts with dead pictures. It might make forum more compatible when trash is removed.

Now i just want to know,are my reports helpful.Or these are something like " posted ages ago of course does not work always" and things are just let it be.
Old 02-Oct-15, 14:27
Points: 6,004, Level: 33 Points: 6,004, Level: 33 Points: 6,004, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: If Forum needs Moderator

Do you have broken English or is it just the way you typed your post?
Old 02-Oct-15, 18:09
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Hi, aabee!
Thank you for reporting! I do receive your reports, but I do not always have the time to remove them. I appreciate the time you spend to send them.
But at the moment we are not looking for new moderators. For the last 2-3 months I have been doing all the moderation personally. Everybody else have either left their positions permanently or taken a long vacation. But, thankfully, I do not have to spend too much time everyday - the forum mostly moderates itself.
That being said, some things will soon change and I will need a moderator. Maybe early 2016, or even sooner. I will be looking for someone with extensive experience in moderating forums / communities, and who understands this particular forum very well (preferably a long-time member).
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 06-Oct-15, 14:41
Banned
Points: 3,219, Level: 23 Points: 3,219, Level: 23 Points: 3,219, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi, aabee!
Thank you for reporting! I do receive your reports, but I do not always have the time to remove them. I appreciate the time you spend to send them.
But at the moment we are not looking for new moderators. For the last 2-3 months I have been doing all the moderation personally. Everybody else have either left their positions permanently or taken a long vacation. But, thankfully, I do not have to spend too much time everyday - the forum mostly moderates itself.
That being said, some things will soon change and I will need a moderator. Maybe early 2016, or even sooner. I will be looking for someone with extensive experience in moderating forums / communities, and who understands this particular forum very well (preferably a long-time member).
Thanks a lot and i have 10 years experience in forumtypes,so moderating or even administrating forums is nothing difficult to me.I donīt talk very much because my native language is not English and as we all know then to posting videos,pictures etc you should have permission by copyright holders..