Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > The Forum

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Sep-12, 20:45
rassleme

Default Re: User pruning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't see why a few thousand "ghosts" should be classed as an audience.
Well, I do.
Old 20-Sep-12, 21:18
Points: 3,386, Level: 24 Points: 3,386, Level: 24 Points: 3,386, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rassleme [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, I do.
Same here.

(good thread to have my first post in, eh?)
Old 20-Sep-12, 21:20
Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,622 Times in 507 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rassleme [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, I do.
Care to expand?
Old 20-Sep-12, 23:52
Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100
Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 38,593 Times in 3,882 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluij [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't think it's a good idea to push people away (for no good reason), when the whole point of the forum is to share and promote male vs female. Kicking people out who don't post (for whatever reason, but maybe because they aren't comfortable or don't feel it is safe) promotes a "clique"-like atmosphere and goes against the very purpose of the forum. My 2 cents.
generally agree with this. however, at very least those of the silent audience could and should say thank you once and awhile.

Old 21-Sep-12, 01:38
Points: 15,371, Level: 53 Points: 15,371, Level: 53 Points: 15,371, Level: 53
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,361 Times in 302 Posts

I'm more worried with "contributors" coming on every so often, saying something mundane or generic such as "Thx" or "Yep" or even a goddamn "lol" and thinking that's enough to consider a post to be considered a contributing member!
Old 21-Sep-12, 06:05
Points: 3,403, Level: 24 Points: 3,403, Level: 24 Points: 3,403, Level: 24
Last Achievements

I agree. I will post more.
Old 21-Sep-12, 06:19
Chael1911

I too will try to post more.
Old 21-Sep-12, 10:29
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

For now I will just remove those without a single post who haven't attended the site for more than 60 days. That's 5.5k users.
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-12, 11:10
gunfighter

This is my first post, but I am not posting this to try and save my membership. I truly enjoy this forum and I view it everyday. There are members here that post great material, and I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every member that has posted any material. Much of it I have seen before, a lot of it is not my taste, but so much of it is stuff that is new to me. Stuff that I haven't found on my own relentless search for my fetish and desires. I don't mean to be a "leech" but I stumbled on this forum and it not only did it provide me with avenues to great links, pics, videos, and stories, but it also let me know that there are a lot of other people that have the same desires as I do. I think it's safe to say that the subject of mixed wrestling is not easy for many of us to be open about when we find ourselves with potential mates. I know I have always struggled with the subject. In my experience my desires were never reciprocated and I was usually left feeling like a weirdo, but I digress.

As I said this post is not save my membership, but to let the people that make this forum what it is, know what their labor has meant to me. If me loosing my spot on this forum will make it better for everyone else, then I will voluntarily delete myself. No matter what happens with my account it doesn't change my appreciation for this forum.

Regards ~Q
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-12, 13:14
rassleme

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunfighter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is my first post, but I am not posting this to try and save my membership. I truly enjoy this forum and I view it everyday. There are members here that post great material, and I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every member that has posted any material. Much of it I have seen before, a lot of it is not my taste, but so much of it is stuff that is new to me. Stuff that I haven't found on my own relentless search for my fetish and desires. I don't mean to be a "leech" but I stumbled on this forum and it not only did it provide me with avenues to great links, pics, videos, and stories, but it also let me know that there are a lot of other people that have the same desires as I do. I think it's safe to say that the subject of mixed wrestling is not easy for many of us to be open about when we find ourselves with potential mates. I know I have always struggled with the subject. In my experience my desires were never reciprocated and I was usually left feeling like a weirdo, but I digress.

As I said this post is not save my membership, but to let the people that make this forum what it is, know what their labor has meant to me. If me loosing my spot on this forum will make it better for everyone else, then I will voluntarily delete myself. No matter what happens with my account it doesn't change my appreciation for this forum.

Regards ~Q
Thanks all fine and good gunfighter, but if this forum is so great and means so much to you why didn't you "give back" anything? It's not difficult. Make a comment here and there on a few threads, post a few of your favorite photos or click on the Thanks button when you particularly enjoy someone elses post. You've been a member since Feb 2012 and you say you visit every day so it's not like you don't have the time.

Obviously the labor of others that you claim means so much to you really doesn't mean much since you didn't even make the simple effort to thank some of the members who did the labor.

I agree with you on one point. You surely are a "leech."
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: