Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-May-13, 23:30
Points: 1,094, Level: 12 Points: 1,094, Level: 12 Points: 1,094, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Devastating loss to an affirming opponent

In my four years of high school wrestling, I competed on the mat against girls only twice. Both matches took place during Junior year and were contested on my home team mat and both ended with the same result, my getting pinned. That's where the similarities end. This is the story of my first match, against a terrific wrestler named Cindy.
Cindy wrestled for the school which was our chief rival; out town had originally been part of theirs before being separately incorporated. Football was the only sports team with which we could hope to compete against them. No one could remember the last time we beat them in wrestling and we didn't come close during my four years on the team.
It was a strange feeling when I realized my opponent that night was a girl. I'd been raised to think of males and females as equal, etc. and I'd seen enough wrestling matches in which girls dominated the male opponents to realize it wouldn't be an easy night.
Once the match started, I was aggressive, and got Cindy up in a double leg dive, trying for a quick takedown. Just then, I felt her readjust her position and I fell backward, with Cindy on top of me. Dazed and confused, I struggled for all I was worth to keep from getting pinned, but to no avail. She seemed to know instinctively what methods I attempted and she adjusted her weight accordingly.
Making matters worse, I could feel an involuntary erection making its presence known, just as I sensed their was no escape from getting pinned. A few seconds later, the referee confirmed the pin with the blow of his whistle and the slap of the mat. Realizing it was over, I stopped struggling and lay helplessly on the mat, waiting for Cindy to let me up.
Cindy seemed to sense my giving in to her dominance and she stayed in place for just a few seconds; I seem to recall it was maybe four seconds after the pin and my passivity that she made her move to stand. During those brief moments, we could feel each others' hearts beating as she maintained her chest-on-chest pin of me.
As I made my way to my feet, I could tell Cindy was giving me the once-over with her eyes, from foot to head. If she noticed my raging hard-on, she never let on. Glancing at the time clock, I saw that she'd finished me in only 20 seconds. I was completely and totally embarrassed and humiliated, but pulled myself together to look Cindy in the eye once more. After the post-match handshake, I went over to shake her coach's hand and I could tell it would be a nightmare.
While Cindy was gracious in her win, her teammates were brutal, pointing and laughing at me; a couple of them even gestured to indicate they could see my fully erect tribute to Cindy's domination of me. Just then, Cindy showed up and, with a quick glance, brought all of them to silence. At that moment, I came to respect her as a [person every bit as much as I respected her wrestling.
At the end of the night, as the teams met mid-mat one more time, I sought out Cindy, congratulated her again and told her I had some people I'd like her to meet. Taking her up into the stands, I introduced her to my parents, who were also wholeheartedly congratulated her; mom even gave Cindy a hug. Once this was done, Cindy mentioned she was going across the gym to talk to her parents and my mom suggested I go over and meet them. I wasn't too keen on the idea, as our mat positioning had left their side of the gym with a full view of my crotch as Cindy was pinning me. I was really worried they might have seen my boy parts on full display and worse, might mention it.
Despite these reservations, I joined Cindy, though I'm sure I seemed somewhat sheepish in my demeanor around her family, at least at first. Her parents were great, though, and her little brother made us all laugh with his observation, "Cindy sure pinned you fast."
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jason Lewis For This Useful Post:
Old 23-May-13, 01:11
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Default Re: Devastating loss to an affirming opponent

Cindy sounds like a nice person, as well as a good wrestler.
As far as your erection, it's really not something you control, is it?
Old 23-May-13, 02:31
Points: 1,094, Level: 12 Points: 1,094, Level: 12 Points: 1,094, Level: 12

Default Re: Devastating loss to an affirming opponent

In my experience, Cindy was and is indeed a nice person. Occasionally, we'd meet unexpectedly at the local mall or wherever and chat a bit. She never once said or did anything to harass or embarrass me concerning the outcome of our match.
The following summer, I had the chance to wrestle her again, at a cookout one of my teammates hosted at his parents' house. All our teammates wee there, as well as several other high school wrestlers from around the area, including Cindy.
As for my erection during and after our match at the school, it was totally beyond my control, which I'm sure Cindy and her parents were fully aware of, if they actually saw it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jason Lewis For This Useful Post: