Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Rage vs Michael (humiliation finish).
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-224.

Old 28-Dec-20, 01:11
Points: 433, Level: 7 Points: 433, Level: 7 Points: 433, Level: 7
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%

Default Re: The Perilous, Secret World of Steroids for Female Bodybuilders

its the intense training, extreme type of diet, and the supplements that women and men are using. it is'nt just the steroids.the standards forfemale bodybuilders compared to the men, are more subjective.your choices:competing in contests as a professional, or train for your own satisfaction.
Old 28-Dec-20, 03:52
Producer
Points: 18,557, Level: 59 Points: 18,557, Level: 59 Points: 18,557, Level: 59
Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,431 Times in 609 Posts
Default Re: The Perilous, Secret World of Steroids for Female Bodybuilders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatsby87 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Man, that site brings me back. Whatever happened to the guy who ran it (I think his name was Jason?)
I don't know. I think you're right about his name. I didn't know the guy at all, but while he put a ton of work into building that resource, I think he struggled with the fact that it takes "all kinds" to move the world. I remember thinking and telling him about his god complex which, ironically, proved to be the downfall of the forum. One of the women - well, a few actually - who had built a following on there broke out to do their own message board. This deeply offended/angered Jason and within fairly short order, he made the decision to burn SC to the ground.

All that said, I'm truly thankful that it existed. It was one of the great forums of its time. So, wherever you are, thanks, Jason.