Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Dec-20, 00:17
Points: 5,954, Level: 32 Points: 5,954, Level: 32 Points: 5,954, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: I managed to get $100 Sessions from Women on Craigslist. Here is my experience.

Can you even search by interests on a site like SA? How would you find women into wrestling using that platform? Looks like a normal dating site.
Old 31-Dec-20, 04:40
Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: I managed to get $100 Sessions from Women on Craigslist. Here is my experience.

I am finding they seek you out if you write what you are honestly looking for. Especially if it’s platonic. Tends to remove the sleazy sketchy factor. Helps if you are married and you say your wife is okay with it, which actually is the case for me.

But I dunno. The whole thing is rubbing me wrong. With session wrestlers, they tend to have a reputation, reviews, etc. out of making a living out of dominating men. With random women on there, it seems fairly ludicrous to charge hundreds of dollars for something they are not an expert in that does not require sex, kissing, or nudity. I’m thinking of deleting my profile and I’ve only been on there for two days. Gotten tons of messages and interest but really all I see are jackals who see a dollar sign. It’s a bit sick.

I dunno, maybe I’m wrong and misjudging it.
The Following User Says Thank You to mark.johnson21 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-20, 15:44
Points: 5,176, Level: 30 Points: 5,176, Level: 30 Points: 5,176, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Did you already pay for it?? Seems expensive just to even give it a shot.
Old 31-Dec-20, 16:54
Last Achievements

I paid to be a member for one month. Figured I’d check and see what it was all about. Seemed less expensive than a deposit for one session.
Old 31-Dec-20, 17:50
Points: 2,347, Level: 19 Points: 2,347, Level: 19 Points: 2,347, Level: 19
Last Achievements

I found 3 different women to perform scissor sessions in the past for $50 for 30 minutes. For an additional $20 each, I was able to get a HJ at the end. Had very good experiences with each, and was a repeat customer for each.
The Following User Says Thank You to Steelcurtain12 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-20, 17:53
Last Achievements

Did you usually have them come to your place or did you go to theirs? And did you first meet in public somewhere? I’ve yet to meet with anyone so I’m curious how this tends to work.
Old 31-Dec-20, 19:55
Points: 5,017, Level: 30 Points: 5,017, Level: 30 Points: 5,017, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okay [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Can you even search by interests on a site like SA? How would you find women into wrestling using that platform? Looks like a normal dating site.
You can do a key word search, and you can search for athletic builds. They limit the location to 1,000 miles....which in my opinion sucks. Sure, have location as an option, but why limit it? Let me search the whole world if I want!
Old 31-Dec-20, 23:29
Points: 2,347, Level: 19 Points: 2,347, Level: 19 Points: 2,347, Level: 19
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Did you usually have them come to your place or did you go to theirs? And did you first meet in public somewhere? I’ve yet to meet with anyone so I’m curious how this tends to work.
2 of them came to my place. The other one, I went to hers. We did not meet beforehand. Probably not the safest thing, but it worked out well in the end.
Old 01-Jan-21, 02:52
Points: 5,954, Level: 32 Points: 5,954, Level: 32 Points: 5,954, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookinforpower [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You can do a key word search, and you can search for athletic builds. They limit the location to 1,000 miles....which in my opinion sucks. Sure, have location as an option, but why limit it? Let me search the whole world if I want!
Yeah I agree! And thanks, that helps.

I also tried Secret Benefits but like most dating sites it doesn't seem to let you search by interests at all?

Are there any other sites that actually let you search by interests? Doesn't have to be strictly dating sites.
Old 01-Jan-21, 22:27
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Sorry for responding late. Had a lot of stuff come up IRL, and been meaning to make a response

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

1) Are people on there normally this generous in trying to set people up? Does it not seem a little strange that this girl is going out of her way to accommodate me given I'm a total stranger?
Yeah, it's a bit strange/unorthodox. From my entire time on being on SA, I've only had one situation where the woman in question referred me to a friend of hers.

I wasn't physically attracted to that friend, so I just moved on.

Quote:
2) When I asked the 6'1 girl what she normally seeks out of arrangements like these, she said: "i really just enjoy the idea of fulfilling needs and dominating. So i think whatever sounds exciting to you would be exciting to me!" ... Same question -- does it not seem strange that she is going out of her way to accommodate a complete stranger?
Without some form of monetary compensation, it is pretty...unorthodox/strange. I've probably seen more than 30+ women on that site in general, and the vast majority wanted to be paid, and/or wanted something sexual/casual hookup.

Very rarely did I meet any who enjoyed being dominant. However, her saying she enjoys the idea of fulfilling needs tells me there is an attraction element to it.

Quote:
3) I know she's not a member of the site, but still -- she's not charging anything for this. Which means we'd be meeting for FREE. Sounds too good to be true, doesn't it? Are alarm bells going off in your head, too?

Any advice would be much appreciated!
If it's free, it could be any of these options

A. She has no familiarity with the whole SA scene, and she's just treating this like another dating site.

B. She finds you really attractive, to the point where being paid doesn't matter to her at all.

From personal experience, I've had the most "headache" with women who did arrangements for free. Because they either didn't really know what they wanted, or were looking for something more meaningful. Some women come on that website looking for real relationships or something deep. And then when these same women get messages concerning how much they want to be paid, they either get skittish or exit the scene because their not used to it . Or after the first time of seeing you, they ghost or end arrangement because they are looking for some "special" person.

Arrangements in which both people know what they want+lay out the terms and specific financial aspect=less headache and more chance of success

As for your specific situation in general: Had I been in your situation, I wouldn't have gone through with it. Since she seems to be almost 2 hrs away(traveling that long to see someone who has no reliability =eh). My preference is talking to many different women at once on that site. Try to meet up in public as soon as possible, and then go from there. I avoid waiting long to meet, because during that time she could already find a guy, and move forward with him

Quote:
Thanks for the response! I’m curious though - why is meeting up not for money the thing that gives you alarm bells? What do you think might happen? Again, remember this is someone who was not a member of the site although her roommate is.
The thing with the whole "sugar baby/sugar daddy" scene is that it's all about women getting paid/compensated for time. Whether it's sex, or anything else. Thats what a lot of it comes down to, to put it in it's most basic form.

When women aren't interested in having arrangements for money, it usually means inexperience with the site in general. Lack of experience or knowledge could increase chance of them being flakey. If there is a financial aspect to it, then it gives more of a motivator for them to see you.

Whether they have sinister intentions or not, idk. If you do still plan on video chatting with her , then let us know how it went.

Quote:
I am finding they seek you out if you write what you are honestly looking for. Especially if it’s platonic. Tends to remove the sleazy sketchy factor. Helps if you are married and you say your wife is okay with it, which actually is the case for me.

But I dunno. The whole thing is rubbing me wrong. With session wrestlers, they tend to have a reputation, reviews, etc. out of making a living out of dominating men. With random women on there, it seems fairly ludicrous to charge hundreds of dollars for something they are not an expert in that does not require sex, kissing, or nudity. I’m thinking of deleting my profile and I’ve only been on there for two days. Gotten tons of messages and interest but really all I see are jackals who see a dollar sign. It’s a bit sick.

I dunno, maybe I’m wrong and misjudging it.
Yeah. Some women on that site are pretty cool and would accept a low payment. Others are very high demanding or insane in their demands. Some of which include wanting to be paid money for talking online(o, or to be paid big bucks just to have dinner () or for existing.

When it comes to the financial terms, I prefer to negotiate/talk about all that IRL, but thats just me. You could still bring up specific amounts online.

Personally, I would have just let the membership last until it expires. Especially because having an account on SA is quite expensive anyway(and the price is increasing to $100 to use all the sites features). My personal stance is to just get the most out of it for this month, since you already paid. And then from that point on once your membership expires, delete/disable account if you don't want to use it any longer

Quote:

Meeting up in public is usually the best way to handle this. Not only for safety reasons, but to get a good read on the other person. I always do public meet ups because once we meet in public, it drastically decreases the chance of them flaking or ghosting from that point on

A lot of women on that site are in their early-mid 20's. The early 20 crowd tends to ghost a hell of a lot often, so I just do a public meet up. And every time I did a public meet up with a woman on that website, 99% of the time we met again/had the arrangement.

As for location of the arrangement itself(in your case, being lift and carried), there are 3 options

1. You could meet them at their place

2. They could meet you at your place

3. You could book a hotel

#3 is often the safest for both parties, but you could go with either or. I've met women at their own place and nothing sinister happened. While on the other hand, I'm very finnicky about who comes to my home. Still, I'd say it's up to you in which you prefer.

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 01-Jan-21 at 22:33.
The Following User Says Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post: