Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Jan-21, 19:43
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 271 Posts
Default Red Riding Hood vs the Alpha werewolf

Red Riding Hood walked across the Woods until the Big Bad Wolf closed her path. The Werewolf's red eyes glowed with lust with an unearthly glow and saliva dripped from his parted jaws. His inordinately large penis rose between his hairy thighs. The little puny girl smiled and said:

-I been looking forward to teach you a lesson for long, long time, Mr. Big Bad Wolf

-A lesson? You, little puny girl? Fine! We are alone on the wood and nobody come here to rescue you, Red.

-YOU go to need to be rescued very soon, Wolfy. Perhaps you are the Alpha Macho of you gang, but I'm the Alpha Bitch here,

-Please, fight back a bit, sugar. Is very bored to spread your legs when you don't resist. Give me at last two or three minutes of fun before rip off your undies.

-Two or three minutes off fun? You are too optimist. I go to crush you in less than two minutes, Wolfy! Let's fight!!
The Big Bad Wolf and the girl charged each other and crashed, screaming in rage. The ground is dry in the summer heat, and the fighters disappear amidst clouds of dust as they roll across the ground

After two hours of desperate fight, the macho werewolf and the red haired girl are yet batting furiously. Wolfy had the upper hand and he was fucking Red, doggie style, as she scratches his face with her short but very sharped nails, and pull savagely the hair of his fur until she began to cum like a jungle cat in heat.

-Nice! You're hung like a horse. I hope you have more, because I want to ride you again!

-More? After six rounds? This is impossible. No human being have so endurance, strength, stamina or threshold of pain. You have to be a super natural being like me!

-Ohhh, pooor puppy. Mystery make girls more beautiful, but in addition, I'm a woman, a REAL woman, ALL woman. Pit a woman against a man in any survival test, and the female would come out on top almost every time!

Wolfy scream in rage and charged the little human girl who dare to mock him. After one hour more of brawl, when the dust clouds dissipate again, Red is sitting on Wolfy's face, his canine snout embedded in his soaked and dripping pussy. With one hand, Red pulls the fur off Wolfy's head to hold him tight against her burning pussy. The other hand draws her back to firmly grasp the oversized genitals of her powerful adversary. Wolfy, desperate and short of breath, ruthlessly attacked her huge boobs with his claws.

-OH GOD OH YESS! I'm cumming again! - Red moaned -I’M CUMMING, OH GOD OH GOD. Oooooooo, Aaaaahhhhh,OOOOOhhhhhh yes. O God ... .Yes, Yesss ... .

She rides Wolfy's muzzle for almost half an hour, screaming loudly, mad with lust, cumming one and another time. The werewolf looked dead by suffocation, but he was a supernatural being.

It was getting dark and the full moon was shining in a cloudless sky. He rose, feeling at the peak of his power, prepared to destroy that human who had dared to challenge and humiliate him in that obscene way. Red, smiling mischievously, sat on a rock and spread her legs provocatively, exposing her naked body, challenging him wordlessly with his clenched fists.

Wolfy roared his fury and his thirst for revenge, with such force that all the creatures of the forest were terrified and ran to hide in their burrows or in their nests.

At dawn, Red emerged from the forest, naked, entire strands of her beautiful hair ripped out during the fight. She showed a bleeding nose, two black eyes, a split lip. All her pale rose body showed bruises, bite marks, scratches and scraps everywhere. However, she walked happily as a little girl on her birthday, as she wielded the leash tied around the neck of her new pet, Wolfy.

-Now, I am the ALPHA BITCH of your pack. Do you understand?

-Yes, mistress. I'll obey your commands.

-ALL my commands?

-Yes, my mistress.

-Fine! I have enjoyed the whole ordeal beyond my wildest dreams. And your sexual prowess was beyond all my expectations too! But my lust for combat is not satiated yet. I can see that by becoming human again your body has healed and all your injuries, bruises and bruises are gone. My first order, slave, is to fight me again. I can see the anger and hatred in your eyes and that amuses me. You raped me fourteen times tonight while we were fighting. Rape me for the fifteenth time and I will spare your life.

Wolfy calculated his options. He was tired and badly beaten after several hours of fighting, and in his human form he was quite a bit taller
and wider. But it was lust that tipped the scales. He jumped on her.

He safe his life, but she won again at the end.

Red smiled. The dark Magik of her grandma had worked fine. Wolfy was tamed, all his will to fight was gone and his spirit was broken forever, but she had to tame all the other werewolves of Wolfy's pack. Fun had only begun!!!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jan-21, 02:04
Points: 3,284, Level: 23 Points: 3,284, Level: 23 Points: 3,284, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Red Riding Hood vs the Alpha werewolf

Always glad to read your work.
Old 20-Jan-21, 23:15
Points: 5,264, Level: 30 Points: 5,264, Level: 30 Points: 5,264, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Red Riding Hood vs the Alpha werewolf

Yay! I love your Red Riding Hood. So, that's mine!

Tags
extreme, magic, mixed, rape, red-riding-hood, werewolf, woods