Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Mar-23, 21:18
Points: 5,078, Level: 30 Points: 5,078, Level: 30 Points: 5,078, Level: 30
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

We Can Do It Re: Evolution Z

B-ZERO V.S. POKIMANE: PROLOGUE:

(Pictured: Pokimane, Wolf, Butters, the poster promoting the Butters energy drink, Dove Cameron, Billie Eilish, Belle Delphine, Camilla Cabello and Alice Delish)
“Come on! She’s going to be facing some of the cruelest women I’ve met in my entire life! She doesn’t need some wimp training her. Go at her harder.”, Pokimane called out to B-Z as he was in the ring with Butters. “Yeah, quit the vegan weakling stuff. Go after her.”, Wolf added with a smirk. B-Z knew that, coming from Wolf, this was a huge insult. Anybody watching her Youtube videos can figure out pretty quickly that she isn’t a big fan of vegans. “That’s a little hurtful, Alia,”, he said to Wolf. “Intended, yo.”, she responded. This was B-Z’s first visit to the Neo-Metamorphosis gym. The past 20 minutes in the ring had been him chasing Butters around as she cartwheeled away from his grapple attempts. Butters had been a cheerleader in high school, so he was starting to think that her flexibility and athletic skills might be a strong point for her. Butters was in a Kingdom Hearts t-shirt with short gray gym shorts and white sneakers. He was in his usual blue trunks and sneakers. Butters giggled slightly as he lunged at her and she evaded with another cartwheel. After he a couple more attempts, he was able to swoop behind her and lock in a rear a bearhug. Her soulful blue eyes went wide and Butters let out a startled little shout. “Ok, I don’t want to hurt you, Hannah, but it’s important that you’re ready for what you’re going to face in the ring once you debut in EZPW, so I’m not going to hold back,”, he gently explained. Hannah bit her lip slightly, giving a sad nod. Most of EZPW just called her Butters, he tended to call her by her real name when talking to her personally, just like she preferred to call him Golgo. “Don’t go easy on her now, Mr. Snowflake! Really crush her.”, Wolf called out to him. Honestly, Hannah was his friend from EZPW that B-Z felt he had most in common with. Like him, she was a gentle soul. They also looked quite a lot alike. If he had his natural blond hair, they might look like fraternal twins. Hannah’s emotional support often felt like something more authentic than what he shared with Poki. He began giving Butters tight, frequent little squeezes around her cute belly in the rear bearhug now. She was letting out some gentle whimpers as B-Z worked the hold and brought her down to her knees. He wanted her training to be what Poki and Wolf wanted, so he wasn’t letting up, continuing the short little squeezes as Butters let out a little gasp. Hannah’s eyes fluttered for a moment before she decided to submit. “Ok, Golgo, I give.”, she gently said. B-Zero immediately released her, helping her to her feet now and giving her a gentle hug. “Good job, girl. You don’t need to prove your toughness to me”, he told her. Hannah was a little surprised that he had immediately released her. That wasn’t the way her training with Poki and Wolf had went. It seemed like knocking her out had been one of their objectives. She knew that she could trust B-Z, though and, while she cared about the girls, he definitely seemed like a kinder friend than them. B-Z rolled out of the ring and scribbled down some notes in an Angel Hello Kitty notebook in bright purple gel pen. “ - Gymnastic, -Agile, - Natural Babyface, - Talented at Cartwheels, - Potentially strong legs.”. He would have liked to have played a part in Poki’s initial training when she was entering EZPW. The reason he hadn’t was largely due to his own social awkwardness. She was already such a huge star on the internet for her gaming videos when she came in and it took a little while for them to get to know each other. Now, B-Z has a chance to prevent Hannah from suffering the same kind of humiliation in the ring that Imane did in her early EZPW career. Poki had definitely been a defenseless jobber for a little while. He was keeping notes on Hannah’s skills and he was also trying to come up with some gimmick ideas for her. Hannah was originally from Kentucky and then moved to Georgia. B-Zero didn’t know a whole lot about Kentucky. He knew Jennifer Lawrence was there and that in “Hunger Games”, District 12 was purportedly situated in Appalachia. So, when he first heard that Butters was training to wrestle, he had considered maybe a gimmick that was somewhat of a ripoff of Katniss. In fact, in his apartment right now, there were sketches he had done last weekend of Butters with a crossbow (as to alter the concept enough so that EZPW doesn’t get sued). Thinking about it now, he thought it was ridiculous. The concept was silly and, also, Jennifer Lawrence was probably the most iconic performer in celebrity wrestling history. Those were huge shoes to fill, he didn’t want to put that kind of pressure on Hannah. Now, he was thinking about how much Hannah liked tie dye and peace signs. She was also a genuinely sweet-natured person, so he was thinking maybe something based on hippie culture. In his notebook, there was a colorful sketch of a peace sign that he was thinking maybe she could use as a logo. He got back into the ring with Hannah and they did a sequence of him whipping her into the ropes and giving her Samoan drops as she rebounded. She let out high-pitched little yelps on impact. He was thinking she was going to be good at selling during matches. He gently helped Hannah up to her feet after six Samoan drops. “Would you….maybe like to try taking a piledriver?”, he gently asked her. Hannah fixed her hair a bit and gave him a friendly, trusting look. “Yeah, I think I’m ready for that.”, she responded. “Don’t baby her. She’s not going to be facing bleeding heart pushovers like you!”, Poki called out to him. B-Z ignored Poki’s taunting for a moment as he gently put his hand on Hannah’s shouder. “Ok, just tuck your head well and I’ll protect you.”, he told her. He set her up, being very careful about her long hair now. Having her in the center of the ring, he lifted her up, trying to give her time to prepare and then did the piledriver on her. Butters rolled over on the mat and sat up, giggling a bit. “I think I took that well, y’all.”, she said to Poki and Wolf with a warm smile. They gave her encouraging, supportive nods. The took a bit of a break. The walls of the gym had a lot of posters from Wolf’s cosplay modeling work and also a poster from when Butters was promoting her G Fuel Starfruit energy drink. It was dawning on him that there was now a real possibility that he could face Butters in the ring one day in EZPW. This created an issue for him similar to the idea of facing Poki. His perception was that she was an absolutely gentle, delicate, benevolent person. Regardless of the attitude Imane was showing him today, he really did still see her as this cute icon of positivity. Surely, his interactions with many of his coworkers in EZPW was showing him that people are complicated individuals and not just what we personally see them to be, but he didn’t feel like he was wrong about Poki. B-Z and Butters started sparring again, locking up in the middle of the ring. She took him down with a hip toss that he was pretty impressed with. “Good job, girl.”, he told her as Butters got behind him on the mat and locked him in a bodyscissor hold. Butters grinned, starting to give him short, tight little squeezes in the scissors. “I know he’s a nice guy, but don’t hold back, Hannah.”, Wolf told her. In Wolf’s eyes, Hannah’s lack of aggression was the main thing she needed to work on in her training. She wanted Hannah to be able to survive in EZPW with all the nefarious members of the roster looking to make her their victim. In the ring, B-Z was letting out some groans of effort as he gripped at Hannah’s thighs. He trembled slightly, wanting to sell the bodyscissor a bit. Of course, he had felt stronger scissors than this in EZPW, but Butters was genuinely trying, so he wanted to play it up a bit. With some effort, he was able to pry her legs off of him and get to his feet. He knew that Poki and Wolf wanted him to put some pressure on Butters, so, as he got to his feet, he got a hold of her legs and somewhat easily rolled her over to begin stretching her in a Boston Crab. Hannah’s pretty eyes went wide as she found herself in the middle of the ring on her belly with leaning back on the Crab hold. Poki and Wolf were cheering for B-Z as he worked the hold and was soon sitting on Hannah’s back in the hold. Thankfully, he had been careful to avoid sitting on her hair. Butters let out some sad little whimpers that seemed to become more panicked as she was slowly trying to crawl to the ropes. He pulled her back to the center, not wanting to be overtly cruel, but wanting Wolf and Poki to be satisfied with his training methods now. “Unnnhhmmhhhh…”, Hannah moaned before tapping out on the mat. He immediately released the hold and helped Hannah up to her feet. “Wow….you’re strong. The girls don’t...talk about how strong you are very often.”, Hannah noted, trying to avoid sounding like she was flirting with him. Poki gave a gentle scoff. To her, B-Z was an overtly soft, overly emotional teddy bear. “He’s really not that strong.”, Poki told Hannah as B-Z was making a note about her flexibility in his notebook. They needed to talk about this. He didn’t want to go into this match carrying any emotional baggage with Imane. He sighed slightly, knowing this might not go extremely well. “Girl,….I know we usually kind of exchange a lot of gentle platitudes, but, be honest with me. What’s going on with us today?”, he asked Poki. Butters gently put her arm around B-Z, standing next to him as Wolf put down the weights she was lifting and slowly walked over to them. “Yipe! These girls are gonna be the shit out of us.”, Butters thought to herself as she stood there with B-Z. She thought she might have a chance of taking Poki down but Wolf could clearly beat them both up. Still, Hannah wanted to make it clear that she was standing with B-Z here. If necessary, she would accept this beating. “I saw you in catering today. You weren’t acting very purposeful.”, Poki said, here eyes narrowing a bit as she looked B-Z over. “4 pieces of deep dish pizza. You ate 4 pieces of deep dish pizza for lunch today. You eat like you don’t have a horde of ruthless bitches looking to end your career in the ring.”, Poki scornfully intoned. This was about her Paleo nonsense? B-Z rolled his eyes a bit, “Watch out everyone. Princess Avocado Toast has opinions.”, he dryly said. Hannah stifled a slight giggle. “It goes like this, Bear. We are meant to be the bottom of the food chain in EZPW. Lots of mean girls are hunting us. It is survival of the fittest in our company. I want you to survive. I want to contniue having you as a friend in EZPW. I don’t want you to be taken out by some cruel idiot trying to make a name for herself.”, Poki said to him with sad eyes. “I’m just….saying you should take better care of yourself.”, Poki said, pouting a bit and kind of giving him a sad puppy act. Hannah was a little relieved. This was manageable. He could appreciate that she was worried about him. To be fair, he had spent an awful lot of time worrying about her too. One of his concerns was that he was going to show up at the EZPW arena one day and some idiot on the roster would have been racist against Poki and Wolf. Poki’s family is from Morocco, which is in North Africa, but she identifies as Middle Eastern. Wolf is Greek on her dad’s side and her mom is from Turkey. Wolf was born in England. At any rate, both Wolf and Poki were of Arab descent and he had never known dumb bigots to care very much about semantics. So, if bigotry was on the table, then he was fighting for something entirely different and, honestly, more important in EZPW than he usual did. Some of Poki’s fans say she gives off mom energy. The way she was looking at him right now, her posture with her hands on her hips certainly had a “stern Mom” vibe to it. “Ok,…...I don’t feel that I need to explain myself, but you’re correct about our company being about survival of the fittest.”, he managed to say. “The last time we had deep dish pizza in catering, I had the last piece and Sofia Carson stole it from me. She literally just smacked me upside the head, wrestled me down and knocked me out in a headscissor on the floor and then took the paper plate and ate my pizza.”, he explained. Poki gave him a slightly sympathetic look. Hannah was a little startled because, while realizing that they worked in a hostile environment, she hadn’t imagined that it was quite that savage. “So…...maybe I do kind of tend to binge whenever we have anything good in catering. I think maybe that’s been my way of dealing with how vicious the backstage area can be.”, he explained, his eyes kind of sad. Poki gave him a gentle hug. “We need to be around to support each other, ok? If we’re going to be a united front, we have to watch each other’s backs and be fit to survive in EZPW. I’m increasingly thinking management doesn’t intend for us to.”, she said to him. Later, after B-Z and Butters had left, Poki was talking to Wolf about the upcoming match. “I know I’m a crowd favorite but I don’t think many people are honestly expecting me to win against B-Z.”, Poki said. “Girl, if you have a problem with that assessment, it’s up to you to do something about it. Go out there and kick his skinny little ass, yo.”, Wolf responded, honestly feeling pretty confident about Poki’s chances.

Four hours before the match, B-Z and Dove were backstage. They watched as Belle Delphine posed for a selfie with Billie Eilish. Belle and Billie hugged afterward and, before heading off to her dressing room, Belle gave B-Z a look that sent a chill down his spine. She was definitely planning something. “That...can’t be good.”, B-Z said to Dove. “Relax. She pulls those wonky expressions because she wants people to think she’s dumb. It’s easier for her to manipulate everyone that way.”, Dove explained. “She’s up to something. Her more recent stunts haven’t just been pointlessly stupid pranks, it’s gotten dangerous. This is concerning.”, he plainly said. He didn’t know why Belle hated him so much. “I know what’s going on with Belle but I’ve got no reason to tell you about it.”, Billie said with a mean smirk as she slowly approached them. “Your angst is childish and unnecessary.”, B-Z told her, trying to straighten his posture and look her in the eye. “Back off, Jobber. Unlike you, Baby Bear has an important match tonight.”, Dove said, glaring at Billie. When Dove had first joined EZPW, she had been mentored by Sofia Carson. She’d had a singles match against Billie back then and made her tap out to a headscissor on the mat. Afterward, Sofia had told her to give Billie a piledriver on the outside mats. Dove had refused and broken off from Sofia, at which point she met and teamed up with Meg. Billie’s immaturity did sometimes make her wish that she had obeyed Sofia and dropped her on her head. “Your loyal little puppy will never be important here.”, Billie responded. “You’re free to try to send your little blonde lobotomy case after me if you want. I think you should keep both your subservient little doggies on a short leash. He’s a leg humper and she’s clearly in need of obedience training.”, Billie wryly said after she went to walk off. She rather forcefully pushed her shoulder against B-Z’s as she passed by him. “Peace out, Fido.”, she teased. B-Z and Dove looked at each other, both trying to figure out how they should handle this. “It might be a problem. I’ll come out to the ring with you and make sure we don’t wind up with some kind of Rodrigo scene.”, Dove said. Belle’s mind games were becoming tiresome. B-Z went to Poki’s dressing room and explained the situation to her. “With Dove and Wolf out there, we should be able to handle her if she tries anything. This is kind of what we’ve been discussing. We’re very clear targets, we need to support each other. Unified front and all that.”, he expressed. It sounded ok to Poki. Having Dove at ringside wouldn’t be an overt advantage for B-Z. In fact, given Dove’s recent apparent infatuation, Poki imagined it could be an advantage for her.

An hour before the match, Wolf had Camila Cabello locked in a sleeperhold backstage. She had it locked in tight, having caught Camila off guard. Camila’s eyes were fluttering and she was letting out some weak little moans. Wolf released the sleeper and firmly pushed Camila against the side of the G Fuel vending machine, closing in on her. “I’ve seen you try to characterize yourself as some kind of alpha around here, it would be a shame if you made me ruin that for you. Stop trying to bully Poki. You will not get a second warning, yo.”, Wolf said with a mean smirk. Wolf stepped away from her and, after a moment of whimpering, Camila returned to trying to decide which G Fuel drink she wanted. “The bubble gum one is good.”, Wolf called back to Camila as she was already on her way toward Alice Delish. Alice was just a little bit intimidated by Wolf at the moment. “You didn’t film this. Smart girl. You didn’t see anything, yo.”, Wolf said to her, inspiring an obedient nod. “So…...how’s that whole ASMR channel been going?”, Wolf asked her. “It’s good. The ad revenue is finally working out well.”, Alice replied, giving Wolf a gentle little smile.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg POKI 2.JPG (95.0 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg Workout WOLF.JPG (67.1 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg BUTTERS KINGDOM.JPG (73.2 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg Butters promo.JPG (89.0 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg Dove match.JPG (85.3 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg Billie Eilish.JPG (126.0 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg Belle 2.JPG (65.1 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg Camila Cabello.JPG (60.1 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg ALICE DELISH 3.JPG (88.6 KB, 53 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to BZeroKawaii For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Mar-23, 07:56
Last Achievements

Heart Re: Evolution Z

B-Zero V.S. Pokimane – The Match:

(PICTURED: Poki's hair and makeup for the match, the colors scheme of Poki's bikini, Dove Cameron's hair and makeup, Dove's sunglasses and what her ring gear looks like)

Dove was outside the ring by the ring steps in her usual pink ring gear. There were a couple of reasons why she was wearing dark sunglasses. Firstly, she didn’t want Belle to have any idea of what she was doing out here. Her first goal here was to intimidate Belle. Secondly, she had a feeling that either B-Z or Poki was going to wind up knocked out in this match. Dove wanted to be able to enjoy that without everyone being painfully aware that she was perving out to it. Inside the ring, B-Z was in his corner, awaiting Poki’s entrance. He was definitely worried about the Belle situation. Could Billie Eilish be involved? Was he the target of this scheme or was it Poki? He wanted to focus on this match right now, though. He knew this was a huge match for Poki and he didn’t want to insult her by not being fully engaged in it. Dove was outside the ring, she could certainly handle Belle if she tried anything. Poki’s entrance theme began ( [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] ) and she stepped out onto the stage in her shimmery pastel rainbow print bikini. She had terrycloth wristbands and flared wrestling boots with tassels that all matched the bikini print. Her entrance music had originally been one of the themes of the 2022 FIFA World Cup. B-Z enjoyed K-Pop and he liked BTS, so he had quite a bit of respect for Jung Kook. There was no questioning it right now, Poki definitely had more fan support than B-Z. He accepted that and he understood where that came from, since he had been a fan of hers before she began her ring career. Various pink, magenta and deeper purple lighting effects flashed across the arena as Poki blew some kisses to the crowd at the top of the ramp. Dove gave Poki a friendly wave as she got into the ring. Stepping up to the ropes in the ring, Poki blew some more kisses to her fans and tossed her hair a bit. In the middle of the ring, her theme dying down now, Poki met B-Z and gave him a gentle hug. She gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. “This is a serious match. I need you to give me everything you have, ok? Don’t hold back. I know we’re friends, I know you care about me. We can return to that after this match.”, Poki told him. She was being sincere. She grasped that, if she wanted to, she could get in his head and manipulate him to craft a very easy match for herself. What she wanted was a challenge. Imane understood that B-Z and most of the locker room didn’t believe she could pose a threat to him in this match. She wasn’t even certain that Wolf thought she could win. So, she wanted a chance to prove herself. She had been working out a lot lately, she had been improving inside the ring, her biceps were bigger than B-Z’s now. This was her chance to show EZPW that she was a formidable member of the roster. B-Z gave her an understanding nod. For this match, Melody was cosplaying as the Pink Power Ranger, the original Kimberly Hart version, without the helmet. The bell rang and Poki and B-Z locked up for a moment. “Let me know if you see Belle doing anything squirrelly. I’ll let you know if I see anything.”, B-Z whispered to Poki. “Right. Dove should be able to handle her.”, Poki whispered back. Dove definitely found her attractive. Poki imagined she had a reliable lookout for this match. She had seen how quick Dove can be with her Superkick. As they broke the lockup in the center of the ring, B-Z decided to start off with a backhand chop across Poki’s chest. She winced a little before hitting a respectable backhand chop to his chest. He responded with another chop and staggered very slightly back as she returned it. A potential issue crossed his mind. Poki’s bikini was a little skimpy, her boobs bounced a bit from impact but not a ridiculous amount. He wanted to check with her and find out what they were working with to avoid any possible Standards and Practices incidents. He locked up with Poki again. “You’re wearing swimsuit tape, right?”, he asked, mostly just wanting to confirm what he was already assuming. “Yeah. There shouldn’t be any wardrobe malfunctions”, Poki gently replied. Yeah, her boobs were taped down. That wasn’t a concern Poki would expect an opponent to think about, but it was considerate of him. They broke the lock-up and did another two sets of exchanged chest chops. B-Z then went in and hit a big, deep left knee into her belly. Poki let out a shrill yelp as she folded against him, her head on his shoulder for a moment as she let out some gentle moans of pain. For a moment, he was kind of worried about her. Poki knew that she had asked him to give her a real fight. That knee had certainly been impactful but she knew that she couldn’t afford to shy away from firmly engaging him in this fight. B-Zero wanted to apologize. He realized how ridiculous that would, sound, though, so, instead he put his hands on her shoulders and checked on her for a moment. “You good, girl?”, he whispered. “Unnnh…...f---fine. Don’t let up.”, she whispered back. He couldn’t afford to still view Poki as some defenseless icon of adorableness, the way he used to. B-Z swooped behind her, got two handfuls of her hair, pulled her head up and locked her in a sleeper. Poki’s eyes went wide and she let out a slightly startled noise as he was locking it in. He didn’t want to go easy on her and it wouldn’t look good for either of them if he did hold back. He was beginning to crank the hold on her a bit now and Poki was wiggling, clearly looking worried and trying to escape. B-Z wrapped his legs around her waist now in a bodyscissor and brought her down to the mat in the sleeper, making sure to keep his shoulders up as he was on his back. Poki was pouting and wriggling against him now. She let out some soft little whimpers as, in her head, she was remembering all the times that the other girls on the roster had made her their twitching, submissive jobber. Then, B-Z started giving her some tight, fast squeezes in the bodyscissor and the pain was bringing her back to reality a bit. She had certainly heard warnings about his thighs. Among the locker room, it was made very clear that his scissor holds were his most dangerous weapon in the ring. Word had it that his legs were extremely strong and, feeling the squeezing now, she knew why that had been emphasized so much. “Unnnh….urrrrrh….”, Poki let out gentle moans as B-Z was deeply working the sleeper now and keeping up the consistent squeezing. “Come on, dude. Roll her over here so I can see her zonky face!”, Dove thought as she was intently watching, close at ringside. B-Z was finally able to power Poki over to the side, facing Dove now as he began giving her firm and drawn-out squeezes in the scissor. Poki’s sleepy face certainly didn’t disappoint as her eyes were unfocused and starting to flutter a bit, her hair not obscuring her face at all at the moment. Dove hid her smirk, just trying to look impartial and supportive of the competitive match now. Poki could feel herself beginning to fade now and knew that she needed to do something if she didn’t want to get choked out. “Unnnh….Guhhh…..”, Poki moaned out as she began slowly scooting towards the ropes, starting to make a little bit of progress as B-Z was trying to keep the tight sleeper on her. “Well, it looks like B-Zero isn’t quite as compassionate towards his friends as we all thought!”, Belle enthusiastically announced on commentary. Poki, with some desperate groans, scooted closer to the ropes and finally reach her right leg out and got her boot up on the bottom rope for the break. “Rope Break! 1……...2……”, Melody counted, patting B-Z on the shoulder, making him break the hold. Poki gasped as she splayed out on the mat now on her back. B-Z stepped away from her for a moment, going back to his corner. Poki was fairly dazed now and he thought that maybe the kind thing to do would be to try to end the match. Seeing sleepy Poki on the mat now reminded him of back when she couldn’t put up much of a fight in the ring yet. He didn’t want to humiliate her by dragging this match out. Poki was still moaning a bit as B-Z dragged her back to her wobbly feet and brought her to the center of the ring. Getting her head between his thighs, tucked safely, he lifted her up in piledriver position, illicting a shocked gasp from Poki as she was regaining her senses. He drove her down to the mat in the piledriver and the immediate angry crowd reaction was a bit jarring. They absolutely hated this. “ooo---uunnh…”, Poki let out soft moans, face-down on the mat as her hips seemed to be doing twitchy little humping motions. B-Z tried to ignore the extremely loud booing from the crowd as he rolled Poki to her back, grabbed both of her legs and folded her up for a pin in front of her. “1…...2………”, Melody counted before Poki powered her way out of the pin with a groan “Unnhh….uhhhh!!!”, Poki let out. She had pushed B-Zero back to the mat on his butt in the process of kicking out. Poki was curled up in a fetal position on the mat now, her body trembling a bit as she let out some drowsy moans. B-Zero dragged her to her unsteady feet again and whipped her into his corner of the ring. Getting to the center, he then ran at Poki and drove his knee deep into her belly as her back was against the turnbuckles. “GuNNhhhh”. Poki gasped out, letting out some drool on her chest as he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her out of the corner. B-Z walked her to the opposite corner, setting her back up against the tunbuckles. He ran at her and delivered a high knee strike up into her chest as Poki let out a desperate whimper. “B-Zero is certainly bringing a brutal fight to Pokimane tonight. I don’t know how much longer she can withstand this.”, Wolf said on commentary. Pulling her back to the center of the ring, B-Z was planning to go for his sleeper again but Poki was able to pull away from his grip on her hair. Firmly planting her feet now, she gave B-Z a determined scowl, looking into his eyes and hitting a fast right elbow strike to his belly. B-Z gasped, leaning against her a bit. Poki hit a couple of firm chops to his chest and then got a firm grip on his hair with both hands. The previously booing fans were now on their feet cheering for Poki. She looked around at the fans, giving them a wink and sticking her tongue out before thrusting B-Z’s face into her sweaty cleavage, giggling a bit as she scrubbed his face all around her boobs. She picked up the speed, rubbing his face against her chest in a bit more of a frenzied way before pulling his face away. B-Zero gasped out, a bit flustered as Poki worked him into a side headlock. The crowd was still pretty hyped from the motorboating spot. Poki grinned, gently starting to squeeze and grind at B-Z in the headlock. B-Z let out some helpless little whimpers as Poki slowly dragged him over to the ropes to show off her trapped victim to Dove. Dove responded with a wide grin. Poki turned toward the center of the ring with B-Z now. She definitely liked the feeling of controlling him this way. She could understand why the other girls on the roster enjoyed dominating him so much. She was, of course, still his partner in struggling to survive at the bottom of the food chain in EZPW, but this was also quite fun. “YannnNNHHHH!!!, Poki cried out as she charged forward now, jumping and sitting out to drive B-Zero’s face into the mat with a bulldog headlock. B-Zero moaned face down on the mat now as Poki crouched over his back, starting to deliver sharp little slaps to the back of his head. The crowd was still loudly cheering her. Seven smacks to the back of B-Z’s head later, Melody stepped in, giving Poki a bit of a questioning look due to her current cruel bullying tactics. Poki stepped away from B-Z, dragged him to the center of the ring by his left leg and then, with a little effort, rolled him over to his back. Standing by his belly, she turned to the crowd, tossing her hair and doing kind of a swift booty dance for a moment before turning around and hitting a big body splash across his belly. B-Z gently moaned, his hair in his face as he didn’t seem to be very aware of his surroundings at the moment. Poki got up and immediately hit another big belly splash across him without much reaction other than him quivering under her. She hit a third huge belly splash and then simply lay there on him as he was softly groaning under her. She didn’t particularly want to seriously hurt B-Z, so she decided it was probably time to finish him off. She pulled B-Z to the corner now, having him sprawled out on his back with his head towards the corner. Poki was trying to judge the distance a bit before she stepped up onto the second turnbuckle, facing the fans. Dove was a bit curious about this part, because she had never seen Poki go to the turnbuckles before. Giving the crowd a smirk, Poki then jumped off the turnbuckle, landing her butt on B-Zero’s chest in a Banzai Drop. “Oh, I think Poki just finished this!”, Wolf said as the crowd was cheering for her. “Yeah, that’s some subsantial booty to be squashed by!”, Belle added. B-Z was letting out some gurgling little moans under her now, his hair in his face as Melody came over to count the pin. Poki got off of him, though, instead positioning him sideways on his back near the turnbuckle so that his feet were actually now outside the ring and his head near the bottom rope. She got up onto the second turnbuckle, facing the crowd again, grabbing the ropes with both hands and then delivered another firm butt drop across his belly. Poki scrubbed her butt against his abs for a moment before getting to her knees and dragging him by the hair to the center of the ring. Poki straddled him in a tight schoolgirl pin now with her thighs hugging at his cheeks. “1,..…...2…….”, Melody counted before B-Z got his shoulder up. “Unnnh….no….”, he gently moaned out, grabbing Poki by the hair now and rolling her over to her back. Poki let out some soft groans of protest as she was momentarily stunned. B-Zero kept hold of her hair and brought her back up to her feet. Stepping back for a moment, he gave her a somewhat fierce look and then delivered a wide left slap across Poki’s face that splayed her out on the mat with a gasp. Poki was entirely shocked now, but she had wanted a hard fight from B-Z and he certainly was giving that to her. He was exhausted, he was covered in sweat, but he had one idea left that he hoped would knock his opponent out. Rolling Poki to her back, he got her head between his thighs, laying belly-down on her body in kind of a crooked angle as he locked his ankles and trapped her in a rear headscissor. Poki was currently feeling kind of dumb for allowing herself to get trapped like this. His leg power was his one really strong point, all of the other girls who had faced him made that perfectly clear. She was kind of starting to think that if she got scissored into jobber oblivion right now, she sort of deserved it. Meanwhile, B-Z was trying to focus. He was groggy from the significant beating he had taken, but he knew his only chance at winning now was to try to put forward all the strength he had left into squeezing Poki. “Unnnnghh!!”, B-Z groaned out as he poured all of his power into a long, tight squeeze on her. Poki was trapped on her belly, his thighs firmly locked around her head as she suddenly felt the tremendous pressure. Tears were in her eyes and she panicked for a moment, considering tapping out before regaining her composure and trying to control her breathing. B-Z gave her only a short break before punishing her with another deep, very long scissor squeeze. Poki pouted, starting to whimper a bit. She knew his scissors were strong, but this was definitely more pressure than she had expected. His thunder thighs were definitely dangerous weapons. “Unnnh…..I……..I….”, Poki whimpered out, almost verbally submitting before another powerful squeeze drove her into a semi-conscious state. Her eyes were fluttering and she was starting to drool on the mat a bit now. Melody was intentionally not checking her yet as she hadn’t liked Poki’s bullying slaps to the back of B-Z’s head before and she wanted her to suffer now. Dove smirked a little, trying to to seem too excited as she felt this might be the end now. B-Zero was panting a bit, deeply working the scissor as in front of him was Poki’s gently twitching butt, almost looking she was twerking a little. The way Melody saw it right now, this very well might end with Poki being on the injured list and that definitely seemed to her like something the bratty nerd deserved. Three fast, firm, short squeezes from B-Z’s thighs woke Poki up a bit and she began slowly crawling on her belly towards the ropes. “Gunnnhhh!!”, Poki let out a dazed whimper as B-Z worked another long scissor squeeze on her. “It looks like everyone’s favorite ragdoll teddy bear has a mean streak! Personally, I think B-Z’s newfound aggression is charming!”, Belle announced on commentary. Dove saw Poki slowly crawling to the bottom rope now. She was a little conflicted, because she was very fond of Poki but a headscissor knockout right here would be delightful to watch. With labored grunts of effort, Poki finally grabbed the bottom rope. Melody slowly walked over and it really would have been a 10 count by the time B-Z finally broke the scissor at her 2 count. B-Z rolled off of Poki to his back on the mat as Poki gasped for air now. They both got back up to their feet and met in the center of the ring. There was somewhat of a stalemate where both tired competitors looked into each other’s eyes, waiting to see who would make the first move. After a few feints, Poki finally moved behind B-Z and locked him up in a sleeper. He was in the center of the ring, already groggy now, gently moaning as Poki began bringing him down to his knees. She wrapped a figure-4 bodyscissor around his waist now as B-Z went down to his knees on the mat in the hold. Poki winked, grinning out to the fans as she pressed her weight against him. Dove was watching just outside the ring. “Come on, dude, you’re real sleepy. Just give in to this now and let her zonk you out.”, Dove thought. Poki felt B-Z trembling against her now as his eyes were rolling back. “Come on, sweetie. You don’t have to fight anymore. Let Mama Poki put you down for your nap.”, Poki taunted him, giggling a bit as he went face down on the mat now with her on top of him. She kept firmly working the hold now as B-Z was making faint groans under her. Slowly, he was able to crawl to the ropes and just barely grab the bottom rope. “Let him go!!! Let him go!!! I’ll disqualify you!!!!!!!!”, Melody yelled at Poki. Poki rolled her eyes a bit, giving Melody a teasing grin as she got off of B-Z and stepped away slightly to give him some space. B-Z was drooling on the mat now, finally able to roll to his back. He gently, groaned, dazed and fairly defenseless. As Melody stepped aside, Poki grabbed B-Z by the hair and pulled him in front of the corner on his back. She splayed him out and then did something that was a first for her in an official match. She climbed up to the top rope, looking around at the crowd for a moment and trying to find her balance. A tiny bit of fear in her eyes, Poki jumped off the top and hit a splash across B-Zero’s belly. His body twitched under her quite a bit now. Getting to her knees, Poki grinned to the crowd, considering something that she had seen Ava Max do to several opponents. She sat B-Z up, grabbed him by the hair in her left hand and raised her right arm up, showing off her sweaty armpit as she gave the crowd a wink. She was pretty well exhausted, she imagined this was one way to wear B-Z down just a little bit more. She plunged his face into her armpit now, smothering him. “Unnnph...Ummmphh…”, B-Z let out muffled little protests as he was trapped in the slightly musky cherry blossom scented crevice. Poki wiggled his face against her armpit a bit, giving the crowd a coy look. Dove was honestly a bit jealous of B-Z at the moment. She remembered what her job for this match was, though. Dove folded her arms, striking a rather tall, stoic posture, trying to look very serious. She wanted to intimidate Belle out of whatever cruel nonsense she might be planning. Now that she was thinking about it, Dove imagined this pose sort of resembled Chyna in her early WWF days. Poki did think it would be kind of silly to knock him out this way, so, instead, she released B-Z. He gasped out now, blushing a bit as he got to his knees to meet Poki. They were both on their knees now in the center of the ring. Poki took the initiative and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him towards her in a bearhug. She let out a startled squeaky noise as B-Zero wrapped his arms around her waist too. They both had rather worn out, groggy expressions on their faces now as they began squeezing each other. “Hummphh….”, B-Z grunted out as he tried short, tight little squeezes on Poki. Poki went with longer, deeper squeezes on his body, though, and it didn’t take long for his arms to slide off of her as she was now in full control and he was a dazed, sleepy mess. Poki had a wide smile as she begin shaking B-Z from side to side a bit, ragdolling him. She had definitely proven that she can overpower him and now it was just a matter of time before he was squeezed out. “Hunnffff…”, Poki grunted as she gave him one more powerful shake in the bearhug and he seemed to go limp, his head resting on her shoulder now. He was motionless now, outside of sporadic little convulsions against her. Melody sadly crawled over to them now, kneeling beside them as she checked B-Z’s arm and it fell totally limp three times. Melody called for the bell and Poki gently brought him to the mat on his back, releasing him. “The winner, by Bearhug knockout,...….Pokimane!!!”, Butters cheerfully announced. Poki stretched, blowing some kisses to the crowd as she circled B-Z. B-Z was trembling, out cold on the mat now. Pulling up her bikini trunks to give herself a bit of a wedgie, Poki then dipped down, sitting on B-Z’s face and giving him a short, energetic facesit, grinding and bouncing her booty all over his face for a few moments before getting up as Melody gave her a slightly judgmental look. Dove rolled into the ring, wanting to get a better look at helpless, cute, unconscious B-Zero. Poki gave her a cordial smirk. “You wanna…….ummm….”, Poki started with a giggle. “...ride his face?”, she whispered to Dove. “Don’t even think about it.”, Melody muttered under her breath with a scowl. Dove knelt beside B-Z, checking his pulse on his neck, kind of wanting to get on Melody’s good side now, even though she was largely here just to look at him in his currently unconscious state. B-Z slowly started coming to and Dove helped him up. Poki gave him a gentle hug in the middle of the ring, raising his arm and giving a warm grin out to the crowd. This had definitely been a more physically exhausting match than Poki had expected. As she and Dove were making their way through the curtain to the backstage area, Poki imagined now was a great opportunity for a bonding experience. She wanted allies who would be willing to fight for her, it was a good chance to foster an emotional connection with Dove. “I have some lavender massage oil in my dressing room. Would you….maybe like to give me a massage?”, Poki gently asked Dove. “Hubba Hubba!”, Dove thought, simple lust plowing through her brain as if she were a cartoon wolf. “Wow….I mean, of course.”, Dove responded, stammering just a little. Poki wasn’t solely trying to play with Dove’s emotions. She also genuinely wanted a massage.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PokiMane Hair makeup.JPG (101.9 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg Poki Bikini.JPG (47.0 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Dove makeup.JPG (54.1 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Dove Sunglasses.JPG (41.9 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg DOVE RING GEAR.JPG (54.9 KB, 5 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BZeroKawaii For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Apr-23, 02:01
Last Achievements

Question Re: Evolution Z

B-Zero V.S. Pokimane – Epilogue:

(Pictured: Meg Donnelly, Lacey Chabert and Kaia Gerber)

B-Z’s grandpa had sent him a Gloomy Bear doll for his birthday. A purple Gloomy Bear with pink eyes. The blood usually depicted on it’s mouth and paws was neon green, as this was of a “Horror” series, similar to the “Zombie” series of Gloomy Bear dolls. Of course, this wasn’t just an ordinary mainstream doll, this was like collectible plush pop art. This particular Gloomy Bear was going for about $120 on ebay. Meg walked into his dressing room and sat next to him on the big pink couch as he was hugging the new doll. Meg imagined this was perfect timing. Dove was off on her little softcore lesbian adventure, so she wasn’t going to get in her way. Meg was giving him this pouty, sad look as if someone had just told her that she doesn’t literally work for Mickey Mouse. “I saw the match,buddy. You were doing great until Poki started toying with your emotions.”, she said to him. “I don’t…..I don’t think Poki was trying to do that at all. She won the match fairly.”, he gently responded. “It’s sweet of you to think that way, but the truth is that you’re a fierce, powerful competitor in the ring. Poki didn’t know how to deal with your skills, so she started playing the victim and turning the crowd against you. That would be distracting to anyone.”, Meg explained to him, trying to remember what Melody had told her to say. “See, you’re a strong, talented wrestler and the EZPW roster should fear you. Trapped in your scissors, Poki realized that. That’s why she tried to humiliate you with the facesit at the end. She wanted to impose her will on you and deny your rightful status in this company. “, Meg said. B-Zero pondered for a moment. “Well,…….there is something that she said to me recently. Poki believes that EZPW is all about survival of the fittest. Now, that seems a bit cruel to me, honestly. I don’t really vibe with it.”, B-Z explained to Meg. “So, then, she was intentionally trying to belittle you. Poki’s intent was to position herself above you. I’d never facesit you like that. It’s demeaning. That’s not cool. When we have our match and I knock you out in the middle of the ring, I’m not going to degrade you. You’re my buddy, I care about you, Bear. That’s why we’re having this conversation.”, Meg said, going off-script a little but proud of herself for creating such a convincing argument. She gave B-Z a gentle hug, putting her head on his shoulder. “So,…….in the interest of protecting you from Poki’s variety of insensitive behavior, I’ve been thinking that I should be your manager. That way you’ll have someone ringside who really cares about you.”, Meg suggested. She had been talking to Melody quite a lot and they had decided upon this idea. B-Z gave a gentle nod. The situation with Nessa had shown him how much Meg honestly meant to him. Spending more time with her sounded great. “Honestly, I would like that a lot.”, he said, rather sincerely. Fantastic. This had been just as easy as Melody had told Meg it would be. The truth was that Meg wasn’t any stranger to manipulating B-Z. When the Magic Kingdom had first teamed up, Dove had the idea that they should try to endear themselves to him, in order to try to get into one of his grandpa’s movies. His grandpa had a lot of Oscars. His grandpa’s leading ladies historically had won many Oscars. The old guy had been making sexy fantasy films about pixies since the very early 1970’s. Artsy movies that were critically acclaimed and over three hours long. Scripts with lots of big, lofty words. This past weekend, Meg had finally watched of his movies. Now she just kind of found it funny that Dove wanted to play a horny pixie. At any rate, once she and Dove had gotten to know B-Z, that plan had been dropped because they didn’t want to use him that way. “Want me to go knock Poki out in a figure-4 headscissor?”, Meg asked, wanting to sound as if she was joking. Truthfully, this was Melody’s idea too. “No, I think we’re on good terms.”, he responded. He didn’t know why Poki had facesat him, but he was trying to tell himself that she wasn’t just trying to humiliate him. Meg had decided now that if she ever got the opportunity during a match, she was going to facesit Poki to get revenge for B-Z.

Two hours later, B-Z was in his dressing room and Dove was telling him about the massage that she had given Poki. She did leave a few small details out. For instance, she obviously wasn’t going to tell him that Poki was topless. B-Z was a very sensitive, trustworthy dude but she still wasn’t quite sure that she could trust him with that. Personally, he wanted to know if she had said anything about the facesit. He wasn’t sure what was going on in Imane’s head regarding that. Currently, B-Z was eating carrot sticks out of a plastic baggie with a pair of pink plastic chopsticks. Maren Morris thought he should be eating more vegetables. She had brought him a snack from the mini fridge in her dressing room. There was a rather polite knock on the dressing room door. “Ummm..It’s Lacey. Lacey Chabert, sir?”, a gentle voice called out. B-Z immediately went to the door, turning to Dove for a moment to mouth “Be nice.” before opening it. “Hi.”, Lacey said, stepping into the dressing room. She quickly looked over B-Z for a moment, seeming to size him up slightly. “This fellow looks even smaller in person.”, she thought. “So……...there’s been a bit of a situation regarding Belle Delphine and…..I wanted to make you aware of it.”, she stated. Lacey always seemed to have this kind of dignified, quiet eloquence that B-Z respected a lot. So, here’s the prank. Here’s whatever Belle had been scheming. “See…….Belle showed me this…..fan-fiction about you and I…..and she’s telling me that you wrote it. Pardon my candor, she doesn’t strike me as a very trustworthy source.”, Lacey explained. The idea of Belle writing fan-fic about him was obviously horrifying. Dove was at the end of the fluffy pink couch, sipping her white wine. Lacey sat next to B-Z on the couch. This was quite a crazy situation and she wanted to stay calm. She had watched B-Z’s matches and looking around this dressing room gave her an even stronger feeling that he had nothing to do with this filthy story. Lacey pulled up the story on her pink tablet. “I think you deserve to know the misinformation Belle is trying to spread about you. You should probably brace yourself, though. It’s pretty gross.”, Lacey gently said, handing him the tablet. This certainly was very bad news. Seven pages. This gross, grimy, grody, entirely repulsive rape story was seven pages. By the time he had read it all, he had tears in his eyes. He was desperately trying to stay calm. “Ma’am, I am really sorry that Belle put you through this. I….think she wrote this herself. She’s….clearly gone too far this time.”, he said. This wasn’t just another stupid Belle prank. This could have catastrophic ramifications. If this story got out to the public and things went badly, it wasn’t just a matter of him being fired. Obviously, that would happen, he would no longer be a wrestler in EZPW. What was worse, though, is that he really didn’t think EZPW could survive it. This company would wind up shutting down. He was the only male wrestler on the roster. So, if the public saw this, there isn’t a way he could imagine EZPW could continue. The women in this company genuinely enjoy competing in the ring. For many of them, it’s awakened confidence and determination that they didn’t know was inside of them. The end of EZPW would be a tragedy. Worse yet, Ariana Grande had personally hired him. Who knows what horrible things the negative media attention from this could do to her career. Now he was thinking about how it could potentially affect Lacey. She was booked to have a match with him on the next show. “Ma’am, you have a reputation to uphold. You make Hallmark Channel Christmas movies for a living. If facing me on the next show makes you at all uncomfortable we can cancel the match.”, he gently stated. Lacey gave him a warm grin, seeing the kind of person she had hoped he was. “I’m a big girl. I’m in charge of my own career. I don’t think we should give Belle the satisfaction of messing with EZPW’s booking this way. She holds no power in this company.”, Lacey said. The weight of all of this was still spiraling around his brain. “We live….in a very screwed up world. It was brave of you to come to me with this. You don’t know me from Roman Reigns yet. Thanks for having a little bit of faith in me.”, he said, giving her a soft smile and trying not to cry now. “Can…..can I read it?”, Dove somewhat meekly asked. B-Z tilted his head a bit, giving Lacey a sincerely sympathetic look. “Dove is probably my best friend on the roster. I know this is a uniquely messed up situation for you but I think we can trust her.”, B-Z told Lacey. “Sure.”, Lacey said with a kind nod. Dove had read worse fan-fiction about herself. Of course she had, she had starred on a Disney Channel sitcom. This was definitely a horribly cruel thing for Belle to do, though. By the time she had finished the story, she kind of wanted to beat Belle up. “Yucky. It’s...very graphic and you can kind of see Belle’s various immature leanings in it.”, Dove said, sipping her wine. B-Z went back to eating his carrot sticks as he sat there on the couch. “So,…..this is what I’m thinking. What Belle wants to see is my reaction. She wants to watch me have a full-on nervous breakdown over this. That’s the fun part for her. So, I’m not going to give her that. I think it’s vitally important to EZPW that we stay quiet about this. We don’t know who else Belle has shared it with, but I think we should just not bring it up. Aggravate Belle by ignoring it and let her make her next move.”, he somewhat plainly stated. Now he was being assertive. Dove imagined there sure were a lot of sides to B-Zero. “Mrs. Chabert, I am extremely sorry that we met under these circumstances. You’ve handled this situation with maturity and sophistication, though.”, B-Z said to Lacey, immediately realizing the potential landmine of telling a 40-year old actress that she was showing “maturity”. Lacey seemed to take the compliment well, though. “I think you could use a hug, Cutie Bear”, she said to him with a gentle grin as she was about to leave. “Oh, that’s a constant with him. I don’t think there’s ever been a second in our boy’s entire life when he didn’t need a hug.”, Dove noted. The comforting hug was certainly needed and, honestly, he was glad that Lacey seemed like a pretty cool person. Lacey walked out of the dressing room imagining a lot of people probably consider how B-Z wears his heart on his sleeve a crippling weakness, but, for a guy who surrounded himself with stuffed animals, he seemed kind of level-headed. “Like, Belle wrote me as some kind of lecherous man-child”, B-Z pointed out to Dove. “I’m not lecherous.”, he added, giggling slightly.

“Today is not the day, little Shrimp. I’m not going to deal with you right now. Step off or I’m going to put you in some scissor holds and I promise it’s not going to be fun.”, Kaia Jordan Gerber said to Bastian. Her somewhat deadpan voice was a bit stern at the moment. Kaia took a step toward him and watched him flinch. She could see the fear in his big purple eyes. Right now, that was kind of a needed ego boost for her. Kaia smirked as Alice Delish raced over and pulled Bastian away from her by the arm. “Come on, we’ll get smoothies.”, Alice said to him, a bit nervous. Kaia did grasp that Bastian’s main problem was his loneliness. She found it kind of cute how Alice was always rushing in to save him from her. It was like he had a caring big sister watching out for him. “She’s a foot taller than you and built like a very successful genetic experiment. You gotta stop messing around with her, little guy.”, Alice gently scolded him as they walked off toward catering. She gave him a gentle, swift little smack in the back of the head. Kaia was dressed in her glitterly gold wrestling bikini with matching boots that looked a bit like the wrestling boots Eve Torres wore when she was in WWE. She had just a match against Ava Max for #1 contendership to Ariana Grande’s EZPW New World Championship. At 25 minutes, it had been the longest match of her career so far. Ava was eventually able to wrestle her to the mat and knock her out in a headscissor. She didn’t know what was going on in Bastian’s head, but her respected her ring skills enough to be afraid of her physical threats and so did little Alice. Kaia saw B-Zero coming out of his dressing room. “Hey, Bear….”, she plainly said. B-Z’s posture stiffened. This was it, this was the end of his ring career. Kaia knew about Belle’s stupid rape story. He slowly turned to face her. “I know you weren’t rooting for me to win tonight. Ava means a lot to you and I can respect that. I guess my position on the roster will drop down a bit now, so it seems we’ll be facing each other soon.”, Kaia stated. This had definitely been the first time B-Zero didn’t consider Kaia Gerber’s bluntness to be a personality defect. Right now, it was certainly a blessing. “Yeah, it looks like we might be in the ring together soon. I….look forward to facing you.”, B-Zero managed. Kaia Gerber was the 21-year old daughter of Cindy Crawford. She looked remarkably like her mom. She looked so much like Cindy, in fact, that the popular suggestion among the roster was that she was some kind of clone. After Kaia had knocked her out with a Torture Rack hold in their match, Billie Eilish and pushed this theory and elaborated upon it. Billie was saying that Kaia was the result of some kind of cloning experiment and that accounted for her considerable physical strength. She could be a little standoffish at times and B-Z mostly stayed out of her way and gave her space. In the interest of saving EZPW for everyone else, B-Z had made a decision. If the rape fan-fic went public, he was going to quit the company. Maybe that would prevent any huge media circus and he might be able to still help Butters train for her debut.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Meg - POKI MATCH.JPG (80.1 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg Lacey Chabert.JPG (71.2 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg Kaia Gerber backstage.JPG (86.9 KB, 16 views)
Old 08-Apr-23, 06:51
Last Achievements

Default Re: Evolution Z

AUTHOR’S NOTES:

So, one of my main ideas for this story was making Belle Delphine more dangerous. I wanted her to do something that would place B-Z in a different mindset than what we normally see from him. I also thought it was very important that the perspectives of B-Z and Poki were focused on a bit equally during this match, as I had built up to them facing each other a bit. We also see a bit more of Wolf’s personality in the Camila altercation. I already kind of had the idea that both Melody and Meg kind of dislike Poki, but it was during writing the match that I decided they were working together.
Old 25-Apr-23, 02:14
Last Achievements

Flexing Girl Re: Evolution Z

B-ZERO V.S. LACEY CHABERT – PROLOGUE:

(PICTURED: Butters, Wolf, Pokimane, Gal Gadot, Azzy, Lacey Chabert )

B-Zero had a lot on his mind right now. The entire situation with Belle, facing Lacey, Ava’s upcoming title match against Ari. He snapped back to reality as Butters submitted to his sleeperhold, though. He was back at the Neo-Metamorphosis helping Butters train again. The mood was a little bit different today because Gal Gadot was at the gym with them. Everyone wanted to impress her. Even though she was relatively new to EZPW, Gal was largely treated like an experienced veteran. B-Z was kind of glad that Butters wasn’t carrying a lot of ego into her training. She grasped her limits and she wasn’t going to shy away from submitting. She wasn’t going to put herself in a position to possibly risk injury. “Ok, so you’re going to want to watch out for his scissors.”, Poki advised Butters, playing makeshift ref as she was preparing to lock up with B-Z again. Poki’s neck was still kind of sore from when she had been trapped in that rear headscissor. As they went back into sparring, Butters got her arms around B-Z’s thighs and, with a sharp grunt of effort, lifted him up off his feet and slammed him down to the mat on his back with a double-leg takedown. Immediately, she scurried to his head, grabbing him by the hair and sitting him up on the mat. Butters locked a claw hold on his right shoulder, locking her left hand at her right wrist. She was careful to make sure it was his right shoulder, since she didn’t want to punish his dominant arm. Poki grinned a bit as she saw that Hannah might actually have him in trouble now. B-Z was trembling in the hold a bit, letting out some little groans of pain as Butters was slowly working the claw hold. Butters had her long hair tied back into a ponytail with a tie-dye print scrunchie. She was wearing a bright tie-dye halter top that had a silver glittery holographic peace sign on it along with short gray gym shorts and bright yellow sneakers. “Work it, yo. There’s no friends in the ring. You’ve really gotta put the pressure on him.”, Wolf called out to Butters. “Unnghh….”, B-Z moaned out. It definitely seemed like Butters had some power. She was staying focused, consistently working the claw hold on his shoulder now. Slowly, B-Z was scooting on his butt towards the ropes and got his left sneaker up on the bottom rope. Hannah immediately broke the hold, helping him up. She gave him a warm grin, looking for confirmation that it had been a good hold. He gave her a friendly smile and a little nod. “Good work, girl.”, he said. Rolling out of the ring, he got out a purple gel pen and noted in his Hello Kitty notebook that Butters might be talented at claw holds. Gal was certainly impressed. The unassuming little blonde was starting to show some talent in the ring. She was smart and knew how to capitalize on opportunities. “That was great, Hannah. You deserve some credit too, Mighty Mouse. This training is clearly working.”, Gal said to Butters and B-Z. “Mighty Mouse...because of the leg strength right? I call him Thunder Thighs.”, Poki interjected. “Yeah.”, Gal said with a friendly nod. She was still kind of feeling Poki out a bit. She had showed some tenacity in that match against B-Z but Gal still wasn’t entirely sure why this Millionaire internet star was competing in EZPW. Poki had survived being absolutely humiliated by a lot of the other girls early in her career,though, so Gal supposed that she was serious about being in the ring. “Hi, Everyone.”, Azzy said as she walked into the gym. Looking up from his notebook, B-Zero’s jaw dropped. “Azzy?!??!??”, he managed, stammering just a little. “You’re my favorite Youtuber!!!”, he said, a little breathlessly. Azzy gave him a wide, bright grin. “Azzy….is training to compete in EZPW too.”, Butters gently noted. Poki immediately looked worried. Gal caught the glare that Wolf was giving B-Z right now. This did not look good but it did look interesting. Azzy was a rather popular Cosplay model and social media influencer. Like Poki, she was Canadian and a certified genius. Unlike Poki, she had continued her education and had a double honors degree in the Bachelors of Sciences in both Chemistry and Biology. She had hoped to go on to being a doctor, but that didn’t work out due to her being kind of an extreme empath and having difficulty emotionally detaching from the pain of others. It was her bright, friendly personalty and empathy that had made her a very popular youtuber. What B-Zero was failing to account for currently was that she also had somewhat of a feud with Wolf. SniperWolf is of the belief that Azzy has stolen a lot of the ideas and presentation of her reaction videos on Youtube. Azzy doesn’t post videos quite as often as Wolf does,probably only one or two videos a month, but she’s maintained considerable popularity. “Pleased to meet you. I like your work.”, Azzy said to B-Z. She realized now that Wolf was being her usual hot-headed, thoughtlessly impulsive self. “You’re my favorite Youtuber!!!! uWu…..swoon….”, Wolf mocked B-Z. A tense silence filled the gym. Gal’s “Oh, shit, this is about to get violent.” expression spoke what all of the girls were currently thinking. “Ay, yo. You’re just gonna two-time me like that? Get in the ring, Big G.”, Wolf said to B-Z with a scowl. The dopey grin faded from his face as the feud between Wolf and Azzy raced through his head. Wolf had said some really cruel things about her. He was now in the middle of an honestly heated social media feud. “Why….why did you have to endanger yourself like that?”, Poki asked B-Z under her breath. Big G was the nickname Wolf used for him when she was mocking his size. Honestly, she was only around 5’3”, they physically matched up kind of well. B-Zero nervously looked around at the girls as he got into the ring. “Oh, she’s real mad. Let’s see what you’ve got now, little guy.”, Gal thought to herself, very intrigued by what was happening here. Both Poki and Butters knew enough to be afraid of Wolf when she’s angry, so this was quite a frightening experience for them. Azzy was mentally taking notes. This was how Wolf treated the people who cared about her. This was how Wolf treats her friends who love her. This was certainly a subject worth studying. Pointless hostility. Performative aggression. She behaves like a neanderthal. Wolf was stretching on the ropes across the ring from him, wearing a black sports bra, matching leggings and white sneakers. Her mean stare was burning through him. “Let’s go.”, Wolf said to him as she casually walked to the center of the ring, not taking her eyes off of him. As B-Z met her, he was instantly met by a few firm, stinging face slaps. Wolf grabbed his hair, pulling him in close to her and starting to repeatedly drive her right knee up against his belly. The way Wolf saw it, this charming little twerp had it coming. He’d told her that she was his favorite Youtube star. Honestly, she was attempting to work on her issues with Azzy, but she put a lot of effort into her videos. In her heart, Azzy was still a pale imitation of her with a fabricated upbeat personality that people seemed to prefer. Azzy was nice. Azzy was popular because she was nice. Azzy was popular because she had the disposition of some kind of phony Disney Princess. That’s what her bro wanted? He’d prefer that she put on a big act that way? Wolf was determined to beat some loyalty into him. There were certainly occasions when Azzy made more money in endorsements than she did by simply ripping her off. Maybe Wolf couldn’t exactly blame B-Z for not grasping what that emotionally did to her, but he needed to fall in line. She wanted to be confident that he was on her side. The firm, short knees to the belly continued. B-Z understood that there were certainly some similarities between the content Wolf and Azzy produced. The truth was that he grasped why Wolf felt Azzy may be copying her videos. The closing segments of Azzy’s videos felt particularly derivative. What he admired about Azzy was her spirit and cadence. “I’m sorry. Wolf…..,I wasn’t…...I wasn’t thinking of your issues…”, B-Z managed to say between pained whimpers now. Wolf kept driving her knee deep into his belly, shifting to keeping a tight grip on his hair with both hands now. “When you tell me something, I want to be able to trust you, yo!!!”, Wolf yelled at him, pushing him away from her slightly now. “You’re…...you’re not even a paying member of my channel, are you?”, she asked with a sneer, looking into his bewildered, groggy face now. Before he answered, Wolf reared back and gave him a hard backhand slap across the face, sending him sprawling out on the mat on his back. Poki honestly wanted to step in and stop this. The truth was, though, that she really didn’t think she stood any chance against Wolf right now. Most of her improvements inside the ring had been thanks to training with Wolf. Imane had seen enough during that to know that Wolf was scary and uncontrollable when she lost her temper. There was something about this incident that Gal could respect. Nobody was stepping in to help B-Z and that wasn’t because anyone believed he deserved this beating. No, instead, everyone was letting this happen simply because they realized Wolf was the dominant leader of this friend group.
There was something primal happening right now. Gal knew this wasn’t really about B-Z, this was about Wolf and Azzy. She’s known Azzy for a couple months now and she understood why she got on Wolf’s nerves. Azzy now presented herself as a challenger to Wolf’s place in this gym. She had social grace Wolf lacked, she was a more persuasive individual, better at talking to people. Being a social media influencer was largely about selling yourself as a product. Of the women present, Azzy was very likely the best at that. The truth was that when this gym was a little more high-profile, Azzy stood a better chance of being it’s public face than Wolf did. This situation was kind of humorous to Gal in a way. Despite all human advancement, there are times when we really do just seem like a pack of chimps. This didn’t seem like civilized behavior to Azzy. Wolf’s lack of self control was even more troubling than usual. She had B-Zero by the leg, dragging him to the center of the ring. Rolling him over to his belly as he let out dazed little moans now, Wolf lifted his upper body up, mounting his back and getting his arms over her knees in position for a Camel Clutch. “YoooOOoo….”,Azzy said, giving Wolf a somewhat uneasy look. “Yo.”, Wolf responded with a glare. “Mind your business, dummy.”, Wolf told Azzy, scoffing a bit. “Sure, I’m the one putting months of very careful planning at risk right now.”, Azzy thought, rolling her eyes a bit. B-Z was already in a dazed stupor when Wolf clutched his chin and began slowly pulling back on the Camel Clutch. “I’m gonna teach you to show me proper respect, Bro.”, Wolf hissed as she began working the hold on him. Seeing B-Z trying to struggle against Wolf now definitely confirmed to Azzy that he had a lot of heart. “C’mon, Pal. You can escape this!”, Azzy said, trying to cheer him on as Butters, Poki and Gal were watching in silence. Wolf shook her head as continued deeply pulling back on the hold. “Nope! He’s all mine now. I’m gonna make him suffer.”, Wolf said, confident that she had full control of him now and determined to punish him for what she still kind of saw as a betrayal. B-Z was able to crawl forward on his belly a bit, letting out some weak little groans of protest but Wolf had the hold locked in firmly. Soon, his eyes fluttered a bit and, after some additional whimpering, he passed out cold from the pain of the move.

B-Zero awoke to Wolf giving him stinging little slaps across the face as she straddled his chest on the mat. “Who is your favorite Youtuber, Bro?”, Wolf asked him as she scooted up to get him in a schoolgirl pin. B-Zero blinked for a moment, still a bit disoriented. There was a puddle of drool on the mat from where Wolf had knocked him out. “I’m a nice girl, you know that, but I absolutely will go savage and facesit you like Poki did! Answer me!”, Wolf commanded. “Uhhh…..you are.”, B-Zero gently replied. Wolf grinned a bit. “Ok,….who’s the prettiest Youtube star?”, she asked him with a sneer. “You. You are.”, B-Zero responded, just trying to get out of this situation now. In Azzy’s head, this was quite a display of Wolf’s character. It was clear to Azzy now that she was doing business with an immature egomaniac. So, this poor little guy is like her submissive magic mirror now? Girl, seek some help. As Wolf got off B-Z, Azzy rushed into the ring. If B-Z told Ariana about this ridiculous incident, that would entirely blow her cover. So, it was now Azzy’s job to do some damage control and clean up after Wolf’s embarrassing mess. B-Z was just getting back to his feet when Azzy rushed over to him. “You ok, pal? That was scary, huh? Wolfie...needs to control her temper a bit better.”, she said, her tone very sympathetic. “I’m...I’m fine.”, B-Z said, currently feeling like one of those pompous Jackass male wrestlers who ignore concussions for too damn long and wind up having a seriously life-altering issue later. This wasn’t about ego for him, though. He grasped that Wolf had issues with her anger and he earnestly didn’t want her to feel bad about this. He was tough, he had taken some honestly barbaric beatings in the ring, he was going to be ok. “Oh,...you’re shoulder is bothering ya, huh?”, Azzy asked, tilting her head to assess the situation a bit before she began gently rubbing at his right shoulder. “Yeah…….Butters had me in a shoulder claw when we were sparring earlier. How did you….”, B-Z said, still a bit groggy. Azzy wanted to be careful about how she responded. She didn’t want to sound like she was overtly bragging. “Bachelor’s in Biology so…...I….,umm…..know how muscles work, ya know.”, she gently stated. Azzy saw Wolf’s immature rage problems as an increasingly worrisome issue. That being said, everything Poki had told her about B-Zero had been true. He was absolutely a big softie. He was going to be an easy individual to keep in line. She did find it kind of cute that he was sort of blushing as she rubbed at his shoulder. They had just met and it already seemed like he was wrapped around her finger. He was a bit smaller than she had expected and they were actually built a bit similarly. All Flamingo-like limbs and lithe little muscles. He could be trusted with their plan, but, even putting mind games aside, she was thinking that she could probably handle him pretty well in the ring. B-Zero was currently a bit flustered by the fact that Azzy seemed as gentle and compassionate in reality as she did in her videos. The shoulder massage was kind of needed. He was currently just kind of excited that he was going to get to know this sweet-natured person who he had a lot of respect for. It reminded him a little of that time Ariana had invited him to dinner with Kevin Richardson. Yes, Kevin was his favorite Backstreet Boy and B-Z had grown up having a bit of a crush on him but, also, it was cool to find out that this person he found so endearing actually kind of lived up to the hype. So, after a bit of a break and a can of G Fuel energy drink, B-Z was back in the ring sparring with Butters with Poki serving as ref. Soon, he had Butters in a rear bearhug as she wriggled as she let out some squeaky little grunts. Suddenly, Butters was able to slip out of the hold and quickly moved behind him. With a noise that was even cuter than Poki’s wrestling noises, Butters jumped up on B-Z’s back and wrapped his body up in a scissor as she leaned against him and secured him in a sleeper. “Yannhh!!”, she called out, slowly starting to apply pressure in the sleeper now as she gave his body short little squeezes. B-Z was entirely caught by surprise, staggering around the ring now as Butters started working the hold. Honestly, Hannah was a little surprised to find that B-Z was actually weakening in her hold now. Being in control in the ring like this was still very new to her. She could feel B-Z pawing at her thighs and trying to pry her legs off of him. Poki grinned as she saw B-Z’s struggles starting to fade. She realized that this was an absolutely huge moment for Hannah. Butters could feel her pulse racing a bit now as she steadily worked the sleeper and gave B-Z longer, deep squeezes in the scissor. As B-Z’s hands fell off of her thighs, she bit her lip a bit, trying to concentrate and take him to the mat. “You’re doing great, Hannah!”, Azzy cheered for her. Azzy knew this probably wasn’t an entirely fair fight after B-Z had been knocked out by Wolf, but she had watched Hannah struggle to find her confidence in the ring for the past couple of months and be squashed by both Wolf and Poki. She deserved to feel good about the progress she had made. “That’s it, yo. Don’t let him escape. Put him to sleep, girl.”, Wolf told Butters. Soon, B-Z fell to his knees near the middle of the ring. Butters worked the hold a little bit as B-Z’s eyes were fluttering and he trembled against her. She then released the hold, taking grip of his hair and using it to sit him up on the mat. Butters gave B-Z a firm little push to the chest, splaying him out on the mat. She immediately straddled his chest, getting him in a schoolgirl pin as he struggled a bit under her. Beside them, Poki made the 3 count. Butters brightly grinned, flexing her little biceps for her friends now as the other girls applauded. Of course, she wanted to dominate him a little more. She had several ideas in mind, but she crawled off of B-Z, kneeling beside him as he finally sat up and gave her a sheepish grin. B-Z knew that competing in EZPW might present some difficult challenges for her, but he was happy to see her showing signs that she could stand a chance against the other girls. That had been a good pin and B-Z scribbled down in his notebook that Butters was good distributing her weight. He also noted that the yellow sneakers and peace sign aesthetics looked great on her. “So, my plan is to enter EZPW as Poki’s tag partner and also challenge for the New World championship.”, Azzy explained to him, shortly after. “Ariana knows Azzy is training to debut but we plan for her to debut much sooner than expected.”, Wolf said. “If we are able to catch Ari off guard, Azzy has a better chance at taking the title off of her than most of her challengers have. Ariana has watched all of her challengers slowly build up momentum before facing her. That isn’t our plan.”, Poki added. He could see the benefits of Azzy being champion. The New World title was the only championship in EZPW, there weren’t tag titles or any secondary titles. Certainly, that title being out of the hands of the owner of the company would be a more fair environment for everyone on the roster. He wanted Ava to win the title off of Ari, but that was simply because Ava wanted the title. B-Z grasped that Ava’s personality might not make her the most virtuous champion. “So this is exciting. You get to be an integral part of the bright new future of EZPW. We’re going to stand as a united front against the bullying and chaos of what the backstage environment had become.”, Azzy told him. That might be a bit easier to believe if he hadn’t just been physically bullied, but he did trust Azzy to be honest about her intentions. “EZPW is going to be a better place for everyone once I take the title. In the meantime, though, I think I can trust you to keep a secret, pal.”, Azzy stated, giving him a wink and a warm smile. He kind of felt like he was entwined in a conspiracy against Ariana now. He was also pretty certain that he was the only person in this room who expected Ava to stand any chance of winning her title match.

So, B-Zero was good at drawing in two different art styles. There was his cute aesthetic and then he could also draw in the cartoony Spümcø “Ren and Stimpy” style. He had no interest in trying to emulate John Kricfalusi’s more grotesque work, like, for instance, the designs of George Liquor, but he liked the bouncy, stretchy old-school animation styles that were used in Ren and Stimpy and Spümcø’s advertising work. B-Z, of course, realized how problematic Kricfalusi was now, both for his sexual stuff and the kind of boss he was. Still, “Ren and Stimpy” had probably inspired him more than any other cartoon series. For the past 2 hours, he had been here in his dressing room, doing ink sketches in his sketchbook of Ren Höek cosplaying as Belle Delphine. The big bulgy eyes worked well for her various goofball facial expressions. In his estimation, she had personality similarities to Ren. Her sociopath nature, her manic greed, her crazed opportunism. Belle’s schemes always boiled down to selfishness. He had done some black ink sketches of her in the Spümcø human style too. The history of pro wrestling is filled with tragedies. Most of the most iconic legends in this industry didn’t get happy endings. The way these performers chose to deal with the stress in their lives often led to substance abuse issues that shortened their lives later, personality issues that caused them to ruin their own legacies and all kind of ugly self-destruction. Sometimes B-Z wished he could deal with his problems in the old industry ways. Drugs and drinking. He was straight edge, though and, honestly, he knew his family addiction issues weren’t anything to mess around with. Things really were easier for the old performers sometimes. They could numb themselves with substances or bizarre right-wing rhetoric and, for the most part, fans didn’t blame them for it. Aside form his chosen lifestyle and his love of Pepsi products, B-Z didn’t imagine he had very much in common with CM Punk. Punk represented a kind of egotism that B-Z tried to steer away from. Here he was, though, drawing a cartoon chihuahua as a depraved social media starlet, though, so his ego certainly wasn’t dead. He was surrounded by the gifts for his 26th birthday. A Rodan Squishmallow from Dove, a Steamboat Willie Mickey Squishmallow from Meg, a MechaGodzilla Squishmallow from Poki (he really didn’t like the regular Godzilla Squishmallow because he didn’t think it was cute enough.). There was also a much bigger Squishmallow knockoff Panda from Kaia Gerber. It had exceptionally weird eyes that, to him, were both endearing and also made it look as if it was haunted by the ghosts of child labor. It was very unique and pandas were his favorite plushies because they were his favorite animal. Lacey Chabert came in, sitting beside him as he immediately put his sketchbook aside. He wanted to explain the dolls. Oh, it was his birthday last weekend, so his co-workers all brought him plushies? That made him sound like a little kid. The roster all brought him stuffed animals because they knew he liked them? That made it sound like they wanted something from him. He wanted to believe that he really had friends on this roster. Most of the EZPW talent didn’t hate him the way Belle did. “The….the girls got me some birthday gifts. I’m...26.”, he somewhat meekly managed. “That’s...nice.”, Lacey gently said. He knew he had made it awkward. “I just….wanted you to know that I’ve been in showbiz since I was 5 years old. I was a child actress. So, then, given that history, I wouldn’t involve myself with any work that I wasn’t entirely comfortable with. We find ourselves in a slightly awkward position due to Delphine’s nonsense, but I want to let you know that I entirely trust you and I have no misgivings about facing you in this match.”, Lacey told him. “Honestly, this whole incident would be a lot tougher on me if you weren’t being so magnanimous about it. I’m lucky that I’m going through this with someone as compassionate as you.”, he gently told her. Right now, Lacey was kind of seeing how someone who didn’t consider B-Z to be entirely genuine might think he was trying to insincerely charm them. He seemed like an open book to her, though. On, B-Z’s vanity table were a large pink shark squishmallow plush and a big, 140-piece box of Godiva chocolates. They were gifts he had gotten for Ava Max in celebration of her big match. This title match against Ariana was the biggest opportunity of her in-ring career. B-Z had someone very open-hearted here, so he thought this was a decent opportunity to talk about what this title match was putting him through. “So,…..I want Ava to win the New World championship…but not because I feel like it’s in the best interests of EZPW, the fans or anybody else on the roster. I want her to have the title because I know it would make her happy. I’m...sure you’ve realized that whatever exists between us is pretty complicated. She...means a lot to me, though. I feel like this is the first time I haven’t put the interests of this company first. I feel...a bit selfish.”, he explained. Lacey had watched at least 15 of the 17 brutal beatings he had taken in the ring from Ava as well as the various backstage attacks. She didn’t particularly understand why Ava chose to victimize him or why he couldn’t break away from the enchantment she seemed to have over him. Hearts and human desire can be weird, confusing things for everyone, though. “You’re allowed to have feelings. I’m sure...in her own way, Ava appreciates you.”, Lacey told him. She did believe that. Honestly, before now, the New World championship, to him, had just been a title Ariana used to establish the competitive spirit and entertainment value of EZPW. Now, it was becoming something much more complicated to B-Z. He wanted Ava to have it because Ava wanted to be at the top of EZPW. He wanted Azzy to take it because he felt like it would be best for the company and the roster. Azzy would mean a wider of range of opportunities being given to the other girls. Some small part of him still wanted Ariana to keep it because he genuinely respected her, he owed his position in the company to her and she had earned the prestige she had brought to the championship through some dominant performances.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BUTTERS CUTE.JPG (40.0 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg WOLF ANGRY.JPG (100.5 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg Poki.JPG (104.2 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg gal workout.JPG (36.7 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg Azzy10.JPG (108.5 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg Lacey Chabert 2.JPG (74.9 KB, 29 views)
Old 05-May-23, 20:46
Last Achievements

Pinned Down Re: Evolution Z

B-ZERO V.S. LACEY CHABERT – THE MATCH:
(Pictured: Lacey Chabert’s hair and makeup for this match, her Dolce & Gabbana swimsuit, AI art of Lacey’s ring boots, Meg Donnelly and AI art of what I imagine Meg’s cheerleader ring gear would look like.)

It was just now striking B-Zero that he had never seen Lacey Chabert wrestle before. Her training hadn’t been very high profile. He didn’t exactly know what he was going to be up against tonight. Lacey seemed like a compassionate and thoughtful person but, clearly, the way a wrestler competes doesn’t always reflect their personality outside the ring. He was now in his corner of the ring, awaiting Lacey’s entrance. Meg had come down to the ring with him and was now by the announce desk outside the ring, in her cheerleader ring gear and new tall white heeled wrestling boots with bright pink stripes up the sides. A lo-fi remix of the special stage music from the first Sonic The Hedgehog video game started ( [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] ). This struck B-Z as an interesting choice because Lacey’s association with the Sonic The Hedgehog games was notoriously unpopular. In the 2006 Sonic game, Lacey had voiced Princess Elise, a princess who Sonic saves. Hating Elise is largely popular among the fan community because she had kissed Sonic and there’s various theories about Sega trying to pander to the Furry fandom community. Sparkly blue and purple lighting flashed around the arena as Lacey stepped out onto the stage with her hands on her hips. She was wearing a one-piece Dolce & Gabbana shiny silver swimsuit and cute silver boots with a frilly fringe. As she waved to the fans with her bright grin, B-Z still couldn’t quite get a feel for what her style in the ring might be. It seemed like she might be capable of throwing him around a bit but that was true for pretty much all of his opponents. Meg was a little envious as she watched Lacey coming down to the ring on the big screens. She recognized the swimsuit as costing at least $600 and the boots were cute. It was kind of elegant ring gear. Sparkly silver pyro went off at the ring posts as Lacey got into the ring. She held her arms high in the middle of the ring, doing a full turn, seeming to want to show off her swimsuit a little bit. She blew a few kisses to the crowd as she went to her corner. Melody was testing out a new costume B-Z had helped her design. With a shiny metallic pink bikini, she was wearing high matching boots as well as a furry bright pink cat ear headband and both glittery pink ribbons and a pair of fuzzy hot pink dice in her blue hair. They hadn’t decided on a name for the character yet, but B-Z and Melody had been talking it over. “Lucky Neko” had been B-Z’s suggestion. Lacey and B-Z met in the middle of the ring as her entrance theme died down. B-Zero imagined it would be disrespectful to not assume that Lacey had come into this match fully prepared. As she had told him, she had been in Hollywood a long time, she wasn’t going to involve herself in anything that she wasn’t fully comfortable with. So, then, B-Z assumed that she knew what she was doing. The bell rang and Lacey and B-Z locked up. “You have no reason to go easy on me now, ok?”, Lacey whispered to him as they were in close. B-Z gave her a slight nod as he started trying to press forward against her in the lock-up. Very soon, it felt like Lacey was making some progress as her body pressed against him and he was being arched back quite a bit, struggling to keep his footing so that she wasn’t pushed backward. B-Z’s little muscles flexed a bit as he was able to power forward and push back against Lacey. Lacey groaned slightly as he was able to push her backwards several steps. She let out a determined, slightly visceral noise as she advanced on him again, reclaiming the leverage. Suddenly, Lacey stepped away from the test of strength, grabbed B-Z’s right arm and whipped him into the ropes. B-Zero let out a shrill yelp as she scooped him up off his feet as he rebounded. Lacey carried him over and drove him to the mat with a Powerslam. He groaned a bit as she rolled him over to his belly on the mat. “Ok, Baby Bear, let’s see what you can handle now…”, Lacey thought stood straddled over him. Before he could make another move, Lacey jumped up and splashed down with a belly splash to his back. B-Z let out a confused groan as Lacey lifted his body up slightly to wrap her arms around his midsection in a bearhug, lowering him back to the mat as she secure his hips with her thighs. She was giving him some long, firm squeezes in the hug now, aiming to begin slowly wearing him down. She liked the little guy a lot, but being able to squeeze him into submission with this would certainly be a profound victory. She gave a few hard, fast bearhug squeezes now as she began trying to ragdoll him a bit. B-Zero let out a frightened little whimper as she was shaking him and seeming to take firm control. Lacey pouted, a slightly concerned look crossing her face now. “Being humped in the middle of the ring by a Hallmark Channel movie star has to be a new low for B-Zero!”, Belle exclaimed on commentary. After a few more shakes in the tight hug, Lacey released him. Rolling him to his back now, she then scooped him up into her arms and immediately dropped him over her knee in a backbreaker. Cupping his chin and pressing at his knee, Lacey was soon more than a little impressed by B-Z’s flexibility as she was stretching him out over her knee. “Come on, buddy! You can fight this!”, Meg shouted at ringside now, trying to cheer B-Z on to escape. “Unnnh….”, B-Z moaned out as Lacey was starting to deeply bend him over her knee now. Lacey imagined that she owed EZPW a good match, so feeling sorry for her opponent right now wasn’t going to help either of them. They were both here to put forward some compelling competition. She was beginning to feel fairly confident that she was in control of the match, so she kept deeply stretching his lean body over her knee. “Come on, Cutie, submit.”, she rather gently told him as she worked the hold. “Unnh….no….”, B-Z managed to groan out as Melody was coming closer to check the situation now. The problem Lacey was currently having was that she hadn’t really gotten to know any of her opponents before this point. She liked B-Zero. He seemed like a gentle and sensitive soul. So, now she was struggling with the dichotomy between wanting to put on a good match for the company and the fans and not really wanting to hurt her opponent. She rolled him off of her knee and, as he let out little groans on the mat, got him to his back and pulled him by the hair to the center of the ring. Lacey tilted her head a bit, looking down at B-Z and trying to assess what kind of condition he was in after the backbreaker. Lacey ran to the ropes, bounced off and, with pitchy shout, splashed down across B-Z’s belly with a crossbody. The crowd cheered for her as B-Z gasped out from the splash. Lacey swiveled to straddle his body now. “No hard feelings, ok?”, she said to him as she looked into his dazed eyes. Scooting up on him a bit, she grabbed two handfuls of his hair and pressed his face in tight against her belly for a smother. After a second, B-Z started struggling rather firmly as she worked to hold him in place. She had won a few matches via belly smother. “You can tap out if you want, Honey…”, Lacey softly said to him. Melody was kneeling beside them, slightly caught off guard by how genuinely kind Chabert was being with him. She was certainly used to B-Z’s opponents being much crueler towards him. Even little Miss Fake Good Girl Poki had been out to humiliate him. Meg thought B-Z looked like he was in some trouble, but being smothered against Lacey’s somewhat soft belly had to be better than be smothered against her chest. Lacey had bigger puppers than her. Those could certainly be very effective weapons in a smother. Lacey was deep in concentration now, trying to fight off B-Z’s struggles under her belly and smother him out. B-Zero was making muffled little protests against her belly now, still desperately trying to fight her off. “B-Z is a tough guy, but he can only deal with his smother for so long. He might be going to sleep in it.”, Wolf said on commentary. In the struggle, B-Z slowly manage to reach up and grab two handfuls of Lacey’s hair at the back of her head. A petulant look crossed Lacey’s face for a moment as B-Z started pulling at her hair. She had a plan, however. Lacey imagined she had worn B-Z down enough in the smother for her to go for her finisher. She released the belly smother and B-Z gasped out, blinking, his face a bit sweaty now. Lacey brought him to his wobbly feet and swiftly stuffed his head between her thighs as he whimpered in protest. She lifted B-Z up high in the center of the ring and sat out, slamming him down to the mat in a sitout powerbomb similar to a Batista Bomb. As he was between her legs, groaning on the mat now, Lacey widely grinned, folding his legs over, holding them as her torso pressed against him for the pin. The fans were cheering for Lacey as she had B-Z tightly pinned down. Melody came in to count the pin. Lacey nearly got the three count before B-Z got his shoulder up off the mat. Lacey flopped to her butt on the mat, her jaw dropped, her eyes wide with an absolute look of shock on her face. B-Z crawled slightly away from her on his belly, towards his corner. He giggled slightly as he saw the replay of the kickout and a closeup of Lacey’s stunned reaction on the big Cute-A-Tron screens. The two somewhat tired grapplers crawled to the center to meet each other again on their knees. Lacey gasped as B-Z caught her with a firm left backhand chop against her chest. Having her stunned for a moment, B-Z scrambled behind her and locked her in a sleeper. Lacey was totally caught off guard as B-Z began slowly working the hold. His thighs hugged at her sides as he was trying to stay calm and slowly apply pressure on her. Honestly, Lacey had looked forward to testing B-Z’s strength, so, while she was struggling against the hold and starting to get a little desperate, she also imagined this was a good opportunity to see what he could do. “That’s it, buddy. Put her to sleep!”, Meg cheered from ringside. As he slowly worked the hold on her, something B-Z hadn’t immediately expected happened. Lacey collapsed to the mat on her chest, his weight on top of her now. He didn’t have her scissored, but he slowly rubbed his thighs at her sides now as he kept slowly working the sleeper on her. There were definitely some boos from the crowd as Melody was coming in the check Lacey. Lacey was letting out some sad little whimpers, but she had gotten her hands up to his arms now and was slowly prying him off of her. “Mmmrrrrpphh…”, she groaned as she finally escaped the sleeper and rolled him to the mat off of her. B-Z sat up on the mat, watching as Lacey attempted to stand but seemed to swoon for a moment and collapsed back to one knee on the mat. Her eyes seemed a little unfocused as she just stayed there for a moment, breathing kind of heavy. Concerned, B-Z crawled over to her. “You ok?”, he asked, gently putting his hand on her shoulder. Pity. He was feeling sorry for her now. It was Lacey’s job to put forward a good fight in this match and now it was becoming increasingly evident, to her at least, that she couldn’t keep up with her opponent. She gave B-Z a nod and a gentle smile as she made her way back to her feet. This was an absolute embarrassment, but she needed to do everything she could to continue and give B-Z a proper match. “Stay on her, Baby Bear!”,Meg called out. He looked to Melody and she gave a confident nod in agreement. Meeting Lacey in the center of the ring, B-Z realized she was moving a bit slower now. Quickly, he got behind her and jumped up onto her back, wrapping her body up in a figure-4 scissor as he applied another Sleeperhold, leaning in against her. Lacey wobbled around the ring now, staggering. “Unnnh….uhhh…”, she moaned out, trying to fight the hold. Very soon, she collapsed down to the mat on her right side. B-Z put short, firm, frequent squeezes on her body now as he worked the sleeper. She let out some groggy moans as she rolled B-Z to his back in the hold. B-Z was able to get his shoulders up as Melody came down to check the hold. Lacey’s body was trembling against him now as her eyes gently fluttered for a moment. “B-Zero’s sleeper has proven to be very effective. This match might be over.”, Wolf announced. As Melody was about to check her arm, Lacey seemed to come back to life. “UnnnGGHhh…”, Lacey, groaned out as she slowly made her way up to her feet, carrying B-Z with her in the sleeper. B-Z was shocked at how much physical strength this must have took. Lacey was trying to focus as she faced the corner. Suddenly, she charged backward and slammed B-Z against the turnbuckles at the opposite corner. The crowd was on their feet cheering for Lacey as B-Z weakly groaned, squashed in the corner. Lacey took a few steps forward and slammed his back into the turnbuckles again. Stepping up to nearly the middle of the ring, she charged back and slammed his back hard against the corner, causing him to release the sleeper and scissor. Lacey was panting a bit as she looked over his dazed body. Getting back to the middle of the ring, she charged at him again and jumped up, slamming her chest against his face. “B-Zero is squashed by a huge titty splash in th corner!”, Wolf announced on commentary. As B-Z staggered out of the corner, seeming groggy, Lacey ran to the ropes, bounces off and charges at him, diving at him, looking to spear him with her shoulder. “YannnhhhH!!”, she yelled out. B-Zero was just barely able to sidestep her, causing Lacey to plow herself face-first into the mat. An absolutely humiliating moment. Lacey let out some exhausted moans, face-down on the mat. As B-Z grabbed at her hair and began dragging her to the center, she left some drool on the mat. B-Zero had a plan to end this now. Dragging woozy Lacey to the center of the ring and up to her feet by the hair, B-Zero positioned her a little closer to the ropes. As Lacey stood on wobbly legs, blushing and entirely embarrassed now, B-Z ran to the ropes behind her, springboarded off the middle rope and grabbed her in a Bulldog headlock, driving her face down into the mat. Most of the crowd was booing. Meg was cheering and unsuccessfully tried to start a “That was awesome!” chant among the crowd. Rolling her to her back, B-Z sat Lacey up and sat behind her, scissoring low on her body and locking her in another sleeper. Lacey was totally finished. Her hair was all messed up now and she simply trembled against him as he was working the hold. By the time Melody went to check her arm, Lacey’s pretty eyes were already rolling back. There was absolutely no resistance at all as Melody dropped her arm three times and called for the bell. B-Zero released her immediately as “Rainbow Veins” by Owl City played over the sound system. Melody grinned, giving B-Z a gentle hug before raising his arm in victory. Lacey was splayed out, out cold and gently twitching on the mat. Meg called for a microphone from Butters and then got into the ring. In a course of action that had clearly by expected by Melody, Meg immediately went over to Lacey and put her boot down on her chest. B-Z’s music died down as Meg made her statement. “This company was built on the backs of the younger talent. Now we have a problem, though, because the elders around here wish to claim glory that they missed out on and they want to take opportunities away from my generation, our generation to do it.”, Meg said, somewhat sternly. She motioned down to Lacey on the mat. “This weakling never belonged in the ring with my buddy. She got what she deserved, though and the truth is that me, B-Z and the other superior young talent on this roster are the future of EZPW, not feeble old wimps like her!”, Meg said, before taking B-Z’s arm and leading him out of the ring. He, of course, was shocked. He certainly hadn’t expected this. B-Z exchanged a somewhat sad look with Butters as they passed by her and were heading up the ramp, being booed by the entire crowd. He definitely felt like he needed to change his entrance theme now. It was far too upbeat and/or creepy, depending upon perspective.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LACEY MATCH HAIR AND MAKEUP.JPG (87.5 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg Lacey Dolce&Gabbana.JPG (35.4 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Lacey's Boots.jpg (375.8 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg MEG - cHABERT.JPG (117.8 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg Meg cheerleader outfit.jpg (267.4 KB, 62 views)
Old 14-May-23, 07:22
Last Achievements

B-ZERO V.S. LACEY CHABERT – EPILOGUE:

(Pictured: AI art of Maren Morris in her workout gear, Alice Delish, Dove Cameron, AI art of Ariana’s ring gear, Ava Max in her ring gear, AI art of Ariana in her business suit after the match and AI art of Ava’s post-match outfit and AI art of Meg in the last scene.)

As they were passing through the Gorilla position backstage, Meg saw Lacey in the ring on the monitors. Lacey was stirring, struggling to get up but collapsing back onto her belly. With a smirk, Meg turned around and headed back toward the curtain. “Oh,...we’re gonna go check on her?”, B-Z asked. That seemed thoughtful to him. “Sure”, Meg chirped as they headed through the curtain back out onto the stage. She sprinted down to ringside as B-Z eventually caught up. As Meg slid under the bottom rope into the ring, B-Z followed her. Putting her arm around B-Z, Meg huddled him into the corner for a moment. “Kick her in the Meow-Meow.”, Meg whispered to him. B-Z absently blinked for a moment before he remembered Meg’s euphemism from when he had been watching a match between Taylor Swift and Kaia Gerber once and Kaia had some significant camel toe. Oh, he certainly didn’t want to do that. This crowd already hated him at the moment. Meg stepped back for a moment, pondering. She did suppose Dove wouldn’t like that very much. She decided this busty old dinosaur was going to get off easy this time. As B-Z watched and actually made a poorly-timed attempt at holding her back, Meg charged at Lacey, giving her a punt kick to the belly and flopping her over to her back as the actress let out a dazed whimper. Immediately, Meg dove down on Lacey, straddling her chest and striking a double bicep pose, giving the fans a wide grin and a wink. “Cheese’n Fries….”, B-Z uttered under his breath. There was a problem here. Meg was going to be a problem and, considering how much he cared about her, he had no clue how he was going to keep this behavior from getting worse. Maybe Dove had some ideas. They needed to come up with a plan to confront this sadistic turn, because this 1983 territory-era Heel behavior was going to get Meg fined by the company, suspended or maybe even fired. He got the idea that Meg was so important to Dove that she wouldn’t want to be in EZPW without her. “Come on, buddy.”, Meg said, taking his arm as they left the ring. This was definitely the worst reception he had ever gotten from a crowd but Meg seemed to be adoring it.

As Meg was leading him back through Gorilla position, what was going through B-Z’s head was the reaction Butters had to the attack on Lacey. This certainly felt like a new stage of his career now and not everyone on this roster is going to treat him the same way they did before he was managed by Meg. That said, he felt like Butters was going to want to talk to him about what had just happened and, as bewildering as this arrangement was becoming, he was still willing to accept her input. “Oh, Little Alice wants to talk to us!”, Meg said as she was practically dragging him over to Alice and Bastian backstage. “I’ll handle this.”, Meg said to him, just a bit more assertively than he had come to expect from him. Fine by him, he was still entirely confused about what was going on anyway. Was he a Heel now? Is this going to impact his merchandise sales? He has the photoshoot for his next poster book coming up. “We usher in a new era of EZPW. We stand as models for how the youth of this company can seize what they deserve. There is a locker room of young talent tired of being tread upon and we are icons for them to look up to.”, Meg explained as Alice interviewed her. She put her arm around B-Z, pulling in close as he silently pouted a bit. “This guy right here is dangerous. He has proven himself inside the ring countless times and he has the strength and technical ability to dominate any woman on our roster. For too long, he has been ridiculed and treated like a pathetic weakling. Personally, I think most of the other girls around here know enough to be afraid of me in the ring. Well, with my coaching, I intend inspire our roster to show B-Z the kind of fear and respect that he deserves.”, Meg intoned. He looked scared. Walking away from that, B-Z realized that he probably looked like some kind of frightened hostage. Arguably, that wasn’t far from the truth. At the moment, Mistress Meg did appear to be in control of his career. B-Z thought about how bad the attack on Lacey and Meg’s statement could look if Belle’s stupid fan-fiction went public. He didn’t think his life had ever been quite this complicated before.

Forty-five minutes later, B-Z back in his dressing room, reading a Hatsune Miku manga on the fluffy pink couch as Dove flipped through his Belle sketches. “Honey, Supergirl has got problems.”, Maren Morris said as she stepped into the dressing room. Dove quickly flipped the sketchbook closed. “Supergirl” was Maren’s nickname for Meg, as she had voiced Supergirl in an animated movie for DC earlier this year. Maren had Dove and B-Z’s full attention. “Alright, Jessica Simpson just told me that Lacey Chabert is EZPW’s new Chief Brand Officer. She’s already stepping into the role and helping out in creative. I don’t know how Blondie’s bratty little stunt went over but you two should probably go talk to Lacey and sort this out.”, Maren quickly explained. “If it’s any comfort, Simpsy doesn’t seem mad about it.”, she added. “Meg is taking a nap in our dressing room. We’ll...go figure this out.”, Dove responded. “Talk about a Gen Z stereotype, literally sleeping on the job during the main event.”, Maren thought. She wasn’t too worried about Meg’s job. Of course, if her attitude continues, she might wind up called into the ring to be punished by Ariana. Lacey was already proving to be an asset backstage, though. In the opening match of the night, Maren had wrestled Ariel Winter down and made her tap out to a headscissor in just under two minutes. That created a problem, because the match was expected to go quite a bit longer. Maren thought that maybe knocking Ariel out with the headscissor might have earned her some respect in the ring, but she had let her go. Given her very short match, Maren had been down in the arena’s gym, working out. Within the past half hour, Lacey, Simpsy and Jennifer Aniston had scripted a hair-pulling catfight between Poki and Kaia Gerber and it had just been filmed backstage with Alice reporting on it. So, with 4 minutes of promotional video for the Ariana/Ava match and the 4-minute catfight struggle, they had the 8 minutes they needed. This also created an interesting development because Poki and Kaia were now being set up to feud with each other. The footage had been great, with Kaia towering over Poki at first, since she’s 5’10”, and neither girl quite securing an advantage. The way Maren saw it, Ariel being kind of a wimp tonight had created a great opportunity for two other girls. Neither Kaia or Poki had any creative plans at the moment, so this development was welcome. Maren had seen Meg’s behavior changing over the past few months. She imagined Dove’s cute little sidekick had too much Red Dye #40 in her diet.

B-Z and Dove rushed over to Lacey’s dressing room, where she met them with a gentle grin, still in her ring gear. Lacey was still kind of ashamed of her performance tonight, but the crowd seemed to be invested the match and she had been able to be, in her mind, considerably more useful backstage afterward, fixing the headscissor crisis with the producers. “So, I think tonight was...a success.”, Lacey gently said to them. Both Dove and B-Z were going to let her take the lead here, since, obviously, the CBO has a lot to do with the creative direction of EZPW and if Lacey lacked any compassion towards her, Meg had just started a big problem with the management of the company. “The bitchy cheerleader gimmick seems to be working for Meg and there’s probably a lot of ways we could capitalize on it in marketing and to create some solid thematic drama.”, Lacey explained. The assignment had been given now. “Fine, we’re just pretending it’s a character.”, B-Z thought. “Meg’s gonna need your help, Dove, because…...well, you have a bit more experience showing the range to……..,I mean,….you’re a bit of a better actress.”, Lacey noted, trying to be polite. “Yeah, agreed.”, Dove responded with a slight nod. The truth was that the dynamics of the partnership with Meg was becoming a bit nebulous to Dove. She didn’t quite seem to be in control of this relationship the way she was before. Meg appeared to be calling the shots now. After the infamous belly kick on Lacey, Dove had asked her back in the Magic Kingdom dressing room if she was sure she had made the right decision. “That almost makes it sound as if you care about other people’s feelings.”, Meg had responded with a knowing smirk. What did she know? Seriously, what did she know? Had she seen the pics on her laptop? On her phone? Had Meg seen the dozens of pics of herself knocked out after their training sessions? “We do what we want around here.”, Meg had said with a grin, giving the thumbs down gesture that Dove usually used in their matches to signal for Meg to either sleeper or scissor one of their opponents out. “We’re in charge. We impose our will upon everyone else. Anybody who has a problem with that can try to stop us. We have Mickey on our side. We’ve been endorsed by one of the most powerful corporations on this planet. Even if everyone gets real mad about me kicking poor Lacey in her soft belly, my position, our position in this company is still safer than most.”, Meg had told her. Dove had tried to train her to be ruthless inside the ring. She imagined that this was a result of her encouragement. Still, Dove was a little uneasy about Meg’s new attitude because she wasn’t precisely sure where it was going. Meg was currently in their dressing room, curled up under a Mickey Mouse throw blanket, napping as she hugged her Minnie Mouse Squishmallow but there was definitely something brewing in her that Dove couldn’t orchestrate. “I’m starting to think we work for some kind of weird people.”, B-Z said to Dove as they were leaving Lacey’s dressing room.

Five minutes later, Ariana had taken Ava to the mat in a scissored sleeper, riding her back around the ring. Ariana released the sleeper and trapped Ava in a reverse headscissor in the middle of the ring. After a few minutes of struggling, Ava had passed out in the hold, giving Ariana a successful title defense. Ari’s theme, her 2014 song “Break Free”, was still playing over the sound system as she got back to the Gorilla position where B-Z was waiting for Ava with the shark doll and box of chocolates. They shared a slightly sad look. Ariana knew that B-Z supported her reign as champion but she also fully realized the very special connection he had with Ava. “Oh, I know who those are for.”, she said with a gentle smile. “Listen, Bear, she did great tonight. She’s still definitely one of the top stars in this company. Yunnnh. I’m know that she’s not always great and expressing it but I’m certain that she grasps and appreciates how lucky she is to have your support.”, Ariana softly explained to him, not wanting to make a scene. A few minutes later, Ava made her way through the curtain, her makeup and hair quite messed up, incredibly sweaty from the 25-minute match. She seemed a bit dejected at first but put on a brave face as she walked up to B-Z. “These are for you. I want you to know that…..I still have a lot of faith in you.”, he said, somewhat weekly. Ava realized that showing any vulnerability was a horrible mistake around here. There’s a lot of other women on this roster swarming around her and looking for weaknesses. There weren’t any malicious rivals around currently, though and, in her physically exhausted and emotionally weary state, she did think this was a nice gesture. Ava gently took the fits and, tilting her had a bit, leaned in and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. “Stay healthy, Baby Bear. I’m gonna wanna meet you in the ring again soon.”, Ava said to him as she was walking away. So, now B-Z felt trapped in this kind of existential against he thought was reserved for teenagers and former yuppies who buy sports cars. Where were his allegiances? What would Ariana and Ava think if they knew about Azzy? Ariana as champion was best for the management in regard to controlling how the title is used and very good option for the fans because she was an entertaining performer and put in considerably hard work in the ring. Ava taking the title was best for Ava and probably absolutely nobody else. He felt like Azzy would be best at widely offering opportunities to the rest of the roster. She was a friendly, kind and generous person. Another thought just struck B-Zero. Even after going through that long match, it appeared as if Ariana hadn’t broken a sweat.

It was a bit later, after the fans had left when Meg woke up. She imagined that she had made two very smart decisions in her pro wrestling career so far. Firstly, of course, was teaming with Dove. Before that, though, she had added Fruit Roll-Ups to her hospitality rider in her EZPW contract. She totally imagined that she could get some kind of endorsement deal, especially now that she was climbing to the top of this federation. There was a knock on the dressing room door and Meg went to answer it in her fluffy pink bathrobe. It was Ariana and Ava. Honestly, Meg was a little stunned as they walked in. “We wanted to let you know that we admire your initiative. It is certainly true that Baby Bear deserves more respect in this company and it appears that you can help him earn it.”, Ariana gently told Meg. “Honestly, I didn’t think you had that kind of determination in you. I’ve made no secret that I thought you were just dumb, easily manipulated little girl but you entirely proved me wrong tonight.”, Ava told Meg, rather earnestly. Meg stood there for a moment, wide-eyed, trying to process the thought that she had actually done a good job. The higher-ups didn’t talk to her very often. She was kind of star-struck right now. Of course, Ari was universally admired in this company but Meg’s ambition to get a match with B-Z and dominate him in the ring had begun with watching all the ruthless beatings Ava had given him. She wanted to be like Ava. She wanted to be the kind of wrestler that opponents immediately knew they should fear. “Thanks. That...means a lot to me.” , Meg finally managed. Ava gently put her hand on Meg’s shoulder. “Now, you know the importance of the role you’ve taken on. It’s your job now to protect Bear and keep him out of the hospital.”, Ava told her. Meg gave an enthusiastic nod in agreement. Ava knew who B-Z was booked against next. Honestly, she wasn’t quite certain it was a fight that he was up for but Ariana wanted to push his abilities. At any rate, Meg was going to be thrown into managing B-Z with a significant challenge.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Maren Morris Workout outfit backstage.jpg (269.1 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg ALICE DELISH 27.JPG (28.6 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg Dove.JPG (47.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Ariana Wrestling outfit.jpg (405.9 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg AVA MATCH.JPG (57.3 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Ariana business suit.jpg (159.3 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Ava Max Beret.jpg (236.4 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Meg - Bathrobe .jpg (267.7 KB, 12 views)
Old 15-May-23, 10:01
Last Achievements

Author’s Notes:

I have become cognizant that I am largely writing a soap opera. This was a story where there was a lot going on in the background. The bit where Azzy comes in and B-Z gets attacked by Wolf is something I’ve been planning since I first started focusing on The Magic Kingdom. I wanted to make Wolf a bit more of a complex character. For Lacey in this story, it was important to me that to reflect that she’s kind of beginning to go through a mid-life crisis in this narrative. Maren mentioning Red Dye #40 is actually a funny story. Basically, Red Dye #40 is infamous for causing behavior issues in children, so the joke is that Maren is still kind of treating Meg like a little kid. When I was thinking of something childish that could be on Meg’s rider, I was thinking maybe gummy worms or some kind of fruit snacks. It wasn’t until I already decided on Fruit Roll-Ups that I realized that there’s a ton of Red Dye #40 in them, kind of adding irony to Maren’s idea. I plan on naming the stories differently from now on so there’s a bit less confusion when B-Z has rematches.
Old 19-Jun-23, 09:39
Last Achievements

High Heel Re: Evolution Z

Attack on Cinderella Castle

B-Zero V.S. Ashley Tisdale

(PICTURED: Ashley’s hair and makeup for this story, AI art of Ashley in her workout gear, Alice Delish in her Cowgirl outfit, Azzy, AI art of Pokimane in her workout gear, Ava Max's new hair, AI art of Ava's outfit, Dove Cameron, Meg Donnelly, AI art of Victoria Justice in her druid cloak outfit)

Prologue:

Ashley Tisdale grinned as she looked over the slutty cowgirl costume Belle had dressed little Alice in today. Granted, in a better society, Belle Delphine would get the mental and emotional help she obviously needs but Ashley frequently found the ramifications of whatever was going on in her empty head to be entirely hilarious. Belle was entirely unpredictable. In instances like Olivia Rodrigo being piledriven onto the ramp or Alice being dressed up like a skanky 2001 video game character, that meant ratings. Ashley was enjoying proving her dominance in the ring but she also wanted more acting work. After one failed sitcom, she wasn’t seeing the kind of offers she used to. Belle’s chaos meant that many more eyes were going to be on her. Ashley grasped that many of the actresses in EZPW thought they were more talented than her but she was confident that even the girls she had selflessly tried to mentor weren’t anywhere near being in her league. Given Alice’s nervous little smile and the way Bastian looked at her, Ashley knew that these two kids were absolutely terrified of her. That felt great. It felt good to currently be standing in the position of a ruthless, devastating warrior. She had established herself as a very dangerous fighter. “So….what are your thoughts on facing off against B-Z tomorrow night?”, Alice asked her, a bit nervously as Bastian filmed the interview. “So, I have a very intelligent, very ambitious friend who I believe can accomplish whatever she sets her mind to in this company. There is no questioning Dove Cameron’s determination or her skill inside the ring. Unfortunately, I have watched her attach herself to a couple of embarrassing idiots and she has become soft. I no longer see Dove’s strategic viciousness, her killer instinct in her matches. Fortunately, I am in quite a unique position to do something about that. Most of the girls on our roster of afraid of Taylor Swift. Taylor has proven her crushing power with her scissor holds is extremely hard to match. If anybody gets caught in her scissors, they’re almost certainly going to be knocked out. That said, when I faced Taylor, I dropped her to her back with a double leg takedown and dove down on her, knocking her out with a left hook to the jaw. I’ve knocked Victoria Justice and both of her weak little minions out in individual matches. I have more knockout victories than anybody else on this roster. So, in this match, B-Zero, our dainty little teddy bear, he isn’t just facing some frail TikToker or social media upstart. This is going to be a brand new challenge for him, because he’s going to be in the ring with the two most dangerous fists in EZPW. Clearly, B-Z is no real challenge for me, I can do absolutely whatever I want to him once I get him in the ring. I’m not going to pretend to be a gentle nice girl, I intend to knock B-Zero out and give him such a brutal beating that he leaves our roster permanently. Nessa Barrett might be an empty-headed street rat, but she had the right idea when she faced B-Z. He treats all of the women around here as if we’re collectible dolls for him to posses and emotionally sponge off of. Putting an end to that will be a great service to every girl signed with EZPW. I grasp that B-Z is bright enough to be afraid of me, but I really want him to think about what I did to everyone’s new favorite little idol. We all remember what I did to Pokimane, right? I gave Poki her very first win in the ring. B-Z should think about that iconic scene. I had her trapped in the corner, destroying her cute belly with hard punches. She was entirely defenseless, just crying out uncontrollably as I pounded her guts and the ref was forced to step in and disqualify me to save her. Just like I did with Poki, I’m going to prove that B-Zero is incapable of withstanding my offense. My goal is the victimization and subjugation of our soft little Baby Bear. I intend to make this a dramatically brutal fight and I plan on breaking both B-Z’s body and his spirit.”, Ashley said with a smirk, flexing her right bicep a bit for the camera. The way she saw it, none of what she had just said had been a lie. She certainly didn’t view B-Z as any sort of challenge. This match was simply going to be a demonstration of her skills. Ashley presented herself as not being afraid to face anybody on the roster, but, honestly, Gal Gadot joining EZPW had made her quite nervous. Gal could very easily overpower and, as confident as she was in her striking, she wasn’t entirely sure she could compete with Gadot. Fortunately, there weren’t any talks of them facing each other yet.

The next day, B-Z was back at the Neo-Metamorphosis Gym training with Butters. He realized that many of the women on the EZPW roster were looking to brutalize him in order to look tough in front of all the other girls. The way he saw it, that was Sharpay’s issue. People know Ashley Tisdale from a lot of roles, but, in his brain, she’s Sharpay from “High School Musical”. He guessed that was the most popular role she’s associated with, second probably being voicing Candace in “Phineas and Ferb”. There were lots of overgrown children in EZPW and now B-Zero entirely felt like he was facing a 37-year old high school bully in the ring tonight. He had heard what Ashley had to say about him and while he grasped why some of the girls wanted to take Ava’s place as his most notable dominator, but that wasn’t the vibe he was getting in this situation. Honestly, his attitude towards Ashley was kind of “You’re supposed to be over this immature behavior by now, Ma’am.”. In case Sharpay hadn’t noticed, the ability to beat him to a pulp in the ring wasn’t exactly a unique skill. In a weird way, he was popular. There were lots of girls who wanted time in the ring with him and he’d have no problem with Ashley waiting at the back of the line. He wasn’t afraid to face her, but Tisdale’s brand of cruelty did make him think about mortality and how long he could physically perform in the ring the way he does before he reached a breaking point. Certainly, sometimes, fate intervenes and pro wrestling careers end really early. There have been wrestlers who had their careers ended, wrestlers who lost their lives because some dumb coworker held a pointless grudge against them. Right now, B-Zero imagined that he faced two significant challenges. Belle Delphine wanted to play mind games with him and Ashley wanted to physically break him. B-Z let out a sudden shocked yelp as Butters lifted him up off his feet in a full nelson. Butters giggled slightly as she spun B-Z around in a full circle in the middle of the ring. Gal Gadot was outside the ring, clapping for the spinning Full Nelson. She honestly felt like Butters had been making some great progress and watching the little guy get dominated was consistently entertaining. Of course, Gal didn’t liked it when malicious opponents tried to get over with the fans by physically destroying B-Z, but she knew Butters was usually a totally gentle girl and a good friend. “Submit, Golgo….”, Butters told B-Z as she was starting to slowly ragdoll him left and right in the Full Nelson. B-Z groaned a bit in the tight hold as Butters kept it locked tight. “Come on, submit, Baby Bear!”, Butters commanded in a tone that was a bit uncharacteristic. She was sweaty and little tired now and wanted to force this submission. “I give.”, B-Z meekly managed to say. Setting him down, Butters quickly pulled him in close by his blue hair and gently, playfully rubbed his face against her left armpit. B-Z let out a little yelp as he struggled against her. Butters released him, pulling him into a gentle hug as she chuckled. She had just wanted to try the armpit smother ever since she had seen Poki use it on him. Imane was outside the ring, watching closely. It seemed to her like Butters was proving to be physically stronger than she had thought. Poki wouldn’t be against the idea of using saving B-Z from her as an excuse to put Butters in her place and reaffirm her dominance. Rolling out of the ring, B-Z scribbled down some notes about the spinning Full Nelson in his notebook. Azzy had something she wanted to suggest, but she wanted to be tactful about it, since she was still getting to know B-Z. She likely had more money than anybody else in this gym. Gal could have a bit more than her, but, considering recent shifts in her career, that may not be true. Azzy was assuming she was richer than Gal Gadot. “So, Baby Bear, I realize Tisdale is being all pointlessly aggressive and Cro-Magnon. I’m sorry that you’re being forced to deal with that, yo.”, Azzy gently began. “Yeah, girl. A lot of my opponents have rage issues, unfortunately.”, B-Z replied, after taking a sip of his Spyro The Dragon G Fuel dragon-fruit energy drink. “So, yo, as you’re aware, I have quite a bit of money. I was thinking maybe we could hire a couple of the girls from the EZPW roster to wait outside in the parking lot for Ashley and beat her down so she can’t subject you to her brainless rage, ya know…”, Azzy suggested, knowing it didn’t sound incredibly ethical. She hated the idea of bullies tormenting her friends. Ashley was creating a very stressful situation, she was definitely making herself a problem. Gal grinned slightly. She would be into this. Tisdale seemed to think of herself as a very tough girl and Gal would certainly like the opportunity to show her where she belonged on the roster. B-Z imagined that wouldn’t be a constructive start to Azzy’s career in the company. If she wanted the title, this wasn’t a path to it. “I don’t think that’s necessary.”, B-Z gently replied. He didn’t want to involve Azzy in anything like that. Her debut was important to EZPW and to every single member of the roster. Azzy tilted her head, giving it some thought. Come to think of it, if she was caught having other girls attack Tisdale outside the arena, that would plainly be assault. Azzy was a good girl. She wanted to protect her friends but she didn’t want to become some kind of felon. She grasped that what B-Z was saying wasn’t just some kind of brainless macho fallacy. “Ok, just know that I’m rooting for you. You have friends if her mindless anger gets out of line.”, she said to him with an understanding nod. “We are way too gorgeous to go to prison.”, Azzy thought to herself. Poki definitely wasn’t afraid of Ashley anymore. She was far more confident in her abilities now and she would be ready if Ashley took her fickle little grudge too far. Butters felt like her training had been going extremely well. Honestly, the wrestler she was most looking forward to facing was Meg Donnelly. Watching Meg perform had been very inspirational for her and made her believe that she could compete in EZPW. She liked Meg’s style in the ring and the physical strength she showed. After the way she had treated Lacey Chabert, though, Butters kind of wanted to beat Meg in the ring and then humiliate her with a facesit. Wolf was out doing promotional work for her new strawberry-citrus “Wolf Berry” G Fuel energy drink. B-Z wasn’t exactly sure where the two of them were, emotionally, right now. They hadn’t talked since the camel clutch incident. Part of him wanted to ask Poki if Wolf had mentioned anything. That would be a bit too gender non-conformist even for him, though. As he sipped his energy drink, he could tell Poki was worried about him facing Ashley. “Girl,….we’re working on being more honest with each other. You think Ashley is going to destroy me, huh?”, he finally said to Poki. “Yeah, no cap. Everyone is expecting a bloody mess. The medics are definitely going to be on stand-by.”, Poki rather plainly said. “Getting beaten down is kind of what I’ve become known for. You faced difficult matches early on in your career. I’m going to get through this just like we’ve both gotten through our tough matches.”, He told Poki, mostly wanting to comfort her. He did know that this was going to be a brutal match for him.

Ashley grinned as she approached Ava in the EZPW arena parking lot that night. “Looks like I’m gonna break your soft little toy. I hope management can find another submissive little man for you to play with.”, she taunted Ava. Honestly, Ashley had stayed out of Ava’s way just like most of the girls on the roster did up to this point. She definitely knew that Ashley was reasonably afraid of her. “Baby Bear isn’t as weak as you think. I know that he can survive your little temper tantrum in the ring. If he’s able to take you down, though, that’s gonna be the most humiliating match you’ve had here.”, Ava said with a smirk. She had expected Ashley to make some kind of snide comment about her new hairdo. “Yeah, there’s definitely no chance of that happening.”, Ashley said, chuckling slightly. “You better hope not. There’s a whole lot of girls waiting for you to slip up.”, Ava responded with a grin. Baby Bear was a trained wrestler, he could handle this challenge. Ava knew that Ari’s intention in putting him in this match was to test him. Ava was understandably worried about how this match could turn out, but she knew first-hand what he had been able to survive in the past. Ava knew what she had put B-Z through and she certainly didn’t consider herself weaker or less vicious than Ashley Tisdale. To her, Tisdale’s tough persona was all a phony intimidation tactic. Taylor Swift knew how to hold a grudge and Ashley had been dodging their rematch for months now. Ava was pretty certain that Ashley was the only girl on this roster making more enemies than her.

Two hours before the match, B-Z was in his dressing room flipping through a Cardcaptor Sakura artbook. Melody was dressed in her new Lucky Neko ref attire, the fuzzy, glittery pink dice in her hair now a bit bigger in the new design. She was about to go out to the ring for the first match of the night and, honestly, she was kind of worried about the Tisdale match. This was a very dangerous situation that she couldn’t protect Golgo from. This was a trial run for Meg. To Melody, this was Meg’s chance to prove that she could carry her part in what they had plotted out together. Firstly, Golgo needed to be protected from the senselessly cruel attacks by the meanest bitches in this company. Secondly, he needed to be toughened up a bit so that he could survive in EZPW without her having to fight his battles for him as she had when they were growing up, as she had since before she was even fluent in English. These two agendas may seem to contradict each other, but the plan was to get past Ashley and then move on to tackling how oversensitive he tended to be. Dove was being left out of this plan because it was becoming abundantly clear that there wasn’t anything particularly wrong about the way B-Z conducted himself in EZPW or how he dealt with his feelings. Meg wanted to dominate him. Meg wanted to break his spirit and keep him safe as an underling. Melody imagined it was a better plan than him being the broken victim of cruel sadists like Tisdale, Camila Cabello or even Ava Max. Ava seems to have tricked Golgo into thinking she actually cares about him deep down, but Melody wasn’t convinced. “Ok, so, you’ve faced some very tough, ruthless women in the ring before. You’ve nearly beaten Ava. I’m aware of how Ashley operates. She isn’t essentially different than the other bullies you’ve fought.”, Dove told B-Z as she sat on the couch next to him. She had some history with Ashley. Breaking away from Ashley Tisdale had been just a little more difficult for Dove than breaking away from Sofia Carson had been. She found Ashley’s personality to be very domineering. Ashley always wanted to be in full control of everything and that appeared to apply to the status of friendships as well.

B-Z had gotten his nails painted chromatic blue by Gem, EZPW’s nail tech, earlier in the day. After she had gotten her hair done, Meg was now getting her nails painted glittery bright pink by Gem. “Ashley’s in big trouble. Baby Bear can squash her and, if she wants to pick a fight, I know she doesn’t want any of my scissor holds. I can destroy her with my legs.”, Meg confidently told Gem. “Oh, of course, Sweetie. You’re a strong girl.”, Gem replied. The truth was that she didn’t believe B-Z and Meg had much of a chance of getting through this match without both of them taking a beating. Among the EZPW staff, Ashley was probably the second least popular member of the roster. Belle Delphine was definitely the least popular because she treated most of the staff like trash and the way she treated Alice wasn’t very popular either. “I know I can depend on you to watch my back out there.”, B-Z told Meg, wanting to reassure her that he felt this partnership was working. The Lacey incident had felt a bit awkward but that seemed to have somehow become advantageous. Ashley Tisdale did stand as proof of the fact that he needed to work to be more respected by the rest of the roster. “You watch out for little Sis out there, too, Bear.”, Gem said to him as he and Meg were heading to catering. B-Z gave a firm nod. Some of the member of the crew had started referring to Meg as “Little Sis” due to his attachment to her. Gem had kind of been at the forefront of that.

Dove was kind of an emotional mess at the moment. People grow up, people change as they mature. She was no longer a person who wanted to be associated with Ashley Tisdale. She had tried to break away from her several times but there was always some kind of text and then Ashley being her usual bossy self and then Dove was trapped in this pattern again. Now Ashley is out to hurt B-Z and Meg and it felt like it was at least partly her fault. When Sofia Carson was Dove’s mentor as she was starting out in EZPW, Ashley had been Sofia’s mentor, having been with the company a bit longer. Now, even though they were similarly overbearing, Sofia and Ashley kind of fell out with each other. So, it’s now been nearly a year of Ashley reaching out to her, obviously looking for a new protege. Dove could control her own life and make her own decisions, so the possessive sadist prodding at her had become quite annoying. Dove knew that she should have dealt with this issue months ago but it seemed like situation was reaching an apex. Now her friends were in danger, something had to be done about this. Victoria Justice was dressed in one of the black druid cloaks she often wore backstage as a means of staying in character. Victoria sipped her bubblegum-flavored G Fuel energy drink from a black stoneware Disney tumbler that had a distressed etching of Chernabog on it. “Yeah, Nessa really kind of took Ashley’s thoughtless, cruel gibberish hard too. This egotistical nonsense is becoming way too pervasive around here.”, Victoria noted to Dove. Dove still considered Victoria to be a theatrical weirdo but she wasn’t terrible to hang out with backstage. She still lacked any interest in finding out about whatever freakiness was going on inside the sage room, though. “Ashley certainly wants me to feel like this is all my fault. She’s just trying to use me as a scapegoat for her cruelty. I know that whatever she used to have with Sofia wasn’t healthy and she’s not going to pull me into anything like that. B-Z and Meg are facing a tough situation and they did nothing to be the target of her pointless wrath, but I think they’re strong enough to get through this.”, Dove explained to Victoria. “Let’s be honest, Baby Bear has had plenty of practice fending off irrationally angry women.”, Victoria noted. Dove grinned slightly, knowing that was entirely true. Victoria gave Bastian a stern little scowl as she saw him coming out of catering. His posture straightened as he seemed genuinely startled, walking past them. She had been working on her menacing glares a bit as there were apparently some new influencers coming into EZPW and she wanted to be intimidating enough for them to not try to come after her place on the roster.

B-Z saw Nessa Barrett backstage five minutes before his entrance. Her soulful eyes always looked kind of sad but now she definitely looked like she had been crying. The moment was weirdly quiet. There wasn’t anyone else around. As he slowly approached her, he imagined this was about Ashley’s dumb comments. She had definitely been childishly catty. B-Z gave Nessa a gentle hug and she slowly put her arms around him. “Just kick her ass out there. Like, try to kick her ass, ok?”, Nessa sadly managed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ashley Tisdale - Hair and makeup.jpg (94.6 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Ashley Tisdale - Workout gear.jpg (255.3 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg Alice Delish 23.JPG (55.4 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg azzy1.JPG (64.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: png Poki workout gear.png (1.50 MB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Ava - Hair and Makeup.jpg (650.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: png Ava Max - outfit.png (1.74 MB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg DOVE - THE ASHLEY MATCH.jpg (1.16 MB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Meg - Ashley.JPG (644.1 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Victoria Justice cloak.jpg (217.2 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by BZeroKawaii; 21-Jun-23 at 06:07.
Old 05-Jul-23, 23:07
Last Achievements

Heart Re: Evolution Z

B-ZERO V.S. ASHLEY TISDALE -THE MATCH:
(Pictured: AI art of Ashley Tisdale's ring gear and her grappling boots.)

Belle had a manic grin as she sat ringside with Wolf as B-Z’s new entrance theme was dying down ( [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] ). The theme had actually been somewhat of a genre-defining electronic dance track in 1996. “We know Ariana Grande for her squeaky-clean image and pointless empathy, but the fact that she set up B-Z to be in this match shows a much darker side. As far as I’m concerned, this could honestly be the last time with see B-Zero in EZPW. Ashley is a cruel challenge that he cannot stand against. This is the kind of sadism I’m here for.”, Belle announced. Honestly, Wolf was worried for B-Z but she knew better than to question Ari’s booking decisions. From what she understood, Ariana’s intention was to give him a challenge that would help to advance his place in the company and, hopefully, present him as something more than Ava Max’s submissive plaything. B-Z grinned slightly as Ashley’s entrance theme started ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]). There was an interesting dichotomy between Ashley’s brutal in-ring performances and how fun and frivolous her entrance theme was. Ashley scanned the crowd a bit as she made her way to the ring, not particularly giving them a lot of acknowledgment. Getting in the ring, Ashley was shadowboxing in her corner a bit. She felt extremely confident, of course, since she had been beating up and knocking out most of the girls on this roster for over two years. Belle had told her that B-Z thought she was an irresponsible mom for having brought her two-year old daughter backstage during a few shows. Belle was, obviously, a demented liar. Ashley entirely knew B-Z wasn’t stupid enough to say that and, honestly, her motivations during this match weren’t going to be so different than what normally drove her in EZPW. She wanted to look cool and dangerous to the fans by beating down her opponent. Meg was outside the ring in her cheerleader ring gear, pacing a bit. This was a massive opportunity to prove to B-Z that she could be a good manager and prove to Melody that she could keep him safe. The two performers met in the middle of the ring and Ashley grinned a bit. “Gemma does your nails?”, she asked B-Z. “Yeah, she does a great job.”, B-Z meekly responded. Getting her nails done by Gemma was definitely one of the perks to being in EZPW for Ashley. She didn’t make a habit of complimenting her because she had a reputation to uphold, but she definitely looked forward to her manicures. Being up close to B-Z likes this made him seem even more like a frail little wimp than usual. He was practically in a cloud of cheap body spray. He smelled like musk and ludicrously unrealistic ambitions. He smelled, she imagined, like a 1997 Armenian house DJ. The body spray was definitely a lot. The bubblegum lip gloss was tragically hilarious. “I’m gonna make this quick.”, Ashley told him, giving him a wink before grabbing him by the hair and pulling him into a side headlock. She began dragging him around the ring now, popping short little underhand right punches into the middle of his belly. She liked her ring outfit to resemble MMA gear and she wore sparkly fingerless pink grappling gloves. She was doing an effective job of controlling him as she dragged him around the ring. Struggling against her as she was dragging him around, B-Z tried to grip her to go for a back suplex but she firmly planted her feet and fought out of the attempt. Grabbing his hair and pulling him to the center of the ring to face her, Ashley gave him an inquiring look, her eyebrows raised, look at him as if questioning if he actually believed he could take her down. B-Z imagined that he wasn’t going to have too many opportunities to gain the advantage in this match. So, grabbing Ashley by her left arm, he whipped her into the ropes. As his startled opponent rebounded at him, B-Z wrapped his arms around her in a bearhug and, with a grunt of effort, lifted Ashley up off her feet. Power moves were kind of new territory for him, so , as he steadied himself in the middle of the ring with her, he was hoping he would able to apply enough pressure to make this effective. Ashley’s legs clutched around his lower belly as he began slowly squeezing her. Ashley’s pretty brown eyes went wide as she realized underestimating B-Z so much had gotten her in trouble. Feeling just a little more comfortable now, B-Z began giving Ashley a pattern of short, tight squeezes in the bearhug. Ashley tried to stifle her little gasps now. She viewed herself as a serious, professional fighter in this ring, so she had to compose herself and get through this. Meg was outside the ring, cheering for him to knock Ashley out. Most of the crowd was behind him right now and Wolf certainly wanted to cheer for him, but wanted to remain objective. B-Z heard Ashley’s whimpers as he was giving her toned body the short, tight squeezes. “Give up. I’ll squeeze you out.”, B-Z told Ashley, trying to sound very confident. “I’ll never submit to a weak little dork like you!”, Ashley managed through her groans. B-Z kept the pattern of squeezing up as he attempted to start ragdolling her in the tight hold a bit. Looking down at B-Z, Ashley had a sad, desperate expression. As he was struggling to keep her in his grip, Ashley gave a hard clap to his ears with both hands, followed by two more. B-Z groaned as he released her and tried to created some distance. Ashley grabbed his hair, though, and, as she pulled him in close, started aiming short little left punches into his belly button. She was dragging him away from Melody and, as she brought him to the center of the ring, she slipped behind B-Z and locked him in a sleeper. She was regaining her confidence. Ashley imagined that B-Zero stood no chance against her as long as she could stay on offense. She had not expected him to have any substantial upper body strength but that bearhug had certainly been powerful. She needed to control the pace of this match and impose her will upon him now. “Just give into this now, little guy. I’ve got you beat.”, Ashley whispered to him as she started tightening the sleeper. After some desperate struggling, B-Z collapsed to his belly on the mat with Ashley straddling him, her thighs clutched at his sides. B-Z trembled in her grip now, his hair considerably in his face as he was letting out woozy little moans. “A very familiar position for B-Zero. He should just got to sleep and dream about his sexy gender-swapped Bubsy Bobcat fan art.”, Belle said with a chuckle. “Ay yo, girl, be serious.”, Wolf remarked. Truthfully that did sound to her like something B-Z might potentially be into. “He does Zootopia fetish art too.”, Belle added. Honestly, if it wasn’t coming from a mentally unstable professional internet troll, that would definitely sound, to Wolf, like something B-Zero was into. Lieutenant Judy Hopps is one of his favorite Disney characters. Ashley sneered, looking out at the crowd as she steadily worked the sleeper. B-Z’s eyes were fluttering a bit, but he was still trying to fight the hold. After a few minutes of struggling, he was finally able to crawl to the ropes and grab the bottom rope with his left hand. Ashley released the hold and pulled him away from the ropes, straddling his chest and giving him a few hard slaps across the face to wake him up a bit. Back to her feet, she circled B-Z, waiting for him to get back up. As he was groggily getting back to his feet, Ashley bounced off the ropes and jumped up, hitting him in the bridge of his nose with a Roman Reigns Superman punch (Which normally, in EZPW was called a Supergirl Punch, even though Meg never used it.). B-Z let out a shrill gasp as he collapsed, splayed out to the mat on his back. “Big Supergirl punch by Ashley! I don’t think B-Z is getting back up!”, Wolf announced. “Not exactly breaking news. He spends the vast majority of most of his matches prone on his back.”, Belle commented. Running her hands through he hair a bit as she got back up, Ashley dragged B-Z to the center of the ring by his arm. Checking for a moment to make sure Melody wasn’t going to get involved, Ashley then straddled B-Z’s belly and raised his head up off the mat by the hair a bit. B-Z was incredibly groggy as Ashley reared back and shot a hard left cross punch to his jaw, immediately knocking him out. B-Zero was gently twitching and convulsing under Ashley now as he was played out and she struck a double bicep pose on him. Melody got down and lifted his entire limp arm three times, judging him to be knocked out. Belle was absolutely cackling at the outcome as the Belle rang and Ashley’s Dev track played. Ashley scooted up on B-Z, pressing her crotch against his face as kept showing off her biceps for the fans. Honestly, Melody felt like he deserved this. If Golgo didn’t stumble through life being as emotionally open and friendly as a Golden Retriever puppy, he wouldn’t be in this position. If he wasn’t consistently a stupid empath, he wouldn’t have gotten tied up in whatever issues Tisdale has with Dove. He constantly wants to endear himself to everyone and this is what that got him. Ashley gave the fans an expression of feigned innocence as she gently humped against B-Z’s face now. It seemed to her like the whole vibe between Melody and B-Z was more complicated than most people think. Melody wasn’t stopping her. Ashley guessed that if she had grown up with B-Z and spent her whole life coddling his weird personality defects, she’d want to see him get his ass kicked too. Meg rushed into the ring, standing tall with her hands on her hips and glaring at Ashley. Ashley slowly got up, grinning at Meg and approaching her at a gentle pace. “I guess you think you’re a big girl now.”, Ashley said to Meg with a smirk. As Meg rushed in to give her a right knee to the belly, Ashley grabbed her by the hair with both hands and pulled her in close. Keeping her right hand gripping Meg’s hair, Ashley reared back and slammed a hard left punch into Meg’s belly. “GunnNNhhh”, Meg groaned, her body collapsing against Ashley. She was entirely dazed. That was, without a doubt, the hardest she had ever been hit in EZPW. Ashley dragged Meg to the center of the ring as Melody watched. The way Melody saw it, Meg apparently had a lesson she needed to learn to. Meg was letting out some groggy groans as Ashley threw a few more hard left punches low into her belly. She stepped back and Meg immediately collapsed to her knees, gently moaning in pain as her face was all sleepy. Ashley saw an opportunity to make a huge statement. Pushing Meg to her back, Ashley gave B-Z a few hard face slaps to wake him up a bit. She pulled him to the center of the ring as he gently groaned. Ashley locked B-Z in a headscissor on the mat while, at the same time, hooking sleepy Meg in a dragon sleeper on the mat. Ashley first gave B-Z some short, hard squeezes in the scissor before applying some pressure to Meg. Honestly, if she was going to be the main bad girl in EZPW, Ashley felt like it was time to renegotiate her contract. If she was going to bring a lot of global eyes onto EZPW with her savagery in the ring, Ariana was going to have to pay her more. Soon, as she was alternating between squeezing B-Z and Meg, they were both tapping out. Just then, Dove Cameron was running down to the ring in her street clothes. This was exactly what Ashley wanted. She released her dazed victims and stepped up to the ropes, grinning out at Dove. Making an example out of three different victims tonight would certainly be a bold statement. She already had a plan. She was going to beat Dove down, strip her down to her bra and panties and then spank her in the center of the ring. Massive entertainment value. Furthermore, if Ashley demonstrated for other Hollywood starlets how much fun competing in EZPW can be, she was going to have a wealth of new helpless victims to dominate. Come to think of it, while B-Z’s usual beatings are quite humiliating, being choked out by somebody a bit less assuming like, for instance, Elle Fanning, would be an entirely new level of humiliation for him. That would definitely create money for the company and fill the seats of this arena. “Come on and let’s show everyone that cute butt!!”, Ashley thought as Dove rushed into the ring. They both grabbed each other by the hair and worked to the center of the ring. They pulled each other’s hair, trying to claim the advantage. Dove broke away and hit a big right backhand slap across Ashley’s face. Creating a little bit of distance, Dove stepped back and then charged in with her Superkick, connecting squarely with Ashley jaw and knocking her out cold. Ashley was splayed out on the mat now, twitching a bit as her eyes fluttered. Dove immediately rushed over to her fallen friends, helping B-Z and Meg up as they were starting to find their bearings again. Melody titled her head, surveying the situation. Well, that certainly turned out to be exciting and good for business.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ashley Tisdale MMA gear.jpg (301.0 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg Ashley Tisdale's Boots.jpg (248.0 KB, 14 views)

Tags
celebrities, evolution z, mixed wrestling