Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 17-Feb-23, 23:47
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,531 Times in 659 Posts
Default Re: How did TV escalate your interest in mixed wrestling / femdom?

Who recognises where this is from? 2003 movie .. Third in a trilogy .. Another great scene later on..?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryan Futuristics For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Feb-23, 07:33
Points: 5,763, Level: 32 Points: 5,763, Level: 32 Points: 5,763, Level: 32
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

What about on the busses, self defense lesson. All busdrivers leant
selfdefense, a sexy blonde throws the two men 3 times to the ground, with her hands on her hips, she explained: I had 5 years JUDO..........
Old 28-Feb-23, 14:48
Temporary group
Points: 5,157, Level: 30 Points: 5,157, Level: 30 Points: 5,157, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Futuristics [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Who recognises where this is from? 2003 movie .. Third in a trilogy .. Another great scene later on..?

No idea... wich one is it?
Old 28-Feb-23, 20:27
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,531 Times in 659 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by carryrman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No idea... wich one is it?
Beyond Re-Animator, which most people know for this scene

The Following User Says Thank You to Ryan Futuristics For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Mar-23, 21:11
Points: 6,529, Level: 34 Points: 6,529, Level: 34 Points: 6,529, Level: 34
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Did you see that girl on the new Magnum pi. She's has more muscle than magnum and is very hot. Hope that's a new trend in casting girls. It got me watching the show
Old 19-Mar-23, 23:03
Points: 3,208, Level: 23 Points: 3,208, Level: 23 Points: 3,208, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

It was a couple of different things for me:

1. When I was very young there was a preview for an episode of "Beretta" where these two scantily clad women sneak into Beretta's apartment while he's asleep and not only strip him but also steal all of his clothes too (from closets, etc.). I so desperately wanted to watch this but my mom walked in right then and made me change the channel. To this day I've been unable to find this episode either on DVD or online, but still badly want to see it. If anyone has any suggestions as to where I could find it I'd be grateful.

2. There was a show on PBS in the 70's called "Lilias Yoga and You" (many clips of it are still easily locatable on Youtube). It was what you might guess, an attractive 30 something woman with very long dark hair teaching yoga (which wasn't any where near as widespread as it is today). Even at such a young age I was very attracted to her because not only was she physically beautiful, but she also was very kind, feminine and poised. She always wore these one piece bodysuits that covered everything but her feet, hands, face and neck. Still, it was very tight fitting and that definitely stirred my interest/imagination.

99.9% of the time she was onscreen by herself. But there was one episode where she had a man on to do yoga with her. She had her usual bodysuit on while he only wore a Speedo. This really got me excited because, while she didn't say anything explicit, there just seemed to be some sexual tension in the air with her being fully covered up while his body was totally exposed. It was like before the episode she told him that this was her show and if he wanted to be on it he had to strip down to almost being naked. There were definitely some femdom and CFNM vibes going on and I absolutely loved it.

3. Johnny Depp's first ever movie was called "Private Resort" and it was a pretty run of the mill mindless 80's movie, which I saw on TBS or TNT or some channel like that. There was a character called "Cousin Shirley" who was part of a unspecified cult that required her to wear a turban and a long flowing coverall and to meditate for long stretches each day. In an earlier scene where she was meditating with another guy present she got naked and told him to do the same (she had an absolutely amazing body hidden under that coverall).

Then at the very end of the movie she's meditating with another guy, a big musclebound meathead type called "Big Rick". Again she gets naked and tells him to do the same. Then her aunt starts yelling/calling for her to come with them because they're leaving the resort. When her aunt calls out Cousin Shirley and takes Big Rick's genitals in her hand to block them from view. She then gets incensed that her meditation time is getting cut short so she starts simultaneously yelling back at her aunt while squeezing Big Rick's junk into putty. He doubles over at the waist and lets out a high pitched squeal. I found this dynamic of a very attractive woman physically defeating/dominating a much larger muscly man by crushing his cock and balls extremely hot. It definitely got me hooked into this fetish which remains with me to this day.
The Following User Says Thank You to Juevos For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Mar-23, 00:27
Last Achievements

Can't believe watching Magnum and they covered up her biceps. Same thing happened to Maria Taylor on Sunday night football, she has some excellent biceps and shoulders and they covered them up because she was bigger than anyone else on the set. That just won't accept muscular women on TV
Old 20-Mar-23, 13:06
Points: 6,076, Level: 33 Points: 6,076, Level: 33 Points: 6,076, Level: 33
Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7%
Last Achievements

I haven't seen one of my childhood favorites here, which doesn't have any wrestling but does include a smattering of blows and a nifty judo throw at 1:01 or thereabouts:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Added after 15 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tightsman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Cats eyes is another from the eighties Leslie Ashe was one of three female cops was very sexy and could throw and kick a criminal with ease
I'd never heard of this, but it's on Youtube. Thanks for heads-up.

Added after 13 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodryM [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, in The Tiger Woman, Babe DeFreest doubled for the beautiful Linda Stirling.

That is one of the best m/f fight scenes from the Republic serials of the forties. It's at the beginning of the episode here:

Another Stirling serial from the same time period is ZORRO'S BLACK WHIP, but it doesn't offer as many good sequences. The heroine, The Black Whip (no actual Zorro), dresses in a heavy cowboy outfit and a full face-mask to disguise the fact that she's female. Thus even though there are a handful of scenes when the protagonist looks female, you can't really tell if it's Sterling or a body double, while other scenes use male doubles. There were enough scenes of male doubles that the same studio was able to re-use clips from WHIP in two later serials about a similarly costumed male hero.

Hopefully interesting trivia, though not much fetish fodder.

Last edited by Dennis Dune; 20-Mar-23 at 13:06.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Dune For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Apr-23, 01:26
Last Achievements

Star trek episode where Shawna was in charge of Kirk. Thought it was awesome she always stood in a dominant pose. Probably hottest chick from my youth along with Linda Carter

Cynthia rothrock , Kathy long and cat Sassoon really got me into tough women in early 90s

Added after 41 minutes:

The girl on Magnum pi is the 1st muscular girl on a tv series ever. We should celebrate that

Last edited by 4aces; 10-Apr-23 at 01:26.
Old 10-Apr-23, 06:25
Points: 5,763, Level: 32 Points: 5,763, Level: 32 Points: 5,763, Level: 32
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Nikki Schieler is hot as hell but the scene is not that realistic. ;-(

Hmm, I found he kickboxing technques realistic, byt we agree, she is very sexy blonde girl!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][/QUOTE]