Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Feb-23, 20:28
Points: 2,040, Level: 18 Points: 2,040, Level: 18 Points: 2,040, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Office Hours

Kandy's heels creaked on the faded, wooden surface. The young CEO waltzed into the old building like she owned the place, placing one foot in front of the other like a supermodel on a runway.

The tendons in her ankles flexed with each step and connected seamlessly to toned hamstrings. Her toned thighs faded into a short formal skirt that left little to the imagination, stopping at the precipice of her springy glutes.

Tank's lustful eyes watched her unclad six-pack and then traced their way up to full, luscious breasts held in a racy, red bra. Kandy's chiseled back made dimples in her skin when flexed, leading up to toned traps and rugged shoulders.

Her short blonde hair rested playfully on immaculate delts, and her bright blue eyes had a smile as wide as her lips.

The abandoned school building housed an old basketball court, and Kandy could see the faded outlines on the wooden floor. The seats around the court were in disarray, and a giant hole in the ceiling let the moonlight seep in.

Kandy knew why Tank had called her, but she wanted to hear him say it.

He stood in the center of the court, dressed in rugged jeans. Tank's bare chest stretched wide to broad shoulders and puffed arms. The familiar stupid mullet made Kandy chuckle, as did this sight of his beer belly. Tattoos adorned his body from head to toe.

"Ya know why they call me Tank?" He said in a deep baritone.

"Nope!" Shrugged Kandy. "But I got a feeling you will tell me with a long-winded speech!"

Tank smiled. She wasn't wrong.

"I was 17 when I first came here. A scrawny, snot-nosed kid who thought he knew the world".

Tank's brain reconstructed the school before his eyes. The mildewed walls repaired themselves, and the hole in the ceiling closed itself. In the bleachers, he could hear the boys howling for his blood.

"But the man I fought was willing to teach me. It didn't matter if you were young or old..."

Tank began hearing their voices. The faces in the bleachers looked wrong, their eyes open wide with a harrowing smile on their lips.

"It didn't matter if you were strong or weak...As long as you won..."

Tank saw his younger self standing over the fallen body of a man. He was battered from head to toe, barely upright. But he stood victorious, and his knuckles were red with his opponent's blood.

"I was hooked on the power it gave me, shaped me into the man you see today. The broken bones and scars on my body tell my tale. I was the kid who would never give up, never surrender...like a tank, I would take a beating and get right back up."

Tank shoved the past away and looked at Kandy. His stern gaze locked into her blue eyes.

"But you...you broke me! Made me taste defeat!"

Kandy's lips widened into a smile. She knew what was coming next.

"So you see...I have something to prove."

Tank stepped towards Kandy. His tall frame hovered over her head.

"If we do this today, know I won't be holding back. I will do anything in my power to break you..."

Tank stepped in closer till their bodies met. He wrapped an arm around her waist and reeled Kandy in. She let out an excited yelp, and her chin rested softly on his chest. Her eyes were eager to hear him say what she wanted to hear.

"If we do this today, I will make you mine."

Kandy breathed a soft moan as his hands went down to her glutes for a firm squeeze. She rested her cheek on his broad chest, and her fingers traced the lines of several tattoos on Tank's body.

"Is that so?" whispered Kandy, taking a small bite of her lips. "Then it's a good thing I dressed for a fight!"

Tank leaned in for a kiss, and their lips hovered close. Kandy smiled and rested a finger on Tank's mouth.

"You have to earn it, remember?"

She threw her arms around his neck and looked at him with longing eyes.

"I'm so glad you said that," whispered Tank.

"OOOOOF!"

The blow to her gut nearly lifted Kandy's feet into the air. She doubled up in agony. Tank made her stand straight again with a vicious uppercut that sent a tremor through her skull. It shot her head up to the ceiling.

"ARGHHHH!"

Tank grabbed Kandy's bra to steady her and punched her square in the nose. A line of blood trickled out of her nostrils.

"AHHHHHH!"

Another uppercut to her chin made her body fall violently, with enough force to rip her bra off in Tank's hand. Topless, she fell to her back, dazed at the strength of his strikes. Tank really was out to prove something.

She rolled out of the way when she saw him jump, making it out just in time as his face collided with the floor.

"FUCKKKK!"

Kandy jumped on the small of Tank's back with an elbow that dug into his tailbone. Without wasting time, she straddled him, pinning her hands below his chin and locking in a camel clutch.

"AHHHH! FUCKKK! AWWWWW! OUCH!"

With one hand on his stupid mullet, she pulled his head back to deliver hard strikes to his face. It opened up his nostrils and bruised his cheek.

Desperate, he wiggled one arm free and sent an elbow into Kandy's head. It landed on her cheek, throwing her off him and leaving a bruise.

Kandy struggled beneath Tank, their fingers locked in a test of strength while she fought to keep her legs from being pinned. Pouring every ounce of strength, Kandy managed to tip Tank over, surprising the big man with her power.

The struggle resumed with Kandy on top. She spread his arms and legs wide, pinning him down, and then slammed her forehead into his face.

"UFFFFF!"

Another headbutt had Tank reeling. He knew he had to do something to get back on top. He narrowly avoided another headbutt by moving his face out of the way and returned the favor with one of his own.

The blow dazed Kandy, giving him enough time to flip the hard blonde over. Now it was his turn to lock her down with a body pin.

With her arms pinned overhead, Kandy moaned as Tank's fingers traced a line through the center of her chest.

"Oooooh! Gawd!"

Tank squished her breast intimately with a solid punch. When the rush subsided, his finger played with her nipples, sending Kandy into a frenzy again.

His hand disappeared into her skirt, leaving Kandy in ecstatic agony as it rubbed the front of her red thong. Tank's palm slowly moved back up, brushing against her toned abdomen, on its way to her throat.

Kandy closed her eyes and squealed when she felt the soft squeeze. Tank moved his head closer, gently pecking at her neck as Kandy's deep breath flooded his ear. Their lips hovered again, ready to touch but then...

"OHHHHHHHH!"

In his excitement, Tank had neglected his hold, and Kandy managed to wrestle one leg free and connected with a knee into his balls.

"Didn't think I would make it that easy, did ya?"

Kandy traced his nose with a finger, smiling as his face scrunched up in pain.

"A m-man can dream, c-can't he? OHHHHHH!"

Another hard strike to his balls removed Tank's stranglehold, and he soon found himself on the floor, cradling his aching manhood.

"AHHHH! OHHHHH! ARGHHHH! UAGHHHH!"

Kandy did not hold back. She began kicking the big man while he was down, stomping a mudhole into his stomach. Those heels weren't being too kind to his skin, either. Tank decided they needed to go.

He caught her leg when Kandy attempted another stomp and pushed her away, stripping one heel loose from her leg. She stumbled and quickly flung her other shoe away to regain balance, but it was too late.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Kandy's heel collided with her own face. Tank used it as a weapon, rocking her head to the other side with one more blow. The strikes dazed Kandy leaving her a wobbling mess with noodly arms hanging to her side. From the previous fight, Tank had learned not to waste time. He revved up a fist and aimed it at her stomach.

"OUAGHHHHHHH!"

Sweat poured over Kandy's unclad chest when it heaved for breath. Her mouth seemed open in perpetuity, and her eyes wide to match. It gave Tank enough time to lock in a front headlock.

With a devious smile, he hiked her skirt up, enjoying the sight of her springy glutes. Kandy shrieked in shock when he spanked them.

"URGH! OOOF! AAAAH! ARGHHH!"

Throaty growls left Kandy's mouth. She clenched her teeth and withstood the pain. Tank enjoyed the sight of her glutes ever more as they wobbled from his strikes.

Violent punches to her ribs and sides made her wince, and her torso curved. Then Tank took Kandy's legs out from under her with a harsh knee to the stomach.

Kandy stood there, bent over, her torso taking ungodly punishment. It was clear that Tank was looking to finish this fast by winding her. He knew Kandy had more stamina and wanted to drain it out.

The continuous exertion of her muscles as she withstood the blows was tiring Kandy. It was working. She knew she had to do something fast.

She closed her eyes and clenched her teeth, ignoring the pain. Kandy's arms jumped into action, wrapping tightly around Tank's waist and pulling his pants down.

The shock caught Tank unaware, and his erection gave Kandy a full salute. He lightened his hold on her head. It was a costly mistake.

"WHAT THE-"

Despite witnessing her power firsthand in the last fight, he couldn't help but be amazed at this feisty little girl. She lifted the nearly 7-foot man off the ground, tossing him overhead, and smiled when she heard his back flop to the ground. That was her cue.

Kandy jumped in the air and landed an elbow on his chest, winding the big man. Tank struggled to breathe, rolling around on the floor while clutching his chest. Kandy wasn't doing well, either.

The cruel punishment of her torso left her cradled on the floor. She massaged her stomach, hoping to reverse some of the pain. It wasn't going away anytime soon.

They struggled and heaved, aching for breath. Slowly, they rolled to their knees and gingerly got up.

Tank was the first one up. He winced as he massaged his chest. Kandy had incredible strength and he felt obliged to at least nod in respect. She smiled at the gesture and followed suit. Tank wasn't holding back anymore. This was going to be a good fight.

"You really are something, aren't ya?" said Tank putting his fists up. He still winced from the pain.

"Scared already?" smiled Kandy, gently tapping her bruised stomach before putting her fists up.

"I thought you wanted to tame me!" she quipped with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, you have no idea!"

Kandy smiled at the little twitch in his protrusion when he said that. They circled close with their fists up and devious smiles on their faces.

Kandy moved first. She premeditated an uppercut, betting Tank would step left. It connected.

Spit flew out of Tank's mouth, and his head faced the ceiling. He winced and ate the blow, ignoring the pain and countering right in the middle of Kandy's strike, taking her by surprise.

The punch knocked her head to the right, causing her cheek to deflate from the impact. Her skin was bruised on contact, and she gritted her bloody teeth. Like Tank, she ignored the pain and countered immediately.

"AIEEEEEE!"

Tank's throaty growl turned to a high-pitched wail, and his eyes teared up from the agony. Kandy sent a swift kick into his balls and followed up with a haymaker making his skull reverberate.

Dazed, Tank had no answer to a blow to his beer belly that nearly had him retching. Somehow and clumsily, he blocked a knee to his head and pushed Kandy away.

Off-balance, she hobbled on one leg and recovered as fast as possible.

"UNGH!"

Kandy winced as a fist scraped the sides of her battered stomach, but she had avoided most of the blow. Tank tried to counter with an uppercut, but Kandy swayed her head out of the way.

"OHHHHH!"

Her back arched gracefully, propelling one foot towards Tank's chin and knocking his head back. She completed her rotation and let the other foot connect with his face while recovering.

A buffet of blows knocked Tank's head left and right. Then his gut started to feel the heat. Kandy did not hold back. Transitioning from punches to knees and kicks, she battered his body.

His cries were like music to her ears. Kandy was on a roll, and things were becoming dire for Tank. He remembered the time that man had beaten him down.

He heard the torturous cries for his blood. He wasn't going to let it happen again.

Kandy intended her last strike to be an exclamation point. She did not shy away from exploiting her opponent's weakness and expected them to do so. She could already hear the victory bell, and sent a knee hurtling toward Tank's crotch.

"Uh-oh!" gulped Kandy.

The reaction was not what she expected. Tank stood to his full height with fiery rage in his eyes. He let out a huge scream and slammed his forehead into Kandy's nose.

"AHHHHHH!"

Another headbutt had Kandy wobbling in place.

"WOAHHHH!"

Kandy shrieked in surprise when Tank tore her skirt away and ripped her thong apart.

"OOOOOOOOOOO!"

Tank put every ounce of strength into his punch. It collided with Kandy's bare snatch, reducing her naked body to its knees. Preoccupied with her womanhood, Kandy couldn't do anything about the punch that rocked her jaw.

Soon, her head rocked from side to side. Kandy's face now sported a busted lip, then a black eye. She threw her head up and wailed in agony as two fists collided with her breasts.

Her eyes grew wide in terror when another punch headed toward her face. Kandy let herself fall back and rolled away, putting some distance between them and making it to one knee while heaving for breath. This was the first time in a while she felt like she could actually lose.

Kandy blocked a knee to her face and flipped Tank around by the leg. She rocked his bare balls with a squishy punch. This time Tank bent over with a loud scream. Kandy was playing dirty and using every advantage to win.

There was no mercy in her vocabulary, and she squished his skin again with one more blow. As Tank howled, she grabbed his stupid mullet from behind and struck with a knee to his lower back.

Tank screamed and folded over Kandy's waiting knee, and she locked in a vile backbreaker. Her hands resumed striking Tank's body, battering his chest and stomach. His balls weren't off the menu either.

"AHHH! AIEEE! ARGHHH! OUAGHHH!"

Kandy struck with intent, eager to break his body. His skin bruised with each strike, and his cock twitched with each blow to his balls.

Stuck in a backbreaker and staring upside down at a wall, Tank remembered that first time again. The man that nearly broke his body stood above him with a menacing smile.

He could feel the bruises light up his skin, the unending strikes to his balls meant to break him. Tank remembered what the man had said.

"After I'm through with you...you'll beg me to kill you!"

It didn't happen then, and it sure as hell won't going to happen now. Tank began to slowly raise his head. He looked into Kandy's eyes.

Those bright, blue eyes weren't reeking with confidence like before. The annoying smugness wasn't there anymore. The chirpy quips had dried up, and Tank could only see fear in those big blue eyes. Kandy was desperate. That's when he realized she had lost long ago.

Tank began to power out of the backbreaker, and Kandy became desperate. She tried to pin him down. She tried attacking. Kandy was doing everything in her power to win.

An uppercut to her jaw told her what she needed to know. Kandy let Tank go and collapsed to the floor. He rolled away in agony, slowly getting to his knees.

Kandy lay spread eagle, staring at the ceiling. It was her time to lose. She accepted her fate and smiled. Tank stood above her and pulled Kandy to her feet by the hair.

The lovers stood close again, heaving into each other's arms and their lips agonizingly close. Kandy leaned in for a kiss, but Tank put a finger between them.

"I don't think I've earned it yet..."

When the initial shock subsided, Kandy realized what Tank meant.

"One final round...for old time's sake!"

Kandy moaned as he leaned closer and gave her a peck on the neck.

"Then knock me out and make it good!" She whispered.

Tank smiled and dragged Kandy toward the ruined basketball net. Its rusted steel rod was somehow upright, though the rest of it had long withered away.

Tank pressed Kandy's cheek into the steel rod and spread her legs behind her. He arched her hips and positioned them just right. She moaned as his fingers rubbed against her bare vulva. She knew what was coming next.

Her ecstatic cries filled the abandoned building as Tank's knee collided with her pussy.

"I-I d-deserve that-UNGHHHHH!"

Another knee hit its mark, and one more soon followed. Then the punches started. Kandy counted five before he switched back to his feet. He gave her a few lusty blows and then pressed Kandy against the rod with his large body.

Kandy yelped in shock when his erection squeezed between the crevice of her glutes. He opened fire on her breasts, making her tits swing and sway to his tunes, smiling as she moaned in affirmation. Tank did not stop till her mounds were bruised.

He flipped her around and began a fresh assault on her stomach, bruising it more. Kandy treated the pain as an aphrodisiac.

With the final blow to the gut, Kandy fell to her knees. Tank's stiff erection rested on her face, and she moaned in obedience. Tank wrapped his knuckles around her hair and pulled Kandy to her feet.

The lovers embraced in a passionate kiss, their tongues dancing together in harmony. After a long embrace, Tank pulled away and whispered in her ear.

"You ready?"

Kandy nodded like a good girl.

"Knock me out and carry me home. We have a long night ahead-UNGHHHHH!"

Tank did not wait for her to finish. An uppercut folded Kandy over his shoulder, and Tank carried her away.

--------------------------------------------------

As the night passed, the two lovers lay exhausted in bed. Kandy rested her head on Tank's broad chest, tracing a line through his tattoos again.

"So now that you've beaten me!" Kandy's eyes lit up. "Do I get one of these? You know, 'One for every soul' and all that!"

Tank laughed as she mimicked his voice.

"Of course! You're my greatest conquest!"

"Then do I get to pick where?" Kandy bit her lip with a shy smile.

"Uh...what do you have in mind?" Tank said, a little scared, knowing how crazy Kandy could get.

"I know the perfect place for it!"

Tank's eyes grew wide in shock as Kandy grabbed his erection.

"Oh no!"
"Oh yes!"
"Uh, how about no?"
"How about yes?"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No!"

"Oh, come on! Stop being a pussy" Shrugged Kandy. "I know a perfect place to get it too! Let's go there now!"

"No Kandy, bad Kandy, stop Kandy! KANDYYYYYY!"

Last edited by unfinished_sentenc; 20-Feb-23 at 20:46. Reason: Typos
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to unfinished_sentenc For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-23, 08:36

A looong story that I have decided to chop up into two parts. This part sets up the fight and gives a little teaser of the things at stake for the next chapter. Let me know if you guys want to see more.

In a remote section of the world, long forgotten by time, there existed a unique, erotic, intergender combat sport.

The earliest recorded instance of a 'Kaboe' or 'fistfight at the edge of a knife' dates back at least 100 years.

At a certain period during The British Raj, it was popular among the locals who welcomed the bloody sport with open arms, but it did not endure. Kaboe was considered too risque to promote in the modern world, and slowly its popularity withered away.

The rules were simple - Strikes to every part of the body were allowed, and a fighter lost if their backs touched the ground or they fell to all fours during a battle.

Due to their 'sudden death' nature, Kaboes were usually short. Early tournaments have been documented to last merely a few hours before a winner was decided.

This was later amended when the fight was split into rounds - usually three for qualifiers and five for semi and quarter-finals. The final lasted ten.

The traditional combat sport has now fallen into the care of a new King who seeks to spread its culture.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"FATHER!" screamed prince Mzamo, barging into his office with unapologetic grandeur.

"I will not let you spoil the sanctity of our sport!"

King Kgabu buried his face into his palm, nodding and nearly slamming it on the table.

"Son," He said softly.

"The thought of an undukt in our sacred ring churns my insides!"

"SON!" screamed the annoyed King.

"WHAT!?" screamed the young prince.

"SHE IS ALREADY HERE!"

The prince froze. He followed his father's pointing hand to the couch at the back of the office. There she was. The blonde American he had heard about.

She sat with her legs crossed in a sinfully short formal skirt that showed off her thick thighs. Even under her white shirt, Mzamo could see the outlines of the rock-solid muscle in her abdomen. Her black office jacket struggled to contain the definition of her arms.

Her short blonde hair finished at the tip of her shoulders, and her bright blue eyes gave him the look of death. She gave him a cold stare that sent a chill down his spine and a middle finger with a cocky smile.

"Oh!" said the prince, gulping.
"I...uh...didn't see you there!"

His father sighed audibly, visibly disappointed in the young prince.

"I think we can discuss the 'sanctity' of our sport later, son." said The King. He strained to exert as much calmness as he could, clenching his teeth in anger. Mzamo bowed in shame and took his leave.

"I apologize for that, Miss Williams," Kgabu straightened his tie. "The youth of this nation seems stuck in the past!"

"Is that why you called me here, your highness?" Kandy got up off the couch. "To help modernize your city?"

Kgabu scoffed at her remark.

"Modernizing the city will take more than one Kandy Williams, I'm afraid," he said with a smile. "What I want from you is help in spreading our culture!"

"An endeavor I wholeheartedly approve of!"

The young Nubian princess opened the door to her father's office with care and respect. Unlike her brother, she entered serenely with a calming grace. She carried herself royally, taking leisurely steps that made it seem like she was walking on water. She was taller than Kandy but just as young.

Her skin was dark mahogany, and her striking green eyes seemed to pierce into Kandy's soul. The CEO of Deviant technologies found herself speechless.

The princess wore a traditional robe, not unlike the ones used in boxing. It was made with soft white satin with a number and her name on the back - Abana.

"Right on time, my dear!" said proud Kgabu. "I was hoping Miss Williams would see you in action."

She gave her father a soft peck on the cheek, making the old king smile.

Princess Abana's wrists were taped up for battle. Her jet-black hair was tied in a long ponytail that stretched to her tailbone, with an alarming tip sharp like a scorpion's tail. Kandy could see hints of solid muscle between the small gaps in her garment, which was firmly tied at her waist.

"You have arrived at the perfect time, Miss Williams. I happen to have a private qualifier right now. It would be an honor if you could join us."

The clink-clanks of exercise machines and weights filled the large gym while the men and women busied themselves in training. In one corner, a young woman practiced her strikes. Kandy noted the fibrous muscle when her leg collided with the striking dummy. In another, two men busied themselves with grappling.

A man and a woman traded strikes in turns while a group of fighters sat conversing about strategies. Princess Abana led Kandy around the gym, showing off the state-of-the-art facilities.

"I really should apologize for my brother," said Abana. "He lost his qualifiers this year again, which means another year of waiting. Mzamo hasn't taken the news well...and you know how it is...the brain starts looking for excuses for the body's failure."

"I didn't mind that your highness," Kandy said with a smile. "But what is an undukt?"

Abana chuckled. She bought Kandy closer and whispered the meaning in her ear.

"WHAT!" gasped Kandy. The look of shock on her face made Abana giggle.

"HOW RUDE!" Kandy's face scrunched up in annoyance, and she crossed her arms over her chest.

"My brother means well, Miss Williams. It's just that sometimes he lets his heart get the better of him!"

"Oh yeah?" said a miffed Kandy. "I will show him an 'undukt' if I see his face again!"

Abana led Kandy to a small enclosure where a young woman trained for battle. She practiced her blows on a man wearing striking pads on his hands and chest. His face was covered by protective headgear.

The young woman stopped when she saw the princess and bowed, quietly leaving the two alone.

"I offer my body to the sacred ring," spoke Abana, pointing her finger at the man.

Kandy's jaw dropped when Abana disrobed. Her muscular ebony body gleamed with oil. Abana wore nothing but the tapes on her wrists. The young CEO had caught glimpses and hints at Abana's fit body. Now fully unclad, it looked even more spectacular than she imagined.

"Do you offer yours?...and accept my challenge?"

Her legs were long, with amazing thighs that were firm and toned. They connected to a torso with a taut abdomen and firm teardrop-shaped breasts. Abana's back was flexed, showing every little dimple and crevice that added to the shape of her muscles.

Her long hair rustled in the cleft of her firm, round glutes. Kandy found herself smitten, drooling at the sight of the Nubian amazon.

Soft murmurs and whispers floated around the gym. Kandy could see a small crowd gather around them, talking amongst themselves. They waited anxiously for the man to accept. The man smiled and took off his headgear.

"Permission to be crass, your highness" Kandy could see a grin on his face. The princess nodded.

"So the time has finally come...The pupil has come to challenge her master," Without the headgear, Kandy got a look at the man's face. Wrinkled and weathered, his swarthy skin was rugged. Despite his age, he still retained a charismatic smile and handsome features.

"Master Nkanyezi," Princess Abana bowed in respect. "Would you do me the honor of a fight?"

Nkanyezi stroked his white mustache with a smile and stepped forward, letting the bowing princess wait while he studied her body.

Abana's mouth exhaled a heavy breath as Nkanyezi's finger traced a line down her spine. He kept her bent while his hand slowly made its way down to her glutes.

A loud spank made Abana moan, and another loud slap made every woman in the gymnasium bite her lip. Nkanyezi grabbed Abana's hair and pulled her body straight.

"I accept!" He whispered in her ear.

Kaboe's Critics often point to the intimate relationship between master and pupil as one of the reasons for it not succeeding. A pupil was expected to give themselves to the master, mind, body, and soul.

Nkanyezi started teaching Abana the day she turned 20. For the last two years, princess Abana had prepared for the qualifiers. She had given herself to the whims of her master, who molded her body for battle.

Various masters had their pupils prepare the ring as if overseeing a grand ceremony. A large, heavy rope was carried to the center of the dusty combat ground and arranged in a circular shape. There were no ring-outs in Kaboe, but if an opponent unwillingly crossed the rope, the fight was momentarily halted, and their positions reset.

Kandy watched intently as the pupils worked in pairs, quickly reshaping the rope and piercing the sand with a white line in the center. The qualifiers weren't a grand spectacle but minor gym brawls used to fill out the roster for the tournament.

Abana's brother had already lost his qualifier with his mistress putting the burden of representing the family name on the young princess' shoulders. She walked to the pit, nervous and tense, watching the small crowd as it gathered to watch the battle.

People whispered amongst themselves, speculating if the princess was ready for battle. Two years of training for a qualifier seemed like such a short time.

As was tradition, the first battle or the qualifiers were pupils taking on their masters. A sort of test to see if they had learned the rigors of battle.

"I wonder what Nkanyezi sees in her?" Whispered a student to another. "Mzamo had to five years before he got his shot!"

Abana blocked the noise and walked towards the sacred ring. She walked towards the helpers waiting by the sides. Kandy watched as they oiled up Abana's body, drooling at the sight of the gleaming amazon.

On the opposite side, The master relieved himself of his wardrobe, showcasing a body that made Kandy notice. Like Abana, Nkanyezi was statuesque with a cut and well-defined body that probably took hours in the gym to maintain. The two fighters stood at opposite ends, bowing in respect to the sacred ring.

Kandy felt the electricity in the crowd as they cheered and whistled. A referee called the two combatants to the center.

Abana could still hear the soft whispers in the crowd. Nkanyezi placed an arm on her shoulder.

"Ignore them," he said with a smile. "Remember the first thing I taught you, focus!"

"Yes, Master. I remember." Abana replied.

"Good, but do not expect an easy battle! Today I am not your master. I am an opponent who will do anything to win!"

Abana smiled and nodded.

"I would not want an easy battle from the great Nkanyezi! I expect nothing but a bloody brawl! One that I will win."

Kandy watched as the battle unfolded. The referee had moved to a position outside the ring for a better angle of the fight. The first round was initiated with a bell, and the fighters began to circle.

Abana began by peppering Nkanyezi's hamstrings with kicks. She tested his foundation by pressuring his legs, but the wily master was more than content to let her blows collide. After a few more hits, Nkanyezi began to respond in kind, hammering Abana's toned hamstrings with hard strikes of his own.

The two fighters weathered each other's storm, neither wincing nor displaying any emotion. The kicks rang out like gunshots, turning their skins red. Kandy wondered how long they would go on before one of them had to give in, then her jaw dropped as they began to laugh.

"You have learned well, Abana," said Nkanyezi. "You always were an excellent student!"

"Thank you, master. But what do you say we give them something to cheer for?" Abana said with a smile.

"So eager to lose, are you?" Nkanyezi steadied himself. "Then bring it on!"

The crowd went wild when the two locked up in a test of strength. Kandy looked all around to see the people cheering and hollering. She looked around at the animated faces and felt swept away in the atmosphere. The people looked passionate about the sport, and the few murmurs of favoritism had all but melted away.

In the ring, Nkanyezi managed to get Abana trapped in a side headlock. She squirmed at bent over at his side, her fingers working the hold to try and break free.

"AHHHHH!"

Abana let out a pain-filled cry when Nkanyezi punched her in the nose. A small trickle of blood appeared on her nostrils. Abana clenched her teeth angrily and wrapped her arms around her master's waist.

She lifted him clean in the air, lifting Nkanyezi's feet off the ground and getting ready to slam his back to the floor for victory. Abana smiled as she let him go. It would only be a moment before his back collided with the ground. She listened intently for the sick thud of skin on dirt, confident that she would take the first round, but her heart stopped when she heard his feet touch the floor.

Abana slowly turned around to see Nkanyezi standing straight on his feet, with his arms folded on his chest.

"Not bad" He smiled. "You've been paying attention in the wrestling classes!"

Abana could not believe her eyes. She was so sure she had the first round. She stood there like a deer in headlights, staring blankly at him.

"Focus, Abana," Nkanyezi beckoned. "Or will you give up at the first sign of trouble?".

Abana shook her head and got her head back into the game. She lightly bounced on her feet, putting her fists up.

"If it was anyone else, they would have made you pay. Do you realize that?"

The young princess gulped and nodded.

"Now concentrate!" Nkanyezi took his fight stance. "Don't make me regret putting your name up for the qualifiers!"

Those words cut like a knife into Abana's heart. Despite her training, her master had just shown that there was no substitute for experience. She just had to accept that fact and concentrate.

Kandy could hear some men around her talking in hushed whispers.

"I told you she wasn't ready," joked one man. "I would have knocked her lights out right there. Nkanyezi took it easy on her."

"Oh yeah!? I bet Abana can knock his fat ass to the ground!"

At that moment, Kandy didn't know what hit her. She blurted out the first thing that came to her mind. She realized she had known Abana only for a few hours but still sprung up in her defense.

"Talk is cheap, American!" The big man growled. "Nkanyezi is going to wipe his ass with Abana's face!"

Kandy controlled her emotions. She realized she was meddling in things that were foreign to her. For now, she turned her attention back to the fight.

The fighters had begun to turn it up now. Nkanyezi scored with a hard slug to Abana's stomach that bent the muscular amazon over. She blocked an incoming knee to her face and pushed Nkanyezi's leg away.

Giving herself some space, Abana opened fire with hard blows to his sides but ate consecutive punches to her face in return, which snapped her head left and right, sending spit and blood arcing through the air.

Abana moved swiftly, dodging another attempted blow. She sprang up from her crouch with an uppercut aimed at Nkanyezi's chin, but he sidestepped it and tripped Abana.

As her body lost balance, Nkanyezi grabbed her arm and flipped her.

Abana felt her body go cold. She could feel herself float through the air, her back pointing to the ground. She had never thought she would be so easy.

The crowd cheered when Abana landed on the floor, landing flush on her back and watching the referee give the dreaded signal. The first round was awarded to Nkanyezi.

"Boo-ya!" screamed the man next to Kandy. "What did I tell you? Nkanyezi is going to wipe the floor with her! He needs just one more to win!"

Kandy didn't know who the big gentleman was, but he was pissing her off.

"Calm your tits, big boy!" She replied with venom dripping from her tongue. "We still have two more rounds to go, and I guarantee Abana will win!"

Kandy did not understand what had gotten into her, but she defended this woman she had met a few hours ago like she had been a lifelong friend.

"Oh yeah!? Willing to bet on it, American?"

Kandy gulped. Was she really going to do this?

"Fine! You're on. If Abana wins, I will spank your ass for as long as I please!"

The young CEO realized that what she said also applied to her if Abana lost and gulped. The man's beady eyes narrowed in on Kandy's butt, and he rubbed his palms together.

"Look like it's Amercian meat on the menu today, boys!"

The boys all hollered as Kandy eyed Abana with concern. She had put her ass on the line for a woman she had just met. Abana had to win at all costs.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unfinished_sentenc For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Mar-23, 11:14

Abana stared at her master, her green eyes wide in wonder, looking up at the imposing Nkanyezi who stood with a foot on her chest. She could hear the soft murmurs and whispers.

"I told you she wasn't ready!"
"She is nothing compared to King Kgabu!"

The young princess began to wonder if they were right. But how could it be? Abana was a diligent student, never missing her classes and finishing her chores. She had worked hard to hone her body, but it let her down.

"Focus...Abana!"

Master Nkanyezi's voice floated over the whispers, drawing Abana's attention.

"There will always be voices pulling you in a million different directions..."

Abana winced when Nkanyezi pressed down on her chest.

"Some will mock you, and others will break you! But there will always be one that will guide you!"

"Come on, Abana!" Kandy screamed as loudly as she could.

The princess took a sharp breath when Nkanyezi's foot pressed softly into her chest.

"So tell me..." Nkanyezi stared into her eyes. "Are you broken yet?"

Abana was beginning to understand what her master was teaching her.

"No!" She said vivaciously.

"Then why is my foot still on your chest?" said Nkanyezi with a smile.

Anger coursed through the princess' veins. She swatted his foot away and kipped to her feet, making the crowd come alive.

"Oh hell yeah!" screamed Kandy. "It's on now! She's gonna kick his ass!"
"Hmph!" scoffed the man next to her. "We'll see American...we'll see!"

The referee brought the two fighters together for round two, and with the ring of the bell, it was underway.

Abana decided to be aggressive and waded into Nkanyezi's space. She took aim at his ribs and unleashed a wild hook that went nowhere. He avoided the blow and responded with a harsh knee to her midsection.

"OOOOF!"

The blow nearly folded Abana in half, but the amazon bore the pain and regained her foundation. She blocked two strikes aimed at her abdomen but wasn't quick enough to avoid one to her breast.

"AHHHH!"

Another stinging strike made her breast sway, but Abana's feet did not stumble. She held strong. Moving forward and invading Nkanyezi's space, not letting him breathe. The princess peppered him with blows to his ribs and hard kicks to his hamstrings. Abana was almost through his defenses. She just needed to push some more.

"UNGHHHH!"

Then a hard blow to her stomach sent her back to square one. Every blow that she landed, Nkanyezi returned in kind. For every strike she connected, Nkanyezi made her eat two in return. To Abana, it felt like taking one step forward but two steps back. It was like something was holding her back.

"What did I tell you, American?"

Kandy looked on worriedly as the big man rubbed his palms. She jumped as he clapped his hands together in front of her face.

"You hear that, American?" He laughed. "These hands are going to spank your lovely little behind!"

Kandy wanted to sock him in the jaw, but those weren't the terms. In her world, a deal was a deal, and it looked like she would have to take her medicine. She eyed Abana intently.

"Come on, Abana!"

She gulped as the man eyed her butt intently.

"You can do this!"

Abana felt the taste of blood on her lips when Nkanyezi connected with a bruising strike to her cheek. She backpedaled, creating some distance and blocking the remainder of his blows.

"You're still not seeing me for what I am, Abana!"

The princess ducked under a blow aimed at her head, only to find it was a ruse. Nkanyezi's knee smacked her in the center of the chest, winding Abana.

"There are no kings and queens in the ring, no masters or pupils!"

Abana winced as another strike found its mark, crushing her rib and making her throw her head up in agony.

"There's only victory..."

Nkanyezi scored with a fist that left a bruise on her breast.

"And there's defeat!"

An uppercut made Abana stare at the sky, leaving her open to a stinging kick to her crotch that had the entire crowd wince in pain. Kandy looked worried as Abana fell to her knees. She balanced herself on one arm, careful not to let the other hand slump.

The referee looked on as three of Abana's limbs now touched the ground, one more, and it was Nkanyezi's round. He grabbed Abana's hair, lifting her head up to face him.

"Tell me Abana! Who am I?"

The princess watched his fist cut through the air, heading for her face.

"Friend or foe?"

Abana clenched her teeth and willed her body on. She caught her master's fist in the palm of her hand. Nkanyezi smiled and barreled another punch to her face, only for it to be trapped again.

She began rising to her feet, straining against his strength. Abana let out a huge scream and wrapped her arms around her master's waist, crushing his tailbone with her wrists. Nkanyezi responded in kind, and the two warriors stood in the ring, with their bodies pressed, squeezing each other in a bearhug.

"Boo-ya!" exclaimed Kandy. "My girl is about to break his back!"
"Hmph! Nkanyezi barely even feels her squeeze, but look at what his press is doing to her!"

Kandy watched closely. Abana and Nkanyezi's bodies were tensed, their nerves flaring and faces red. But the pressure of her master's hug was getting to Abana. Her grip started to loosen, and she threw her head up and screamed.

"What did I tell you, American! Nkanyezi is crushing her weak body!"

Kandy slammed the wooden barricade in anger. She looked on intently as Abana struggled and screamed. By now, her hands were limp at her side, her feet off the ground. She was at her master's whim. He could drop Abana to her back and finish the round anytime.

"It's a pity!" Nkanyezi whispered in Abana's ear. "I really thought you had something!"

The Nubian amazon struggled in the bearhug, crying in pain as another squeeze sent a shockwave through her body.

"Turns out..." Abana screamed as he squeezed her again. "You're just as worthless as your brother!"

A dim ember lit up inside Abana's heart. It grew till it became a fire. Her eyes burned with fury, and her body felt the heat coursing through its veins. She clenched her fists and willed her muscles to perform.

"That's it, Abana! Come ON!" Kandy screamed from the sidelines.
"What the-" The man next to Kandy gulped.

Abana's feet slowly touched the ground, her hands coiled around her master's waist again and squeezed. Nkanyezi felt the iron grip crush his spine and immediately let go of his grip on her body. The princess let out a warcry and squeezed. Nkanyezi's eyes watered, and his jaw stiffened. His eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets.

"IMPOSSIBLE!" screamed the man next to Kandy.
"What did I tell you! Go Abana!" shouted Kandy.

"Thank you, master!" whispered Abana.

Nkanyezi's eyes were wide and red. The nerves on his forehead flared up in pain as Abana began to grind his spine into dust. One of his eyes began to twitch, and his neck stiffened to cut his breathing.

"I know what I must do now!"

With one final squeeze, she let Nkanyezi fall, but the wily old fox struggled one last time. He arched his body as he fell, not letting his back touch the ground.

Abana smiled as he walked around him. He balanced his torso using the top of his head and let his feet take the pressure of supporting his body. Nkanyezi struggled to keep his arms in the air, trying to push himself up.

"What are you going to do now?" said Abana. "You can't balance yourself on that small head forever!"

Nkanyezi clenched his teeth, trying to push himself up, but Abana's bearhug had done a number on his spine.

"Even if you make it your feet," Abana circled her prey. "I am going to knock you back down!"

Nkanyezi ignored her, continuing to maintain his position.

"We can keep doing this forever or..."

The master moaned as the pupil's foot rubbed against his erection, slowly reaching his chest.

"I can give you the release you want from the pain," smiled Abana. "All you have to do is say 'yes'"

Nkanyezi finally realized the futility of his struggle. He smiled, feeling proud at being outmuscled by his pupil. He stopped struggling and let Abana press his back to the floor gently.

The referee gave the signal as soon as his back was grounded. The second round went to Abana.

It was now the big man's turn to gulp as Kandy eyed his posterior with a mischievous smile. She clapped her hands in front of his face, causing him to wince in shock. Kandy rubbed her palms together.

"T-the fight is n-not over yet, American!" stammered the man. He tried to hide his butt from Kandy's prying eyes and looked at the ring, worried.

Nkanyezi had a beaming smile, feeling immensely proud of Abana. He knew there was something special about her. She looked down at him with a foot on his chest, smiling and extending a hand to her master. He took it and stood up.

"You are no longer my pupil, Abana!" said Nkanyezi, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Then what do you say we give them a real fight for the next round?"

Nkanyezi put up his fists and smiled.

"No regrets..." He said, extending a clenched fist towards Abana. She met it with her own.

"No mercy!" She smiled.

The fist bump brought the crowd alive, and the bell for the third round rang. This was it, the final round. The warriors circled with fists raised in the air. It was no longer a fight between master and pupil. Now it would be a fight of equals.

Abana realized she could no longer hear the whispers. The voices in her head had quietened down. She felt free from her burdens and relished the fight.

Nkanyezi felt vindicated in his judgment. Despite warnings from others, he wanted to give Abana a shot and now found himself facing a worthy foe. One that he had trained.

A free mind brought clarity to Abana's strikes. She was no longer afraid to hurt her master. Her blows collided with precision. Each one shook Nkanyezi's foundation and tested him. The former master no longer felt restrained and unleashed his full strength.

They battered each other with intent. Abana scored with a big hook to Nkanyezi's jaw that had him seething. He landed a fist on her nose, bloodying her nostrils.

Abana responded with a knee to his balls that had Nkanyezi jumping in pain. The big man responded with a knee of his own to her fork. The princess winced and backed away, blocking a kick to her face and smacking Nkanyezi in the chest with a fierce blow.

The crowd watched in quiet awe as the Nubian princess battled her master. Kandy found herself enthralled, and so did the man next to her.

Abana scored with a sequence of attacks, a hard punch to Nkanyezi's ribs chained into a devastating haymaker that had him seeing stars. She followed up with a kick to his inner thigh, reducing him to one knee.

"AHHHHH!"

The princess dropped his other leg from under him, bringing him down to both his knees. The fight was almost over. She just had to score with one more attack. She prepped up her fist and let it fly to Nkanyezi's face.

"OH SHIT!" Kandy gasped in shock as the wily old fox blocked the strike.

He drove an uppercut deep into Abana's crotch, which had her screaming. She massaged her intimates and fell to her knees, eating a punch to her jaw that flung spit out of her mouth.

They battled on their knees, at a knife's edge from defeat...neither wanted to lose. Blood flew out of Nkanyezi's mouth as his head snapped to one side, but he didn't back down.

"AHHHHHH!"

He landed a double-fisted blow on Abana's breasts and rained fury on her face with two fists that left their mark. She responded in kind..striking between the center of his chest and knocking his head left and right with vile punches.

The crowd gasped and stood shocked as they battered each other bloody. Abana had a busted lip, a large bruise on her cheek, and a busted nose. Her breasts had bruised from the unceasing punishment, her stomach battered from incessant strikes.

Nkanyezi had trouble seeing with one good eye. The other eyelid had swollen up like a bee sting. He was missing a few teeth, and blood drooped from his lips. His chest had knuckle-shaped tattoos, and his stomach was bloody red. His spine still hurt from that bear hug.

"American! I take back what I said about Abana! She is a true warrior," said the big man.

"Oh no, you don't! Don't try to wiggle your way out of the deal!"

He gulped as Kandy eyed his butt with a lusty grin.

"This is madness!" screamed someone in the crowd.
"They can't keep going on forever!"

The fighters had battered each other bodies with no reprieve, exhausted and gleaming with sweat. Their heads rested on each other's shoulders, breathing heavily into each other's ears. But one of them knew they had lost.

Nkanyezi smiled. He had tears in his eyes.

"I'm proud to have to taught you, young princess!" He whispered into her ear.

"And I consider myself fortunate to have you as my master!" She whispered back.

"Then it is time you step out of that shadow!" Nkanyezi slowly raised his head and stared into his student's eyes. They were beautiful and filled with courage and hope.

"End me!" He said with a smile and headbutted Abana.

She blocked a follow-up punch to her face. Nkanyezi knew this was the moment. He watched Abana load up a blow and followed her fist through the air. He smiled, grinning with bloody red teeth, and closed his eyes.

The uppercut knocked him to his back.

Kandy saw the referee give the signal and jumped for joy. Abana collapsed on her master, her head slamming into his chest, their battered bodies pressed in exhaustion. She squinted to see Kandy running towards her and slowly passed out.

When she regained consciousness, she found herself in the nurse's office. Her cuts had been stitched up, and her wounds bandaged.

"Ah! You're up, young lady!"

Abana turned around to see the head nurse standing there.

"That was quite a fight! You had the entire crowd going. Congratulations!"

Abana winced as she tried to smile. Her jaw still hurt from all those punches. She looked down to see the bruises on her breasts and stomach. Nkanyezi had not been kind.

Loud shouts from outside drew her attention. The nurse helped Abana get up slowly, and she walked out of the office. Her jaw dropped when she saw what was going on in the gym.

A poor man was tied up in the center, with his pants at his ankles. Snickering men and women stood beside him.

"Please, American!" cried the poor guy. "I'll never bet on a fight again! I promise!"

Abana noticed the shape of Kandy's palm imprinted on his buttocks. His butt was bright red like a baboon's.

"Oh, would you quit being a pussy and just take your medicine!"

A loud wail echoed through the gym as Kandy spanked his ass, and equally loud throes of laughter floated through the gym. Abana smiled. There was something about this woman that she liked. Then she remembered what her master had told her.

"There will always be voices pulling you in a million different directions. Some will mock you, and others will break you. But there will always be one that will guide you!"

"Yoo-hoo! Abana!" cried Kandy in a shrill voice. "You want to spank this cute little ass with me?"

Abana smiled and rushed in to join the festivities.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unfinished_sentenc For This Useful Post:

Tags
brutal mixed fight, competitive, competitive mixed, mixed fight