Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Jan-23, 18:40
Producer
Points: 4,408, Level: 28 Points: 4,408, Level: 28 Points: 4,408, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%

Default Re: Sassy savage mixed fights

Link is fixed. Additionally please don’t advertise on my posts!!
Old 30-Jan-23, 19:09
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sassy savage mixed fights

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvwrestlling [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Your links don't work.
So much for helping out a fellow producer
The Following User Says Thank You to jstewart For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Feb-23, 03:42
Producer

Default Sassy savage beating up men!

Hi! I’m a session girl that just started sharing her fights! I’ve just added quite a few new fights and would love if you check them out!
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Category - mixed wrestling 😊😊
The Following User Says Thank You to Sassysavage For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Feb-23, 03:57
Producer

Default Female wrestlers accepting customs for this weekend!

Hi! I’m a session girl and will have an opportunity to shoot with the beautiful Paris love this weekend! We are accepting custom video requests if there’s anything special you’ve been wanting to see! 😉 we will shoot wrestling, cat fights, and a variety of other fetishes. shoot me an email! At [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg CF42103D-0B44-4F1D-BBC6-7CA6E462EEC6.jpeg (493.8 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpeg E052AF9A-D4D4-4484-B566-88B9A7679312.jpeg (392.7 KB, 56 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sassysavage For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Feb-23, 04:01
Producer

Default Re: Pictures from recent sessions

Here’s an updated link. Under category mixed wrestling

[QUOTE=Sassysavage;589203]Photos from two of my most recent sessions!! Want to see how the matches went?! You can here!👇🏽👇🏽
Category mixed wrestling!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sassysavage For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Feb-23, 22:37
Producer

Default Topless boxing match!

Hi! Session girl sassy savage here, I wanted to share one of my recent topless boxing sessions with you guys! It’s high action and a great clip! Tell me what you think!
Old 08-Feb-23, 14:44
Points: 55,562, Level: 100 Points: 55,562, Level: 100 Points: 55,562, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,593 Times in 792 Posts
Default Re: Topless boxing match!

Totally fake, I'm afraid. Not for me.
Old 12-Feb-23, 00:25
Producer

Default New competitive wrestling videos!!

Hi! I wanted to share some of my new clips I’ve released!! These are real sessions that we recorded! Here’s a description of my last fight…

In this clip sassy and Jake go at it for a second time, but this time Sassy is incredibly motivated after she barely lost to him the last time they fought. Sassy has gotten stronger and has learned more about Jake since the first fight, she is much tougher than he imagined. Sassy starts the fight by immediately taking Jake down to the mat, but she falls to her back and has to work her way back up. It doesn’t take her long, Sassy takes Jakes back and starts to give him a rear naked choke while covering his mouth and nose with her hand. This isn’t enough to take down Jake though. He squirms out of it but soon finds himself in a new predicament. Now sassy has one of his arms locked by her legs and one arm locked with her arms! He try’s to wiggle out of her grasp but moves himself right into a scissor with his nose and mouth covered yet again! Jake continues to try to get away so Sassy punished him for being so tough with a good facesit to really take his breath away. Jake manages to get sassy off of his face, but she gets side mount on him which soon turns into full mount and a breast smother! Jake try’s to escape but he should’ve learned how lethal sassy’s legs were in the first match! She gets him in a figure four choke and the rest was history!! Give this video a view to see all of the fun action
Here is the link to the descripted video [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And a few more!!
This is part 1 to the video above! [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I hope you enjoy!!
-sassy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sassysavage For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-23, 18:22
Producer

Default Pictures from wrestling match

Hi! I wanted to share some images from a recent wrestling match! Enjoy 😘
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sassysavage For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Feb-23, 21:30
Producer

Default Pictures from recent boxing session

Hi! Session girl sassy savage here. I wanted to share some photos from a recent boxing match!! Enjoy
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sassysavage For This Useful Post:

Tags
armbar, ass, ass smother, beatdown, belly punches, bikini, bikini wrestling, bjj, bondage, bondage wrestling, boxer, boxi, boxing, boxing clip, boxing domination, boxing girfriend, boxing gloves, boxing match, boxing mixed, boxing pics, boxing pictures, boxing video, breast, breast smother, breath play, brother vs sister, camel clutch, catfight, catfight clip, challenge, christmas, clips4sale, clipsforsale, competitive, competitive boxing, competitive wrestling, cum, custom, custom content, custom orders, custom request, custom requests, custom video, custom videos, customs, domination, domination boxing, dummy, face sit, facesit, facesitting, family wrestling, fantasy boxing, fantasy wrestling, feet, female, female boxer, female boxing, female domaination, female fight, female fighting, female vs female, female wrestling, femdom, fetish, fight, foot domination, foot fetish, foot humiliation, foot worship, fvsf, gagging, girl on girl wrestling, girl vs girl, girls against girls, grapple, halloween, hand over mouth, handicap, handjob, hotel, humilaition, humiliatilon, humiliation, jobber, jobbergirl, joi, knock out, knockout, knockoutfetish, ko’s, leotard, leotard and tights, leotards, lift and carry, lift&carry, liftcarry, lifting, male beatdown, male vs female, male vs female fight, male vs female wrestling, milf, mixed, mixed boxing, mixed wresling, mixed wresting, mixed wrestling, mom, mom vs daughter, mother daughter, mother son, mother son femdom, mother vs daughter, mother vs son, naked wrestling, nylons, panties, pantyhose, pantyhose fighting, pantyhose wrestling, pictures, piggy back, pov, pov boxing, pov facesit, pov fight match femdom, pov wrestling request, pov_femdom, producer, punch, punches, rear naked choke, role play, role playing, roleplay, school girl, school girl pin, schoolgirl, schoolgirl pin, scissor, scissor hold, scissorhold, scissorholds, scissors, session, session boxer, session girl, session girls, session pictures, session video, session wrestling, sessiongirl, sessiongirls, sex, sex dry hump wrestling, shoulder carry, slap, sleeper, sleeper female fem, sleeper hold, sleeperhold wrestling, sleepy, smother, stripping, strong, strong female, strong legs, strong woman, strong women, submission grappling, submission hold, submission holds, submissive, super heros, superhero, tap, tap out, thong, tit smother, topless, topless boxing, topless pictures, topless wrestling, tough female, triangle choke, victory pose, video, video clips, wrestle, wrestling, wrestling clip, wrestling clips, wrestling pictures, wrestling video, wrestling videos