Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Mar-23, 21:50
Points: 3,493, Level: 24 Points: 3,493, Level: 24 Points: 3,493, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Post Hannah takes over

Hannah had been working for me for about a month, she was a fantastic employee. If anything I was worried I wouldn’t be able to keep her for long. Here was a girl who was destined for far greater things than a middle aged department head’s PA.

She was 21 years old, fresh out of college and here I was lucky enough to land her in her first job as my personal assistant. Now this isn’t the reason I hired her, but she was drop dead gorgeous. At about 5’7, she had shoulder length orange hair, which she usually wore up in a loose bun. She had a pretty freckled face, the bluest of blue eyes and black rimmed glasses which she perched on her delicate nose.

She was slender with a small waist, a round full ass, and perky D sized breasts and which she was happy to show off with her low cut silk blouses.

After a fantastic first month, I could have been forgiven for thinking that my new assistant was the best thing that had ever happened in my 12 years at the job. So how did I find myself on this particular afternoon, on all fours, while my “assistant” used me as a human coffee table to rest her feet.

She was reading a report that had been meant for me, “hmmm” she tutted turning another page. “Looks like sales have really dropped the ball this quarter, this won’t do at all will it boss”

“‘Mmm” I agreed, unable to muster any actual words through my makeshift gag. Today she had stuffed a pair of her underwear in my mouth to shut me up.

But first, a bit about myself and how we got here. My name is John, I’m in my mid forties and I’ve been working in the office for the last 12 years. This is my first assistant since I’ve been in the job, she was one of the ‘perks’ of my recent promotion.

At first my new found seniority had been a blessing, I was making more money. The work seemed easier, as I was able to push more menial tasks onto Hannah and focus on the bigger picture myself. However this hadn’t lasted long.

At first Hannah had been a dream, everyone in the office seemed to love her, myself included. She took to her work with great enthusiasm, it was only at the end of the third week when things took a turn.

“Have you looked over the Jameson file?” I had asked.

“Of course” Hannah replied curtly, she was usually much brighter with a friendly tone.

“I think if we should use Zeron for the shipping, that way we can box up the shipment with the products for the KMA shipment as well, since they’re both based in Oregon”

“No” Hannah had replied bluntly, without looking up from the files she was moving around my desk.

“Sorry?” I was shocked at her bluntness, she was usually so polite and professional.

“Hmm no” she sighed looking up at me. “Now John, hadn’t you considered using postway instead? They are cheaper on shipping orders between 25 and 35 pallets and they allow you to combine orders for multiple clients for free. Zeron have an additional charge for that”

“Oh ah.. yes I suppose you’re right”

“Of course I’m right, have you ever known me to be wrong?”

“Uh no I suppose I…”

“But I have known you to be wrong, plenty of times…”

I was shocked what was happening here.

“Take a seat” she calmly instructed, sitting down in my chair and motioning to the one across the desk.

“Hannah, that’s my chair” I said raising an eyebrow.

She stared me in the eye, all of a sudden I felt very uncomfortable. A moment passed and again, she motioned for me to sit. I obliged.

Before she began, she raised her heeled feet and put them on the desk “I’ve noticed a few things in my time here” she began still staring at me “I’m not sure quite how you go this promotion, but I’m not sure you deserve it”

I was flabbergasted.

“Hannah! How dare yo-“

She raised a hand. “Please, let me finish John”

“No I will not let you finish!” I was angry now as I stood up. “Get out of my chair” I said striding round the big desk, as I reached her I pulled the swivel chair out away from the desk and it swivelled to face me with Hannah in it. A foot shot out, quick as a flash striking flush in the balls.

“Ahh” I crumpled to my knees and Hannah’s slender legs reached out lacing themselves around my neck “Hannah, sto-“

She clamped and hand over my mouth and the other over my nose. I couldn’t breathe, I couldn’t talk, I could hardly make a noise at all. “Mmmmm” was the best I could muster as I struggled in her iron grip.

“I will finish” Hannah continued matter of factly “you can breathe when you learn to listen. Can you listen?”

I managed to a small nod, it wasn’t easy to move my head with her creamy thighs wrapped around my neck, her ringed fingers holding my my mouth and nose tight didn’t give me much leeway for head movement.

“Good” she released me with her hands but held me still with her legs.

“Hannah!” I tried to say with as much authority in my voice as I could muster. She rolled her eyes and clamped her hands back to muzzle me once more.

“I guess you can’t breathe or listen after all”

Suddenly the pressure increased around my neck, not only could I not breathe, the pressure was painful. I struggled, but there was no hope of escape. I could already feel my strength fading. The lights getting dimmer, she held me for what seemed like an age, my frantic struggling making no difference as I clawed at her thighs. Just as I was about to pass out she let up the pressure and let her hands go.

I gasped for air “you silly man John” she said casually. “You won’t talk over me again will you?”

I shook my head still panting for oxygen.

“Where was I? Ah yes, you didn’t deserve this promotion. Some… other… better candidate did” she motioned to herself as she spoke with a small smile playing on her lips. “But they were never going to give a senior position like this to a hot young thing like me, straight out of college, no it would never happen. But that’s fine, I know my worth and what I can do. But I’m not about to ‘work’ my way to the top.” She used air quotations on the word work.

“Years of slogging away to get the position I could do in my sleep better than you right now? I don’t think so.” What the hell was going on here, my sweet PA had switched in an instant before my eyes.

“Here’s what’s going to happen. I will be taking control of this department, you will remain its symbolic figurehead, but I will make the decisions. What I say goes, and you will carry out my orders and deliver my instructions to my underlings as if they were your own”

I was shocked “Hannah” I began, she lowered her eyes to meet mine looking through her black rimmed glasses with a cool calm and collected gaze.

“Do you really think this is going to work?”

She looked up and to the right as if considering my question “of course” she smiled.

“And what makes you think I’m going to go along with this?!” I asked exasperated “I suggest you let me go this instant and maybe I will consider not telling HR about this”

“Oh Johnny!” She giggled “of course you’ll go along with it!”

With that she released me from her leggy grip and pushed me onto the floor. As I flopped onto my back. She stood up adjusting her red hair into a slightly tighter bun. As I tried to stand she dropped down on top of me and immediately pulled me into a tight grapevine. She was impossibly strong, her slender hands were like steel as she easily held my much bigger mitts against the carpet.

“Hannah!” I protested, “this isn’t appropriate”

I was a senior manager, I’m my 40s being manhandled by my 21 year old subordinate. Her impressive chest hung inches above my face as her steel like thighs manipulated my doughy legs with ease.

“Ah” I gasped. I was hating every second but to my surprise I was starting to get hard. Perhaps I shouldn’t be surprised, after all I had possibly the most gorgeous 21 year old I had ever seen pressed up against me.

“Oh mr Thompson!” Hannah said pouting a little “what ever is that I feel in your trousers?”

I blushed almost as red as her hair.

“Ooh don’t be embarrassed” she cooed “you men just can’t help yourselves”

Suddenly she switched her position, scooting up my chest and planting her weight on my throat. Her skirt rode up and her smooth white thighs framed my reddened face. She stifled a laugh “oh Johnny boy, you’re struggling already!”

It was true, I was panting from the exertion of the scuffle and she had hardly a hair out of place. She settled herself, again readjusting her glasses. I put up another spurt of energy, trying to buck her off, but she easily balanced herself and held her position. She calmly waited for me to stop.

“Now” she said, flicking my nose. “This new lady friend in your life.. what’s her name.. ah yes Vanessa. You are quite the smitten kitten with her aren’t you”

What on earth did this have to do with Vanessa?

“I don’t think Vanessa would take too kindly to the idea of you having relations of a sexual nature with your young hot assistant, would she?” With that Hannah pulled out her phone.

“No!” I struggled, realising where she was going with this.

But it was too late, Hannah snapped pic after pic. Holding the phone up high she pouted, making sure to get my face, reddening further by the second, trapped between her youthful thighs.

Vanessa was my new girlfriend, we’d been seeing each other for about 8 months and she was great, a divorcee of a few years. She had no kids, like me. She was beautiful and a wonderful person! Unlike her, I’d never been married, and I’d never had much luck with the ladies, however, with Vanessa, I saw a happy life together for us. If I blew it with her I couldn’t see myself finding anyone like her again.

“Ooh” Hannah said, inspecting her work, I continued to struggle beneath her but she easily held me in place as she flicked through the pictures. “Yes this one is great! You can clearly see Johnny boys face, right next to his new PA’s 21 year old pussy! Oh and my tits look just yummy here as well!” She smiled down at me contented.

She fell on her side, pulling my face deep into my crotch and propping herself up on her elbow. Stretching her slender arm she continued to snap pictures, blowing kisses to the camera as she went “soon mr Thompson, you will understand where your place is in this relationship” she didn’t even make eye contact with me as she easily held me. Her attention on the camera and taking a good picture.

Finally she put the phone down, and looked down at me placing her hand on her hip. “Well John I don’t want to point out the obvious but you appear to be quite stuck don’t you”

I struggled again, prying at her legs in vein. She looked down almost bored at my pathetic efforts. After few seconds of watching me squirm she placed a hand around my head and pulled me deeper into her scissors recrossing her ankles. My nose was pressed up against her crotch and I could just about see her smiling face above the impressive bulge of her large breasts.

She was clearly enjoying herself, a self indulgent smirk plastered across her gorgeous face, she inspected her nails for a moment before grabbing a handful of my hair. She unlocked her legs momentarily but held my head in place, and spread her legs wide before snapping them back hard. Slamming her scissors hard on my neck.

“Ah!” I cried in pain.

She closed her eyes and bit her lip as she repeated the action 3… 4… 5 times! On the 5th one she really slammed her legs shut hard.

I felt like my head was a fire-bell which had been rung, my vision blurred as my head swam. I could feel myself being dragged across the room. When my head finally cleared I found myself slumped on the sofa. Hannah was standing in front of me, her left leg was cocked out to the side opening up the slight slit in the side of her skirt. She’d let her light auburn hair down and her curls splayed deliciously across neckline. She had also removed her jacket and her green velvet blouse was barely containing her bulging breasts.

She had always been incredibly attractive in my eyes but she was hitting new heights now. I’m sure her skirt had been longer before? Had she rolled it up? And she’d always kept her jacket on in the office. The male employees would have lost their minds if she’d been walking around dressed like this.

She began click clacking her way over to me, I gulped “wait-“ She raised a finger and stopped me, I had no idea what I was going to say anyway. Her hips swayed deliciously as she walked. My god, this girl was like something out of shampoo advert, she almost looking like she moving in slow motion.

Reaching me, she raised a foot and placed it slowly, deliberately, and firmly onto my balls. She leaned into me applying pressure and bringing her face close to mine.

“Ahh Hannah please” I begged.

The eye contact was almost as excruciating as the pressure on my nuts.

“You are mine, now”

Sh released the pressure and pulled me forwards by my hair, opening her luscious legs just enough to secure my head in a standing scissor. I was still sat on the couch bent forward with my trapped head protruding out the back of her legs, looking down at her crossed ankles. I could see her calves bulge as she increased the pressure. She started to pulsate, by bouncing up and down on her toes.

“Time to go to sleep boss”

Now the pressure really piled on, she put her hands on my back and leant forward forcing me to sit up straighter. I saw her feet lift entirely off the floor as she walked her hands forwards from my back the back of the sofa.

I pawed desperately at her thighs, but her iron grip wouldn’t let up. Stars started swimming before my eyes “Han…” I trailed off weakly as everything went black.

End of chapter 1
Old 08-Mar-23, 06:28
Points: 4,965, Level: 29 Points: 4,965, Level: 29 Points: 4,965, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Default Re: Hannah takes over

Outstanding,,
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to clcc2222 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Mar-23, 11:32
Last Achievements

As I blinked myself back awake my head was pounding, what the fuck happened I thought myself rubbing my neck. I felt a bit of a breeze against my skin. WHAT THE HELL, where we’re my clothes?!

I frantically sat up, I could hear the copier running on the other side of the room. My clothes were in a neat pile next to me, I quickly pulled them on. Where was Hannah?

The printer finally finished its job as I adjusted my tie. I checked my watch, 18.52 Most of the office would have left my now. My head was still throbbing as I walked to the door, I spotted a piece of paper on the handle. I grabbed it and unfolded it:

‘Check the printer tray boss xxx’
it had a big red lipstick imprint underneath.

I turned confused towards the copier, there were about 20 pieces of paper in the tray. My heart sank as I saw the first.

Hannah was practically naked, only her bra was still on as she lay on the desk with my naked body slouched over her. She had her legs wrapped around me as if we in the middle of missionary sex. My unconscious face was plunged into her round tits so you couldn’t tell I was out of it.

I looked at the next one. It was even worse. She straddled my body. This time I was on the desk with my face turned away. While she rode me like a sexy cowgirl. Her hands were exploring her neck and tracing the outline of her breasts, she looked for all the world like she was having the time of her life.

The rest were more of the same, how had she done this? How long was I out for?

Bits and pieces of memories started coming back to me, I vaguely remember waking up as she’d finished undressing me. “Wha-“ I had murmured eyes half closed.

“Not yet sweetie” I’d heard as I felt myself being pulled into her soft cleavage “back to sleep”. Then nothing.

A few other pieces were working their way to the surface of my consciousness. Had I glimpsed her phone set up on a tripod? Another dazed memory came into focus, “Han.. sto…” I mumbled.

“Quiet baby, the camera loves you, you’re doing great” Hannah’s perfect round ass eclipsed my vision in the memory. Settling itself firmly in place on my oxygen starved face. Again blackness followed.

More half memories kept flooding back. How many times had she knocked me out over the last hour? It didn’t matter, all that mattered was that she had me exactly where she wanted me. No doubt she had these incriminating pictures saved and if Vanessa ever saw them, we were through.

For the rest of the week, Hannah had laid down the ground rules. It seemed there was a lot more to this arrangement than her just taking the reigns of business decisions. She would put me in all sorts of compromising positions, just for fun. At first I tried to resist but she it seemed she could force me into any embarrassing scenario she liked. She didn’t even need to use the pictures to coerce me, the first day of our new arrangement she had me fetch her coffee. When I brought it to her (my) office she was waiting for me. She invited me to sit opposite her, she had raised her chair and lowers mine so I found myself looking up at her.

“We’re going to arm wrestle” she said curtly, presenting a slender right arm.

My first thought was, what the hell? She didn’t have a chance, I wasn’t particularly strong but just looking at her arm she didn’t have a prayer. It was toned, but she had a slender build despite her large breasts and round bottom.

I sat down opposite and we went at it, 15 minutes later I was a beaten man. She’d won the first few bouts in seconds, we swapped arms. The same result. She looked almost bored as she toyed with me, she allowed me to get her arm centimetres from the desk before pulling it back with ease, she pretended to yawn as she slammed my hand into the desk the final time.

“Get on your knees” she instructed me.

“Hannah I-“

“On. Your. Knees” she repeated.

I thought about it for a second. Was I really going to do whatever this young upstart told me to for the rest of my career?

She took my hesitation as a no.

“Mr Thompson” she said standing up and walking to the window. She carried on talking to me without bothering to make eye contact “I don’t need to remind you about the photos do I?”

I thought for a moment “No”

“And I have just soundly beaten you in a show of strength, do you really think I would have any trouble in MAKING you kneel in front of me?”

I didn’t know what to say

“Answer please” she demanded.

My mind went back to what had happened the previous day, how she had easily subdued me and twisted me into any position she had wanted me in.

“No” I said, realising just how dire my situation was.

“Well then, get on your knees. Now.”

I did as I was told, a tear falling down my cheek.

She strolled over to me casually and leaned back against the desk, looking down her nose at my sorry state.

“Oh John, come now. There’s no need to cry. There are plenty of men out there who would pay good money to be bossed around like this by a girl like me”

Was this really what my entire 20 plus year career was destined for? To be extorted and bullied by this red haired goddess as she took exactly what she wanted, just one month into her working life?

“It’s not fair”

“HA!” She laughed “no it’s not. Life isn’t fair. Do you think it’s fair that I should have to work as a PA for a man as mediocre as yourself?”

I couldn’t look at her.

“I am better than you in every way. I’m smarter than you, I’m stronger than you, I’m better looking than you” she was counting on her fingers. “people here like me more than you. Hell, I’m even better at a job you’ve been doing for 12 years, after a month. How is it fair that I should have to work for you?”

I didn’t know what to say.

“No, this is exactly where you belong. On your knees doing exactly as I tell you. Now take your clothes off”

“What?!” I spluttered.

“Oh for god sake” she slapped me across the face.

I snapped “that’s enough!” I jumped up off my knees and swung wildly at her pretty face. For a moment I didn’t care! I wouldn’t allow this bitch to dictate my life like this.

I expected my hand to crash into her freckled cheek but all I hit was air as she leaned back slightly. My fist whizzed right by her nose missing by about an inch, she didn’t even blink as my knuckles flashed by her face. The momentum of my punch forced me slightly off balance and she took advantage, giving me a gentle shove and sticking a foot out which I dutifully toppled over.

Instead of knocking out my seductive goddess of a PA, I found myself sprawled on my office floor.

“Oh Mr Thompson” she tutted “the pictures weren’t enough, the obvious difference in strength between us wasn’t enough, when will you learn?”

I quickly jumped to my feet afraid she would pin like she had the day before but she didn’t move an inch. She didn’t need to, I realised. She could knock me down anytime she wanted. There was no need to take advantage of my momentary weakness, because I was always weak compared to her.

“I suggest you get on you knees, with your clothes off as I politely requested or I will make you” she calmly stated removing her glasses.

I didn’t know what to do, i was terrified of her, not only what she could do with the pictures but with what she could do to me physically. She twisted me in knots yesterday, knocked me out multiple times without breaking a sweat, she’d beaten me in about 10 arm wrestling matches. Now I’d taken a swing at her and she’d knocked me down like I was a toddler attaching an adult. All of sudden it sank in, I was truly her inferior, in every way. I fell to my knees sobbing.

“Please Hannah, please, don’t do this to me. I can’t live like this” I pleaded pawing at her skirt.

“Ughh” she rolled her eyes “pull yourself together”

She pushed me away and walked over to the door locking it.

“Don’t be such a baby, I can control you to a point but ultimately I can’t make you live like this forever” I blinked back tears confused. “Eventually you’ll decide it’s better to leave the job than live as my bitch permanently. Once you do that you’re no longer of use to me and my leverage is effectively pointless” I looked at her bewildered as she explained. It felt like she was an elementary school teacher explaining a basic concept to a small child.

“So, so I should leave and then I’m free?” I said chocking back tears.

“Hmm no” she said twisting a strand of red hair and sitting down again in my chair. “Come here and kneel in front of me”

I did.

“If you leave now I won’t have long enough to secure my position, I need about 6 months to turn this department around from the shit show you have running now. Once I do that, you can leave, but only after you tell your bosses how instrumental my ideas were in turning the ship around and recommend I take your job”

“Yes!” I gasped “thank you!”

“god you really are pathetic” She wrinkled her nose as she looked down at me “now I’ve thrown the dog a bone…”

“Oh umm yes… I”

“Clothes” she said exasperated, she sat back and folded her arms.

With shaking fingers, I started to unbutton my shirt. I can’t believe it, I was giving in fully. At least I had some hope to cling on to, a life with Vanessa. Hell if she really did improve the department with me as the figurehead I could even secure a good job somewhere else off the back of it.

I took my shirt off. Hannah smirked, my doughy upper body obviously an amusement to her. Next my shoes, socks and pants. I was just in my briefs now. Hannah’s smirk turned into a laugh as she giggled at my old fashioned underwear.

“Oh dear, poor Vanessa” she teased “speaking of Vanessa, are you seeing her tonight?”

“Umm yes” I stammered. Why did she need to know about Vanessa?

“And is it sex night tonight?” She grinned.

I felt my erection start to grow in my briefs. It didn’t go unnoticed as Hannah’s smile grew wider looking down at my package.

“Umm”

“I only ask because I know the sex life tends to slip a bit for you… older… gentlemen” she said, she was biting the end of her glasses seductively as my boner continued to grow.

“Yes, yes I suppose so”

Vanessa had been away for a few days so it was likely we would be having sex later that night.

“We’ll I’m afraid your going to have to make an excuse because tonight you’ll be wearing this.”

She produced a small device from the desk drawer “this, Mr Thompson is a chastity cage” it was a small cage with a heart shaped key. “It goes over your little pecker there and I keep the key. It’s so that you only get to have any fun when I deem it acceptable”

The look on my face was absolute shock.

“Don’t be so worried sir” she said brightly “you’ll wear it at work, but I will happily remove it for you each evening when you go home. Just so long as I am happy with your work performance for that day. Isn’t that good little work incentive for you!”

“Umm I-“

“I think there words you’re looking for are thank you Hannah” she said with a smile.

“Thank you Hannah” I spoke to the floor.

“For this evening the device will be staying on so you had better start preparing your excuses for Vanessa, from tomorrow however, your sex life will directly controlled by your work performance. Understand?”

“I…. Understand” I murmured, by head hung low.

The boxers came off, the device went on and we went to work. Hannah kept me late that night, her regime was strict and she had plenty planned.

The next week was more of the same, the day consisted of getting in an hour before everyone else and leaving two hours later. She worked me hard. Our job roles were essentially switched, Hannah did all the decision making, I did the menial tasks, I fetched the coffees and made all the copies. The only time I was able to maintain some dignity was during meetings with the rest of the department, where I communicated Hannah’s ideas as my own. But even then she would shoot me menacing looks if I worded something poorly. Of course, I also had my cage on during these meetings, a small reminder of who was really in control.

We spent most of the working day in my office, and at least 2 hours of that day I spent naked at Hannah’s request. She would use me as a seat during phone calls. “Yes hello it’s Hannah Carrington calling on behalf of John Thompson” she would sing down the phone, her firm round ass planted directly on my face. “No I’m afraid he can’t talk right now, he’s snowed under”.

She would use me as a coffee table while reading reports, her heeled feet up on my naked back. My metal clad cock and balls hanging pathetically as I struggled to stay still for her. On this particular Wednesday she had decided to remove mer silky underwear and stuff them into my mouth after I had tried to offer advice on a work issue.

“If I need your opinion I will ask for it, idiot” she had scolded me.

Some days I managed to satisfy her enough to remove my cage, on the days I didn’t, it was hard to hide my situation from Vanessa. One night she had nuzzled up to me wanting some affection. “Ah sorry, not tonight” I had made an excuse “just a very long day at work, tomorrow I’m all yours!”

That next day I hard worked furiously, trying to keep Hannah happy. As I watched the clock tick past 7.45pm, I glanced at Hannah sitting at my desk. I had my papers sprawled across the floor, my designated work station. Would she let me go soon? And more importantly would she unlock me?

“Ok, I think I’ve done enough for today” Hannah concluded at 8.05 “finish the shipping forms for mcclusky and then you can go” she stood up, reaching for her coat and fetching her bag.

“Umm Hannah… I don’t suppose umm… you could” I stammered. I knew she wouldn’t like being asked.

“Spit it out John. You want me to unlock you so you can get some action tonight?”

“Please” I said, looking at my feet

“You have worked hard today” she thought for a second. “Although you did make me almost my train of thought bucking around like that while I was on the KPMG call earlier”

-

I thought back to the call. I was always caged in the office but on this occasion she had me naked as well. I was laying across the desk with my head hanging over the edge. Hannah had removed her skirt, and held me firmly in a standing head scissor as she spoke. “Of course mr Jenkins, we will have them there by Tuesday at the latest… oh thank you so much! you are one of our most important clients and I’d love to develop our relationship further… oh yes I’ve only been in the job about a month but I’m learning fast!…. Oh you tease, I don’t think I could run this place better than my boss!… well you never know, maybe I’ll get that big promotion soon”

Hannah had flirted her way through the call from start to finish, mr Jenkins was one of my oldest clients but it seemed Hannah had already developed more rapport with him in her week in charge than I had in the 5 years I’d held the account.

“No no, he’s very busy these days, you’ll probably spend more time talking to me than him going forward… haha mr Jenkins stop! I’m going to get off the phone before I get in trouble with your wife!”

That’s when I started squirming, Hannah had forgotten to let me breathe again, it had happened a few times on calls but this time she had gone on a bit longer than usual.

“One second Mr Jenkins” she said rolling her eyes and muting the handset. She finally released me and I gasped for air. “What have I told you about squirming like that!” She snapped.

“I’m- sorry-“ I said in between gulps of air.

“Get over there and sort those expense reports”she pointed to my pile of papers on the floor before unmuting her phone and getting back to her call “sorry about that mr Jenkins”

-

Surely Hannah wasn’t going to keep me caged, for an involuntary physical reaction over a lack of oxygen?!

She pursed her lips as she considered… “come here then”

“Thank you” I gasped and hurried over to her.

Hannah had the key to my cage on necklace, the pendant hung tantalisingly by her impressive cleavage.

I got down on my knees, she always had me do this before she unlocked me. She leant against the desk and looked down at me “you think you deserve this?” she asked, tracing the key and her sumptuous breasts as she leaned forward. The key hung in front of my face and I got an unbelievable view of her incredible tits.

I looked up at her pleadingly.

“You messed up today… but you did work hard…” she pondered. “I’ll unlock you” she concluded, removing her neck chain. “But, you don’t deserve go home and have it all your own way” she reached down and unlocked me.

Before I could stand up she grabbed my balls in her manicured hand, I gasped as she squeezed “ah!” She forced me to my feet by lifting her hand, still squashing my poor nutsack. She started gently kneading my testicles in one hand and with her other grabbed she shaft of my now throbbing dick. It was hard the second she removed me from my cage. As much as I hated what Hannah did to me, there was no denying she turned me on more than anyone I’d ever met.

“How long do you think you can last” she asked, giving me a coy smile. She didn’t have to wait long to find out as I exploded a few seconds later.

“Oh look at this mess you’ve made” she chided me and grabbed a box of tissues off the table. “Clean yourself” she tossed me the box. I did as I was told and told and got up to leave. “Where do you think you’re going?” She asked.

“Oh- I, I thought we were done for the day”

“Not at all, come here” she beckoned me forward and forced me onto the desk, again she left my head hanging over the edge of the desk. This time she swallowed my head up in a standing reverse scissors. She grabbed my balls again with one hand, the other going back to my shaft. “You’ll last longer this time won’t you” she teased, going back to the same motion.

“Oh Hannah please” I begged, I was sensitive following my orgasm and although she instantly coaxed me back to hardness it hurt more than feeling good. She continued anyway.

After about 30 seconds the good feeling returned and I could already feel myself getting close to climax again. “HANNAH please!” I begged.

“What’s the matter, worried you won’t have enough left for Vanessa?” That’s exactly what I was worried about. I had in the past had a few issues with getting it up. And although my sex life with Vanessa was pretty good I didn’t think I’d be able to get to attention after not one but two orgasms before I had to perform.

I squirmed in my leggy iron jail as Hannah continued to milk me. “Ahhh” I couldn’t hold it any more as I squirted again.

“Ooh not as big as last time” she cooed “but I think there’s more to come”

“No!”

“Yes!” She laughed, she quickly mopped me with some tissue and reached into the desk drawer without releasing me. I heard the squelch of Hannah dishing out some lube.

“Please” I begged again.

“Ughh please please please” she mimicked “that’s all I ever hear from you” she went back to work on my shaft again.

Now I was really sensitive, I squirmed under her touch as she gradually worked me back to semi hardness. I already couldn’t get fully hard after 2 orgasms but she carried on pumping anyway.

I pawed at her things in vein as she worked me, another 45 seconds and I was done.

“Clean yourself off” she said wiping her hand down as she walked to grab her coat and bag from the stand “and have a great time with Vanessa” she winked “you earned it!”
Old 09-Apr-23, 00:51
Points: 1,584, Level: 16 Points: 1,584, Level: 16 Points: 1,584, Level: 16
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Need more of hannah's dominance
The Following User Says Thank You to Exel For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Apr-23, 08:41
Last Achievements

Wasn’t sure there was much interest in this one. I started another chapter but wasn’t quite sure where to go with it. Been very busy lately, but I could pick this up again!
The Following User Says Thank You to vireg For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Apr-23, 18:20
Points: 4,965, Level: 29 Points: 4,965, Level: 29 Points: 4,965, Level: 29
Last Achievements

More would be awesome!!

Maybe Hannah dominates both Mr. Thompson and Vanessa in the next chapter?

Thanks for the terrific story.
Old 15-Apr-23, 04:13
Points: 4,014, Level: 26 Points: 4,014, Level: 26 Points: 4,014, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I've found all 3 of your stories very compelling and good so far. I personally would gladly keep reading all of them or whatever else you're inspired to write.
Old 19-Apr-23, 10:26
Last Achievements

I shuffled into the office the next day. As usual Hannah was waiting for me in my (her) office. I dragged out the process of making her morning coffee, avoiding the inevitable.

Finally, I couldn’t put it off any longer and entered looking at the floor.

“Good morning, Mr Thompson” Hannah said without looking up from her papers.

“Morning” I mumbled, setting her coffee down on the desk and moving over to my spot on the floor.

“I trust you had had a good night?” Hannah still didn’t bother looking my direction, but had a smug smirk on her pretty face. Her long red hair fell perfectly at the sides of her head, her low cut blouse showed her creamy cleavage, her thick framed glasses sat on her delicate nose. How was it possible a girl so attractive could be so cruel.

I didn’t know what to say, the truth was I’d had a very good night. I’d got home dreading what was coming. Vanessa wanting some intimacy and me, completely impotent, failing to satisfy her. But that wasn’t how it had played out.

We had a quick dinner and because it was late got straight into bed. Vanessa had cuddled up to me expectantly, but the only thing I could think of, was what had happened earlier.

My mind went straight back to Hannah’s death like thigh grip around my neck. The horizon of her toned round ass eclipsing my vision as she had mercilessly milked me. The feeling of helplessness as I pulled desperately at her smooth legs, completely trapped, completely humiliated as she had eked my third orgasm from me.

I had become instantly hard again. To get to full attention, I used the memory of my humiliation at the hands Hannah. I gave Vanessa the affection she needed and she had even commented on my new found virility.

Because I’d already shot not one but 3 loads, I also lasted longer than usual. Vanessa was more than happy with my performance. Afterwards, when she rolled over to go to sleep I had tossed and turned all night. Hannah was in my head.

I hated what she was doing to me, by day she had me jumping through hoops for her. And by night I was still wrapped around her little finger, even when I was intimate with Vanessa I couldn’t shake the hold she had on me.

“Yes I had a good night thanks” I mumbled.

“Really?” Hannah finally looked at me raising an eyebrow “And what about Vanessa, how was her night?”

“Umm, it was ok”

“It was, ok…?” Hannah put her papers down and rose from her chair. She trained her eyes on me as she rounded the desk and settled against it, folding her arms across her impressive chest she inspected me.

“So you were able to perform?”

“No” I lied, not wanting her to know the truth. “I mean we just had a nice dinner and went to bed”

“You’re lying Mr Thompson, do not lie to me”

I was panicking now. “No I-“

“You went home and your lady friend wanted some affection…” Hannah began, her eyes narrowing as she spoke. She was staring into my soul, looking for some kind of tell. “She wanted something from you and you couldn’t get it up” she cocked her head to the side as she surveyed me.

“No, that’s not it” a smile crept across her face “oh…” she said knowingly “you did get it up!”

“No I-“

“And how, Mr Thompson, we’re you able to perform so admirably, after so many little… accidents earlier? Hmm?”

She leant forward as she spoke, deliberately giving me a view of her cleavage and seductively holding my gaze. I could feel myself getting hard again.

“Mr Thompson, you weren’t thinking about little old me where you?”

I hung my head.

She clapped and laughed in delight.

“That is highly inappropriate behaviour! A man such as yourself, in a position of power, over a young girl like me… To go home and think about me while you are fucking your girlfriend! I should call HR immediately!”

I wanted the ground to swallow me up.

“And Mr Thompson, what is that in your trousers?” She said noticing my growing erection. “Are you aroused now? In the office?! This is incredibly inappropriate” Hannah gasped in mock outrage.

“No no, this will not do at all, in fact I am fearful for my safety. And I think I am well within my rights to defend myself” she strode over to my spot on the floor and grabbed a handful of my hair. Sitting on the couch she pulled me into a headscissor and inspected my face as she squeezed.

“So was it good last night?” She smiled as she teased. “Answer” she pulsed her thighs as she spoke.

“Yes, it was good”

“Mmm, and what was it that made you able to get it up I wonder?” She pouted as she thought “was it my luscious legs?” She ran her hands down her long legs as she spoke.

“Yes” I replied meekly

“It was my legs! Oh wonderful I’ve been working hard on them in the gym. That is good to hear. But I’ve also been working hard on getting my ass nice and toned and round. You didn’t think about my ass while you were giving it to Vanessa?”

I paused, I didn’t want to admit it but I was true.

She pulsed her thighs again “answer me Mr Thompson”

“No I like your ass as well”

“Oh good! And did you think about it while you were doing it?”

She squeezed harder now biting her lip.

“Yes!”

She readjusted her grip on me pulling my face into her pussy. I could feel some wetness creeping through, she was enjoying herself.

“And, what-“ she pulsed her legs on me “else-“ she pulsed again “did- you- think- about” she scissored the shit out of me on each word.

This was a new side of Hannah, she was usually so calm, collected. But now she was showing a more passionate side, I had always thought her
demeaning of me was purely for my benefit. To show me my place, but she was getting off on it!

I tried to mumble something but no audible words came out with my mouth pressed up against her panties.

Hannah laughed “oh poor thing you can’t speak, doesn’t matter. I know exactly what you thought about” she loosened her grip with her legs slightly and grabbed a handful of hair. Pulling my face in harder she started to grind against my face.

“You thought about how I own you. You thought about how easily I can make you do anything I like. You thought about how even without those pictures I could tie you up in knots. I could make you kiss my feet. Beg for mercy.”

Her grinding was getting more energetic.

“You thought about how you could NEVER get a girl like me, you thought about how earlier that day, I held you down and forced not one, not two, but three orgasms out of you. All without your consent and without me breaking a sweat!”

Her breathing was getting faster now, her eyes closed as her body started to tremble.

“You thought about just how helpless you are in the face of someone who is truly your superior, in every way” She gasped as the neared her climax.

It was all true, she knew me. She knew I hated her control, but secretly loved her punishment. I had never been anywhere near a woman of her calibre. I was both in awe of her and terrified of her at the same time.

Finally she reached her ultimatum. Her body shuddered, her hips bucking wildly as she came, continuing to grind out her orgasm on my battered face for a full minute.

Eventually she let go of my hair, placed a heeled toe on my forehead and pushed me back, I flopped to the floor.

Straightening her hair up, she stood and looked down at me, once again her calm self.

“And after you were done, you lay in bed thinking about how deep my control of you goes” she turned away walking to the desk “you thought about how sad it is. That even when you’re at home, even when you’re fucking your girlfriend. You can’t get me out of your head”

I couldn’t look at her, but she was right.

She sat down at the desk and pulled something out of the drawer.

“put this on.“ she tossed my cage across the room. “you can get started on the Dallas shipping forms. I want them done by lunch”

I had to wait about 5 minutes before my erection subsided enough to put the cage on properly. Hannah kept me late that night again. And when it was time to go home, she let me remove the cage.

“Keep it off tonight boss, and send Vanessa my best. Can’t wait to hear all about it in the morning!”
Old 19-Apr-23, 16:08
Points: 1,209, Level: 13 Points: 1,209, Level: 13 Points: 1,209, Level: 13
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Great story! Thanks for writing it. Hannah has him on a leash 24h/day
Old 19-Apr-23, 21:21
Points: 1,584, Level: 16 Points: 1,584, Level: 16 Points: 1,584, Level: 16
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Another great entry, can we get a foot focused chapter in the future?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Exel For This Useful Post: