Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Nov-18, 20:50
Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Deciding Boyfriends (mother vs daughter)

Just wrote this, it involves incest because there is a mother vs daughter sexfight so if that bothers you please do not read. Happy to hear feedback (even if it's just "it sucks"). I was exploring a theme of cuckqueans which I adore; I could've easily made this into a wife vs mistress but I rather enjoyed this. I included the pic that inspired it so if you want more let me know.

Deciding Boyfriends
By Stone Kidman

Katarina lay reluctantly as she watched her mother's head bob up and down while Michael moaned; Rosa made loud sucking noises as she took the young man's shaft down her throat so her daughter could hear and hopefully be jealous of her oral skills. This had been a rule of the house that whenever Katarina would bring home a potential boyfriend she would have to best her mother in a match; Rosa was a liberal woman and believed her daughter could have sex with anyone she wants but only if she proved she was old enough to handle herself. Despite being eighteen years old the latin beauty was forced to comply with her mother's beliefs as it was tradition in Rosa's home country that once daughters could beat their mothers then they are truly women.

Michael upon hearing these rules was unable to hold back the big smile as the forty two year old woman bid him have a seat on their burgundy sofa while the two women stripped down to their bra and panties. Rosa was slightly taller and more fit than her daughter at 5'7" 127 pounds with a 36C; firm arms and toned legs betrayed how often she spent at the gym with her hair cut short just above the ears.

Katarina knew the first round was straight wrestling, where you were encouraged to pull hair or strip; a common tactic her mother told her was to expose the opponent's breasts so she would lower her guard to preserve her modesty, then she was handicapped and easier to finish off. She had not been prepared and wore a baby blue bra with matching thong which looked cute on her young body since she had small 32A breasts which Rosa constantly mocked her for not being able to grow a bigger pair like hers.

Michael tried to hide his boner at first as the two latinas went to lock up with Rosa pulling on her daughter's hair; Katarina was 5'4" 112 pounds with curly dark hair that reached her midback. Her mother kept her hair too short so she tried grabbing Rosa's pink top but the older woman was faster; quickly tugging up her daughter's bra.

"Don't cover up," Katarina heard her mother's mocking tone as the teen reflexively tried to pull her bra back in place to hide her breasts. One hand had been trying to pry her mother's hand from her hair but Rosa grabbed her daughter by this wrist and spun Katarina around so she was locked in a full nelson facing Michael.

"Why not show the boy those little things you got," Rosa said with a sneer and began shaking her daughter from side to side, causing her tiny flapjack breasts to wiggle like a pug's clipped tail. With her hair mostly in her face Katarina could only see Michael's legs but it looked like he was rubbing himself through his jeans.

Before she could try to get free, the teen found herself flying backwards through the air as Rosa fell onto her back against the off white carpet where her muscular legs wrapped around her daughter's waist. It felt like all the air was pushed out of her; she wanted to scream in pain as she saw her mother's ankles cross to increase the pressure but she didn't have any breath to emit a squeal.

"Why don't we show the boy what he's missing," Katarina heard her mother say as Rosa released the body scissors, much to her relief, only to have her own legs spread wide in a grapevine. The thong hardly covered much and it wasn't difficult for Rosa to hold both of her daughter's slender arms in one hand as she reached down to pull aside her daughter's panties to flash Michael the teen's smooth snatch.

"Is this is what you want, baby," Rosa asked as the fingers pushing aside the thong lightly brushed her daughter's clit; winking at the young man who sat on their couch with his cock out.

"Submit mommy!" Katarina shouted and she felt her mother release her body only to shove the girl off the carpet.

"Time to claim my prize then," she purred and crawled across the carpet to help Michael remove his pants so he was in his striped polo shirt and navy blue boxer briefs. Katarina was still sore from the body scissors and she hadn't stretched so the grapevine felt like she was being torn in half; she could only lay there listening to her mother giving Michael a world class blowjob.

Her thick lips stretched to fit around Michael's fat cock; she breathed hoarsely through her nose while enjoying the moans of the nineteen year old as she slurped up the early pre-ejaculate before he groaned louder. She caught his load in her mouth before raising up; one hand still jacking his cock while she planted a kiss on the handsome boy; making him snowball his own jizz which he made no objection to as he felt up Rosa's full breasts through her pink sports bra.

"Ready for round two," Rosa said nonchalantly as she turned to wipe her mouth clean. Katarina just nodded and began remove her underwear as did her mother.

If she chose, the teen could do a best two out of a three with her domineering mother but it would have to be a nude sexfight, first to cum loses; then her mother would have her way with the potential boyfriend usually while she listened or had to watch as they copulated in front of her on the sofa as she was too worn out to move.

Katarina could see Michael jerking himself hard again at the sight of Rosa's bare breasts after she stripped as the pair knelt down to face each other.

"See how your man tastes because you'll never get to see that dick again," Rosa said as she pulled her daughter in close with a hand on the back of Katarina's head to french kiss. This wasn't the first time she's tasted the remnants of a would-be boyfriend on her mother's breath as Rosa swirled her tongue around Katarina's mouth.

Their bodies pressed together, Rosa's brown breasts smooshing her daughter's smaller pair, as the latina matriarch slid a manicured hand between their flat stomachs to go for the teen's clit.

"Ahh, mama," Katarina moaned softly as her mother broke the kiss to began leaving soft hickeys down her daughter's neck while she teased the girl's clit. She finally managed to take the initiative and shoved her mother onto her back haunches to suck on Rosa's nipples.

"Good girl," she sighed, patting the back of Katarina's head as she suckled on her breasts, "but you forgot your positioning." With a quick thrust of her hip, Rosa slammed her crotch against her daughter; the rolled on the floor for a moment as Katarina shrieked in surprise more than pain until they ended up locked together like legos with her mother on top. She was virtually doing the splits between her daughter as the mature latina started grinding her sex against the teen's smooth cunt.

Rosa had a small landing strip of pubes as she held Katarina's leg straight up, giving her daughter almost no leverage as the buff milf gyrated herself so their clits were wrestling. Katarina had both hands grabbing fistfuls of carpet to hold out against her mother's furious assault.

"Show me what you got," Rosa said a little breathlessly as she slid, hopped and slammed herself against the teen. When it looked like she was going to maybe escape or pivot herself once her mother rose higher Rosa instead switched gears; grabbing onto her daughter's hip, she began thrusting herself back and forth like a machine gun as Katarina's body shook while she emitted a high pitch squeal as her climax rocked her entire body.

"You're still no match for your mama," Rosa said with bitterness in her voice as she let her daughter's leg flop to the floor; Katarina was completely wiped out and lay there spread eagle as her mother positioned her ass over her face.

"Bring that dick over here sweetie," she heard her mother say as Rosa got down on all fours over her daughter's prone body.

"Show my daughter what she's going to miss," Rosa said as Michael squatted behind her so Katarina could stare up at the sight of his slick shaft entering her mother. She was transfixed as she gazed at his nuts swinging like a pendulum while the couple moaned and fucked virtually on top of her.

She hated to admit it broke her heart to watch this sweet guy she met at college was now banging her mother instead of her but she couldn't deny how horny she was getting watching him give it to Rosa hard.

"I have to cum soon," he gasped finally; the only sounds the pair made were animalistic grunts the entire time.

"Go in me, I'll let my loser daughter finish me off so she can know the taste of what losing to her mother is like," Rosa panted. It was only a matter of seconds, though time seemed to slow down, as she watched Michael's testicles twitching; as he pulled out she was encompassed in darkness. She could smell her mother's sweaty ass but ordered to stick her tongue out; she knew it was never wise to disobey her mother and hated how much she enjoyed the taste of the better woman's pussy as Rosa rode Katarina's face until she finally came with a guttural moan of ecstasy.

"Still hard sweetie, let's go to my loser's daughter room," Rosa said, after getting up from Katarina's face as if she weren't even there. "I can ride you on her bed, that's the only action it'll see ever," the pair walked off laughing as Katarina lay on the carpet, licking her lips and rubbing her tingly pussy as the sounds of her mother and Michael screwing for over an hour kept her company.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot 2018-11-02 15.35.40.png (581.4 KB, 299 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stone For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-18, 13:51
Points: 2,374, Level: 20 Points: 2,374, Level: 20 Points: 2,374, Level: 20
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Deciding Boyfriends (mother vs daughter)

Would love to see them fuck him together. Face sitting and riding his dick
The Following User Says Thank You to jensmvf For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jan-21, 08:34
Points: 400, Level: 6 Points: 400, Level: 6 Points: 400, Level: 6
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Deciding Boyfriends (mother vs daughter)

Very arousing story. I enjoy the combination of incest and sexfight, specially regarding mothers in law.

Tags
incest, mother vs daughter, sexfight, tribbing