Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Jan-21, 21:28
Points: 5,448, Level: 31 Points: 5,448, Level: 31 Points: 5,448, Level: 31
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: SFL: The Return

Johnny ‘Whiskey’ Laurence vs Achara ‘The Viper’

“Light the fuse and run brother cause you ain’t got a lot of time…!”

The start of the southern rock song Johnny and his stepsister Tiffany shared rang out in the arena as the male half of the Texan team came out first, with his blonde partner bringing up the rear. (‘Waiting for the Thunder’ by Blackberry Smoke.) He was the one clad for action, clad in trunks sporting the American flag colors. On his upper body he wore a black leather jacket, with the logo of a running horse embroidered in white. The look was topped off by a white cowboy hat that covered his dark hair. Tiffany herself was clad in jeans and a black AC/DC t-shirt that was stretched tight trying to contain her large breasts. It might have once been comfortably up to the task, but Tiffany claimed that these ‘up north’ laundry machines had shrunk the garment. Still didn’t stop her from wearing it. She carried a small travelling cooler in her right hand.

“Introducing first, from San Antonio, Texas he is one half of Southern Comfort, he is…..Whiskey!” the announcer called out.

The crowd cheered, making Johnny tip his hat to them as the two of them went to the ring.

“I still think we should ditch these stage names and go with our real ones.” Tiffany remarked.

“I share a name….full on both first and last names….with the bad guy of that Karate Kid movie!” he commented. “It was alright when the movie kind of fell off the radar, but now with the series being so popular everyone is going to make a comment about it!”

“Pfft. I think you’re the only one that has noticed that coincidence.” Tiffany shrugged.

“Do you mind? I need to focus up on my match.” he said as he stepped onto the ring apron, then went between the ropes into the ring. “This woman has got herself a rep here for being dangerous.”

“So what? Not like we haven’t faced ‘dangerous’ people before.” the blonde shrugged. “But alright, worry yourself sick if you want. Just don’t overthink things.”

Tiffany’s devil may care attitude was made apparent by her words before she walked around the ring, taking up a standing position a short distance from the commentators’ booth. In the ring, Johnny removed the hat and jacket, revealing his well toned physique, which drew cheers and whistles from those that appreciated it.

“The Texan team has gotten a fairly large following these days.” George commented. “I think Brandy’s win over the Beast might have the most to do with that, but Whiskey was impressive during the tag match against the tag champions.”

“Still, it’s his first outing in the singles division here in the SFL.” Kevin said. “I did some digging and my sources down south tell me that he and Brandy were holding down the tag belts in their old division for a good while. And that both were strong singles competitors.”

“That was in the SWSFA.” Caroline stated having her own sources, referring to the Southwest Sexfighting Association. “One of the bigger independent leagues but still, it’s not as big as the SFL. And it remains to be seen how he fares alone against high level competition. Achara was a hair’s breadth from claiming the IC title a year ago, and if it wasn’t for some interference there would probably be a tournament with the winner facing her instead of Mandy.”

“Mandy calls herself the Cutthroat for a reason. As gifted as a fighter as Achara is, she just didn’t have what it takes to dethrone Mandy.” Kevin shrugged.

“Sure, sure, she didn’t have a ‘bff’ willing to help her win, you mean.” George cut in.

Climbing to the second rope in the corner, Johnny held his right hand up in the ‘hook em horns’ hand sign, held high, then rotated his wrist, converting the gesture to the ‘let’s rock’ gesture, which got a bigger pop with them being outside of his home state. Pounding his chest twice to fire himself up, he hopped down, settling into his corner to wait as the referee stood near him.

“I bleed it out, digging deeper, just to throw it away!” the speakers blared out loudly as electric guitars blared. (‘Bleed It Out’ Linkin Park Metal Cover by Jonathon Young and Travis Carte) Standing at the top of the ramp was an Asian woman, clad in a bikini that was covered in greenish brown snakeskin style print. Her body, like Johnny’s, was well toned and muscled, both of them being lithe for their genders. However the most striking thing was the large snake she carried draped around her shoulders, part of it’s coils curled around her upper right arm.

“And now, formerly from Chiang Mai, Thailand, now fighting out of Boulder, Colorado she is Achara, the Viper!” the announcer called out, getting a pop out of the crowd since they were in Denver.

She strode to the ring, her eyes intense as she ignored the cheers thrown her way by the crowd as she made her way down the ramp. For a moment she paused at the bottom, looking at the larger Tiffany as she remained standing outside the ring, before stepping onto the apron and then between the ropes to enter the ring. Once inside, the Thai woman locked her gaze on Johnny as she uncoiled the snake from her arm, kissing it lightly on the head. Then she handed it off to a ring assistant who placed it in a small glass case before leaving the ring. Her eyes remain coldly locked on her target.

“Oh here we go. Say what you will about her confidence in her martial skills, but Achara is intense.” Kevin said. “She’s playing those mind games right now, I bet, and there is a shiver of fear going down Whiskey’s back.”

“Oh...I wonder about that.” Caroline remarked nodding towards the Texan.

Johnny meanwhile, was bobbing his head in time to Achara’s music.

With a sneer, Achara launched into a quick striking routine, a flurry of slashing elbow strikes, followed up by a low roundhouse kick before she jumped straight up, launching into a knee strike that would have caught a man taller than the Texan! Landing in crouch, she tossed her hair back with a flick of her head as she watched his reaction.

“Holy fuck.” Johnny said in appreciation, clapping at the agile display.

“I’m starting to think that in the battle of wits, Whiskey here might be unarmed.” Caroline said disdainfully. “He’s either too friendly for his own good, or he’s not taking Achara seriously.”

The referee would move to the center of the ring, beckoning the two sexfighters to meet there. Face to face, Johnny was taller than Achara by half a foot, but the fact didn’t daunt the woman at all, who glared intensely at the man with the star spangled trunks before holding her hand out for a microphone.

“Look at you...big guy from the big south.” Achara snarled, her English slightly accented with her Thai background, although the ease with which she spoke it hinted at her long time residency in the US. “You walk in here, your big dick swinging in those made in America tights as if I’m supposed to take you seriously. Did that work in some backwater league?”

Johnny would motion to a tech to ask for a microphone. When one was brought to him, he shrugged at Achara and replied, “Well, from what you just said, you think I have a big dick, so that’s something.”

The crowd snickered as Achara let out a snort of disdain, shaking her head angrily.

“Hey you said it!” Johnny said as she stepped forward. “Whoa, whoa. I don’t even know you, and you’re coming at me all agitated. Did I do something to you? Tell you what, before we get this started, let’s shake hands, start at neutral and-”

He had started to put his hand out only to have Achara slap it away before stepping forward to get into his face. Or more accurately his chest, given their height difference.

“I know your kind. You think you can stroll in here, get title shots in your first match against the tag champions, and step right past the rest of us who have worked and fought here, without someone saying something?” she snarled. “I’m your reality check, cowboy. You think I’m wrong? Prove it. And if your blonde ‘stepsister’.....”

She held up her hands in quotes.

“...gets in the way because you’re too much of a coward to face me alone without hiding behind her, I will lay her out. Even if she did beat the Beast….”

“Shorty, you just wrote a check that ass can’t cash!” Tiffany yelled. “I’ma gonna-”

“Tiff, head to the back.” Johnny said quietly into the mic, a dark expression crossing over his features.

“What?!” Tiffany exclaimed.

“Leave the cooler by the announcers’ booth and go. I’ll see you in the back.” he said.

With a sigh, the blonde set down the cooler, then left the ringside area, heading back up the ramp to the back.

“There.” Johnny said in a deceptively calm tone, although his southern accent was a lot more pronounced, a sign of his own agitation. “Just you and me. And I’ll tell you the same thing I’ve told others when they come at me with this shit. Management made that call….we didn’t. I sure as hell didn’t ask to be put against the tag champions as my first match. But if you think me or Tiff are all show and no go, you’re sadly mistaken.”

“Oh no, not her.” Achara spoke. “She’s beaten the Beast. You? You’re just the one who happened to get into SFL with her. She has….go as you put it. It’s you that is….all show no go.”

Johnny stared at her.

“I see. And you’re the one who’s going to cut me from the herd, right?”

She nodded with a grin.

“You know some kind of martial arts, right? Cause after the shit you just talked, you’d better know somethin’.”

Achara’s eyes widened in anger at the threat.

With that, Johnny set the mic down, then used his foot to scoot it to the edge before heading to the corner to wait for the bell.

Achara tossed her mic out of the ring at a tech, with force before she went to the opposite corner.

“Holy hell…” George said. “This got real intense...real fast!”

“See, Achara and her mind games.” Kevin said. When George and Caroline looked at him, he explained. “In a short conversation, she got him to send away his partner, and the protection she would have given him, and has gotten him angry enough to be reckless.”

“Achara looked pretty ticked herself.” George said. “I honestly think she has a problem with Whiskey and his partner getting put up against the Wildcat and Beast one their first night.”

The bell rang kicking off the match. Sure enough, both wrestlers came out of their corners going right at each other!

Johnny pulled up short, and then moved to the side, dodging the lunging front kick Achara threw with a loud yell!

The woman didn’t pitch forward off balance like he thought she would. Instead, she came out of the move at a run, heading into the ropes. Running towards her as she came rebounding back, the Texan caught her arm, flipping her over with an arm drag!

Keeping a hold of the arm, Johnny was set on trying to lock her down, kneeling over her near her shoulders, about to apply an armbar. But Achara had other ideas. Her other arm came up, wrapping around his head dragging it down and then holding it as she showed off her flexibility and quickness, bringing her knee up to strike him on the top of his skull!

The strike lacked her full force, but it was enough to make the Texan wobble back to a standing position as Achara kipped back to her feet!

Shaking his head clear gave Achara enough time to dart inside, her hands on his triceps, locking him up in a clinch.

“Oh here we go…” George said.

“Hnnngh!” Johnny grunted out as a knee came crashing up into his ribs! Then another and another!

“Those Muay Thai style knees from the clench are devastating!” Caroline called out!

Achara adjusted her grip, grabbing the back of his head, holding it with one hand. Her other arm curled, then she slammed it’s elbow into the side of his face with a hook-like forward strike! It didn’t have much windup behind it, but it didn’t need it, as her power and weight focused behind the hard bone of her elbow!

“Her elbows are bad too! SFL outlaws closed fists, but people underestimate the damage an elbow strike can do and they can even open up-yeah there we go!” Caroline added. “He’s cut!”

Achara had struck three more times as the commentator had talked, and the last blow opened a gash on the side of the Texan’s face, on his cheekbone!

She paused, a grin on her face as she saw the wound.

“There we go…now you’re looking handsome-” the Thai woman began softly, but Johnny cut her off, exploding out of the clinch with a series of desperate body blows into Achara’s ribs that caused separation. Then Johnny tucked his leg to his body and thrust it forward, kicking the lighter woman solidly in the stomach, the force of the blow sending her stumbling back to rest against the ropes.

But Johnny didn’t pursue her. Instead, he backed away, arm extended in a warding guard as his other hand dabbed at the cut.

“Oh, it turns out you may also know a little something...some boxing maybe? Probably learned from some strip mall gym.” Achara said as she stepped away from the ropes, lightly patting her hard stomach. She raised an eyebrow as he studied his fingertips. “Haven’t seen the sight of your own blood?” she said with a giggle.

“Nah. Tiff busted my nose last week over the last shot of a bottle we were sharing.” he replied flippantly, trying to cover the dismay and unease he felt. “Just never got called handsome while having it on my face. You’re a special kind of twisted, aren't ya?”

“You left the small farm, cowboy. Now I’m going to eat you alive…” Achara said as she knotted her fists and raised them, assuming a Muay Thai stance as she licked her lips.

She came on in an almost bestial rush. Johnny was fast enough to take a step back and as she came in, using his reach to drive a punch home into her chest, hard enough to send her stumbling. But she recovered with a smile as she locked eyes with him again.

"Yeah that's it. Fight!" She called out before rushing back in.

Johnny tried to form a plan of defense, establish range, a perimeter….he had reach, and damn it that mattered! But panic was bubbling in his mind. Achara seemed like she was in a frenzy. The way she reacted to his blood was unsettling! Less like a snake and more like some kind of shark! He would strike and she would adjust, moving in at a crazy angle to tag him with a blow, a quick body jab here, a kick to the side of the leg there, and then dart away!

Then with a wild yell, she came on, and Johnny slipped away to the side, eluding her rush and moving behind her, thinking to grab her from behind.

But his Thai opponent suddenly threw herself up and and backwards, her foot lashing out to catch Johnny with a Pele kick to the head as she fell onto her back!

The Texan staggered about for a moment, weaving on his feet, before falling onto his back!

“Achara is just striking at will at this point! I’m telling you, no country hayseed is going to keep up with the Viper. He’s too slow, physically and mentally, for it.” Kevin said to his other two commentators.

Kipping up to her feet again, Achara turned towards the fallen Texan. She watched as he rolled onto his front and then got up to one knee, measuring her next move.

Readying herself she lashed out with a high kick, looking to score with another skull rattling kick! But the Texan blocked it, catching the leg and using it to spin the woman around with such intensity that she went full circle back to facing him.

When Achara was facing Johnny again, her vision was filled with the sight of two feet right before they plowed into her face, driving her to the canvas!

“Man, I know I saw it back when he and Brandy were taking on Beast and the Wildcat, but seeing it again, that guy has an almost textbook perfect dropkick…” George said.

“Standing dropkicks don’t win matches, George. And it’s not like he has to jump high to kick her face. ” Kevin replied, shaking his head. “Look, she is already back up.”

Sure enough the Viper rolled to her feet, calling out, “That’s it, make me feel it!”

Johnny went on the attack, catching her with a punch to the side of the ribs! Then he stepped in, striking with an elbow of his own that caught Achara in the side of the face!

“Ohhh! That looked vicious….” Caroline winced.

“Eh, sure it looked vicious. But Achara will shake it off.” Kevin shrugged.

The woman staggered into the nearby corner and Johnny came in after her. However, Achara’s striking speed was as quick as a strike from her serpentine namesake, and she used it to catch the oncoming Texan with a pair of quick punches, one to his own exposed ribs, and a follow up jab into his face that caught him between the eyes, dazing him!

The blow drew a warning from the referee, but Achara was still in motion, grabbing Johnny in a clinch position and turning around, putting his back against the corner! She fired a knee strike up into his stomach before she released his head, doubling him over. Then she brought her fist up in an uppercut-like motion, but her arm curled in, and instead of her closed hand striking under his chin, Achara’s elbow was the striking point, sending him back to standing upright, although wobbly legged.

Then, the Thai woman put a hand on his shoulder and then leaped up while pushing up with that hand. As she rose, she slammed her knee up in a brutal strike that caught him under the chin, sending him against the turnbuckles and then sliding down to land in an almost prone position in the corner, his head resting on the bottom turnbuckle as Achara landed.

“Now that’s vicious.” Kevin said to Caroline. “She calls that corner striking combination, well I can’t pronounce it in her native Thai, but her translation is Three Venoms’ Kiss!”

Licking her lips, Achara squatted down, grabbing a hold of Johnny’s trunks and pulling them down, stripping the battered man. With a grin, she tossed them out of the ring as she reached out, stroking his manhood. Despite being rendered nearly unconscious, his rod rose to it’s full length.

Di Mak….” she hissed in Thai. “Not bad, my lost little cowboy.”

Squat walking up to straddle his waist, she guided his cock into her, gasping in pleasure as it slid into her. Her hands took hold of his, looping his arms under the bottom rope as he groaned at the sensation. She took some time to adjust to the dimensions to the hard cock inside her, giving a groan as she felt it settle into her.

“Mmm, this is nice….but I need you with me.” she said as she began to raise and lower herself along the length of his manhood, resting her weight on the balls of her feet.

Taking one of her hands, she put it to the gash along his cheek and then pushed! Johnny gasped in shock and pain as his eyes flew open. His arms caught in the ropes, he thrashed in panic as Achara grabbed a hold of his wrists again, using the leverage of his looped arms to keep him trapped.

“There we go, fully awake now.” she said. “Ohhnnn, yes..” she groaned as she felt his body’s panicked motions move the cock about inside her!

Her eyes locked on his as she leaned forward.

“Mmnn...look at me. That’s it…” she cooed in a voice that was soothing, but also made Johnny’s hair stand on end. The Texan groaned as her sex squeezed his cock, her hips moving that tight cavern up and down.

Her dark eyes held his own wide eyed gaze as she continued to ride him.

“Ahhhh that’s the look. Fear, and desire all rolled into one.” she breathed. “No quips, no jokes? That’s ok, they’d just be in the way now…”

Her hips then shifted motions, grinding about in circular motion, her lower spine weaving about to aid the motion.

“Mnnnhh….oh god….” Johnny moaned out. “Nnngh, no…!”

His arms pulled against hers, and even with the leverage disadvantage he was threatening to pull free!

“Shhh, no.” Achara breathed, her hips picking up pace. “You’re mine now, do you hear me? Your fear, your desire, they belong to me!”

“Oh fuck, this is crazy, you’re crazy….ohhhh god….!” Johnny groaned out loudly. “Ohhhhh my god!”

“Yes, yes that’s it, cum!” Achara encouraged as she felt him losing control. The look of it was plain on his face, and the Asian ran her tongue along her lips of at the sight of it.

Then, with a final slithering motion of her hips and back, she slammed her pussy down on his cock as she felt him start to spurt inside of her!

“Ahhh holy….gawd...damn...it!” he cried out as he erupted inside her!

The referee called for the bell, signaling the fall in Achara’s favor. However the Thai woman kept moving, grinding her pussy along the fading vestiges of Johnny’s cock. Reaching down, she rubbed her fingers briskly over the pearl of her clitoris, sending herself into a shuddering climax, crying out in a rapid burst of Thai before breathing out “Yes….yes!” as the bell continued to ring!

After her climax finished Achara rose to her feet, giving Johnny a smirk as she tossed her hair back over her shoulders.

“And the winner of the fall, with a cowgirl position forced orgasm after her Three Venoms’ Kiss, the Viper!”

“Not bad….I hope you don’t just fold in the next round. That would be so disappointing.” she said as she walked back to her corner.

“Jesus Christ….” Johnny muttered in disbelief as he dragged himself to his feet, eyes on his foe as he retreated to his corner.

“And Achara takes this fall. What’s amazing is that how she can just brutalize foes bigger than her. She truly is one of the better strikers in the SFL, for sure.” Caroline commented to her fellow broadcasters. “And really, what do you do if you’re Whiskey, after going through a fall like that?”

“I’d pray that Achara wants to takes the next fall the same way.” George replied. “I mean, talk about her being hot aside, she is fully capable of delivering knockout strikes with her knees and feet. Whiskey was barely above conscious after that corner attack. The man from Texas may have to head to concussion watch if he takes too many shots like that tonight.”

“I’m kind of with George at this point. I mean, this guy, Whiskey, maybe he’s a decent tag partner for Brandy. But here, alone? No backup, nobody to tag out to, against someone who nearly took that belt off of Mandy?” Kevin shook his head. “Like she said, Achara is going to eat him alive.”

(Phew, managed to finish this fall that I had been working on for awhile. So I hope you guys like Achara, who is represented by former MMA fighter Grace Cleveland! Anyway, as a note on the brief bit of Thai that is in this, I didn't use Thai lettering, choosing instead to have it appear as it appeared spelled in Western lettering. I don't think I'll be able to continue this rapid pace, but I had some days off from work, and no errands to run, so here we are! As always do check out @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]'s SFL stories. The sheer volume and quality of their work is amazing! Thank you for reading, and I hope you're all well out there!)
Attached Images
File Type: png ViperGraceCleavland1.png (51.4 KB, 211 views)
File Type: jpg Viper2.jpg (74.6 KB, 238 views)
File Type: jpg viper31.jpg (153.4 KB, 169 views)

Last edited by Valen; 29-Jan-21 at 21:57.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jan-21, 01:50
Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Objection: After watching the Cobra Kai I don't think Johnny is the bad guy

Achara is a very interesting and a dangereous character. Very good addition to SFL fold. It looks that the boy is in trouble.

Thanks for the continuation.
Old 31-Mar-21, 04:53
Last Achievements

As he settled into the corner, Johnny looked at the approaching ring tech who was bringing him a towel.

“Can you bring me my cooler?” he asked the man.

“You can’t eat or drink anything from it, and you can’t have anything from it on your person when the round starts.” the tech replied, eyeing him suspiciously.

“Ice, man. I just need some ice….” Johnny sighed, motioning at the gasp on his cheek.

Nodding, the tech brought him the cooler Tiffany left. Although he stood on the apron, and kept a hold of it, he opened it, letting Johnny take a handful of ice that he promptly wrapped in the towel.

The Texan would nod in appreciation as he pressed the cold compress against his face, after he used it to wipe away the blood.

After a few minutes, the commentators were talking amongst themselves.

“Well, he’s doing a good job of self doctoring himself during the rest period. But that doesn’t solve his problem of dealing with Achara when the round starts.” Caroline commented.

“Yeah. Whiskey has shown himself to be quicker than the Beast, and the Wildcat for that matter. But so far, Achara has taken the edge on speed here.” George said. “And she hits hard. The guy may be bigger than her, but when she gets a hard elbow or kick in, she absolutely rocks him!”

“We’ll see how much more the cowboy is willing to take before he decides to throw in the towel. Speaking of towels though, the ringside attendant is asking for Whiskey to give up the one he’s using, which means we must be close to starting the next fall.”

Handing over the towel, which now had spots of red on it, to be disposed of, Johnny would bounce up and down lightly on the balls of his feet, getting his blood moving faster as the second fall grew near. His lips were pressed tight together, brow furrowed in thought as studied his opponent.

In her corner, Achara would bring herself to a full standing position, throwing a few practice punches before raising her knee up to slap loudly against the cupped palm of her hand, her eyes on the taller man across the ring.

The bell rang, and Johnny came out of his corner more warily. He and Achara circled each other, until the Texan suddenly attacked! He came in with a looping right hook. The Thai woman knew that such a slow strike had to be a feint. She lunged in, getting inside his reach before he could launch whatever real attack he had in mind!

The Asian would strike with a close range kick that aimed low, at the side of his ankle, making him grunt in pain as it struck. Smiling Achara struck at the limb again and again, then again, a rapid fire burst of blows that sent him stumbling back.

“I bet you think you’re tough, don’t you?” she said. “You hit the gym, got some muscle, a little pro wrestling training and you think you’re big and bad. News flash, you’re not. Ryaahh!”

She came in at a run, leg swinging in a low slashing kick at the same leg she had battered, striking with enough force to kick it out from under him! The Texan reeled on one leg and Achara followed it up by stepping in and slamming an elbow into the side of his head.

However, Johnny got his guard up, blocking the strike! Then he grabbed her, holding with his hands in a clinching position behind her head slamming a knee up into her stomach!

Holding onto her, he suddenly pivoted, using his greater mass to yank her about so her back was to the ropes! A second knee kept her staggering before he put two hands to her chest and pushed hard and sent her stumbling a few steps into the ropes and then bouncing back! When she came back, she was greeted by the Texan exploding up from a crouching position he had assumed, striking her with the heel of his palm in an upperwards, thrusting motion, under her jaw! The force of the blow blasted Achara up before she landed on her back, making the crowd gasp in shock!

“What in the world!?” George exclaimed as the Viper scrambled into the ropes for safety. “Whiskey comes back, firing his knees to the midsection while holding Achara, but transitions into an uppercut when he pushes her into the ropes!”

“That was a closed fist! Ref!” Kevin yelled.

“That was delivered with the palm, totally legal. I’ve seen blows like it come from wrestlers who’ve seen some form of martial arts training.” Caroline said.

Achara used the ropes to pull herself to her feet. Turning about, she regarded Johnny with an even expression as he stood in the center of the ring, waiting for her to come off the ropes. Then smiled, showing her teeth.

“Oooh….cowboy….” she said in a breathy tone. “Think you’ve got more in you?”

She came in with an odd rush, moving off to the side before lunging in at a diagonal angle. Slipping inside, she struck with a solid blow to Johnny ribs! However, at the same time, Achara’s head rocked back as struck by another, thrusting palm strike to the point of her chin.

The two stumbled away from each other, Achara shaking her head dazedly.

Johnny recovered first, and lunged at Achara, grabbing her and pulling her head down as he raised his leg, blasting her with a knee lift! Wobbly legged, Achara stumbled as the Texan spun around, delivering a spinning heel kick that drove his heel into the side of the Asian’s jaw. Achara whirled with the force of the blow as she went down, rolling out of the ring!

“Whoa whoa whoa!” Kevin called out. “What is this!? What kind of country western redneck does martial arts? Hitting with spinning kicks and crap!”*

“Walker, Texas Ranger.” George replied with a straight face, which made Kevin give a snarl of disgust as he went on. “Did you not see the enzuigiri Johnny hit the Beast with?”

“Well trading with Achara there must have hurt Whiskey as well.” Caroline commented as Johnny neglected to pursue the Thai woman, instead waiting in the ring as he held his ribs for a moment.

In the back, Johnny's partner Tiffany was watching on a TV mounted on the wall.

"Come on, Johnny. Why are you trying to beat this bitch at her game?" She muttered.

Back in the ring, Johnny would straighten up,* looked for Achara as the count to twenty went on. At ten, suddenly her head popped up over the apron like some kind of jack in the box, as she smiled at the Texan in the ring. Then, she slithered back in the ring.

“You do know something." she said with a smile as she stood up. "What is it? Oh no don't tell me, don't spoil the surprise."

She raised her fists.

"Xô phracêā! It's been so long since I've had a stand up fight!"

With that she advanced with a rapid patter of bare feet on canvas! John responded by sidestepping but she moved with him, swinging a kick in from the direction he tried to retreat to, cutting off his escape while striking him in the ribs, which was the same side he was favoring!

He staggered away from the Asian, getting an arm down low to protect his ribs, leaving his head exposed looking down at the mat.

Licking her lips in anticipation of landing a devastating strike, Achara would take a few steps back, then moved in with more pattering of her feet on the mat, running forward then leaping up! Curling her arm back, she would bring her elbow slashing down as she descended!

However, her eyes widened as, right after her jump, as the Texan exploded forward, his leg lashing out with a superkick! Johnny had heard the slap of her feet against the mat, and counted the steps, and interpreted the suddenly ending of them as Achara's jump!

The crowd let out a loud roar of surprise as Johnny's foot crashed full on into her face!

Driven to the mat, Achara rolled onto her side, a dazed look in her eyes. Johnny would quickly tear off her bikini bottoms, which she had only moved to the side to expose her pussy to fuck him in the first fall, then throw them into the crowd. The fans roared in anticipation of him getting erotic payback, which Johnny had every intent of doing.

But at the last moment he changed his mind. Achara demonstrated an ability to rally back after hard impacts, and he didn't really want to be exposed trying to perform cunnilingus or something else sexual on her when she came to.

But they were in the middle of the ring...and for all her toughness….she was still a small woman.

So instead he rolled her onto her front and knelt over her. Taking her right leg, the Texan tucked it under his arm and braced the bare foot against his chest. Leaning forward, he laced his fingers together under her chin, then pulled back, finishing applying a leg hook camel clutch!

"Nnnyyaaaahhhh!" The Viper screamed out as she felt pain jolting through her back and trapped leg! The agony burned away the dazed haze she had found herself in after taking the superkick! "Oh you bastard!"

That was followed by a rapid burst of Thai that Johnny could only guess was more of the same in her own language.

"Oh wow! Look at that! Her foot is on her own shoulder!" George pointed out.

"No matter how flexible you are, having someone bend your back while contorting your leg cannot be good for you!" Caroline added.

"No, no way, Achara can take it!" Kevin objected.

The Thai woman's face was a mask of agony. She tried to push herself up with her arms to take pressure off her back to no avail!

Still she would scream "No!" when the ref asked if she wanted to submit!

Pressing in closer, Johnny was aware of his cock rubbing against the swell of Achara's ass. The Asian woman felt it too, but to his surprise, she rocked her hips, as if trying to find a way to take his rod into her. Deciding against that, he angled his cock away from her, and cranked back with his arms and while leaning way back!

"Auuughh! Fucker...oh you fucking bastard...!" Achara cursed as she began to try to get her free leg under her to try and push and drag her way to the ropes. But she couldn't budge her weight and his combined!

She reached up and back her fingers desperately seeking the Texan's face and eyes.

"Holy Christ!" He exclaimed as he barely avoided having a hooked finger slash across his eye!

Then Johnny adjusted his grip on her head, and shoved it downwards, roughly slamming her face into the mat, once, then twice!

"Auugghn…!" She grunted in pain with each thump of her features against the canvas!

He then put his hands under her chin, lifting her head back up, bending her back and spine again. But what worried Achara was she could also feel the muscles in her thigh starting to stretch and give, as well as pressure building in her knee!

"Give up!" Johnny yelled into her ear. "I can and will break you in half you crazy bitch!"

Knowing that the Texan could do more lasting damage to her if she stayed in this hold, and her chances of escape were dwindling fast!

Reaching out, she tapped her hand against the mat, submitting the fall to her opponent!

"There it is! The Viper tapped out!" George cried out!

"Indeed. And with a wicked twist on the old school camel clutch!" Caroline added as Kevin just shook his head. "The Viper couldn't fight her way out of it!"

"The winner of the second fall with a leg trap camel clutch….Whiskey!" The announcer called.

Letting go of the Asian woman and breaking the hold, Johnny rose to his feet!

Achara rolled onto her side, holding her leg as Johnny stood looking down on her.

"Yeah? What were you were saying? That I didn't belong, that Tiff was my meal ticket to staying around these parts,:" he said, throwing her earlier statements back at her before squatting down, speaking to her directly. "When I beat you- and I will beat you, we'll see who belongs. Think on that for a sec while I go freshen up."

With that he stood up and went to his corner, leaving Achara to pull herself up and retreat to her own….

"Whiskey gets the tapout to take this fall. This guy, I'm tellin' you, he's starting to impress me." George said. "When paired with Brandy, his quicker speed stands as the counterpoint to her strength. But here in singles we get to see him use a lot more of his skillset and I've gotta say, the cowboy is surprising me."

Kevin shook his head.

"Yeah he got a flash of greatness here. But we'll see how it goes the next fall. He poked the snake, now he's about to get the fangs." He said.

"The Viper is already a highly aggressive competitor. She'll be out to reassert herself in the next fall."

In the back, Johnny's partner and stepsister Tiffany shook her head.

"Well, I'll be damned. You caught the bitch looking with that damn superkick. Betcha she won't let that happen again." She said, as if she were there and her partner could hear her. "You'd better break out the black hat for the next round…."

Last edited by Valen; 31-Mar-21 at 15:47.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Mar-21, 12:51
Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valen [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
"The winner of the match with a leg trap camel clutch….Whiskey!" The announcer called
I am confused. Isn't it 1-1?
Old 31-Mar-21, 15:48
Last Achievements

You're right! Totally missed that mistake >.>
The Following User Says Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Oct-21, 21:04
Last Achievements

As the bell rang to start the third fall, Johnny came out of his corner in a steady advance. After forcing Achara to tap out, he was determined to stay on the offensive. He knew the Asian woman would be wary, and fighting more defensively.

Which showed that sometimes, he knew nothing at all.

Achara let out a blood curdling yell and came out of her corner when Johnny reached the mid-point between them. Pushing off the turnbuckle with a foot, she got an extra burst of speed at her start, closing the distance!

She struck with an almost berserk fury, but still in tone with her martial skill. The bigger man reeled as a quick one-two series of punches was followed by a side swiping elbow across his jawline!

"And now, the Viper his striking like a woman possessed!" Caroline called the action.

The Texan was taken aback, not expecting this kind of all out offense from the Viper right after she lost a fall! His back hit the ropes, halting any further retreat.

Grabbing Johnny's arm, Achara whipped the Texan into the ropes! As he came bouncing back, she took a running start, and then jumped up for a high knee strike!

But Whiskey anticipated that angle of attack from the smaller, more agile woman. Stopping himself short, he also took to the air, jumping up and kicking out with his longer legs, stopping her in mid-air with a standing dropkick to the Asian's chest that drove the air out of her before sending her to land in a heap on the mat!

"Oh that was insane! The height that both of these competitors can jump is incredible, but Achara just hit a roadblock full on with her chest!" George commented excitedly!

Scrambling to his feet, Johnny hurried over to the fallen Viper as she drummed her heels on the mat, the pain from the unexpected mid-air impact enough to temporarily stop even someone as used to getting hit as she was! Quickly he pulled her to her feet, pushing the Thai woman coughing and wheezing into the corner.

"Ok you bitch, time to really hear you scream." The Texan snarled as he drew back his hand and let it fly in a wicked knife edge chop across her chest! His aim was true, striking the bare skin of her upper chest!

Achara let out a cry and started to stagger out of the corner, past Whiskey, clutching her chest. But the dark haired man pulled her back by the one of the strings of her bikini top and then cracked another chop across her chest, drawing another scream from the Asian! He followed it up with a quick forearm blow to the side of her jaw, cutting her yell off!

Keeping things moving, he grabbed the straps of her bikini, pulling at the garment.

But Achara surged to life, grabbing Johnny's head and then slamming her own into it with a hard headbutt!

"Gahhh!" The Texan cried out as their skulls met sharply!

As he reeled backwards, Achara hurried stripped off the bikini top, which was now barely hanging on anyway.

"Why didn't you say you wanted to kickbox in the nude?" She said with a wild grin.

"Whatever….gets you going…" the Texan replied.

Whiskey shook his head, managing to get his guard up as Achara came on. She feinted with her right leg but then lunged with a right jab that the Texan blocked even as the ref warned her about closed fists.

But now she was inside…

The Thai woman curled her arm then sent an elbow slashing across at Johnny's jaw!

He was getting wise to some of her strikes however, and managed to bring his guard up!

But the power of the strike still pushed him back, and that gave Achara enough separation to strike with a hard front roundhouse kick at his exposed side!

Johnny screamed as he felt the hard bone of her shin slam into his ribs!

The Viper smiled at the sound and let Johnny retreat, grabbing at his wounded side.

"Aw, my lost little country boy. So far from home. You're not in your little league anymore. You stepped into my world...where there are bright lights and shiny things. But there is also so much danger, so much to fear. Like me…." She told him.

"Ohhh…." Kevin hissed in mock sympathy. "Achara still does a lot of traditional Muay Thai training, you guys know? Her legs are crazy strong, and she told me her shin bones have been hardened by her training.. Getting kicked like that, when she lands it perfect like that, it can feel getting a baseball bat swung at you! The cowboy is finding out exactly what kind of damage the Viper is capable of inflicting!"

Achara would stalk forward as Johnny squared up again, blood starting to well up from the cut on his cheek again, making her lick her lips at the sight. He raised his fists, but she also saw how his weight rested lightly on his feet as they edged towards each other.

Johnny struck suddenly as Achara tried to lunge back in. A sudden low kick at her knee stopped her advance, and then a hard closed fist uppercut caught her under her jaw, that made the crowd give an 'Oooohhh!' of shock, while drawing a loud warning from the referee!

It was a blow that might have knocked out another, less resilient foe, but this only left her weaving, a dazed look in her eyes. Still, she might have collapsed to the mat if the Texan hadn't quickly Irish whipped her into a corner, where she hit the turnbuckle with her spine!

Still rattled by the uppercut, Achara didn't notice when Johnny hung one of her legs up on the second rope.

Kneeling in front of her, Johnny ran his tongue along the lips of her pussy, drawing a dazed moan from the Asian as her clit was met with a series of rapid fluttering motions.

"Uh oh…" George said to his broadcast colleagues. "We've seen him take an orgasmic submission from the Wildcat through oral so we can be sure he knows what he's doing down there."

"Unlike you George…." Kevin shot in with a zinger at his colleague's dignity.

"Judging from the sudden look on the Viper's face, she might be inclined to agree with you George…." Caroline replied.

"Xo….Xi ba…!" (Oh….fuck…!) she moaned in Thai as she shook her head, dark hair flying about, trying to clear it even as her sex started to warm to Whiskey's nimble tongue.

More aware of her situation, Achara would bring her free leg up, slamming her knee into Whiskey's chest! It lacked it's usual power due to her awkward position, but it was enough to send Johnny backwards.

"You're good at that. I'll have to make sure to sit on your face after I win this….!" The Asian called.

She quickly unhooked her leg as the Texan scrambled to her feet.

The Viper heard a yell as she came out of the corner! Looking up, she saw Whiskey running at her, intent on rushing her back into the corner!

Smiling as she mentally measured the kick in her head, Achara would explode forward, her leg thrusting forward in a push kick at the man's chest! Between the force of her kick and his oncoming momentum, she figured that would be enough impact to knock the soul out of his body!

However, her calculations didn't take into account Johnny's sudden almost on a dime stop!

His hands caught her by the ankle. Then Johnny would twist his body around while falling to the mat, suddenly executing a dragon screw that sent Achara spinning to the mat, while torquing the knee joint!

Keeping a hold of the Viper's leg, Johnny got back to his feet, then jumped up, driving an elbow into the same knee, drawing a shriek of pain...and alarm!

Achara knew the danger of having her knee damaged, and the Texan's attacks seemed to be zeroing on that vulnerable joint!

Johnny would deliver a few kicks to the back of the knee, making Achara writhe in pain. Then he dragged her towards the nearest corner by a foot.

When they got close, he dropped down, rolling under the ropes as she laid in quiet pain, feet pointed towards the corner. Then Whiskey seized her legs.

"No, you wouldn't...no! No, no!" Achara cried out her eyes widening.

But Johnny gave a sharp pull on both ankles! The unyielding steel post greeted the bare crotch of the Viper, drawing a screech of pain from her, and groans of sympathy from the crowd.

Whiskey wasn't done though. He crossed Achara's legs in a four shaped pattern, while raising one of his own to place it over her ankle! Then he hopped up, hanging onto Achara's straightened leg, locking in a hanging figure four leg lock!

"AHHHHHHGGHHHHHAAA!" Achara screamed, sitting up straight, clawing at her trapped leg and knee, which were wrapped around the steel of the ring post!

The ref rolled out of the ring, going to where the Texan was hanging, tormenting his foe!

"Break the hold! Do it! You've got til five!"

Then the official began to count!

At the last second, Johnny released the hold and rolled back to his feet. Achara gave a gasp of relief, but that turned into another yell of pain as the Texan grabbed the leg he had been targeting and slammed it's knee against the post!

"Hey!" The referee admonished Whiskey. "Keep it in the ring, come on!"

It seemed like Whiskey was going to obey the instruction, but only rolled in the ring to grab Achara's leg while breaking the referee's ring out count.

Then he dragged her out to dump her on the mats outside the ring. Grabbing a handful of hair, he used it as a handhold to pull her to her feet, before then driving her head against the hard edge of the ring apron!

Achara clutched her head and limped away from the Texan.

"Where did all this come from?!" George exclaimed! "Whiskey is showing a vicious streak he hasn't shown during his short time here! I thought the Viper was supposed to be the one scaring him, but right now she looks like she's trying to run for her life!"

"No, it's more strategy and mind games!" Kevin protested. "She is going to turn this around any second!"

Watching in the back, Whiskey's partner and stepsister Brandy, smiled.
"Looks like you found that black hat after all." She said to herself.

Outside the ring, as Johnny approached her, Achara turned back towards him and launched herself off her good leg, drawing back her elbow to bring it slashing down at the Texan's head!

"See what I-holy crap!" Kevin began, but his sentence ended in a sudden exclamation as Johnny moved to the side, revealing to Achara he had been standing in front of the ring steps! To add to the Thai woman's sudden problem, as she went by, Whiskey gave a sudden push to her back to send her sailing right into the side of the steel steps!

Achara struck them hard with her shoulder and arm, the impact making a resounding boom that made the crowd gasp in shock! She landed in a heap at ringside, curling into a ball as her legs kicked in agony!

"And now Whiskey sends the Viper hard into the steel steps!" Caroline exclaimed. "I don't know what's got into him, but he has been almost brutal this fall…."

Wasting no time, the dark haired Texan crossed the distance between them, grabbing her and rolling her under the bottom rope and into the ring. He followed her in, also rolling into the ring and hopping to his feet.

Achara would get to a standing position, favoring her hurt leg heavily as the Texan approached her, a smirk on his face.

"You've….got...nothing to laugh at, you hick." She snarled at him.

"I don't know, it's kinda funny. Considering all the shit you talked, and now you're the one hobbling around like a wounded duck…." He responded.

With that, the Texan feinted a kick at the side of Achara's battered knee that sent her dodging to the side to avoid the assumed contact!

Compensating by moving to intercept her, Johnny grabbed her around the waist! He then spun around behind her, lifting her up.

But before he could complete the German suplex he was thinking of, she threw an elbow backwards, into the side of his head.

The blow made Johnny stagger backwards.

Tossing a look back over her shoulder, Achaea smiled as she measured the distance for another skull crushing Pele kick!

Throwing herself into a backflip, she lashed out with her leg. But Whiskey had already been a victim of that attack once. Taking a step back, the Texan caught her leg, letting the Thai woman land on her hands and knee!

Holding the leg, Johnny stepped forward and knelt down, folding the limb at the knee over the back of his head and neck, and using his left arm over her foot to brace it in place. The motion made Achara roll onto her side, allowing the cowboy to grab her arm with his left hand, securing both her arm and leg and securing the stretch muffler!

"Nnnnnaaaahhh!" The Asian screamed out, the leg, her oh so punished leg, was stretched and torqued in the hold!

Looking down, Johnny saw Achara's folded leg, and her position lying on her side had exposed his opponent's pussy! Using his right hand, he ran two fingers along the lips of her sex, and then into it's depths...

They both gasped!

Achara, at the sensation of the Texan's fingers as they provided an erotic counter point to the pain surging in her leg.

Johnny...because the woman was absolutely drenched!

"I think I'm starting to get you. Well, a little bit, anyway." He told her softly.

As he spoke, he rubbed his fingers along the inner walls of her pussy, as the pad of his thumb ground against her clitoris…

"Oooouuuu…." Was the Viper's only reply.

"You love fighting. Conflict. You love proving your dominance over an opponent." He told her in a raspy growl. "Fucking me, after knocking me senseless. That was a huge thrill for you, wasn't it?"

He suddenly, and roughly shoved Achara onto her hands and knees, keeping a grip on her wrist! Before she could scramble away, the Asian felt him twist her arm behind her back! His other hand pushed on the back of her head, forcing her face to the mat!

"Ahhhhnnn!" The Viper cried out as she felt his cock lance into her pussy, feeling beyond vulnerable as his hips slapped against her!

Vulnerable….and also beyond aroused!

"But I bet you get a bigger thrill being on the receiving end, don't you?" Whiskey asked in a whisper. "To have someone defeat you….conquer you….then utterly fucking ravish you."

"Nooooo!" Achara yelled back defiantly!

But….Johnny felt her womanhood give a strong pulse around his hard rod.

".....Liar." He told her.

The sound of his flesh meeting hers was caught by the ringside mics, loudly resounding throughout the arena, along with her cries of mingled defiance and lust!

"You want this...." Whiskey said, his hips rolling in steady practiced motions.

"No….fuck you, farmboy….!" The Asian woman snarled back at him.

"Oh, you like being the aggressor.. But what really gets things going for you is when someone takes your best shots and still manages to fight back, put you down and take control…"

Taking a risk on his hypothesis, Whiskey took his hand off her head, and used it to reach around her hip. Bringing it around her hip, his fingers went to her clitoris, and was not surprised to find it hard, and she visibly shuddered at the brush of his fingertips over it!

"Now this isn't the first time someone has done it. In this league? Not even close to the first, I bet. But what really is throwing you for a loop is, I'm supposed to be the lost country boy. Fresh off the bus. But yet, here you are….face down, ass up for someone you thought was a rookie you could bully with your martial arts.. And that is probably flipping switches you didn't know you had."

Her eyes widened in realization.

"Yes…oh god….yes...." Achara said, her voice whimpering against the mat as her focus cracked...and then shattered.

Johnny's hips suddenly began to thrust faster and harder. The motions sent his cock pistoning in and out of Achara's pussy, making the woman cry out in a sharp yell of pleasure!

"Fuck...yes that's it! Do it….fuck me!" She cried out loudly! "Fuck my pussy….use it….!"

"Oh….my, the Viper is certainly taking a pounding." Caroline said, a bemused smile on her face. "And enjoying it, no less."

George grinned at Kevin, whose lips were pressed together tightly.

"I don't think the Viper expected things to go like this. But Whiskey has saddled up, and is really riding her hard…" he said. "I don't think she can last-"

"Ohhhh tung jud...yes! Yes, oh my god yeeeesssss!" Achara reached her climax with a final loud cry that trailed off as she slumped down onto the mat, her juices coating Johnny's cock!

The Texan would pull his hard cock out of her, glistening and shiny with the juices of her womanhood's surrender, and stood up as the red raised his hand in victory!

"The winner of the match, through a doggy style forced orgasm, Whiskey!"

Hearing that brought Achara back to her senses, making her realize how the match ended. Humiliated, she rose to her knees, her face bright red as the ref motioned for Johnny to take her as tribute.

"The Viper goes down tonight, and I have to say, given what she said before the match, she may have not been prepared for the fight she got from the Texan." George commented.

"She should have had him." Kevin said with a shake of his head. "There's no way some indy league hayseed can beat the Viper!"

"Achara has a tendency to sometimes underestimate lower ranked and rookie opponents that led her into tight spots, and even some losses." Caroline replied. "Already, Whiskey and Brandy gave the reigning tag champions a close match, and Brandy has defeated the Beast in singles competition. You cannot underestimate either one of them. Achara may not be in high of a standing as the Beast, but still. And it looks like Whiskey is about to seal his win over the Viper...

The dark haired Texan stepped forward, standing in front of his beaten foe.

"Whatever you want to do, do it. I'm yours…." Achara told him, her eyes coming to rest on his still hard manhood as he stood in front of her.

She began to lean forward in her kneeling position, her mouth opening...

However, Whiskey put his palm against her forehead, stopping her. Johnny then shook his head no at her, making her eyes widen in shock!

"Whoa now...whoa. Sorry, lady, but I'm just not in the mood for loser tonight. Hit the bricks." He told her, making the crowd now gasp at the disrespect as he shoved her away.

Her eyes gave him a look of disbelief, injured pride, and fury as she looked up at him. First, he defeated her, and now he refused to take the tribute that victory earned him?! He should be relishing the chance to have her! But instead, he's sending her away, as if she's not worth his time?! Her eyes burned a hole in the Texan's back as he turned away from her, as the referee told her she could leave the ring.

But then Johnny turned around and went back to her, agitation in his steps, his hand over his ribs where her last kick caught him.

"Did you think I'd forget what you said before the match started?" he hissed at her angrily, the words meant for the two of them. "You called me a coward, and implied that I'm deadweight to my partner, that we got special favors from that guy, Mizanin! I get wanting to protect your reputation, establish dominance, and all of that. Takes jabs at me being country, I don't care. Bring up us being the new kids on the block, it's fine. I'll crack jokes back. But to say we're taking shortcuts, as if we ain't got the courage to take you and your league-mates on, and then try to use your martial arts to bully and frighten me...maybe even try to injure me?! What? To make me quit this place? Fuck that and fuck you."

His eyes bore into hers.

"Just so we're clear on why this is happening. Now get out. I'm going to spend the time I have left tonight having a drink with someone "

The Viper rolled under the ropes, slowly walking backwards up the ramp towards the back.

With that done, Whiskey flashed a grin at the ringside tech from earlier, who had brought him ice from his cooler, then held up the number two with his fingers, sending her running to his cooler. Soon, two beers, one after another, came flying into the ring, where they were deftly caught by the Texan!

Cracking one open, then the other, he invited the tech into the ring.

"And bring a towel if you could!" Whiskey added loudly!

As she came into the ring, Johnny handed her a beer then took the towel. With one hand taken up by the other beer he was holding, the Texan tried to wrap the towel around his middle with his free hand, only to fumble it and drop it to the mat.

A second attempt ended the same way.

Picking the towel up, Johnny held it towards the tech who had been eyeing his predicament with both amusement and some interest.

"A little help? I seem to be having some trouble…." He said with a grin, the ringside mics picking up his voice.

The ring tech blushed a bright red.

"Did the other techs put you up to this? Tomorrow is my birthday, you see….." She said, embarrassed and looking away from Johnny's naked, and toned body.

"No...but happy birthday all the same!" He said. "I just meant to share a beer in thanks for bringing me the ice earlier. But now we can drink to your early birthday, I guess. Or we will, once I'm dressed for the occasion. I mean, you can hold the beers, and I can take care of the towel-"

"Let me take care of it…" She cut in.

Shaking her head, the tech handed him the beer back as she took the towel from him.

Outside the ring, a seething Achara watched as the other woman wrapped the towel around Johnny's waist, covering him.

The tech gave a brief laugh as her hand 'accidentally' brushed over his hard rod as she wrapped the large towel around his waist.

"Whoa, watch yourself. My friend there might be on a hair trigger after all the action a bit earlier. And it would just be embarrassing if I came from a ring tech touching me after I outfucked a professional sex wrestler…." Johnny told her with a grin.

Although he didn't add it would be embarrassing for Achara, whose womanhood had failed to make him cum, the message was received loud and clear as the Asian woman stomped her way up the entrance ramp and into the back.

Once covered, Whiskey handed the tech the beer, the two of them toasting before chugging the beers! As his music began to play, Johnny finished his, crushing the can in his hand to show it was empty.

He gave an amused grin as the tech did the same a second later, applauding her as the crowd also cheered...

However, Whiskey's music stopped as the voice of the manager of the SFL, Mike 'the Miz' Mizanin called out "Whoa, Whoa, whoa….whoa….whoa."

He walked down the ramp, arm in arm with the gorgeous Maryse, his wife, who was clad in a white mini dress adorned with clear sparkling stones and high heels, as he also used a cane to balance his weight, the lingering effects of the injury that ended his wrestling days.

The power couple entered the ring, and Maryse stalked over to the ring tech, making a 'shoo' gesture at her that sent her scurrying out of the ring. That accomplished, she stood at the Miz's side.

"Nice as it is to see a performer acknowledge our hard working staff, if you're not going to give the fans a little after-show entertainment, I figured I'd take the time to conduct a little business. Do you mind?" The manager asked.

Johnny shrugged.
"Sure thing, boss. How's the leg?" He replied in a friendly tone, drawing a frown from the Miz, who didn't like to be reminded about the injury.

Maryse leaned light on her husband's side while giving the Texan a disapproving look.

"Ok...Whiskey is it? I have to say, you beating the Viper, that's interesting. That woman has been in contention for the IC belt before, and to be honest I was thinking of giving her a shot when the tournament resolved itself." He said. "But then, you show up and just prove to be a real snake charmer. Totally unexpected! Kind of shook things up!"

"Well, always glad to put on a show." Whiskey said. "If you don't mind, I should go-"

"In fact, I'm tempted to throw you into the Intercontinental title hunt right this minute. To give you a spot in the tournament!" The Miz said, drawing a gasp and cheer from the crowd.

"Hey, wait a minute! I never said anything about wanting a shot at the IC title!" Whiskey protested over the noise!

It was already bad enough that people thought that he and Tiffany were 'jumping the line' by debuting against the tag team champions. Now the Miz wanted to put him in a tournament that Tiffany had already won a place in?!

"You know what, you're right. Gotta think bigger. Besides, the Intercontinental title has been getting a lot of attention these days, while another title's scene has been oh so quiet, and that won't do." The Miz said. "You know what? It's been a good while since we and the fans have seen the Killer Queen in action. Far longer since we've seen her World title defended outside of a pay-per-view. You, cowboy, are going to saddle up and ride, cause next week it's you and the Killer Queen in this very ring!"

The crowd let out a cheer at the suggestion, while Johnny stared, lips pressed together to keep the shock and anger off of his face.

"Bonne chance…." Maryse said, wishing him good luck in French. "I'm jealous, you know. Getting to fight for the World title, going up against the Killer Queen, the belt on the line. The friends you made in the league cheering you on. And if you win, me and so many others will be lining up to take you on…."

Waving good-bye, Maryse would sit on the second rope, while holding the top one open for the Miz.

"I like you, Tex. Have a good match next week. I want to start seeing the World Title come up more when the SFL is talked about." The Miz said as he left the ring, with Maryse following along with him, leaving Johnny shaking his head with a frown on his face.

(Hi all! I know it's been a long time since I last posted, and I'm sorry about that. Between life, work, and a big case of writer's block/fatigue, I wound up being away a lot longer than I intended. As always I'd like to thank Lac for letting me write in his setting, and Batman4life for providing advice and inspiration for these stories! As for what's next, Johnny vs the Killer Queen is in the future, but before that there will be there will be the set up and eventual match involving a member of the roster who has been absent for awhile. Anyway, thank you all for reading this, and please, check out Batman4life's Tales of the SFL series, as well as Lac's Mixed Sexfighting: Hunter vs Wildcat!)

Last edited by Valen; 21-Oct-21 at 22:05.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Dec-21, 19:11
Last Achievements

Backstage, in the hallways of the arena Johnny met up with Tiffany after his match with Achara, and the Miz's announcement.

"Holy hell! You went out there, won your first singles match, and now you’re up against Dana for the title?!” Tiffany stated the obvious out loud to her partner as they walked towards the dressing and locker rooms. “Kinda rude though, the way you just bounced Shorty out of the ring just to share a drink with that ring assistant.”

“Don’t get me started on Achara, that fucking cunt. She knew what she was doing...using her elbows to cut me, trying to break a rib. Some things should be out of bounds.” Johnny snarled. He was carrying a small bag that had his casual clothes inside.

“Was it the hits...or the fact she pretty much said you’re a loser hanging on the skirts I don’t wear, just 'cause I beat Braddie-boy?” Tiffany replied with a raised eyebrow.

“Not to mention accusing us of being in Mizanin’s pocket.” Johnny replied acidly. “But yes...her words and her hits, both crossed lines with me.”

“Yeah well given what happened just now, it seems that rumor has totally been disproven…” His stepsister’s sarcasm was evident in her voice. “But, she’s not wrong though. We *are* in the Miz’s pocket. We just don’t have a choice. Us and every transfer from other leagues, our booking, even any partnerships and teams we belong to can be changed if he wants it, if you read our contracts right.”

“The Miz isn’t wrong either, in a way…” Johnny mused.

“What do you mean?”

“Dana and her title. I mean, just in the time I’ve been here, she’s had some lackluster title defenses that she’s easily won. There is actually more buzz about the IC title tournament than there is about the World title.” Johnny said. “Skipping a newcomer ahead to fight for the world title generates buzz about the belt. If I wasn’t so convinced that getting that title on his wife’s waist was his endgame, I’d almost respect it.”

“Not to mention there is the added drama of us being friendly with Justin, Emma, Hunter and Amy, all people who are people Dana has been hanging with.” Tiffany said as they got near the shower room

“Yeah, but he couldn’t know that, right?” Johnny said.

He shook his head.

"Look I'll meet you at the bar they set up on one of the upper floors." The dark haired man told Tiffany.

"Right. The Afterglow." She replied with a grin. "Now we won't have to leave the building for after show 'refreshments'".

A few minutes later, Johnny was in the shower room. Passing Ruby Ryder, he respectfully mimed tipping a hat to her as she exited the large communal shower. She gave him a distracted smile in return. Not that Johnny blamed her. Her match earlier in the night with the Tigress was a pretty physical affair that ended in a loss for her.

Turning on the water and setting it to hot, the Texan let it fall onto his upturned face with a contented sigh.

Johnny rested his forehead against the tile, letting the water sluice down his back.

If only the pains of his recent match with Achara, and the stress of the Miz's machinations, could be washed away as easily as the sweat.

Closing his eyes, his let his mind drift, sighing as the hot water relaxed the tense muscles.

Content, Johnny simply remained in that position, letting time drift by…..

Then he felt a hand curl around the limp shaft of his cock giving it a soft squeeze.

"-the hell!?"

The Texan would spin about, surprised out of his reverie, making the other person release his member.

"We need to talk…" Achara said with a smile. The Viper had taken advantage of his distraction to get intimately close to him, and had been completely silent until now.

She was also completely naked.

"We've got nothing to talk about." Johnny replied coolly. "I get that you've got a reputation to uphold and all. But where I come from there are lines you don't cross, even when you wear a black hat. And trying to seriously injure your fellow league-mates is one of them."

"What do you mean? That little love mark of a gash on your cheek? Please, that won't even scar. And if it does...well, you'll wear it well." Achara said, pressing close to him. She drew a wince and a hiss from him as her hand pressed against his side, near his bruised ribs.

"Ohhhh….you mean your ribs…" She said with a smile. "Mmm, you'll be fine. I can tell when I break bones. You weren't in any real danger, my lost farm boy."

Her hand drifted downwards, finding his manhood, finding him hard as he reacted from the closeness of her, and the sheer appeal of the woman.

"Everything seems to be in working order." She added, stroking him.

However, she slid back a step as the Texan backed her away with a one handed push.

"If I have to fuck you in the ring to win a match, I'll do it. But outside the ropes, I want nothing to do with you." He told her.

Achara narrowed her eyes.

"You're being really touchy over something so trivial." She said. "People get knocked around all the time. Even in another league, that's true so you can't-"

Her eyes widened again as she realized something.

"No, you've probably taken your fair share of hard knocks. But….I scared you, didn't I? You may have overcome it, but for awhile there, in the ring, you were afraid." She said in a knowing tone. "What's the matter? The macho man from the south can't take being outfought by a girl that barely comes up to his chest?" She smirked, taking a step forward.

"Now, now. Surely you know that 'no means no' goes for everyone." A new feminine voice cut in before Johnny could reply, making both of them look towards the owner.

Achara turned as a lithe, blonde figure walked into the large open shower room.

"Really, though. Take a hint, girlfriend. The guy isn't picking up what you're putting down." Melanie Taylor, better known as Bux Bunny, continued, crossing her arms over her bare chest. "And since he isn't, why don't you let meto tag in. I need to have a few words with Tex here…"

Achara looked back and forth between the newcomer and Johnny.

"Alright. I tried to settle this in a way that both of us could enjoy. Bury the hatchet as they say. But fine, have it your way. I'll see you in the ring again, Johnny. And next time I won't be so gentle."

With that, she strode past Mel, who stepped aside to let her pass.

"Melanie, right? Thanks for stepping in there." Johnny nodded to the flaxen haired woman after a moment.

"Sure, no trouble. Out of curiosity, why didn't you take her up on her….offer?" Mel asked after she was certain Achara had left. "I mean, you have every right to say no to anyone...buuut…."

"Right. She's gorgeous. Who would say no to a pretty face like that?" Johnny gave a wry grin. "Ain't gonna lie, before that match I would have jumped at the chance. Beautiful, and not afraid to knock someone on their ass. I do love that last trait in a woman."

He grinned at Mel, but it faded as he remembered some of the moments in the match.

"But she's right though. She scared me out there, for a good while. But it's not like what she said. It wasn't the martial arts and all that makes me want to stay away from her. I've been thrown around by women of all sizes. It's the way she seemed to feed off my pain. How she got when she made me bleed. I really thought she was out to break bone, do some lasting damage, just for the thrill, and that still makes me more than a little uncomfortable, even if she says I 'wasn’t in real danger'."

He shrugged at Melanie.

"Mm. So she does scare you. But not in a good way." She replied with a wry grin of her own.

The Texan gave a laugh.

"I guess that pretty much sums it up." He said. "Well, I'll let you have the shower. Thanks again for stepping in there."

With that, he started to walk past Mel, but she put an arm out, keeping him from leaving.

"Now, wait a moment. I did want to have a word with you, in private. Away from prying eyes….and ears." She said softly, pushing up against him.

"Wait, what now?" Johnny replied, surprised. The locker room talk had pegged Mel as being with her partner, Dan, romantically. "Hey, aren't you, you know, with someone?" He asked, confused.

"Shh." She said in an even softer voice, as she slid a leg between his, leaning in and kissing his neck. "Don't worry about things that don't concern you."

"Mm, I kinda feel like it does.." The Texan asked, even as he made no move to push Mel away, his rod hardening as she rubbed her thigh against it.

"Ohh, nice…." Mel breathed before looking him in the eyes. "Got one hell of a piece on you cowboy. I can see how you forced Achara to cum at the end there. Not to mention putting the Wildcat on the ropes, to sort of speak.

"Well, Wildcat didn't stay on the ropes, if you watched the whole thing. That match didn't work out in the end…" the Texan replied, distracted as he ran a hand along her side.

Mel turned around, facing away from the Texan as she reached back and draped her hand around the back of her neck as her hips canted backwards, pressing her firm rear against his hard manhood.

"Mmm…still, a shot at the tag belts in your tag debut, and a chance at the World Title after your first singles match. That's a jackpot of good fortune around here. It has people talking." Mel purred. "Makes them wonder how 'country folk' from a smaller league managed to get so lucky…"

Johnny's eyes widened for a moment before he sighed and shook his head. Placing his hands on Mel's hips he pushed her away from him, although far more gently than he did Achara.

"You know, you can just ask me about it, instead of trying to pump me for information like this." He told her as she faced him again, a mischievous smile on her features now that he had seen through her gambit.

"I could, but I find that men don't lie as well when part of their blood flow is directed towards their dick."

Her eyes flicked downwards.

"A….good amount of blood flow." She conceded before her voice turned accusatory. "Fine. How are you getting these title matches? When Dan and I started, we went through hell with Kenzie and Jake just to get a toehold here. But you and Ms. Big Country Milkers walk in and title shots fall into your lap."

Johnny raised an eyebrow at Mel's fiery tone.

"That's right you and him sent Kenzie all the way down to the bottom of the heap…" he mused. "Yeah, I, um...heard about that." He added, somewhat hesitantly.

With that, he ran a hand over his face before answering.

"Alright, it's going to sound crazy, but long story short, the Miz has final say on our booking. And 'creative direction'. You know, who we're teamed with and all that. According to our contract, we're basically his for a year."

Mel laughed and shook her head.

"You're right. That does sound crazy." She said. "Neither me or Dan have anything like that in our contracts. And nobody I know has mentioned something like that to me."

"Yeah, well good for you and Dan. You came in before the Miz was put in charge. But, out of the people brought in from small indy leagues, how many have you talked to? And I mean small. Not like La Dama, coming from basically the European version of the SFL. Or the Japanese guy, Keiji, who was in the Pan-Asian League. Out of people from smaller circuits how many have you talked about their contracts? I mean it doesn't exactly come up in conversation."

Mel opened her mouth, then closed it as she realized he was right.

"Look, do you think Tiffany and I wanted a match with the tag champions right off the bat? Who needs that kind of pressure when debuting in a large league like this?!" Johnny explained. "And now, the World Title? Yeah, I want to wear that belt, who doesn't? But in my second match as a solo act here, I'm going against the champ! And I'm pretty sure I'm just a sacrifice just so the Miz's wife can see how good the Killer Queen is! And if, by some miracle, I win the title, who do you think is going to get the first shot at me? Maryse, the wife of the guy running the goddamn place!"

Johnny's withheld stress had come bubbling up to the surface, past the calm exterior he always projected, and his Texan accent reasserted itself for a moment.

Calming himself, and taking a deep breath, he stopped speaking. Mel looked on, her face softening as she realized he was telling the truth.

Moving forward, the blonde pushed herself into his arms for a moment.

"Ok. I believe you." She told him softly. "It's just, it looks like you have the Miz in your pocket, you know. And, after everything Dan and I went through, well it kinda pissed me off. But you seem like an alright enough guy."

Johnny gave a nod as his hands went around Mel's hips. But she shook her head, disengaging and pulling away.

"Mmm-nnnh." She said with a shake of her head. "Sorry to disappoint cowboy, but like you pointed out earlier, I'm a taken woman, and with no hall pass. If I had one, well these lips wouldn't just be used for talking, if you catch my gist. On the bright side, I made sure to do this at the right place for a cold shower. In the ring though, this would be a whole other story. Maybe we can do that dance sometime. See you around, cowboy….."

Johnny's eyes widened before he chuckled and shook his head ruefully as she turned and walked away with a flirtatious wink, her hips swaying to give the Texan a tempting and taunting view of her ass.

"What is going on with tonight?" He murmured to himself. "So weird…."

Then with a sigh he turned the faucet to cold.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Dec-21, 04:02
Points: 2,525, Level: 20 Points: 2,525, Level: 20 Points: 2,525, Level: 20
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Always like reading more from you and your story, but I do think I have a bit of criticism for this section.

Maybe it’s just me, but does Melanie kind of seem out of character during the shower scene? We as the readers know Johnny, but Melanie doesn’t, right? So, from her perspective, she’s going up to a total stranger naked in the shower, rubbing up against him and his erection, kissing his neck, and implying that (were she not with Daniel) she’d suck his dick. That seems awfully forward for her, given how she’s presented in Tales. Outside of an in-ring context, her interactions with other fighters (Dan early on, Keiji, Ramon, etc.) have been brief flirtations. Here, she seems much bolder, and more sexually assertive in a way that I’m not sure quite fits. To be clear, there are other women and men in the League that I could see throwing themselves at another random sexfighter like this…Melanie is not one of them, at least not without a really good reason.

And that takes me to the timing of the scene, which I also found was a bit off. Given the other matches mentioned around it (both in your story and Tales), I believe this takes place the same night Melanie fights Ramon & Maria, right? Well, she appears three times in that show: one is during her match, two is during the post-match scene with Keiji/Chelsea Cheer, and three is with Dan in the infirmary. Because she’s naked in this scene, I’ll assume that this occurs between appearances two and three. There is an opening here, so timeline-wise, it’s possible…but Melanie was pretty shaken up by her match’s end (and the tribute session) so much so that she still seemed to be affected by it not just in the final scenes with Dan, but a week after the fact. Given all that she’s dealing with at that moment, it feels odd that she would actively seek out Johnny and try to intimately coax information out of him. Especially because Johnny’s situation with title shots and contracts isn’t something I buy that Melanie really cares a great deal about, and again, certainly not at this particular time.

I don’t want to come off as harsh or anything, here, just wanted to give you a few of my honest thoughts as I was reading this section. I still like where the story is going, and the idea of the shower scene is totally fine, I’m just not sure Melanie is the best girl to pull it off, for all the reasons above. I love all the crossover in the stories, but this one does sit strangely with me. Like I said before, maybe it’s just me, or maybe I’m missing something, but either way, I thought you should know.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TZA For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Dec-21, 18:34
Last Achievements

(Forgot to include my customary after post add in. Holiday season is kind of playing havoc on an already busy schedule. Anyway....As always, thanks to Lac for letting everyone share in his setting. And as always, thanks to Batman4life for helping me with writing his characters.

I do have another behind the scenes/outside the ring post next, but it does lead directly to a match. One that, admittedly has been a long time coming, honestly, but lack of time and energy have set me back.

Anyway, if you haven't, please check out Lac and Bat's own storylines 'Mixed Sexfighting: Hunter vs Wildcat' and 'Tales of the Sexfighting League', respectively. Thank you for reading!)
The Following User Says Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Dec-21, 20:36
Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TZA [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Always like reading more from you and your story, but I do think I have a bit of criticism for this section.

Maybe it’s just me, but does Melanie kind of seem out of character during the shower scene? We as the readers know Johnny, but Melanie doesn’t, right? So, from her perspective, she’s going up to a total stranger naked in the shower, rubbing up against him and his erection, kissing his neck, and implying that (were she not with Daniel) she’d suck his dick. That seems awfully forward for her, given how she’s presented in Tales. Outside of an in-ring context, her interactions with other fighters (Dan early on, Keiji, Ramon, etc.) have been brief flirtations. Here, she seems much bolder, and more sexually assertive in a way that I’m not sure quite fits. To be clear, there are other women and men in the League that I could see throwing themselves at another random sexfighter like this…Melanie is not one of them, at least not without a really good reason.

And that takes me to the timing of the scene, which I also found was a bit off. Given the other matches mentioned around it (both in your story and Tales), I believe this takes place the same night Melanie fights Ramon & Maria, right? Well, she appears three times in that show: one is during her match, two is during the post-match scene with Keiji/Chelsea Cheer, and three is with Dan in the infirmary. Because she’s naked in this scene, I’ll assume that this occurs between appearances two and three. There is an opening here, so timeline-wise, it’s possible…but Melanie was pretty shaken up by her match’s end (and the tribute session) so much so that she still seemed to be affected by it not just in the final scenes with Dan, but a week after the fact. Given all that she’s dealing with at that moment, it feels odd that she would actively seek out Johnny and try to intimately coax information out of him. Especially because Johnny’s situation with title shots and contracts isn’t something I buy that Melanie really cares a great deal about, and again, certainly not at this particular time.

I don’t want to come off as harsh or anything, here, just wanted to give you a few of my honest thoughts as I was reading this section. I still like where the story is going, and the idea of the shower scene is totally fine, I’m just not sure Melanie is the best girl to pull it off, for all the reasons above. I love all the crossover in the stories, but this one does sit strangely with me. Like I said before, maybe it’s just me, or maybe I’m missing something, but either way, I thought you should know.
I am totally agree with you mate, it`s out of Melanie`s character and the way she`d presented, though I am glad that @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] back, hoping that the next match would come very soon.

Tags
lesbian, mixed, sexfight, wrestling