Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-Jul-21, 19:47
Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default How to use these reviews

I often cringe when I am asked if I am strong or a session wrestler is strong or a good wrestler or whatever. We are all so vastly different in our capabilities and in our desires for a session, that it's almost impossible to answer that.

For instance, who is strong to me might be weak to you, and who is a bad wrestler to me might be the female Dan Gable to you.

So here is how I get use out of all the reviews I have seen here.

1. I try to find reviews of women I have already sessioned with. If I see someone who has written a review that largely comports with my feelings about the sessionette, I tend to give that person's reviews much credit.

2. I look for things that are less subjective in the reviews and more quantifiable: Ease of setting the session, set-up for the session, place to session, etc.

3. Attitude. I know this is subjective, but when I see that numerous guys praise a lady's attitude and demeanor in both setting up the sessions and in the sesssion itself, it means a lot to me. At the end of the day, these are supposed to be fun and something we enjoy, and if the person we're doing it with his miserable and doesn't want to be there, it will hurt the session.

4. Finally, I look at timeliness of the reviews. I give more recent reviews more credence. People change, both physically and emotionally. If someone wasn't a good session eight years ago, they may have gained experience and knowledge and are a great session now.

I have been lucky that I've had few very poor sessions and I session a lot. I credit a lot of that to the forums and my being able to use these criteria I laid out to scope out a lady I'm thinking of sessioning with.

Last edited by wrestlebrett; 28-Jul-21 at 21:28. Reason: Correct spelling error
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wrestlebrett For This Useful Post: