Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Nov-15, 07:19
Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Jeffrey's First Lesson

Jeffrey's First Lesson
By Stone

Jeff was busy texting on his phone when his mother Melissa knocked on his bedroom door. When she entered the teen's jaw dropped; she was wearing the sluttiest lingerie. Her huge 34 E cup tits were practically hanging out on display with her strapless black bra. Completing the outfit was her lacy black panties; garter belt and stockings.

"M-mom! W-w-what the hell, why are you dressed like that," he stammered while unable to hide his erection.

"Your father stupidly accepted a family versus family fight and since you've always refused to participate I have to give you a crash course in how to sexfight against a woman." The smoking hot forty year old snapped her fingers and ordered her son up off his bed. He had just been lying in bed on a lazy Saturday morning so he was only clad in his green boxer shorts and white undershirt.

"We'll have to pick out something for you to wear when you compete next week," she said, giving her son an appraisal. Jeff was eighteen but built like a string bean; standing 6'2" he was as tall as a light post but just as skinny as one, barely weighing in at 150 pounds. With a mop of reddish brown hair on his head and a slender bird chest he didn't look like much of an opponent for the busty blonde milf.

Melissa was only 5'4" but she had been sexfighting for years. Most women might be intimidated going against a guy Jeff's size but the mother had no hesitation as she reared her hand back and slapped her son across the face. The blow shocked Jeff more than anything as he stumbled back, hand to his cheek stinging red cheek. Melissa marched forward, landing another slap on his other cheek that Jeff tried to deflect but barely. When he put his hands up to protect his face, screaming at his mother what she was doing, the woman grabbed her son's hair and pulled him down; still peppering his face with uppercut-like slaps that occasionally landed.

"I'm teaching you to fight back," Melissa yelled over her son's squeals of protest before putting him in a side headlock. They twirled around his bedroom, running into his computer desk and tv, as she kept occasionally hitting him with slaps while he was in the headlock.

"We need you to fight next week and the rules stipulate parents versus kids in mixed combat, meaning you'll have to fight the other family's mother so I need to get you ready to beat up another woman." Melissa was instructing her son but his girlish cries seemed to be preventing her message from getting across. She finally pulled his face up so his mouth and nose were pressed against her right breast. The top was low cut enough to allow most of Melissa's melons to be put on display. It was her most boner-inducing ensemble but she had adorned it for the purpose of teaching her son a woman's weak spots.

"Jeff, listen to me," Melissa yelled as her son floundered around, trying to breathe but unable to get any air other than the alluring perfume his mother always wore.

"I need you to pull down mommy's bra and squeeze my tits as hard as you can, do you understand?" Melissa was pleading with her son who's eyelids were fluttering; she worried she might've put him out too soon.

"Women's breasts are very sensitive so you could probably make her submit just by hurting them really badly so please, sweetie, grab my boobs and don't let go," Melissa was getting fed up with trying to get her son to listen. It wasn't until she finally she screamed at him, "tear my tits off now!" did he suddenly wake up.

Jeff's eyes went wide as he reached around his mother and in one fluid motion yanked her bra down, causing Melissa's huge cow tits to spring forth, then sunk his fingers into her breast-flesh like they were fresh dough. Melissa bit her lip to keep from screaming but a after a few seconds of Jeff kneading and twisting her tits around she finally broke the headlock.

Jeff didn't go; pushing his mother back against the door of his closet now it was her turn to cry out in pain as her son continued to crush her enormous boobs between his fingers.

"Please stop, honey, mommy surrenders," Melissa meekly whispered as she tried to pry her son's wrists from her chest. That's when she noticed Jeff's eyes; they were open wide in a fury. His gaze was distant, like nobody was home; as he smiled sadistically.

The pain was starting to ramp up and Melissa's legs felt wobbly, like jello, and she was in danger of passing out. In desperation she reached behind her son's neck and pulled his face into hers; planting a deep kiss on his lips. Jeff instantly froze, his hands still clutching his mother's full breasts, as their kissing intensified. Melissa slipped her own son the tongue as they made out until she slipped a hand into his boxer shorts.

"Ohhh," he moaned as his Melissa gave her son an expert handjob; lifting an eyebrow as she Jeff's incredibly long, skinny cock. She was able to slowly pull his hands away from her sore breasts though he had maintained a vice-like grip until she slowly descended to her knees.

"This is for doing such a good job for mommy," she cooed and began sucking on Jeff's cock. His head leaned back as Melissa's son put his hand on the back of her head, guiding her down to take his dick down her throat. As experienced as she was, Melissa was fighting her gag reflex; the sheer length of her son's prick was beyond what she was used to on the mat or in the bedroom with Jeff's idiot father, Mike.

Like most teenagers it wasn't long until Jeff was moaning he was going to cum. Melissa pulled her son's missile-like cock out of her mouth--almost like she was a sword swallower--and pumped him with two hands; emptying his load on her chest.

"You did such a good job, Jeffrey," Melissa panted, trying to catch her breath as the teen stood there gasping for air likewise. He seemed to suddenly come back to his senses, offering to help his mother up and asking what happened.

"You don't remember us just having a fight," she inquired while pulling her bra up over her sticky tits.

"No, I just remember you slapping me and yelling then you're on the floor, naked and covered in my jizz I'm assuming," he looked shocked, bewildered and ashamed. Melissa adjusted her tits and went to hug her son, inadvertently smearing his spunk on his undershirt.

"No, no sweetie, you did a great job. In fact if you don't mind, mommy wants to wrestle with you again later tonight," she paused as, after hugging her son she felt a painful throbbing in her breasts.
"But maybe we'll focus more on grappling, like how to escape headscissors and facesitting; maybe even practice fingering, that's also a big weakness if you're good at it."

"Sure mom, that sounds like fun," Jeff was feeling his cock rising in his boxers again as he stared at his mother in her lingerie.

"Mmm," Melissa moaned, bemused at her son's erection so soon after just blowing a huge load across her tits. "Maybe playing with a teenage boy won't be so bad after all," she ran a fingernail along the length of her son's nearly footlong shaft causing him to shudder. She walked away telling him to "take care of that thing," making sure to shake her phat ass for his benefit before going down the hall to her bedroom.

Closing the door behind her, Melissa felt she was the one who needed to be taken care of and quickly dug out the vibrator in her nightstand. After hearing the familiar buzzing noise, Melissa made a mental note she would have to order a new twelve inch dildo and rename it Little Jeffrey.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stone For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-15, 09:29
Points: 3,769, Level: 25 Points: 3,769, Level: 25 Points: 3,769, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Jeffrey's First Lesson

Nice story will there be more?
Old 23-Nov-15, 11:43
Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,802 Times in 669 Posts

I wouldn't mind a sequel where the family they fight are a bunch of jocks, where the mother humiliates the jock son in front of his family.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonkeyFreed For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-15, 12:23
obfusc9981

Stone, please continue it! This is definitely the best story I've ever read here! You can also read mine stories in this thread, I bet you'll like some of them, because we're into similar stuff! I can't wait for next part of this story, especially headscissors, facesitting and such things!!
Old 23-Nov-15, 17:24
Temporary group
Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25
Last Achievements

This was the best 10 minutes of my life and I don't regret it. Please please oh please!!!! Continue this story!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jonjac30 For This Useful Post:

Tags
incest, sexfight