Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Nov-16, 18:19
Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,352 Times in 147 Posts
Default Patti's Progress

You can imagine my shock when my teenage niece Patti showed up at the sexfight club. It was a lazy Thursday evening and I was sitting in the stands waiting for my ex-wife's match, half-watching the endless undercard, and suddenly there was Patti, walking down to the ring holding her cheap white bathrobe closed. She slid under the ring, shivering (out of nerves; it had to be almost 90 degrees in there) as the announcer introduced her opponent, "Little Jimmy" Pescadero.
You're always supposed to lose your first match, but I thought that putting her up against this guy was downright mean - "Little" is an ironic nickname, and there was no way Patti was getting out of that ring without Jimmy's thick ten inches going down her throat or up her pussy. Jimmy's only item of clothing, a bright pink T-backed thong that was basically a sock for his cock and balls, was already straining to hold in his unit. Patti shucked her robe to reveal a modest one-piece swimsuit I remembered from a visit to Jones Beach a few years ago. I cast my appraising eye over both fighters: Jimmy was 6'1" and ripped, his buzz-cut head already shiny with sweat in the heat and under the lights. Patti's 5'8" and chunky, at least 210 pounds with double D's her swimsuit was straining to contain and a ass big enough to serve dinner on.
At least her long brown hair wasn't loose and easy to grab - she'd tied it back in a braid that reached halfway down her back. Just looking at her green eyes I could tell she was scared, her slightly square jaw set, and her big lips pressed closed. The harsh lights really brought out her freckles; I found I always already thinking up more flattering outfits for her to wear in future matches as she absentmindedly brushed a loose strand of hair behind her ears.

The bell rang and to say I was worried about my niece was an understatement; matches went to a 10 count pin or submission, but since it's a sexfight club, pinning your opponent before you make them cum is very bad form (and you'd have to either do that or totally knock them out to get someone to lay there for a ten count anyway).
Right from the get go I could see that Patti was green as grass. Jimmy walked right up to her and kicked her hard in the gut, and she bent over, holding herself and groaning. He went behind her and bulldogged her face into the mat, then climbed on top of her, getting her arms in a full nelson and grinding his cock against her big ass through their suits. When he got tired of this he released her just long enough to pull the straps of her suit down, then forced her into a camel clutch, giving the half empty hall a great view of her big tits as he pulled her head back. He changed to a one-handed grip and started working her breasts over, alternating kneading and milking motions with painful nipple pulls and slaps. Patti's face had gone beet red as she writhed under Jimmy, apparently with no idea what to do.
Finally Jimmy released the hold and rolled her over. He laid some stomps into her stomach, then paused to shuck his suit as Patti lay gasping, covering her midsection. Jimmy rolled her onto her back and straddled her, sliding up her body and aiming his cock at her mouth, probably going for a finishing, humiliating face fuck.
Patti did manage to get at least one good shot as she reached out and grabbed Jimmy's nuts. I didn't have a great angle to see what she was doing, but it didn't take much imagination as Jimmy let out a high-pitched scream and fell off her. Patti foolishly let go of his balls and climbed on top of him in a pin attempt; there was no way this was going to work, even with all of her weight holding him down, and he threw her off at four. They both got up and Patti missed the obvious cue to keep at Jimmy's junk as she instead offered him a lockup. Jimmy took it and no sooner had their hands locked than his foot lashed out into her stomach. Patti groaned and couldn't stop him from pushing her down to her knees. He scooted forward and started rubbing the head of his cock over Patti's lips. She tried to blow it away like a bug. This didn't work and he forced his dick between her lips. Patti gagged as he started fucking her mouth. He couldn't quite get the last two inches in there, but he was sure trying as Patti choked on his unit. He forced her down to the mat in one smooth move, pistoning his rod in and out of Patti's mouth as she ineffectively kicked under him. I hoped he would just nut in her mouth and end the match, but of course he wanted more, so he pulled off before he came, grabbing Patti's long hair with his left hand and slapping her face with his right. Fat tears were running down my niece's face as Jimmy bitchslapped her. Finally he let go with his left hand as his right delivered a devastating punch to the face that laid Patti out for the count.
Jimmy could have just pinned her now, but instead he slid down between her legs, hefting her big thighs on his shoulders. He pushed into her and Patti let out a moan that went up two octaves as he forced every inch into her pussy. Jimmy started fucking her, hard, her big tits bouncing as he slammed his hips into her. I don't know if she came, but it was pretty obvious when Jimmy did, his grunts turning into a loud groan of pleasure as he spurted into her pussy, his thrusts becoming spastic as he finished in my niece.

When he pulled out Patti was clearly done, laying limp on the mat covered in sweat, with Jimmy's cum oozing out of her cunt, but technically he hadn't pinned her yet. Jimmy pulled her up to her feet, then stuck her head between his legs, facing down; he flipped Patti up onto his shoulders (apparently cream pie-ing himself in the process), then slammed her down with a ring-shaking powerbomb.
Patti looked dead as Jimmy came over and straddled her face, laying his sweaty nuts over her mouth as the ref counted the academic pitfall. When the official's hand hit the mat for 10 Jimmy climbed off, planting a foot on Patti's face as he blew kisses to the crowd, then took a deep bow and left the ring. Two other refs had to come out and help Patti to the back.

I waited a week before inviting Patti over for dinner to talk about her future at the club.
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperDeadlyHamAttack For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Nov-16, 18:25
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Patti's Progress

When I invited my niece over to discuss the asswhooping I'd seen her take at the sexfighting club, I was prepared for a very awkward conversation; but it turned out that not only did Patti know about my membership, she'd been making copies of my VHS and DVD collections of my matches. I told her that her mom would kill her and then me if she found out, but Patti said she wanted to keep doing it; she turned her big green eyes on me in a puppy dog look. I agreed to be her manager and she jumped out of her seat, squealing "Thank you, Uncle Rick!!" while crushing me in a bearhug.
I got to work training her, but we had a time limit - club rule is that you need to wrestle within 90 days unless you have a doctor's note (like mine - I semi-retired from the club a few years back after falling off the top of a steel cage and fucking up my shoulder). We got to work on her conditioning; her body shape didn't change too much as she only lost a few pounds, but she went from being just a big pudgy girl into having a kind of fit fat girl thing. I also showed her some very basic moves, but more of that would have to wait until after her next match. I booked her for a match with the daughter of my buddy Jim - his girl, Nora, was 1-3 (with a big goose egg against girls), and we figured this match should end up as a confidence booster for one of them at least.

Nora and Patti ended up at the very bottom of the card on a sleepy, rainy Thursday night, ending up even lower than one of the perennially unpopular "GILF" bouts, this one matching up Mrs. Jennifer Tyne, age 67, against Miss Roberta Quackenbush, age 64. At least this meant almost nobody would be in the stands for what I was sure would probably be a mess of a match.
Patti was still in her swimsuit from the first match (I'd a note to get her some outfits but hadn't done it yet), and she certainly looked impressive towering over Nora, who at 5'4" was giving up a good four inches and 60 pounds to her opponent. I'd seen Nora wrestle before but cast my eye over her anyway - average build, pert B cups, no butt, long legs. She'd cut her black hair into a short wave that barely reached past her ears - probably to avoid it getting grabbed - and was wearing a red and white polka dot two piece. She waved to her dad in the stands who was madly blowing her kisses. Patti rolled her eyes and turned to me; I gave her a thumbs up.

Right from the bell my worst fears were realized. The sound of the bell hadn't even faded before Patti fell for the oldest trick in the book, shaking hands with Nora, who then kicked my niece right between the legs. Patti fell to her knees groaning and Nora pushed her down to the mat, going for a ridiculous pinfall attempt that got to two before Patti heaved her off. Both fighters got up and Nora lunged at Patti, grabbing her hair and pulling her head down into Nora's rising knee. Patti screamed and covered her face, and Nora slammed her head to the mat with a big DDT. Nora started stomping on Patti's head as my dazed niece tried to get up. She managed to get to her knees and nailed Nora with a hard elbow to the stomach that made her back off. This gave Patti enough breathing room to get to her feet and the two fighters closed again.
Patti tried to go for what looked like a bearhug (a move I'd taught her to try to capitalize on her strength), but she walked into a hard kick to the stomach. She bent over for a second, long enough for Nora to grab her hair and pull her head up. Patti looked right into Nora's face for a second before Nora hit her with a headbutt.
Patti went down on her back and I could see blood between the fingers she was pressing into her face. Nora laid a stomp deep into my niece's stomach, and Patti gagged, trying to cover both her face and gut. I yelled at her to get up and Patti started slowly rolling on to her stomach. Nora, to the delight of all 12 people in the audience, reached behind her own back and undid her top, her small pink nipples already hard. She stalked Patti, waiting until my niece was up on all fours, then coming in and wrapping her top around Patti's neck and choking her.
Of course the ref let her do this, starting a 30 count instead of calling a foul like she should have. She counted slowly, and Patti's face turned beet red as she clawed uselessly at the bikini top around her neck. To add some humiliation Nora held the top with just her right hand, spanking Patti's big ass with her left, then pulling her suit up her crack and giving her a wedgie.

At 30 the ref finally made Nora release the choke, causing Patti to collapse to the mat, gagging and coughing. Nora didn't give her any chance to recover, rolling her onto her back and going for a pin.
At least Patti had enough sense to kick out, throwing Nora off her at eight. It looked like Nora had thought the match was over and was too slow to capitalize as a still-hurt Patti lumbered to her feet, coming in and picking Nora up in bearhug.
I'd been hoping for her to do this all match, and it was beautiful. She had Nora's arms pinned to her sides and her opponent could only kick her feet uselessly as Patti squeezed her. Like I'd shown her she leaned back, taking Nora's feet off the mat and shaking her like a ragdoll. Nora kicked blindly, her breath becoming rapid panting as she tried and failed to get out of the hold. I let a little seed of hope take root - surely Patti could just squeeze Nora unconscious, then throw her to the mat and cover her for a quick count. I couldn't see Nora's face, but I could see her starting to go limp as the ref came over to make sure she wasn't going to get squeezed to death. The ref made Patti break the hold, and my niece threw Nora to the mat, then looked at me for advice - I considered telling her to go for the cover, but that would look a little chickenshit. I yelled "Strip her!" and Patti nodded, quickly pulling off a unmoving Nora's bottoms. Patti balled them up and threw them over to me - I held on to them for safekeeping, her first trophy. Nora had just started stirring as Patti turned back to face her, and wasn't quick enough to avoid the big standing splash my niece aimed at her. Nora's legs flew up off the mat with the impact and I came out of my seat cheering as Patti hooked a leg and the ref started counting.

In her excitement Patti had forgotten one of the basics - instead of laying with all her weight on her opponent like I'd shown her, she was barely touching Nora, holding herself up with one hand. If she'd pressed her down I have no doubt she could have ended the match right here, but as it was Nora managed a weak kickout. Patti turned to me with a lost look on her face; apparently she didn't know what else to do. "Make her cum!" I screamed. Patti nodded and turned back to Nora, who had just barely started coming around. Patti bent over and kissed her opponent. This was a good start, but it seemed like she still needed a little help. Here I think she would have been better off against a male opponent - I knew she'd had a few boyfriends, but apparently getting another woman off was outside of her experience.
I yelled at Patti to do to Nora what she did to herself while masturbating, and this seemed to get through to her as Patti reached between her opponent's legs and started playing with her pussy. Nora had gone limp and I dared to believe that Patti could pull this off as she broke the kiss, moving down and leaning down over Nora's chest. She added a hesitant, clumsy oral attack, licking and sucking on Nora's hard little nipples. Nora started stirring, moaning and writhing under Patti's attack. I hoped she would just lay there and let herself be finished off, but she started pushing against my niece. Patti pushed back, trying and failing to both hold Nora down and continue fingering her. Desperately she darted her head down at Nora's crotch, I think hoping to get her tongue into her opponent's pussy, but Nora swung her leg up, smacking her knee right into Patti's forehead with a scary thwack. Patti fell backwards, obviously dazed. Nora slowly got to her knees - I cursed as it looked like Patti had almost finished her off; her face was flushed and she seemed groggy.

Both fighters slowly got up to their feet, breathing heavily. Looking to pick up where she'd left off, Patti made a clumsy grab at Nora's crotch, but she was just a bit too slow and ate another knee - this one landed on her nose with a crunch. Patti went down and just like that the match was back in Nora's hands. I screamed at Patti to get up, but she just covered her face as Nora walked over, then pulled Patti back up to her feet, getting behind her and locking her arms around my niece's big stomach. Patti lolled in her grip for a second as Nora took a deep breath, then she nailed my girl with her finisher, an impressive release German suplex. All 200+ pounds of my niece went over Nora's head and she landed with a huge crash on the mat. Nora kicked her onto her back and sat down on Patti's face. My niece made a few weak kicks, but couldn't unseat Nora before the ten count. A victorious Nora climbed off her and posed with her foot on Patti's face.
The match was over and Patti had to face the music. Nora stripped her, then laid her out flat on her back in the middle of the ring. I'd told Patti what she could expect if she lost, but she still let out a theatrical groan right before Nora planted her bare pussy on my niece's face.

Despite the beating and humiliation my girl had taken, I thought she didn't put on a bad performance; she'd made a few rookie mistakes, and after fixing these I thought she'd be a formidable fighter.

That thought lasted about four days.
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperDeadlyHamAttack For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Nov-16, 18:30
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I should have had another 3 months to train Patti before she had another match, and I figured I'd be able to get her trained up - her beating at Nora's hands had demonstrated that even if she was physically in better shape, she was still very raw and needed help with the fundamentals.
Unfortunately I didn't get more than a week to work with her before Patti found herself in her very first feud. At her last match one of the dozen people in the stands was Mrs. Rebecca Holt, former three-time women's sexfighting champ and mother to Brianna Holt, a up-and-coming fighter and also a real mean bitch. Either Rebecca decided that my niece would be a great notch on her daughter's belt because of her size, or Brianna just took a disliking to her, but at the next event Brianna came down to the ring and cut a really mean promo on Patti, calling her "Fatty Patti" and "Hamburger Patti" - which seemed like the kind of nicknames that would really stick, unfortunately.

There was no way to not do the match, even though I knew Patti was going to get killed. Even worse, it was booked for two weeks away. I barely had time to show Patti a few more moves before the night was upon us. I gave Patti a pep talk, telling her that she had size and strength on her opponent, and I almost convinced myself that Brianna would make a mistake Patti could capitalize on and maybe knock her out with one move. Or, with me in Patti's corner, maybe she could use her strength to back Brianna in there; the refs always gave a slow thirty count on a double team like that, and I was sure I could weaken Brianna enough for Patti to put her away. Of course it was just as likely that Brianna would be able to use her ring savvy to push Patti into her own corner, and I'd seen Rebecca reduce more than one formidable fighter into a quivering mess in that exact situation.
I'd done all I could and gave Patti a big hug before we came out of the back and hit the ring. I took Patti's robe as she walked the ring playing to the crowd (it was three or four times the size of her previous matches - all there to see Brianna). The crowd was mostly quiet for Patti, but as soon as Brianna stepped out from behind the curtain they came to life, clapping and cheering as she strutted down to the ring, her mom a few steps behind.
I have to give Brianna this - she's one of the most beautiful fighters in the league, with arresting blue eyes and big, pouty lips. From her her long blonde hair down to her delicately manicured toes she was a knockout. At 5'6" and 125 pounds she was sleekly muscled, sporting perky C cups and a tight butt. Her outfit didn't leave much to the imagination - she was wearing a lacy black bra and a small set of black lace panties. Why cover up a masterpiece, I suppose.

Brianna slid into the ring and bowed to her fans, then handed her robe to her mom. The bell rang to start the match and the fighters closed. Brianna offered a lockup, but Patti had enough sense not to fall for this. She tried to fake Brianna out by lifting her hands to accept and then kicking her in the stomach, but she wasn't quick enough to pull this off, and Brianna took a step back, catching Patti's leg and twisting it, dumping my niece on the mat. Brianna kept her grip on Patti's ankle and reached down to try and get the other one, but Patti drew her leg back and shot it straight into Brianna's face. In a beautiful moment Brianna went flying backwards, slamming into the mat on her back, holding her face and groaning. Patti got to her feet and walked over, reaching down to grab her opponent, but Brianna surprised her with a uppercut between the legs. Her mom clapped loudly as my niece sank to the mat on her knees, holding herself and looking like she was trying not to cry. Brianna stood up, took a step back, and then charged forward with a football punt that almost decapitated my niece, the blonde's foot snapping Patti's head backwards with a loud crack and putting her down on her back. Patti rubbed her jaw but otherwise didn't move as Brianna came up and kicked her over onto her chest. Brianna sat down on my niece's back, pulling Patti's arms back in a camel clutch position, but instead of hooking her hands under Patti's chin (or even reaching down for her tits like her opponent had in her debut match), Brianna just humiliated her, hooking her mouth and pulling up on her nose as Patti struggled under her. When Brianna got tired of this she got a handful of my niece's hair, pulling her head back and slapping her face with her other hand. Despite Patti's best efforts she was at her opponent's mercy, and it was only Brianna getting bored that lead to the end of the hold.
When Brianna released my niece, she didn't give her a moment to rest, pulling a winded Patti up to her feet. She managed to get Patti up for a powerslam, the crowd applauding her feat of strength before Brianna slammed my niece down to the mat. Without missing a beat Brianna dropped an elbow into Patti's stomach. She rolled Patti onto her chest and sat down on her back, facing her feet. She grabbed the bottom of my niece's suit, pulling it up into a T shape and giving her a wedgie. Then she started spanking Patti's big butt. I yelled for my niece to get up, but despite Patti wildly kicking her legs she couldn't unseat her opponent, who proceeded to humiliate her, working the wedgie and turning her ass red with spanks. I hoped that Patti would manage to get her arms under her and power out, but after a few minutes of Brianna spanking and taunting her I could tell this wouldn't end until Brianna got tired of it.
That took quite a while - Patti's bottom was beet red by the time Brianna let her go. Eventually Brianna left off and let Patti up. Patti, sniffling, slowly got to her feet as Brianna danced around her, fists up. Brianna came at my niece swinging punches. Patti threw a big overhand slap, which her opponent dodged, and my niece left herself open for a vicious kick to the stomach. Patti bent over, heaving, and a smirking Brianna locked her into a front facelock, then slammed her to the mat with a DDT. Brianna got up on her knees, crawling over to her opponent and unzipped Patti's suit, then started working it down her body. As Brianna pulled it off her legs Patti managed to roll onto her back and aimed a big kick at her opponent. She just missed, her foot coming within a few inches of Brianna's jaw. Brianna laughed and dropped a double ax-handle into Patti's midsection. My niece covered her stomach and Brianna gave her bare tits a double nipple twist. Patti screamed and made a grab for her opponent's wrists, but she was too slow. Try as Patti might she couldn't defend herself, her tormentor's hands dancing up and down her body, delivering slaps, pinches, and grabs, attacking Patti from her pussy up to her face - here a hit to the stomach, there a slap that sent Patti's big left tit flying, a grab and wrench of my niece's nose, a quick pussy squeeze that had Patti groaning in agony.

When Brianna got bored of this she stunned Patti with a left hook to the jaw, then seated herself on my niece's stomach. Brianna went for a choke, using both hands to cover my niece's nose and mouth. She kept this hold on long enough to almost put Patti out, waiting until my niece's eyes rolled back in her head. Brianna released the hold, leaving her opponent laying flat on her back. Brianna moved up to Patti's head, sitting down on the mat and pulling Patti towards her, cradling the back of my niece's head in her crotch, then wrapped her legs around Patti's neck in a figure four choke.
Patti weakly tried to pull Brianna's legs apart, but her strength was long spent. Slowly her arms fell away from her opponent's thighs. Patti's tongue fell out of her mouth, and my niece drooled as Brianna's lean, strong legs choked the fight out of her. The ref came over and lifted Patti's hand and let it drop, once, twice - Brianna released the choke just before the ref could do it a third time and end the match. Brianna could have easily pinned her opponent, but she was apparently set on humiliating her. Brianna got to her feet, pulling a limp Patti up with a taunt of "Get up, tubbo!" Brianna kept my niece in a headlock and started backing up, pushing Patti into the corner where her mom lurked. Patti had her eyes closed, but I could see her mouth form a surprised O as Rebecca grabbed her through the ropes and started working on her.
I had no doubt what Rebecca was doing - she'd definitely smeared some lube on the ringpost before the match, and she'd have one finger up my niece's ass while she worked Patti's pussy with the other hand. Patti let out a pitiful groan as Brianna held her steady. The ref started counting as the crowd cheered, half the arena getting a great show as Rebecca finger-fucked my niece.
At 30 the ref made Brianna and her mom break, but it was clear to everyone that the match was over anyway. Patti was limp and Brianna put her on the mat with a quick snapmare. Patti landed spread-eagled, barely stirring as Brianna pushed her legs apart and then sat down between her thighs. Brianna slid her foot between my niece's legs, carefully teasing her clit with her toes. The crowd was laughing and cheering the show as Brianna finished off my niece humiliatingly, Patti's hips bucking against the air, eyes closed, as her opponent made her cum.

A triumphant Brianna got the academic pinfall, standing over Patti and putting one bare foot on her stomach. She held her arms over her head in victory as the ref counted ten, then ran over to hug her mom. I hoped that was it - Brianna had certainly shown her dominance, and there was a chance she'd just head to the back instead of getting herself off. This proved to be a futile hope as Brianna came back over for her victory facesit, plopping herself on my niece's face, pointed at her feet. She reached down and held on to my defeated niece's tits as she started her ride. The arena was respectfully silent as Brianna fucked Patti's face, throwing her head back with a scream of pleasure as she climaxed.

Patti was 0-3.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperDeadlyHamAttack For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Nov-16, 18:41
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Patti cried a little bit after her loss, but she started getting over it pretty quickly; she's a tough girl. I tried to help her chalk it up as a learning experience and move on, but we weren't so lucky. I don't know what more Brianna thought she could do to my niece, but next week she pulled some strings and got herself booked into a tag match against a team of Patti and myself. When I first heard about this I assumed it was me and Patti versus Brianna and her mom Rebecca, and I was a little surprised when it ended up being me and Patti versus Brianna and her best friend Caitlin instead. I had a lot of respect for Rebecca's ring skills - I'd wrestled her three times and lost three times, once after she almost broke my leg, and another time after she made me beg into the house mic after jerking me off into my own face - but against these two girls I felt our chances were pretty good. It wasn't the first time I'd been underestimated; It made it back to me that they apparently thought I was an over the hill old dude (my ex-wife Cheryl passed this on with some amusement, telling me not to make myself look bad by actually losing).
I made sure we looked our best. I broke out my lucky hot pink T-backed thong, and finally found the time to take Patti shopping - she got herself a matching pink one-piece, edged with white, and new white ring boots. I also did a little research on Caitlin; she seemed like the typical sidekick kind of girl, a very plain brunette who was a little shorter and a lot less glamorous than her tag partner. Her body at least was in great shape - at 5'5" and 130 pounds she was slightly heaver than Brianna, with bigger boobs and a much larger butt. The plan was that I would handle Caitlin and leave Patti to tackle Brianna as much as she could, although I always tried to stick to the adage that no battle plan survives contact with the enemy.

We were out first the night of the fight; I got a nice hand from the older audience members, while Patti got a few enthusiastic wooo's - whether out of pity or if she had her first fans I'm not sure. Then out came Brianna and Caitlin, sporting matching lacy black bra and panty sets. I'll admit they looked great, every curve on their young bodies standing out as they strutted to the ring like they owned the place. I took my spot outside the ring and Caitlin did likewise, leaving Patti and Brianna to start.
"Come on, chubster," Brianna taunted, waving my niece on. Patti came at her cautiously; when they got close enough Patti lunged at Brianna trying to grab her, but her opponent ducked under her arms and kicked my niece in the crotch. Patti covered herself, leaving herself defenseless as Brianna dropped to the mat and swept her legs out from under her. It wasn't even 30 seconds into the match and Patti was already down as Brianna screamed "Get up, lardass!"
My niece started getting to her feet - despite my best efforts, she hadn't mastered rolling away and up yet - and Brianna came in when she was just on her knees, kicking her right across the chest. Patti covered her boobs, leaving Brianna free to grab two handfuls of hair, which she used to slam Patti down to the mat chest-first. Brianna grabbed both of Patti's wrists and pulled back, planting her foot in my niece's back and pushing down. Patti screamed as her arms were wrenched. "How's that, you fat fuck?!" Brianna shrieked. The ref came in to see if Patti wanted to give up, but she shook her head no. Brianna got bored of this and released the hold, planting her foot on the back of Patti's head and grinding my niece's face into the mat.
Brianna took a quick victory lap, telling the crowd "that fat cunt" was already finished, before turning back to my niece. Patti had managed to get up to her feet and the fighters closed again. Patti surprised Brianna with a big slap, staggering her and almost knocking her down. Patti grabbed her in a bearhug and for a second I thought she might have won the match with one move. Unfortunately Patti left her opponent's arms free, and she only managed one big squeeze before Brianna raked her nails down my niece's face. Patti released her opponent, whimpering and checking her face for blood (luckily, Brianna's short nails hadn't pierced the skin). Brianna took the opportunity to back into her corner, where she tagged her partner in.
I called for a tag as well and Patti came over and slapped hands with me. I slid between the ropes and squared off with my opponent.

Caitlin offered a lockup, but I could see from her stance it was a trap; her legs were a little too far back, braced for a kick, probably aimed at my crotch. Instead I charged her. Caitlin yelped in surprise and tried to back up, but it was too late as I slammed my shoulder into her midsection. I heard a satisfying grunt as I knocked the air out of her. I picked her up, then powerslammed her to the mat. Caitlin had enough ring savvy to start getting up right away even though she looked dazed. I stalked her, charging in and bending her over with a quick kick in her stomach, then lifted her over my head in a suplex. She hit the mat with a rewarding groan as the air was knocked out of her. I pulled her up to her feet and tossed her into the ropes, meeting her as she bounced back with my signature dropkick. I'd lost a few inches off my vertical leap, but I still managed to get both feet squarely in her face, sending her flying to land in a moaning heap. I ignored the applause coming from the stands as I walked over to Caitlin and quickly stripped her, tossing her bra and panties to my niece. My opponent just started groggily coming around and I picked her up, keeping her bent over in a headlock. Caitlin was either too dazed or too inexperienced to escape as she let me walk her over to my corner; she made one blind grab for my cock, but this missed and before she could try again I backed her in to the corner and Patti went to work.

Facing the ring, I couldn't see what Patti was doing, but it was effective - a moaning Caitlin quickly started going limp in my grip as the ref came over to start counting. It must have been a long thirty seconds for Caitlin as she was completely unable to stand when the referee finally called for a break. I lead Caitlin a few steps out of the corner, then threw her to the mat.
I'd given some thought on how to finish Caitlin off and decided that simple was best - so I stripped off my thong, laid her flat on her back (stopping to stuff my suit in her mouth), pushed her legs apart, and gave myself a few strokes to make sure I was nice and hard. By now it had donned on Brianna what was about to happen to her partner and she was going crazy in her corner, but there was nothing she could do as I sealed Caitlin's doom, pushing into her tight cunt with a moan. I laid on top of her and started fucking her roughly, counting on Patti's earlier work to make sure Caitlin came before I did.
It wasn't even close - a dozen pumps and I could feel my opponent's body twitching under me as she started cumming. She reached up, hugging me closer as I finished her off with quick strokes. My suit had fallen out of her mouth and she moaned with every thrust as I shortened up, not taking any chances. Her fingers dug into my back as she rode her climax in the middle of the ring, her pussy squeezing me as she came.
She was well and truly finished by the time I pulled out, wrecked and gasping on the mat.
For the pin I slid forward, pushing my cock, still slick with her juices, inbetween her lips, hearing her gag as my balls hit her chin.
I'll admit I felt a little bad for the kid - she hadn't done anything to me or my niece. But I wanted to send a message, and as I locked eyes with a furious Brianna across the ring, I could tell I'd succeeded. The ref came over and counted ten and I pulled my dick out of Caitlin's mouth. She was so limp I had to wait as the ref dragged her out of the ring.

This was the moment I'd been waiting for as a steaming Brianna stepped between the ropes, immediately charging me with a Amazon war scream. I simply sidestepped and she barreled past me, unable to stop herself from smacking into the ropes. She hit them and instead of bouncing off managed to awkwardly catch herself. This was probably a mistake as before she could turn around I'd come up behind her and nailed her with a dropkick to the back of the head. She almost went over the top with the impact, hugging the ropes for dear life in shock. I grabbed her and pulled her off the ropes, giving her a high-angle suplex that left her groaning on the mat. I sat down on her chest and started punching her in the face - two, three, four hits. I heard Patti yelling for a tag, and I figured it was only fair; Patti wanted revenge, and I wanted to give it to her. I left a dazed Brianna laying on the mat and walked over to our corner, slapping hands with Patti, who climbed into the ring and walked over to her opponent's supine form. Patti jumped in the air, her big ass landing square on Brianna's taut stomach. All of the air went out of Brianna in one gasp. Patti stripped her opponent's top off, pulling Brianna's upper body off the mat to reach around to her back and undo the clasps. A panting Brianna tried to stop her, but she was too weak, and after Patti got her top off, Brianna ate a vicious backhand that put her back down on the mat. Patti grabbed a handful of Brianna's blonde locks and landed a devastating straight punch with her other hand. Patti gave her another punch, probably even stronger than mine had been, then a third and a fourth, until blood started leaking out of Brianna's nose. One more punch set her right eye swelling. Patti lifted her hips up in the air before slamming then back down on Brianna's stomach, a move she repeated twice until her opponent was retching under her. Patti got off Brianna and stripped her bottoms off, tossing them to me (I gave them to Patti after the match as a souvenir). With Brianna on the ropes, I called for a double team. Patti Irish whipped Brianna into our corner. Where Caitlin had been disabled by pleasure, we were taking a different tack with Briana - I reached through the ropes and grabbed her arms, pulling them behind her, leaving a helpless Brianna facing my approaching niece. The ref came over to start counting the double team as Patti laid into our trapped opponent.
Patti started out with punches, slamming her fist into Brianna's stomach a few times just to keep her winded, then giving her jaw a few hits. Brianna started sagging in my grasp and Patti slapped her hard across the face before moving on to her main target: Brianna's beautiful breasts. I'd gotten my ex-wife to give Patti a few lessons, and my niece put them to work as she attacked Brianna's boobs with open-handed slaps - some side to side, sending them flying; some up and down, with enough force to almost hit Brianna in the face with her own tits; and some straight-on, pancaking them against Brianna's ribs. By the count of 15 Brianna was whimpering with every slap to her bruising chest. Patti didn't let up, mixing nipple twists and tit squeezes in with her punches and slaps. Tears started streaming down Brianna's face as my niece tortured her aching tits. At 20, Patti locked on a pussy claw, and Brianna was soon wailing in agony as Patti squeezed her cunt. The ref asked Brianna if she wanted to give up; Brianna shook her head no, ensuring she suffered at Patti's merciless hands until the ref hit 30.
At the count of thirty the ref made us break. I released Brianna, who fell to the mat covering herself. Patti dragged Brianna back to the center of the ring, then slung her opponent over her knee, ass up in the air. Patti started spanking her, with Brianna now opening sobbing in humiliation and pain. She was too weak to fight off her tormentor and the crowd had turned on her, cheering Patti on as she treated her opponent like a misbehaving child. By the time Patti flipped a beaten Brianna off her knee it looked like the fight was over
Patti pulled Brianna up to her feet- carefully; all it would take here was one uppercut to the pussy to swing the momentum back to Brianna - then flipped her opponent up so that Brianna was sitting on Patti's shoulders. My niece debuted her new finisher - a release powerbomb. Brianna was thrown down to the mat with a match-ending crash.

Brianna looked out cold as Patti went for the academic pinfall, putting her foot on Brianna's face as the ref came over and counted ten. The crowd went nuts; beautiful Brianna had been unseated by a fat jobber and her over the hill, semi-retired uncle. Now it was time to celebrate. Patti shed her suit to applause (and a few exaggerated groans) and sat down on Brianna's face. Caitlin had sheepishly climbed back into the ring to face the music. I climbed between the ropes as well, leaning back first against the ringpost and beckoned Caitlin over. I told her to blow me and with a submissive bow of her head Caitlin got to work, running her tongue over my tip before locking her lips around my shaft. I guessed someone had taught her to suck cock as she deepthroated me, taking every inch like a pro. (Sometimes it's the plain ones to go for, guys; they'll work hard to keep you happy.) I had a great view of Patti getting herself off on Brianna as Caitlin slurped on my rod, one hand massaging my balls. I felt myself getting ready to cum and Caitlin switched grips, sliding one hand and her lips up and down my cock. I reached down to grab her shoulders as I started cumming, panting in victory as my defeated opponent greedily swallowed my load. She sucked me dry, squeezing my cock like a toothpaste tube trying to get the last drop out. I had to push her away as this was a little too much right after my orgasm. I turned her around so we could both watch as Patti reached her own climax, reaching behind her and pulling Brianna's face up, even deeper into her crotch as Patti screamed in orgasmic joy.

My niece had her first victory, and what a sweet one it was.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperDeadlyHamAttack For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Nov-16, 21:32
ap643

Really got into this awesome story! Yea for Patti! Looking forward to seeing her grow as a fighter. Thanks SuperDeadlyHamAttack for a great story!

Tags
m/f, sexfight, wrestling