Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion > Can women really beat men?

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-May-21, 22:05
Points: 13,934, Level: 51 Points: 13,934, Level: 51 Points: 13,934, Level: 51
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,439 Times in 904 Posts
Default Re: Men vs women comparison in soccer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Because national and club football can't be compared. National teams are always going to be disadvantaged to club teams. Being the best national team doesn't mean much since national football is more about prestige than actual quality. Call me when these MLS academies beat the actual best female teams and then we'll talk.

The best women's team in the world is FC Barcelona that just won the Champions League.

Do you want to see how they do against MEN?

They played two friendly games against male U19 teams last year and trashed the men 5:0 and 6:0.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

As you can see, these are grown men they're playing against and the women beat them 6:0 easily, toying with them.

The funny thing is men go into these matches thinking they would easily win (often talking a lot of trash too) because of the propaganda of U15 teams supposedly being better than "the best" women teams (which are not actually even near the best teams in terms of quality). So these u19 men were definitely thinking this was a winnable game... then they end up getting outclassed and demolished LOL. Sorry boys but you got humbled by girls big time! haha Men are just setting themselves up for embarrassment if they underestimate women football like this and end up on the receiving end of 6:0 trashings.
It's because the men clearly went very easy on them.
Old 17-May-21, 22:45
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,924 Times in 486 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's because the men clearly went very easy on them.
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] did a good gif from one of the videos I posted, showing how dejected and demoralized men were after conceding a late 90th minute goal to lose to a women's team 3:2.

This was a senior men's team, not any kind of youth team. They challenged a Bundesliga women's team on a friendly match. They probably thought, This is going to be easy, even 14 year old boys can beat the best women... Then the match turned out much more competitive than they imagined, a frustrating 2-2 score going into the final minutes in the match. At that point they must have thought, "OK, at least we're not going to lose, let's just finish this embarrassment..." but ultimately the women pressured them and broke them and achieved a deserved 3-2 victory in the finale minutes of the match haha.

What happened next is the reaction you can see, the men being totally dejected and ashamed after the humbling late goal by women and their guaranteed victory.

After this reaction, no one would believe them if they said they "went easy on them".

I have no doubt that the male team that got trashed 6-0 by Barcelona women was having similar demoralizing reactions to what was going on the pitch.
The Following User Says Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 17-May-21, 22:52
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] did a good gif from one of the videos I posted, showing how dejected and demoralized men were after conceding a late 90th minute goal to lose to a women's team 3:2.

This was a senior men's team, not any kind of youth team. They challenged a Bundesliga women's team on a friendly match. They probably thought, This is going to be easy, even 14 year old boys can beat the best women... Then the match turned out much more competitive than they imagined, a frustrating 2-2 score going into the final minutes in the match. At that point they must have thought, "OK, at least we're not going to lose, let's just finish this embarrassment..." but ultimately the women pressured them and broke them and achieved a deserved 3-2 victory in the finale minutes of the match haha.

What happened next is the reaction you can see, the men being totally dejected and ashamed after the humbling late goal by women and their guaranteed victory.

After this reaction, no one would believe them if they said they "went easy on them".

I have no doubt that the male team that got trashed 6-0 by Barcelona women was having similar demoralizing reactions to what was going on the pitch.
Yes, I was just joking, no man I know want to risk to lose to a woman in a sport they practice and care about.
They may go easy at first if they think they still can win comfortably but as soon as they realize the match is competitive they start to go 100% to avoid the embarassment of a loss.
Old 17-May-21, 22:57
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,924 Times in 486 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
They may go easy at first if they think they still can win comfortably but as soon as they realize the match is competitive they start to go 100% to avoid the embarassment of a loss.
Well it looks like they're not doing a good job because they keep losing to women teams. I'm talking about men in general.

One of the interesting things I noticed is how often the men receive frustrating late goals, or rather, how women seem to be getting stronger and stronger as the game goes on while the men keep fading.

For example in this game, it was 0-0 until almost the end, then the boys simply broke from pressure and the girls scored two humbling late goals:

Again, the embarrassed reactions of the boys shows you that there was a lot of pride on the line and that they were definitely trying their best, it just wasn't enough against the obviously superior girls' team.

And here too, the boys took a comfortable 2:0 lead, only to lose 4:3 at the end:

It seems to me that girls are simply mentally tougher and have better endurance.

Last edited by Amazonia; 17-May-21 at 23:17.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 17-May-21, 23:35
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Yes, I was just joking, no man I know want to risk to lose to a woman in a sport they practice and care about.
You only know weak men. Do you think the worldview of weak men matters that much in the real world? Strong men > weak men
Old 27-May-21, 17:44
Points: 3,809, Level: 26 Points: 3,809, Level: 26 Points: 3,809, Level: 26
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

One legged men's team scores goal on a women's team.

Old 28-May-21, 12:28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by perpetuallylate2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
One legged men's team scores goal on a women's team.

Do you have any more information about it?
Like who are the teams, what is their level and why are they playing?
Old 29-May-21, 15:31
Points: 3,809, Level: 26 Points: 3,809, Level: 26 Points: 3,809, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Do you have any more information about it?
Like who are the teams, what is their level and why are they playing?
No unfortunately I don't have any more context.
Old 29-May-21, 16:43
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by perpetuallylate2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No unfortunately I don't have any more context.
I also tried to search for more context but I didn't find anything else beside this gif.
Old 16-Jun-21, 02:55
Points: 2,290, Level: 19 Points: 2,290, Level: 19 Points: 2,290, Level: 19
Last Achievements

I agree with your friend. As a fan of football (soccer) who also played it in high school and on the street, I can say that women can't compete with men in football. Any team from the street can beat most professional women's teams. Even if there are few videos of women beating u14 and u15 boys, there are more videos of boys beating and humiliating national and world champion women's teams.

Also, I don't want to discuss why it is fair and ok for grown women to play against boys because it's embarrassing.