Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Oct-12, 14:40
fantasy_defeat

Question New wrestling store - Ideas?

Hi guys,

I have almost everything ready to start shooting and offering wrestling videos. These will be both f/f and f/m, competitive, fantasy and domination style. I have the wrestlers, I have myself (I will be the one tortured and scissored )

I am just looking around for ideas about any popular scenarios, or specific wrestling holds with domination/humiliation aspect, which are popular among mixed wrestling fans. The girls are all trained, and one of them is a famous wrestler from a variety of sites, like wrestlingmonica, femalewrestlingzone.com and others, and also has had international success on real competitions.

Much more will come here when we start shooting. We will also be taking special requests - so if you have something in mind you think would be especially sexy for you, or popular in general, let me know.

Thank you so much! Feel free to share any comments, recommendations and requests!!!
Old 14-Oct-12, 15:00
Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,550 Times in 540 Posts
Default Re: New wrestling store - Ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasy_defeat [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi guys,

I have almost everything ready to start shooting and offering wrestling videos. These will be both f/f and f/m, competitive, fantasy and domination style. I have the wrestlers, I have myself (I will be the one tortured and scissored )

I am just looking around for ideas about any popular scenarios, or specific wrestling holds with domination/humiliation aspect, which are popular among mixed wrestling fans. The girls are all trained, and one of them is a famous wrestler from a variety of sites, like wrestlingmonica, femalewrestlingzone.com and others, and also has had international success on real competitions.

Much more will come here when we start shooting. We will also be taking special requests - so if you have something in mind you think would be especially sexy for you, or popular in general, let me know.

Thank you so much! Feel free to share any comments, recommendations and requests!!!
You'll be the one taking the punishment? Are we supposed to feel sorry for you? Yeah you're a real trooper

Looking forward to downloading your clips, is it going to be a C4S site? And since you're asking (thank you for asking for input) I'd love to see pro F/F and mixed with the women wearing tights (pantyhose) with no boots, foot on face or chest victory poses and older, larger women beating smaller, younger guys and girls with headscissors and facesit pins. Apartment stuff is cool too, with the same wrestlers and different believable scenarios, but nylons always have to be involved in some way

I doubt you'll get much shortage of ideas from the members here, but if you're struggling I can always PM you some of my more complicated and possibly strange scenarios. Thanks again for asking input, shame a lot of sites don't ask before they make their stuff.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to garytheanimal For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Oct-12, 15:26
fantasy_defeat

Quote:
You'll be the one taking the punishment? Are we supposed to feel sorry for you? Yeah you're a real trooper
Yes, I dont know how I got myself in this situation , 4 professionally trained girls will have to use the scenarios I get from here on me

Other than, thanks for your feedback, the thing with the pantyhose shall be discussed and probably included in one of the scenarios.
As you can imagine, all the f/m matches will be fantasy/domination style, as they will wipe the floor with me whether I want it or not.
The f/f matches could and probably be competive, but the girls are ok with acting out on requests of course.
We plan to be selling the clips on the main wrestler's own webpage, and probably C4S. I am still looking at the possibilites to accept payments, as it is only paypal right now, and I am not sure we wanna launch so limited...
Old 14-Oct-12, 16:00
Points: 9,635, Level: 42 Points: 9,635, Level: 42 Points: 9,635, Level: 42
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Okay, let me think. I like girls from next door. That means not too much make up, just presenting themselves and I love to see that they have their fun too. They need to do it voluntarily.

I like wrestling where the guy at least tries to escape. It gets boring when he just acts like a stone. Then foot on face, facesitting, headscissors and the guy doesn't like it too much, he tries to prevent the humiliation. Well, I assume that's hard to do.

Good luck. I'd love to see the results. Will you post them here?
The Following User Says Thank You to Piethans For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Oct-12, 16:27
Temporary group
Points: 7,314, Level: 36 Points: 7,314, Level: 36 Points: 7,314, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

i guess scissor planet - like videos will be fine, something close to reality with real scissors not shitty scenarios videos for which i've stopped wasting my time.
The Following User Says Thank You to jester89 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Oct-12, 16:30
Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58
Last Achievements

For what it's worth.
I for one like mixed wrestling videos that are competitive. I like to see fitness type women defeating fitness type men. In other words I don't find it a turn on when women defeat wimpy guys. Don't like one-sided matches.
I also like to hear trash talking, stretching and flexing before a match and taunting during it. I think diolog is just as much a turn on as the action.
I also like story lines. For example "fighting for a promotion", Wife vs. Husband,
to decide who wears the pants, boyfriend vs girlfriend. How about battles of comic book characters, like Tarzan vs. Shana, Batman vs Catwoman...etc
And of course everyone ends with the male defeated and the woman places a foot on his chest flexing her biceps.
I hope this helps.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anthony For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Oct-12, 16:40
Points: 5,988, Level: 32 Points: 5,988, Level: 32 Points: 5,988, Level: 32
Last Achievements

I can suggest two things;

1- Do POV scissor videos! There really arent many of those around and if you do a good job with those many people will buy them happily
2- Dont overexeggrate the scenarios and please dont talk a lot like Drew (scissorvixens) does when shooting, let the girl be the center of the clip.

Thanks for getting our opinions and good luck
The Following User Says Thank You to yololo For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Oct-12, 16:49
fantasy_defeat

you are absolutely awesome guys, this is invaluable help for me. I will of course be posting generous previews here, once we start shooting!
Old 14-Oct-12, 16:52
sud

One thing that i love is tall women vs shorter men. Please make as many videos of this as you can because there is not enough also. try to find women who are physically big and intimidating and shorter guys for them to wrestle.

1. no high heels! this is such a pet peeve of mine. i don't find them attractive at all.
2. like anthony said, i hate one sided matches. Every asshole on the internet has videos of themselves getting tortured. use some originality please. Sometimes its ok if the guy wins or at least puts up a good fight. try to make it as immersive and realistic as you can.
3. No trash talk please or just general talking please, it always comes off as so awkward.
4. If you will be coming up in these, please look presentable. The electra vids posted a couple of days ago are completely ruined by the guy in it.
5. In addition to scissors, do belly punches, bear hugs, surfboards and other moves too.
Old 14-Oct-12, 17:31
Points: 5,148, Level: 30 Points: 5,148, Level: 30 Points: 5,148, Level: 30
Last Achievements

I agree with Anthony. Competitve to semi-competitive is the way to go. I also like fanatasy scenarios provided that the storyline is good. Use the ladies natural physical advantages in your matches ie stronger hips and thighs or their superior stamina and endurance. keep the tempo high. I can't tell you how times I've seen big guys wither under a fast paced match and end up losing because she happens to be in better shape and not necessarily stronger than him. Edita of DWW fame is one of the best in these types of matches.
The Following User Says Thank You to carl brown For This Useful Post:

Tags
competitive, domination, fantasy