Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 05-Mar-13, 16:44
Points: 6,623, Level: 34 Points: 6,623, Level: 34 Points: 6,623, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Forced to stay home by girlfriend.

Any experiences?
It happened to me once that one girlfriend I had forced me to stay home by using a hold she didn`t open anymore.
I couldn`t go to a party I wanted to and it was also the longest time I was caught in a hold by a girl.
Of course I was very angry during that and it was one of the most intense fights I ever had with a female.
But a few days later looking back it became damn erotic to me because its a really intense feeling if you really want to get out but your girlfriend is absolutely mercyless.
The hold was a headscissor-armlock-combo, we both laying on the ground, my head between her thighs faced to the backside of her knees and my arms pulled behind my back, rounded by her arms from behind like in a rope so I couldnt reach anything anymore with my hands.
Anyone who had similar experiences with a female using your own fetish against you in a private situation?
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnnax For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Mar-13, 17:03
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts
Default Re: Forced to stay home by girlfriend.

Know that feeling well

My wife and I wrestle pretty regularly, and she has gotten quite dominant in her style of wrestling.

She ususall gets me to submit with her body scissors/dragon sleeper hold

She pushed down on my waist, and pulls back on the sleeper, dont know which is worse lolol

You might want to chack some of my posts on matches I have written about with my wife
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Mar-13, 22:23
Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I've told this story before: My old GF was very physical and liked to rough house. She was really strong. We were at the beach one time and she sat on my chest, so I showed her the SGP, with her straddling my chest and pinning my wrists to the sand with her hands. I pretended to struggle and she really got into it. She really got off on being dominant and obviously loved holding me down. She jumped on me, pushed me down to the sand, and got me in the SGP several more times that day. She figured out how to pin my arms with her legs, but didn’t think to use her arms and legs at the same time.

I was at her place one time shortly thereafter for a quick visit. I had another lady at my place and I had to get back. She knew this and asked me to come over anyway, just to screw with me. She jumped on me, pushed me down to the floor, and got me in a long, high SGP, with her knees over my forearms and her hands pinning my wrists to the floor and said “I’m not going to let you up. What are you gonna do about it?” I pushed up with all my might but couldn’t move my arms. I was really pinned to the floor! She held me there for about 10 minutes, taunting me. Then she did it again.

I said “you’d probably make a pretty good wrestler.” Then I showed her some moves and holds, including several scissors positions. She was getting pretty excited. Then we started wrestling. I had to wrestle Greco Roman style, I couldn’t use my legs. She could wrestle freestyle, she could use her legs, a pretty good advantage. Then we took our clothes off and wrestled some more. She got me in a long SGP, mounted my throbbing boner, and we had rough sex. She called me her "helpless sex slave." Then we repeated this. That was my introduction to mixed wrestling. The lady back at my place was really pissed because I was gone so long. That was it for us. It was worth it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Raptor For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Mar-13, 22:49
Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Another chapter: When I got engaged, I called her and told her. We agreed to meet one last time. We went to a secluded beach. We started wrestling and she got me in a high SGP. She said "I'm not going to let you up." She held me in the SPG for a long time, telling me I was stupid to marry someone else. God, she was strong. I had a throbbing boner. Then she said "We're going to fuck, now. OK?" I said "OK." She said "OK, I'm going to let you up, but only long enough for us to take our bathing suits off. (She was wearing a skimpy bikini and really looked hot.) Then I'm going to hold you down and rape you, OK?" I said "OK." We got naked and she got me in a SGP again. I resisted and really made her work for it. She said "OK, now I'm pissed off. I'm going to rape you. (She was always dominant and wanted to win at contests of strength.) You must keep struggling, understand? I kept struggling and she pounded up and down on my pecker. My God, it was good. I came and she said "Since this is our last time, I'm going to hold you down until you get hard again, then we're going to do it again." It didn't take long. Then we did it all over again.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Raptor For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Mar-13, 23:48
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

Good stuff rap

Thanks for sharing