Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Oct-21, 17:48
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts
Default Re: Buyer beware! Sunshine keeps deposits when she cancels

0% chance you ever see it unless she actually gets penalized financially (like she's removed from the site and doesn't have enough bookings through other websites).

Taking "a while" is just not good either. I ordered a custom from someone (not Sunshine) and eventually got my money back after she ignored my emails for 6 months. I'm glad she sent the money back because after being told an ETA (maybe a week, can't remember exactly) and waiting half a year, I wouldn't have even wanted to watch a video from her anymore (and haven't bought any clips from producers she's worked with that I probably would have otherwise bought). I also lost interest in further meetings with the session girl who referred her (who actually gave quite a good session) as someone great at a particular fetish, even if it's not her fault the girl I ordered the video from couldn't make a video or even respond to emails unfortunately.

Also, it's not up to the OP whether to have the girl removed from SG. He doesn't run the site. All he can do is provide a data point and let Jennifer/SG webmaster decide what to do.
The Following User Says Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Oct-21, 18:44
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm glad she sent the money back because after being told an ETA (maybe a week, can't remember exactly) and waiting half a year, I wouldn't have even wanted to watch a video from her anymore (and haven't bought any clips from producers she's worked with that I probably would have otherwise bought). I also lost interest in further meetings with the session girl who referred her (who actually gave quite a good session) as someone great at a particular fetish, even if it's not her fault the girl I ordered the video from couldn't make a video or even respond to emails unfortunately.
This is one of the best shares in the history of this forum.

One bad apple took bread off multiple other plates.
Old 22-Oct-21, 20:29
Points: 3,508, Level: 24 Points: 3,508, Level: 24 Points: 3,508, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I usually just consider it a net loss and the nature of the business sometimes almost every session and every custom goes smooth and the ladies are amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
0% chance you ever see it unless she actually gets penalized financially (like she's removed from the site and doesn't have enough bookings through other websites).

Taking "a while" is just not good either. I ordered a custom from someone (not Sunshine) and eventually got my money back after she ignored my emails for 6 months. I'm glad she sent the money back because after being told an ETA (maybe a week, can't remember exactly) and waiting half a year, I wouldn't have even wanted to watch a video from her anymore (and haven't bought any clips from producers she's worked with that I probably would have otherwise bought). I also lost interest in further meetings with the session girl who referred her (who actually gave quite a good session) as someone great at a particular fetish, even if it's not her fault the girl I ordered the video from couldn't make a video or even respond to emails unfortunately.

Also, it's not up to the OP whether to have the girl removed from SG. He doesn't run the site. All he can do is provide a data point and let Jennifer/SG webmaster decide what to do.
Old 16-Nov-21, 23:06
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Looks like Sunshine's profile is no longer on Session Girls.
Old 17-Nov-21, 04:20
Points: 3,809, Level: 26 Points: 3,809, Level: 26 Points: 3,809, Level: 26
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Shame to see this. My session with Sunshine was one of the best, if not the best, sessions I've had. Although when I asked her up front if the deposit was refundable, she did give me kind of a vague non-answer. Made me hesitate a little, but I decided to take the risk and the session was a blast.
Old 19-Nov-21, 22:16
Points: 36,201, Level: 83 Points: 36,201, Level: 83 Points: 36,201, Level: 83
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,950 Times in 318 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is a bit off thread here but session women are justified in having guys send them a deposit before the actual session.After years of guys making appointments with them and then being a no show by enforcing their deposit rule they have a greater assurance that their client is serious about the booking and will follow through.Even if a session fee may be 400.00 for an hour,50% in advance is within reason to prevent as much as a whole day being wasted.

I would NEVER pay 200 in advance for a session. It's way too much.

Generally, I think deposits are a dangerous thing. You have zero guarantee they'll refund the money in case something goes wrong and it's not your fault (like in the case of this thread). And you also don't have any guarantee the session will even take place. Not to mention, scammers sometimes create fake session wrestlers profiles to steal money through deposits.

Generally, shipping money to someone you don't know over the internet with no guarantee whatsoever that you'll get something out of it is a terrible idea. It's something every bank advises their clients not to do.

I payed a deposit only once in my life for a session, and it was 50 euros. That's pretty much the threshold for me. But even that I wouldn't do for anyone, I would have to be pretty convinced about that session.

Anyway, never sessioned with Sunshine, 'cause I'm not from the US. I always found her incredibly attractive. And in a couple of videos I have with her, she had that type of sense of humor I love to see in mixed wrestling videos. Her smile is so contagious. But after having gone through her Twitter account, I have to say, I doubt those videos will work as well for me in the future, and I don't think I'll buy other videos with her. She appears to be so toxic. And she calls the sessiongirls guy immature, then proceeds to post screenshots of their private exchange...which is, indeed, a very immature thing to do. Also generally the vibe I got from her Twitter is one of arrogance and emptyness. I wish I hadn't seen all this, I really liked those Sunshine videos before...lol
Old 24-Nov-21, 22:49
Points: 884, Level: 11 Points: 884, Level: 11 Points: 884, Level: 11
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is a bit off thread here but session women are justified in having guys send them a deposit before the actual session.After years of guys making appointments with them and then being a no show by enforcing their deposit rule they have a greater assurance that their client is serious about the booking and will follow through.Even if a session fee may be 400.00 for an hour,50% in advance is within reason to prevent as much as a whole day being wasted.
No one is saying they shouldn’t have a deposit put down to protect her. The point was she makes the man pay a deposit and then keeps it when she cancels. That is 100% bogus. Never mind the other expenses of booking a hotel etc. She has continued to do it and that’s why she’s off the major sites now.
Old 25-Nov-21, 00:09
Producer
Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank O [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The point was she makes the man pay a deposit and then keeps it when she cancels.
Can confirm she does that sometimes. She did this to another guy in AZ a few years back. Also I loaned her about $160 and she never paid me back and was rude about it. I personally didn't care that much, but if this info helps any future would be victims, I thought it was worth chiming in on. She is awful and overrated. Book at your own discretion.
Old 25-Nov-21, 02:04
Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,139 Times in 393 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSF [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would NEVER pay 200 in advance for a session. It's way too much.
Nearly every session wrestler I've seen in the last few years requires a 50% deposit upfront, and the going rate these days is about $400 an hour minimum. I understand your hesitation but I don't think you'd get many sessions if you refuse to pay a deposit.
Old 25-Nov-21, 03:59
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Last Achievements

I guess it really depends if u want to gamble on 200.00 dollars .But the session girls who on there profile want a,3 emails minimum or they don't show there face .I am of the opinion is to stay away ..but only my opinion. Good Luck Happy Thanksgiving
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jstewart For This Useful Post:

Tags
session girls, session review, session reviews, session wrestling, sessiongirl, sessiongirls, sessions, sessionwrestling