Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 24-Oct-20, 19:29
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Calling people stupid doesn't help your case. Maybe the other guys make a lot of money and they consider the fee worth it. It's just bitter resentment and misogyny.
Exactly. Calling people stupid for being willing to pay the requested price is ridiculously childish.

It's jealousy or bitterness. If people will pay higher rates, then those will be the rates. Up to others if they decide then to pay it or not.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-20, 19:50
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am sure that this example that 2/3 of the submission-team is representative for all european session-wrestlers.
You cannot be sure on that. Itīs possible that it is that way, but just as possible that itīs not. All wrestlers from one single studio is clearly not something that is predetermined to be representative. It could happen that others will align though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As an example I know that one of the max-girls was asking 400 Euro for an hour-session in germany in this summer. OK, I understand that ladies who travel now during this corona-crisis take higher fees as their "risk-insurance", but 400 Euros/hour are insane, as usually in germany the normal fee was 200-300 Euro/hour.
I agree with you that 400 Euro is too much, and I wouldnīt have made a session with any of them at that price.
But see you write normal fee is 200-300 Euro/hour, 200 GBP which is now mostly asked at the submission room equals +- 220 Euro...so absolutely in the rage you consider acceptable.
Old 24-Oct-20, 20:34
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Calling people stupid for being willing to pay the requested price is ridiculously childish.

paying 20 GBP for a bottle of wine at a wine-store is stupid when the same wine costs less in the supermarket directly next door.

Added after 14 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
But see you write normal fee is 200-300 Euro/hour, 200 GBP which is now mostly asked at the submission room equals +- 220 Euro...so absolutely in the rage you consider acceptable.

They take these more than 200 Euro per hour as the sessions-wrestlers travel to germany, so they have to cover travel- and hotel-costs and as there are sooo many german guys who are willing to do mixed-wrestling, but sooo less local wrestlers (I am sure outside of germany only Warrior Amazone and only most recently Curie are known) they can charge so much as there is soo much demand, but so less supply for mixed-wrestling in germany.

But why do you think I consider more than 200 Euro (~182 GBP) as acceptable?

I dont do, so I do very few sessions in germany, (sometimes only one per year) but only with dominas in studios. In my whole "mixed-wrestling-"career" since 08/2004 I have NEVER done a hotel-room-session, NEVER!

So I do what most german guys do and travel to events outside of germany where the fees have been fair so far, but I fear this will change after the restart after the corona-crisis.

At Antschas events in Hungary and the events of fighting-dolls in czech republic 2/3 of the audiance at the events are germans or german speaking (including Austria and Suwitzerland) guys, also at the event of Zweigs fightpulse and at the event of both Pippaīs and Monica in UK often are a lot german spectators.

Last edited by Fritz; 24-Oct-20 at 20:34.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fritz For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-20, 20:47
Last Achievements

Quote:
paying 20 GBP for a bottle of wine at a wine-store is stupid when the same wine costs less in the supermarket directly next door.

You are right, but you cannot really compare that to session wrestlers. You will not find them half price next door

Quote:
But why do you think I consider more than 200 Euro (~182 GBP) as acceptable?
I misunderstood you then. Since you wrote 200-300 is normal in Germany it looked to me like it was ok since it was normal for you
The Following User Says Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-20, 21:08
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

Hate to break it to you, but there are a lot of German speakers throughout central Europe. You'll even find German as a 3rd option on ATMs in Hungary. Germany plays an important role in the economy in that part of the world.

If you're not even doing sessions in a hotel room, but at studios, I think a separate thread would be in order for you. This one started out about girls in the US who are charging $500-700 or whatever. The answer for that is not to do business with a new girl asking for $700.

There's just no middle ground if half of us are talking about hotel sessions and the other half are looking for budget sessions at studios and rarely even session in their own country. To give a little more context, the last time I did a session, the girl had a hotel room, and then the next guy she was seeing was staying in his own hotel and she had to scramble to figure out how to get an Uber over there because he didn't want to travel to her. At that level of accommodation, things are more expensive.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-20, 21:10
Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21
Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Let me get this straight. so a girl has 7 sessions a day, gets paid what she asks for ($400) and makes 5,600 USD. your offer is for the girl to make her rate more accessbile, let's say $200 so she could make 10 sessions a day, as you insist is possible. so, that amounts to 2*10*200=4,000. so, you want the girls to work more for less money. what would you say if your employer would ask you that? why is it ok for the session girls? and yeah sure, you love them and you are a fan. of course. and you tell me this thread is not about mysogyny.

Is this thread about sessions or about custom videos? Have you actually had a session? I'm not really interested in custom videos, I did it only once as a mean of support. So if you're happy with custom videos with dominatrices, then continue with them.

But if you are talking about ACTUAL SESSIONS, the wrestlers provide service that most dominatrices can't. My goals in a session is to be brutalized by a strong woman despite my resistance. most dominatrices cannot provide that. If what you look for can be provided by a dominatrix, then by all means go see one for less money. and if what you want can be provided by a crackhead, then go see her for $40. No problem with that at all.

The number of girls that provide the service I am looking for is limited. I do my due diligence (usually).

No, you don't . you want them to work more and harder for less money. You talk about how much they make like you know them. Do you know that a lot of them are on the breadline right now?

You can be fans as much as you want. but If you want a session, you'll have to pay the asking fee regardless of your collar color. Prioritize your expenses, save money, work a second job. If you want it, you can do it.

Now why would I care about that?

Oh my friend, I have a lot to teach you.

First of all do you know that the first session wrestlers were and still are dominatrix's. Are you aware of how old session wrestling actually is?
The term session wrestling was not what is was originally called. It was called beat downs or combat torture, or bullying and perhaps several other names.
So to teach you a history lesson on THE RATE, it all originally started with dominatrix's. Trust me, session wrestling did not start with glow wrestling. I am sorry to inform you but pretend wrestlers did not start session wrestling.

Next custom videos has EVERYTHING to do with the rates of session wrestling.
See if you go to the clips stores you will see that session wrestlers took over the monopoly. They now dictate what we watch, the price of customs, and the style of match. All the holds are put in place by session wrestlers. And when a new clip store comes onto the scene they learn from session wrestlers or are new session wrestlers starting up. As a customer I am affected by you handing over your wallets to them. ''CHARGE A LOT OF MONEY BECAUSE THE MEN WILL PAY IT'' not only hurts me but it hurts the community because I bet in your video library , you probably have videos that I have help to produce.
And videos are part of every marketing and advertising communication between the session wrestlers and her customers. So you and I effect each other.

Also back to Dominatix's, lol, Are you not aware that session wrestlers is a Dom / Sub relationship? You pay them to beat you. The difference is that Dominatrix's are better trained to do that because they know pain/fetish/lifestyle more than a session wrestler does.
The Following User Says Thank You to gutpunch For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-20, 21:12
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You are right, but you cannot really compare that to session wrestlers. You will not find them half price next door
please read attentive in future. I wrote "less", not half price
Old 24-Oct-20, 21:13
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutpunch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The difference is that Dominatrix's are better trained to do that because they know pain/fetish/lifestyle more than a session wrestler does.
In my view, the difference is dominatrixes are in some sense a "fraud" (usually). A session girl has legitimate muscles (and skills). At least assuming she's muscular or has some kind of wrestling background (there are a few who have neither, probably just joined the scene to make a quick buck). So the domination is real because the guy can't escape. She really has control.

Last edited by uxiel; 24-Oct-20 at 21:20.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-20, 21:21
Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21
Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4%
Last Achievements

Now to continue , I think when it comes to the price that I am requesting you are deliberately failing to see the mathematics behind the $200 price for a session that I am putting on the table. I will say again that $200 is a home session price where the cost of hotels and travel and time are taking out of the equation. When a session wrestler is in her home town she does not have to work twice as hard for her money. She will instead get a massive increase in people wanting to have a session so that she can make more money than before. If she can get 10 sessions a week at $200 then thats $2000 a week which works out to $8000 a month which is actually a lot of money.
She can still charge more for competitive matches, she can charge more for lift and carry sessions. And the customer can always tip more.
If I can give a session wrestler advice , I would tell her to charge the $200 per session and move to Vegas. The men would come to her in high numbers. She would not have to travel thus eliminating travel and hotel costs. And she would be living very well. (this is a pre covid example)
But I am a firm believer that she would have many high volume months where she will make a extreme amount of money.
The math is this...
$400 to $500 a session with a handful of customers or...
... $200 a session with a non stop stream of customers.

I predict that she would not just get blue color workers but everyone putting money in her pocket. And the option to tip her more will be there.

A visitor that can afford a $200 session staying in Vegas for a few days would be interested in perhaps 3 session during his stay where a $500 price tag would make a 3 session vacation totally out of range.

Once again, I ask, if the price of travel , hotel, and time is eliminated from the equation, why shouldn't the saving be passed to the customer.
The Following User Says Thank You to gutpunch For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-20, 21:22
Last Achievements

Quote:
please read attentive in future. I wrote "less", not half price

It doesnīt change my point that the comparison is not suitable.
Closed Thread