Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Mar-16, 16:45
Points: 10,189, Level: 43 Points: 10,189, Level: 43 Points: 10,189, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Remember Charlene Rink?

She was one of the first session wrestlers I watched in videos for Utopia Entertainment. This goes back to 1997-2000. I first watched Charlene compete in the Miss Fitness America Pageant on ESPN. Charlene has the best abs I have ever seen on a fitness competitor.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UCFKNIGHT92 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Mar-16, 17:07
Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Remember Charlene Rink?

Hell yeah! One of the sexiest women that ever walked the mats. I am not sure she did sessions though.
Old 30-Mar-16, 17:36
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

She was sexy on video (in a way not every lady is) for sure. Wish she'd been around in the HD age. I don't remember her being on the wrestler list, if she did do sessions it likely was need-to-know.
Old 31-Mar-16, 02:59
Points: 5,312, Level: 31 Points: 5,312, Level: 31 Points: 5,312, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Charlene Rink was my dream wrestler. Beautiful, athletic, competitive, graceful and gracious. She always gave 100% in her matches and usually came out on top. I have seen every one of them. She beat the likes of Lyndsay Mulinazzi, Karen Kohnya, Lois Smucker, and many more and she always looked great doing it. Her last matches with Premier Productions were amazing as she was wrestling topless, in a tiny thong, while in contest shape. Every muscle in her beautiful physique rippled. Her victory over Pavla Brantilova is my all time favorite. I must say I also enjoyed her worst loss as Lynn McCrossin (RIP) beat her decisively in a straight up competitive match.

I am quite positive that Charlene never did sessions. She wrestled on video only to make money to pay for college. She was in around 20 matches for Premier and I believe 3 for Utopia. A couple for Bill Wick also early on. Premier Productions pretty much shut down after Charlene left the scene. I believe they figured they had peaked and would never find her equal. I believe they were right.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rinkfan For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Mar-16, 03:04
Points: 3,797, Level: 25 Points: 3,797, Level: 25 Points: 3,797, Level: 25
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Cool Re: Remember Charlene Rink?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinkfan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Charlene Rink was my dream wrestler. Beautiful, athletic, competitive, graceful and gracious. She always gave 100% in her matches and usually came out on top. I have seen every one of them. She beat the likes of Lyndsay Mulinazzi, Karen Kohnya, Lois Smucker, and many more and she always looked great doing it. Her last matches with Premier Productions were amazing as she was wrestling topless, in a tiny thong, while in contest shape. Every muscle in her beautiful physique rippled. Her victory over Pavla Brantilova is my all time favorite. I must say I also enjoyed her worst loss as Lynn McCrossin (RIP) beat her decisively in a straight up competitive match.

I am quite positive that Charlene never did sessions. She wrestled on video only to make money to pay for college. She was in around 20 matches for Premier and I believe 3 for Utopia. A couple for Bill Wick also early on. Premier Productions pretty much shut down after Charlene left the scene. I believe they figured they had peaked and would never find her equal. I believe they were right.
Yes she did but you needed to know the right people
Old 31-Mar-16, 04:14
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulfrank00 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes she did but you needed to know the right people
Tell us more Frank. I have never seen one review posted regarding a session with her and she has been out of the scene for 15 years.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rinkfan For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Mar-16, 06:02
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinkfan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am quite positive that Charlene never did sessions. She wrestled on video only to make money to pay for college. She was in around 20 matches for Premier and I believe 3 for Utopia. A couple for Bill Wick also early on.
That's true. I remember an obscure message board of hers, Bill Wick was there too, from over a decade ago. There were some posters asking her about sessions but she said she didn't do them, but tantalizingly suggested the only way to wrestle her would be for a video. Not that she was requesting volunteers though. The board was little used and just was abandoned at some point as far as I remember...
The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Apr-16, 03:24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Tell us more Frank. I have never seen one review posted regarding a session with her and she has been out of the scene for 15 years.
Was a friend of a very good friend of hers. ALL private but had tapes (remember those?) and somewhere somehow in moves lost it!! She was a extremely sweet person built like no other and strong as ever I have been against. Her legs and upper were incredible. This is before all the joint lock, bjj stuff. Pure muscle and strength. Most of all a great woman, period. Sorry even after all these years I keep my vow of silence. She asked and I respect that of her. Today she would be the biggest dream there is. Personality and pure raw ability.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to paulfrank00 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Apr-16, 05:31
Last Achievements

Paulfrank,

You appear to be genuine. What you are saying doesn't sound unrealisitic to me. Charlene appeared to be a really nice lady. I emailed with her a few times expressing my admiration and once asked her if she would be available to weight train if I made it out west. She was kind enough to respond and even offered an affirmative on the training. I have a high amount of respect for her as an athlete and a lady.
Now, how could you lose such an incredible memory that you had on tape. That should have been in your Safety Deposit box dude. Woww!!!!
Old 01-Apr-16, 15:55
Last Achievements

Quote:
Paulfrank,

You appear to be genuine. What you are saying doesn't sound unrealisitic to me. Charlene appeared to be a really nice lady. I emailed with her a few times expressing my admiration and once asked her if she would be available to weight train if I made it out west. She was kind enough to respond and even offered an affirmative on the training. I have a high amount of respect for her as an athlete and a lady.
Now, how could you lose such an incredible memory that you had on tape. That should have been in your Safety Deposit box dude. Woww!!!!
No shit! Memories only..
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paulfrank00 For This Useful Post: