Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Aug-21, 21:21
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts
Default London Wrestler (UK)

I had a fantastic domination wrestling session with London yesterday. For such a small person, she packs amazing strength (she is much stronger than me).

She's posted a short clip of our session here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

She is a delightful person too - really bubbly and very easy to chat with - she immediately put me at ease.

We agreed in advance that she'd wear a thong - and she gave me a couple of options - a red one piece which turns into a thong, a small almost see through pink frilly thong...or (and at this point she gave me an evil grin), she said if I was feeling especially filthy, she could wear what she already had on all day (a leopard print style thong). I decided to be filthy and opted for the latter!

She put me in various (strong) scissor holds and I pretty much went night night in a few of them...she took me right to the edge and I felt myself woozing out a few times. She did a lot of lengthy reverse facesitting, and relished grinding my nose up her bum - she did this very deliberately and slowly whilst trash talk/teasing the hell out of me. She would use her feet to wedge my face under her, and she would keep me trapped for lengthy periods. She also used her feet to not only smother me, but to force me to lick and kiss, and she even managed to fit all five toes per foot down my throat whilst laughing hysterically - god that was humiliating.

She took some snaps for her portfolio which may make a twitter appearance at some point too (she asked if I was happy or not to show my face - I said fine, which she loved). She ended the session by first of all choking me with her toes until I agreed to lick and suck them, then reverse sitting me again until I agreed to kiss her cheeks.

One hell of a session and I will be re-booking asap. I highly recommend her. Her trash talking is both a joy to hear and humiliating - she's up with the very best at this.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Sep-21, 23:34
Last Achievements

Default Re: London Wrestler (UK)

I had another session with London today to which she took some more pics ready for twitter use which will no doubt be posted at some point over the coming weeks. (She released a clip and a pic of my last session with her over the last couple of weeks).

Similar to the first session in terms of her sensuality and dominant attitude - wore a skimpy pink thong which left nothing to the imagination!

Lots of reverse pacesetting, feet smothers and forcing all her toes down my throat, and plenty of strong scissors and some rear naked chokes.

Towards the end she asked if I'd ever been KO'd and I confirmed I had done several times, and she said 'oh good!'. This culminated in a final reverse headscissors which put me out for the count in less time than you can say fart. I came round to her giggling and she decided she'd better use her feet as smelling salts to bring me round, and proceeded to force me to suck her toes one more time.

It was at this point she asked if I wouldn't mind her taking some photos/clips again, and obviously I obliged! She did a couple of face sits, victory poses with her feet on my face, and finally a reverse headscissors clip again, and once again, I went out like a light! She's caught this on camera so I'm hoping it's a clip she will post at some point

EDIT: Here is a link to the clip she posted of my first session with her, and also an attached pic.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg EB72315B-DADC-4919-8495-F82F83441A37.jpeg (94.0 KB, 521 views)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Sep-21, 16:49
Last Achievements

Here’s a victory pose at the end of yesterday’s session. I was out of it at the time! London just tweeted it.

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 541FD9B9-C1C6-4E86-A613-32B27CA972FD.jpeg (102.7 KB, 607 views)
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Sep-21, 12:17
Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Here’s a victory pose at the end of yesterday’s session. I was out of it at the time! London just tweeted it.

She's really small, didn't you try?
Old 05-Sep-21, 15:23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She's really small, didn't you try?
We did a fantasy domination session/semi comp, not a fully comp one.

What I will say though is she is a lot stronger than me both in upper and lower body.

I tried to power out of several of her moves, and she was easily able to pin my arms down with hers, and I had no chance in her scissors.

I am a big lad but no strength with it and would consider myself a weaker than average make. London, on the other hand, is much stronger than her size should allow!

If we had gone full out, I’m still very sure she would have whooped my ass.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post: