Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Old 15-Oct-21, 04:31
Points: 2,201, Level: 19 Points: 2,201, Level: 19 Points: 2,201, Level: 19
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Default Would it be unethical to have my wife do this to men?

I write this on Thursday night and this incident happened the same time this past Monday.

My wife used to be a personal trainer before we had kids. She was very strong as she specialized in strength training specifically. She was a very pleasingly built, muscular woman with curves in the right places and muscle everywhere else. When she squatted, people would stop and look at the poundages. After that, I enjoyed watching everyone's faces as they went back to their own weights. Some were stronger than her. Others not as much. Yet there would always be that one guy who looked obviously DISTURBED! I know that emasculated look.

Then kids happened. She put on some "mom" weight but all in the right areas. Bust size went up and butt is now rounder and fuller. She remains a very strong woman but if you looked at her, you may not guess. You may see a full-figured MILF with an amazing rack instead of the figure goddess.

This Monday she we were working out in the gym and there were not a lot of people. My wife got off the cardio all sweaty and slippery and the top was pretty transparent against her body due to being damp. You could see the outline of her bra as it struggled to contain those melons. In the corner there was a fellow who was bench pressing.

My wife went up to him and asked, "Do you mind if I work out in between? I wont be changing the weights." He looked at her and said, "If you can then please do." She thanked him and said "After your turn." He walked around and then slid under the bench while she stood there to spot him. He said "I will be fine." She said "Ok." Then this fellow went on to knock out five reps. After that he stood up and said "All yours!"

My wife slid under the bar, while he assumed the spotter position. He had gotten there because that spot was giving him the ideal view of the upper swells of her sweaty, glistening breasts. She pushed the weight up and started knocking out reps. I saw his attention go from her heaving chest to the reps and I saw his face shrink with each rep. When she did the sixth rep, he was looking so defeated. Then she went on doing four more and did ten.

Then she stood up and wiped the bench and as she bent over, I could see that the neck line of her top was falling away and he was looking at her melons as they swayed inside the sports bra due to gravity. Then she came back and stood where he was so that he could get under the bench as it was his turn.

The guy was feeling so embarrassed and intimated because here was a woman twice as strong as him. If he walked away, she would know that he chickened out. If he got under there then he would be show himself to be half as strong. He decided to slide under the bench.

As he slid under the bench, I saw that he had a BONER! I suppressed my laughter because it was literally pushing through his track pants. I am not sure if it was due to the boob display that he had enjoyed or whether the erection was an assurance of masculinity that comes from being bested by a woman in bench press but it was there. When he fell flat under the bench it stood up and started pointing at the ceiling like a freaking TENT! That is when he realized that there is a woman watching. He immediately pretended that he had a cell phone call and bounced back up. Then he excused himself and walked away in shame, acting like the phone call was so urgent, he needed to take it.

My wife, who had no intention of giving the man that reaction turned around and covered her mouth with her hands in disbelief. As we rode back home, I told her that men get very disturbed and aroused when they feel their masculinity threatened by a strong woman. She found that to be so amusing.

When we got home, I did not let her take a shower. Instead I pulled her in our bedroom, undid her clothes and we had some dirty sex. There was nothing romantic in it. It was rough, slippery, smelly and animalistic and we both loved it.

This all happened unplanned. I was wondering if it would be okay to go to the gym at odd hours, find that loan guy and do this to him just to get kicks out of it? Or would it be unethical as the intention is to cause arousal through embarrassment? Our own sex is great after it and I am sure that that guy had a lot of memories to jerk off too. Or am I wrong? Thanks.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to StrongbutGentle For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Oct-21, 05:12
Points: 4,655, Level: 28 Points: 4,655, Level: 28 Points: 4,655, Level: 28
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%

Default Re: Would it be unethical to have my wife do this to men?

Man, from my POV nothing's more exciting than your wife/GF beating and humiliating another man in a fight or in any type of contest. As you, I'm pretty sure he had some fun as well. So...nobody got hurt. I'd definitely carry on this thing, if that's ok for your wife, of course.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kiyiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-21, 01:28
Points: 1,737, Level: 16 Points: 1,737, Level: 16 Points: 1,737, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

No, that seems very strange. I don’t think it’s cool to try and embarrass random people like that. Even though I like woman that are stronger than me, I’d hate to have something like that happen to me in a public setting. Kind of banking on the dude having a humiliation fantasy, which aren’t good chances.
But that’s just me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ilikefeet For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-21, 16:13
Points: 4,740, Level: 29 Points: 4,740, Level: 29 Points: 4,740, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I agree with Ilikefeet on this. You can't "assume" that this fellow from the gym *wants* or *likes* to be humiliated. So I wouldn't try to doctor/engineer the same situation happening again. That said, if you want several weeks (maybe 3-4 weeks) and then try to show up at the same time and this guy happens to be around, you can try to have some sort of a repeat performance, as long as its not too obvious nor too often.
Old 18-Oct-21, 20:54
Points: 4,901, Level: 29 Points: 4,901, Level: 29 Points: 4,901, Level: 29
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I would think it was funny if it happened to me but there is a lot of insecurity in the gym and I would think it’s generally bad form to work in with someone or follow behind them just to show them up. I think this has potential to go wrong.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ca12345 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Oct-21, 20:40
Points: 1,272, Level: 14 Points: 1,272, Level: 14 Points: 1,272, Level: 14
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongbutGentle [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I write this on Thursday night and this incident happened the same time this past Monday.

My wife used to be a personal trainer before we had kids. She was very strong as she specialized in strength training specifically. She was a very pleasingly built, muscular woman with curves in the right places and muscle everywhere else. When she squatted, people would stop and look at the poundages. After that, I enjoyed watching everyone's faces as they went back to their own weights. Some were stronger than her. Others not as much. Yet there would always be that one guy who looked obviously DISTURBED! I know that emasculated look.

Then kids happened. She put on some "mom" weight but all in the right areas. Bust size went up and butt is now rounder and fuller. She remains a very strong woman but if you looked at her, you may not guess. You may see a full-figured MILF with an amazing rack instead of the figure goddess.

This Monday she we were working out in the gym and there were not a lot of people. My wife got off the cardio all sweaty and slippery and the top was pretty transparent against her body due to being damp. You could see the outline of her bra as it struggled to contain those melons. In the corner there was a fellow who was bench pressing.

My wife went up to him and asked, "Do you mind if I work out in between? I wont be changing the weights." He looked at her and said, "If you can then please do." She thanked him and said "After your turn." He walked around and then slid under the bench while she stood there to spot him. He said "I will be fine." She said "Ok." Then this fellow went on to knock out five reps. After that he stood up and said "All yours!"

My wife slid under the bar, while he assumed the spotter position. He had gotten there because that spot was giving him the ideal view of the upper swells of her sweaty, glistening breasts. She pushed the weight up and started knocking out reps. I saw his attention go from her heaving chest to the reps and I saw his face shrink with each rep. When she did the sixth rep, he was looking so defeated. Then she went on doing four more and did ten.

Then she stood up and wiped the bench and as she bent over, I could see that the neck line of her top was falling away and he was looking at her melons as they swayed inside the sports bra due to gravity. Then she came back and stood where he was so that he could get under the bench as it was his turn.

The guy was feeling so embarrassed and intimated because here was a woman twice as strong as him. If he walked away, she would know that he chickened out. If he got under there then he would be show himself to be half as strong. He decided to slide under the bench.

As he slid under the bench, I saw that he had a BONER! I suppressed my laughter because it was literally pushing through his track pants. I am not sure if it was due to the boob display that he had enjoyed or whether the erection was an assurance of masculinity that comes from being bested by a woman in bench press but it was there. When he fell flat under the bench it stood up and started pointing at the ceiling like a freaking TENT! That is when he realized that there is a woman watching. He immediately pretended that he had a cell phone call and bounced back up. Then he excused himself and walked away in shame, acting like the phone call was so urgent, he needed to take it.

My wife, who had no intention of giving the man that reaction turned around and covered her mouth with her hands in disbelief. As we rode back home, I told her that men get very disturbed and aroused when they feel their masculinity threatened by a strong woman. She found that to be so amusing.

When we got home, I did not let her take a shower. Instead I pulled her in our bedroom, undid her clothes and we had some dirty sex. There was nothing romantic in it. It was rough, slippery, smelly and animalistic and we both loved it.

This all happened unplanned. I was wondering if it would be okay to go to the gym at odd hours, find that loan guy and do this to him just to get kicks out of it? Or would it be unethical as the intention is to cause arousal through embarrassment? Our own sex is great after it and I am sure that that guy had a lot of memories to jerk off too. Or am I wrong? Thanks.
May I ask abouit you

Are as fit like your wife ?
Old 19-Oct-21, 21:42
Points: 7,245, Level: 36 Points: 7,245, Level: 36 Points: 7,245, Level: 36
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,631 Times in 592 Posts

Naw man, that’s not a cool thing to do.

There’s nothing wrong with a woman being physically stronger and being able to do a lift with more weight than a man. It’s a douchey thing, however, to try and engineer a way of deliberately humiliating some dude just trying to get his workout in. Not all guys have a fetish for that, and I think it’s disrespectful to intentionally one-up someone with the sole purpose of embarrassing them or making them feel shitty about themselves.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gatsby87 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Oct-21, 22:22
Poet
Points: 7,338, Level: 36 Points: 7,338, Level: 36 Points: 7,338, Level: 36
Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,156 Times in 316 Posts

Public humiliation is in many cultures considered to be pretty unethical if not done with an obvious reason(i.e. as a punishment for a crime or overstepping social norms).
Ergo I guess if someone were to, let's say, hit on your wife while she was, working out in a gym while visibly wearing a wedding ring.

Well, I guess than punishment, in regard that you mentioned, would be considered quite ethical. Eventhough it would be more pronounced
if verbal quips were also used, at the critical moment, by your wife.
Old 20-Oct-21, 04:07
Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,161 Times in 207 Posts

Yes, 100%. It’s kind of a strange idea to seriously consider, to be honest. Just be grateful for the one natural experience, I think it’s generally a bad idea to try and engineer repeats of it. You can’t be sure he has a fetish for it either. Going out of your way to try to find and mess with a guy who’s there just trying to get his workout in like everyone else, definitely isn’t okay. It kind of falls into ‘trying to involve people into my kink without their consent’ territory.

Nothing wrong with fantasizing about it or writing it in a fictional story, but it’s not really appropriate to pursue in real life.
The Following User Says Thank You to Josh42 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Oct-21, 07:31
Points: 1,894, Level: 17 Points: 1,894, Level: 17 Points: 1,894, Level: 17
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%

As someone who has spent more hours than I can guess working out over the last few decades this reads more like a fantasy than something that could naturally happen. If anyone were to have a boner if this actually happened I would think it would be the voyeur husband.
The Following User Says Thank You to RedLithium For This Useful Post: