Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Roxy vs Christian.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-254.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-Aug-22, 01:05
domdom333

Default erections during sessions

I have a question for those that have done wrestling sessions before.

Is it normal to get an erection during a session?

I have been considering paying for a wrestling session recently, but one of the things holding me back from pulling the trigger is the thought that I might get erect. I would think it's normal since we're engaging in our fetish, but I just want to make sure. Basically all session girls have a no sexual contact rule and I am concerned that getting an erection blurs that line, and I want to respect the rule 100%. If getting erect would be considered weird, then I wouldn't want to do a session.

Please let me know!

Tags
erections, sessions, wresting