Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.

Old 17-Apr-24, 02:49
Points: 6,851, Level: 35 Points: 6,851, Level: 35 Points: 6,851, Level: 35
Activity: 47.4% Activity: 47.4% Activity: 47.4%
Last Achievements

Default Meeting a wrestler buzzed or stoned or both

I've met 4 wrestlers with a good alcohol buzz and stoned, usually meet wrestlers sober.

1st was Sara from Iowa, she showed up 6 hours late and I couldn't handle sitting around doing nothing, was fun getting a beatdown in boxing and wrestling while buzzed

Gabrielle hames. She had to cancel because she got sick, so we agreed to see my last night in Vegas. Told her I would be buzzed, it was easier to be turned into a pretzel buzzed up

Kaida. She had to change plans and could only meet late, we always smoked weed before match and the beatdown was easier from her buzzed

MMA Aiden asked if she could meet meet me a day earlier and I said yes but I've been drinking and smoking weed already. Easier to take a beatdown from her buzzed

Just wondering if that's happened to anybody else
Old 17-Apr-24, 09:23
Points: 4,798, Level: 29 Points: 4,798, Level: 29 Points: 4,798, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Meeting a wrestler buzzed or stoned or both

I’m 65 years old, and have had a great life so far. Retired now, and although my job prevented the use of weed or drugs, I am well versed with alcohol ��. When I look back on any adventures from my past, my only regret is I wish many more had been sober! No deadening of the senses and clearer memories. For my two cents, I say go in clear headed with all you faculties for those lifetime memories. ��
The Following User Says Thank You to Jetdad1959 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Apr-24, 12:47
Producer
Points: 6,669, Level: 34 Points: 6,669, Level: 34 Points: 6,669, Level: 34
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,300 Times in 478 Posts

I've never really done this unless we were already hanging out then engaged. I can tell you that a couple times I've encountered one high or buzzed. Not telling ya who because I'm going through the memory banks now and know only of like two

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. my OF

Old 17-Apr-24, 14:43
Points: 5,487, Level: 31 Points: 5,487, Level: 31 Points: 5,487, Level: 31
Activity: 28.9% Activity: 28.9% Activity: 28.9%
Last Achievements

Years ago I was a cleaning slave for an independent Mistress. She worked out of an apartment and her female receptionist greeted me and told me what to clean for an hour or so. The Mistress came in, it was after lunch, and you can see and smell she had few vodka martinis.

She was always a formal, old fashioned type Mistress, dressed in black leather, etc. We usually did a jungle Queen/Tarzan scene even with her in that outfit. This time she went into change, and quickly ran into the session playroom where I was waiting. Wearing with floral bikini she practically tackled me onto a couch. She was busty, but luckily petite, because I practically caught her to absorb the blow as we hit the couch. She was all over me and quickly went topless, issuing orders in slurred words. It was both hot and disturbing at the same time, since she was out of control. Halfway through the session I asked to pleasure myself, she agreed and the session ended.

The Mistress went to change and/or sober up, I quickly got dressed. As I was leaving the receptionist rolled her eyes and whispered, "Thank you" for leaving early, knowing I could have completely taken advantage of the situation.

Getting high and doing domination/wrestling really don't mix in my book.