Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.

Old 22-Apr-24, 14:58
Points: 11,903, Level: 47 Points: 11,903, Level: 47 Points: 11,903, Level: 47
Activity: 84.2% Activity: 84.2% Activity: 84.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,064 Times in 650 Posts
Default Update And Info On VHS Tape Give Away

Greetings,
After a few inquiries about my unloading my video tape collection this is to let everyone who expressed their interest that I have given away the couple hundred or so to one collector here in the U.S.
Most of the responses that I had received were regarding the 25 plus tapes I had from Flamingo Enterprises of South Florida,the official company name.A few of these were from chaps in the UK but I had to explain that even though I had one offer to pay for the shipping of the Flamingo tapes the overseas cost would be prohibitive.I had sent an old copy of the Am Fem Directory to Zweig in the Czech Republic but that alone came to 36 U.S. dollars for what was in size essentially the equivalent of 2 magazines combined.That as well as the Flamingo tapes along with the rest of my collection were all in the NTSC format and not in that of the European PAL.The diffference between the 2 is that they both transmit different frames per second and both use different power frequencies.Even if I did ship tapes over to the UK or Europe the recipient of the tapes would have had to have a working multi region VCR.
Flamingo does have a clips store on Clips4sale.Com called Wrestling All Real By Flamingo where they have quite a big selection of their videos in case anyone would be interested.
I thank all who expressed their interest and apologize to anyone who were disappointed.