Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.

Old 23-Apr-24, 16:40
Points: 551, Level: 8 Points: 551, Level: 8 Points: 551, Level: 8
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%

Default Times you were dominated?

First time it ever happened and I'm not sure why she did it, but me and my cousin was Messing about in the garden. I fell over, not sure if I knocked myself out! But when I came too, there she was sat on me.

I remember fighting her of ,screaming for help, and she kept telling me too shhhh, stop moving, shut up. After 5 min she got up, I just remember falling over on purpose, too see if she would do it again...but sadly never happened...

Second time, another cousin we use too role play batman returns mistletoe scene lol, I'm not sure if it counts as dominating.. But one day I wasn't in the mood, and she was begging to sit on me, I kept saying no, may of went on for a good 5 min until I gave up, she came along sat on my chest Knees on my arms. Like catwoman did too batman.

Third time 10 years later same girl, we decided to replay what we did years back, there she was in jeans in the schoolgirlpin,
And I hear footsteps! I keep telling her to get up because someone coming, she woudlnt budge.

I did this on 2 more occasions panicking, and she just sat there telling me your hearing things? I just remember enjoying the struggle.

Last but not least, my girlfriend, use too pin me.down all the time too tickle, but this time she sat on me schoolgirl pin, and said until you say give up I won't move. I started laughing , and went on for a good 50 min. Then she got up, obviously if I wanted too could of escaped.

Couple.short story's there, that happened to me.years back,
Anyone else have any being pinned down dominated story's?
The Following User Says Thank You to Sgpin84 For This Useful Post: