Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > The Pioneers

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Warrior Amazon vs Duncan (bondage wrestling).
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-253.

Old 24-Apr-24, 00:21
Points: 5,624, Level: 31 Points: 5,624, Level: 31 Points: 5,624, Level: 31
Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Helen von Mott

I'm also a pro wrestling fan, so I'm pretty much know when something is rehearsed? This was one of the very few fights that I though was totally unscripted . Maybe it was a work, but Helen appeared to lose her cool from Tanya's roughhousing ��.
Old 24-Apr-24, 10:39
Points: 6,950, Level: 35 Points: 6,950, Level: 35 Points: 6,950, Level: 35
Activity: 18.4% Activity: 18.4% Activity: 18.4%
Last Achievements

Right or wrong? Helen von Mott never dared to wrestle topless. That is the reason, why a bout against an European luminary never took place (during the WWC 2001)???
Old 24-Apr-24, 10:56
Points: 4,706, Level: 29 Points: 4,706, Level: 29 Points: 4,706, Level: 29
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Certainly by the time Helen started racking up those bjj belts. Eventually only those gals who were also serious bjj'ers could challenge her, like Josephine, Dominique Danger and Stacey Jett...maybe Redd also, I don't remember if they ever grappled each other.
Helen and Josephine trained together and were both members of Virago (Viragro?) - not sure how it was spelled, but they wrestled a lot.

Helen never said she won, but I'm sure she did because knowing Helen, if she'd have lost, she'd have said as much. She had a lot of respect for Josephine. She said Josephine was "feral" - which she said as a complement. Another lady who I talked to said Helen was the best at Viragro and Josephine was 2nd. (drawing a blank on her name, but this was a tempest lady who I wrestled twice).

When Ziggy visited Viragro, she wrestled Josephine, but not Helen, which makes sense, they were in the same weight class and helen and Ziggy were not. I never bought the video, but based on the description, it was a long close match.

as for Jett, I don't know if Jett and Helen ever wrestled. I know that Shannon Logan was able to fight Jett to a tie. Jett said that Shannon was the most defensive wrestler she'd ever fought and Jett couldn't get a win, but that Shannon couldn't hurt her, so it ended in a draw. Helen beat Shannon, because Helen was that good, though she also had maybe 20-25 lbs on Shannon at the time. The extra weight is an advantage and it wasn't an easy win.

So, I think by comparison, Helen would have beaten Jett.

Malory Sinn also beat Jett (Jett said as much in a post, I remember reading that), so Malory vs Helen might have been a fun contest, but that never happened.

My guess is that Helen beats Redd due to her weight advantage, but it's only a guess. No clue regarding Dominique.
Old 24-Apr-24, 13:06
Points: 5,703, Level: 32 Points: 5,703, Level: 32 Points: 5,703, Level: 32
Activity: 15.8% Activity: 15.8% Activity: 15.8%
Last Achievements

It's Virago
The Following User Says Thank You to Seeking a dom For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Apr-24, 13:13
Points: 13,814, Level: 51 Points: 13,814, Level: 51 Points: 13,814, Level: 51
Activity: 31.6% Activity: 31.6% Activity: 31.6%
Last Achievements

Jett and Hellen wrestled at the wrestling convention in - 2001 , I think
It was the one that got raided by the cops and closed down - what a joke .

Anyway if I remember correctly It was a very close match and I think Hellen won 1 submission to 0
The Following User Says Thank You to AKgrappler For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Apr-24, 20:55
Points: 98,379, Level: 100 Points: 98,379, Level: 100 Points: 98,379, Level: 100
Activity: 57.9% Activity: 57.9% Activity: 57.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,175 Times in 4,094 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKgrappler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Jett and Hellen wrestled at the wrestling convention in - 2001 , I think
It was the one that got raided by the cops and closed down - what a joke .

Anyway if I remember correctly It was a very close match and I think Hellen won 1 submission to 0
Yes indeed, Jackpin posted some pics to his facebook group.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Helen later remarked that Jett was the better athlete and if she had more experience might have won.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Apr-24, 12:11
Points: 437, Level: 7 Points: 437, Level: 7 Points: 437, Level: 7
Activity: 52.6% Activity: 52.6% Activity: 52.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerWrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Helen and Josephine trained together and were both members of Virago (Viragro?) - not sure how it was spelled, but they wrestled a lot.

Helen never said she won, but I'm sure she did because knowing Helen, if she'd have lost, she'd have said as much. She had a lot of respect for Josephine. She said Josephine was "feral" - which she said as a complement. Another lady who I talked to said Helen was the best at Viragro and Josephine was 2nd. (drawing a blank on her name, but this was a tempest lady who I wrestled twice).

When Ziggy visited Viragro, she wrestled Josephine, but not Helen, which makes sense, they were in the same weight class and helen and Ziggy were not. I never bought the video, but based on the description, it was a long close match.

as for Jett, I don't know if Jett and Helen ever wrestled. I know that Shannon Logan was able to fight Jett to a tie. Jett said that Shannon was the most defensive wrestler she'd ever fought and Jett couldn't get a win, but that Shannon couldn't hurt her, so it ended in a draw. Helen beat Shannon, because Helen was that good, though she also had maybe 20-25 lbs on Shannon at the time. The extra weight is an advantage and it wasn't an easy win.

So, I think by comparison, Helen would have beaten Jett.

Malory Sinn also beat Jett (Jett said as much in a post, I remember reading that), so Malory vs Helen might have been a fun contest, but that never happened.

My guess is that Helen beats Redd due to her weight advantage, but it's only a guess. No clue regarding Dominique.
Josephine was a dominatrix and very very good (maybe too good). She indeed wiped the floor with Helen the first time they met (seen the video and somewhere on vk maybe) as did Raquel. A rematch taped with Josephine Helen won a hard fought match 2-1.

The Ziggy Josephine match was 45 odd minutes and Josephine won a close hard match.

The issue I had and was a huge fan of Ziggy (and very much respected Josephine) is that their videos are not at all sexually charged in nature. Face it, you are either turned on or not and they who I both found attractive, my body types, but their wrestling did not turn me on.

Redd was very good too (saw only a few matches). They are at the very top along with Jett, Raquel & Mayra.

While I may only have seen one video, Zee the Pitbull may have been truly the best.

Last edited by wrestlingfems; 25-Apr-24 at 21:19.
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestlingfems For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Apr-24, 12:44
Points: 11,835, Level: 47 Points: 11,835, Level: 47 Points: 11,835, Level: 47
Activity: 65.8% Activity: 65.8% Activity: 65.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,051 Times in 643 Posts

Lets all hope that Helen Von Mott is holding up well after all these years.
Any updates on her?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post: