Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > The Pioneers

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.

Old 14-Feb-23, 23:35
Points: 5,624, Level: 31 Points: 5,624, Level: 31 Points: 5,624, Level: 31
Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Helen von Mott

You know, I've seen Beatrice Goffin, she's good, she beat Lee...wasnt easy, ...did a couple mixed mixed...but I've watched Helen Von Mott dominate men, women...much bigger men, much bigger women ...

I just think Helen would have been way too much woman for Beatrice . Too much woman for Lee too, I admit that ! Admittedly, I haven't seen much of Beatrice, because she's overseas. Maybe I need to see more of her against men and bigger opponents?

Last edited by LeePriceFan; 15-Feb-23 at 00:10.
Old 15-Feb-23, 04:04
Points: 98,379, Level: 100 Points: 98,379, Level: 100 Points: 98,379, Level: 100
Activity: 57.9% Activity: 57.9% Activity: 57.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,177 Times in 4,095 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeePriceFan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I just think Helen would have been way too much woman for Beatrice
Certainly by the time Helen started racking up those bjj belts. Eventually only those gals who were also serious bjj'ers could challenge her, like Josephine, Dominique Danger and Stacey Jett...maybe Redd also, I don't remember if they ever grappled each other.
The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Feb-23, 20:06
Points: 11,903, Level: 47 Points: 11,903, Level: 47 Points: 11,903, Level: 47
Activity: 84.2% Activity: 84.2% Activity: 84.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,064 Times in 650 Posts

She recently posted a short of herself on You Tube saying that she lives in a bus.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Feb-23, 20:55
Points: 7,470, Level: 37 Points: 7,470, Level: 37 Points: 7,470, Level: 37
Activity: 52.6% Activity: 52.6% Activity: 52.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,672 Times in 610 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She recently posted a short of herself on You Tube saying that she lives in a bus.
Do you have a link to that short by any chance?
The Following User Says Thank You to Gatsby87 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-23, 11:45
Points: 46,197, Level: 94 Points: 46,197, Level: 94 Points: 46,197, Level: 94
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 10,011 Times in 457 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeePriceFan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You know, I've seen Beatrice Goffin, she's good, she beat Lee...wasnt easy, ...did a couple mixed mixed...but I've watched Helen Von Mott dominate men, women...much bigger men, much bigger women ...

I just think Helen would have been way too much woman for Beatrice . Too much woman for Lee too, I admit that ! Admittedly, I haven't seen much of Beatrice, because she's overseas. Maybe I need to see more of her against men and bigger opponents?
I wonder if the size difference would've strongly tilted in Helen's favor. Helen was around 5'8 and 155 lbs (though he weight shifted a lot) while Beatrice was 5'3 and 132 lbs. I think it would be a great fight but Helen would score more submissions.
Old 16-Feb-23, 13:27
Points: 11,903, Level: 47 Points: 11,903, Level: 47 Points: 11,903, Level: 47
Activity: 84.2% Activity: 84.2% Activity: 84.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,064 Times in 650 Posts

Go to You Tube and type in:Jessi Taran July 31,2022.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Mar-23, 18:51
Points: 1,874, Level: 17 Points: 1,874, Level: 17 Points: 1,874, Level: 17
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I saw that a few months ago. She looked and sounded really out of it and depressed. Itís sad to think she was kind of a ďstarĒ to us and she is now homeless and struggling. Really sad to see, and I pray she can get back on her feet. It seems like these ladies never ended up making much money, despite the number of videos they sold back in the day.

Quote:

Iíll never forget when Helen made the much bigger Christine Fetzer cry. She wasnít even trying hard either. She definitely had ultimate technique like Ziggy, and was able to take down much bigger opponents.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 80sports For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Mar-23, 19:05
Points: 6,950, Level: 35 Points: 6,950, Level: 35 Points: 6,950, Level: 35
Activity: 18.4% Activity: 18.4% Activity: 18.4%
Last Achievements

You can`t compare Christine Fetzer to Ms Goffin. Goffin`s stamina, power, wrestling skills, pain tolerance and her litheness are second to none. Fetzer (BB) was more or less amusement. Goffin was pure athleticism.
Goffin in her prime would have destroyed HvM.
The Following User Says Thank You to carlos11 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Mar-23, 19:46
Banned
Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32
Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos11 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You can`t compare Christine Fetzer to Ms Goffin. Goffin`s stamina, power, wrestling skills, pain tolerance and her litheness are second to none. Fetzer (BB) was more or less amusement. Goffin was pure athleticism.
Goffin in her prime would have destroyed HvM.
Just stop it. As much a fan as I was of Beatrice, it wouldn't be close.

Once she became proficient at BJJ she was pretty much Unstoppable. Beatrice would not have still had a chance. What was interesting was before BJJ she was just good but once she learned it was a whole different game.

What made Beatrice unique was when she did videos, she was one of a kind wrt her determination and just how she wore her emotions on her sleeve wrestling.

Too bad she never released a true catalogue of her matches and descriptions.

Last edited by fvsfforever; 07-Mar-23 at 21:00.
The Following User Says Thank You to fvsfforever For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Mar-23, 20:16
Points: 7,470, Level: 37 Points: 7,470, Level: 37 Points: 7,470, Level: 37
Activity: 52.6% Activity: 52.6% Activity: 52.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,672 Times in 610 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80sports [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I saw that a few months ago. She looked and sounded really out of it and depressed. Itís sad to think she was kind of a ďstarĒ to us and she is now homeless and struggling. Really sad to see, and I pray she can get back on her feet. It seems like these ladies never ended up making much money, despite the number of videos they sold back in the day.

Iíll never forget when Helen made the much bigger Christine Fetzer cry. She wasnít even trying hard either. She definitely had ultimate technique like Ziggy, and was able to take down much bigger opponents.
I still find is kind of surreal to see where Helen is now compared to her heyday. She was one of the first fetish wrestlers I was exposed to growing up, and I watched many clips from her and Virago Wrestling. She was also a pioneer in the sense that she incorporated high-level sport grappling into a fetish environment. I think before that, almost no fetish wrestlers had any formal martial arts training (and while most today are self-taught, there are more actual BJJ, Judo and the like athletes than there were in the 90s and early to mid aughts. I don't know whether her current living environment was something that was more of a voluntary desire to "live off the grid," or not, but I find it pretty sad and I hope she's doing ok, or as best as possible given the conditions.

You mention how she is such a star to us, but it puts into perspective just how small of an audience we are compared to the rest of the world. You poll a random 1000 people if they know who she is, and I would not be surprised if nobody knew who she was, or at most if only 1 or 2 people did. I also have an attraction toward muscular women, and while I can name ladies like Brandi Mae Akers, Rapture, Britt Miller and Dominique Danger, again, if I poll a random 1000 people, there would probably be nobody who knows who they are.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gatsby87 For This Useful Post: