Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.

Old 25-Sep-23, 18:31
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,536 Times in 660 Posts
Default Re: Your Most Humiliating Tapout Submission

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nobody realizes your coffee actually costs .02 and they keep 2.98 every time, they're very shifty. Secret millionaires all of 'em.
Lucky for me .. When I used to have to ask Carri for lifts in her old X5, she'd grapevine me the whole way there .. Unbelievably dangerous, as there was no Active Stop & Go in that model, so I'd have to be very relaxed in case she needed to emergency brake.
Old 25-Sep-23, 22:05
Points: 4,650, Level: 28 Points: 4,650, Level: 28 Points: 4,650, Level: 28
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I tried to describe this hold before, without much success, but I'll try again.
A former girlfriend named Laura put me in this hold when we were seeing each other in the D.C. area. I was on my back, having just been let out of another hold, exhausted, trying to catch my breath. My arms were over my head.
As an aside, she could wear me out easily, then toy with me. She would make me struggle in inescapable holds, just to find a slightly less painful position, or limit my breathing. "My Irish rag doll," she called me.
She positioned herself on top of me in a "69." When she dropped onto my chest and brought her legs together in a reverse-scissor, my head popped up first, and then my arms. My face was against her crotch (black panties), my arms locked behind my head, all captured in her big thighs.
She then pushed my shorts down, and pulled my ankles up and crossed them, holding onto the outside ankle with one hand, locking them. My legs were open. She had a free hand and her mouth to tease me, and I couldn't move a muscle. My arms could flail a bit from the elbows, but that was it. I couldn't hear anything, but I could "feel" her talking. The only thingI could see was her ass. I could not speak.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to walrus21 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-23, 08:47
Points: 5,991, Level: 32 Points: 5,991, Level: 32 Points: 5,991, Level: 32
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Futuristics [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Tell that to my bank manager .. I'm still paying for Carri's X7 ($1,600/month), my wife's 530i ($1,200/month), my daughter's 1 series ($900/month), and my other daughter's 2 series active tourer ($1000/month).

They've let me have a 4 series, which I bought outright using tips I made from my job as a barista .. Carri threatened to peg me over the bonnet if I ever stop working .. SHE IS SERIOUS .. One time she pressed me up against the M series replacement grille on her X5 and lactated into my mouth .. Who'd make all that up?
A f*cking lunatic.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gwltabb For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-23, 09:16
Points: 10,781, Level: 44 Points: 10,781, Level: 44 Points: 10,781, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,148 Times in 183 Posts

Female karate instructor here. I was challenged by a 19 year old girl who recently taken up wrestling. I accepted the fight and decided to fight here in a bikini. Thinking I’d make quick work of her. Once she got me on the ground I was pretty much helpless. She was bigger and stronger and my entire class watched as I struggled to get free. She sat on me in a school girl pin then worked her way around to a rear naked choke. All the while I was hoping the bikini was staying on. I finally had to tap. Quite humiliating. To be beat up while I was half naked in front of my class.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-23, 13:20
Points: 4,777, Level: 29 Points: 4,777, Level: 29 Points: 4,777, Level: 29
Activity: 99.1% Activity: 99.1% Activity: 99.1%

When I was in high-school, I was a bit of a nerd. One day, in gym class, a lady challenged me to a wrestling match. We had a big gym, because our school was in the same building as a YMCA and we had access to the YMCA gym. Wrestling mats were already tapped down in one part of the gym that time of year. SOmetimes they took them up, but in this room, they often left them tapped to the ground.

So, I'm a kid. I might have been 18. It was senior year, I'm honestly not sure, but looking back, I was a kid and I was hooked. I totally wanted to wrestle with this girl. She was about 5'8, maybe 140 lbs, blond and pretty. I was maybe 5'9 and back then I was skinny, about 150 maybe 155. She ran track and she did yoga, which I didn't know built strength back then. I was on the swim team and soccor team, so I liked my chances.

Still, I was a bit taken aback, but very eager.

"When?

"How about right now?

"Where, here?

"Are you afraid?

"No, I'd love to wrestle you, but I wouldn't want to embarass you" - I was trying to look cocky.

"Well if you don't want to?" she said

"No, I want to" - any attempt at sounding cool was out the window. I knew I sounded like I was begging at that point.

She picked up her phone. Most people didn't have a phone back then, and those that did, didn't usually bring them to gym class, but she picked up her phone

"Give me a sec, I got a text" and she moved her fingers on her phone for a few seconds, then she looked at me, like a cat looking at a canary and said "lets go hotshot", and she grabbed my hand and walked me to the mats.

The way she said it, and her grabbing my hand, I got hard - in gym shorts, and I was walking. It wasn't something I could hide. I noticed that people started to gather, and she handed her phone to another girl, not as pretty, a little smaller, but still pretty. I'd asked this one to go on a date with me and she looked at me like I a piece of garbage. She didn't even answer, she just turned away.

That lady, the one I'd asked out, smiled as the blond handed her her phone. The blond's name was Jen.

I got on my knees to start the wrestle, but she asked me to stand up, which I did, and we approached, locked hands, then she spun and got me in a headlock. It hurt. She was going full strength, and I couldn't get out. She held me like that for, what I was told was about a minute, but it felt a lot longer.

"Can't get out? she asked.

"No", I said, out of breath. You win.

"Oh, we're not done yet.

She lept into the air, and pivoted, smashing my face into the mat. I turned, so my nose didn't hit, the side of my face did, but her arm was below my jaw and my jaw went numb, and her shoulder landed on my back, cranking my neck. It hurt, and I was momentarily stunned. I was grateful that she got off me, but as I began to get my senses again, I saw that over 100 people had gathered round. Almost half the school, and what seemed like the entire 12th grade.

Jen walked up to me and whispered in my ear. "I just wanted to show you I could win. I'll let you win the next fall".

I stood up. My head was still spinninig a little. She said "come at me, I want to show you something.

I took a half step, she grabbed my arm and did a perfect judo throw. I was back on my back, and I was starting to get mad, with everyone watching.

I stood up again, holding my arms back so she couldn't grab them, came at her, a bit more aggressively this time and she grabbed my neck, and did a spin throw. I spashed on the matt embarassingly once again.

This time I ran towards her - a mistake against a judoka. She used my motion against me and threw me on my back hard. Then she sat on top of me, in a school girl pin, I was exhausted and sore, and she held my arms down with her knees and one hand. With her other hand, she reached down and pulled down my pants, showing my penis - still hard. There was a loud round of laughter.

I tried to turn over, and was able to do so with some difficulty, but I didn't realize, I'd played into her hands. Once I was on my stomach, she wrapped her arm around my throat in a choke hold, then rolled me back over and got me in a tight body scissors.

For the next 2 minutes, she'd alternate between choking me and body scissoring me, and her legs were strong. Like, freakishly strong. Being a young man, at 18, my ribs were more flexible than they are today, but that just meant she could squeeze my organs harder. I hated being choked, especially since she'd hold it past the point where I wanted to breath. I liked the body scissor, though it also hurt, but it only made me harder. I was actually starting to fear that I might cum in front of the entire class, because of her painful but, to me, very sexy, very tight body scissor. And while this was happening, she kept whispering in my ear "it's not over yet", which both filled me with fear, but kind of excited me too.

Then the worst happened. She reached down with her other hand. Wrapped it around my shaft and in about 2 seconds I came like a jackhammer.

She gave me one more squeeze with her legs, as hard as she could this time and I yelped and begged her to stop. And after a few seconds, after she let up with her squeeze, I said "I give up. You win.

And to my surprise, she let me go. I was still half naked, my pants down around my knees, when she rolled me on my back. I reached for my pants, but she moved my arms up and sat on my face.

Though my ears were partly muffled, I could hear everyone laughing again. I liked having her ass on my face, but it was hard to breath, and her pants stunk. She told me later that she hadn't washed her gym shorts all year, and this was April, so September to April, never been washed, and the smell, the stink, was potent.

When the air got too scarce I tried to push her off, but she was stronger than me, especially now that I was out of breath and tired and bruised from the match. Still, I kind of liked it, even with the embarrassment, with everyone seeing me, with my pants and undies down to my knees. I couldn't deny it. This girl was hot. This was a dream come true - except for the audience.

Then she started peeing. her ass was pressed against my face and urine was getting in my mouth, my nose, my eyes. I couldn't breath and this was actually torture. I seriously panicked. It was like being waterboarded, and though I've never been waterboarded, this was extremely uncomfortable, like drowning, in stink and pee.

She'd get up every few seconds, to let me cough and spit out some of the pee and try to grab a couple breaths. The stream was still flowing, falling on my face. Then she'd sit back down. Pee flowing in my nose again. Drowning, I was struggling and I tried screaming, and pushing her, but she was wet now. I couldn't get a good grip. I started tapping, and finally, I started crying. Sobbing. Not from the embarrassment, but from the discomfort. The embarrassing part came later.

It was only after she was sure I was sobbing that she got off me, she turned to her friend and said "did you get all that?

"I did"

Then jen turned me, bent down so her face was a foot from mine and she said in a quiet voice so only I could here. That's what you get for asking my best friend to the dance. She's my date. We're lovers. I hope I didn't hurt you too badly, but I had to send a message. Guys like you need to learn to respect lesbians and stop asking them to dances.

Her voice was soft, even almost kind. I was on my side, trying to catch my breath, and pull up my pants from the side with one hand, while I was still coughing up some pea that had gone deep into my throat and some into my lungs. It was maybe 5 minutes before I sat up and walked out of the gym, and 15 or 20 minutes before I began to feel normal again and breath easily and even then, the smell of her, and the taste of her pee was still with me. If she hasn't waterboarded me with her pee, I might have even enjoyed the beating. For now, I was just glad it was over and uneasy about how the entire class had been there watching.

Once outside, I sat on a bench in a nearby park and cried again for about 5 minutes, then I hurried home. I missed a test, and that hurt my final grade. Once home, I masturbated twice. It was both a terrible experience. Terribly embarrassing, but strangely hot. I
I've had a thing for bully lesbians and stinky gym shorts that's still with me to this day.

The worst part was, all the photos her friend took. Those kept being printed and taped up to the walls in the school. I must have taken down 1,000 printouts of her beating me up over the final 6 weeks of high school. Everybody knew. Everybody had access to the images. Fortunately, this was before YouTube, or it would have been worse, but my final 6 weeks of high school were pretty unpleasant. Jen was a teachers pet, and the teachers didn't seem to care what she did. I think some of the teachers were probably lesbians too. Nobody cared. Even the teachers snickered at me.

I couldn't help smiling at Jen when we passed in the a hall. She's give me the finger, or say things like "how did my urine taste" or "how did my gym shorts smellone-time infront of a crowd she said that she'd menstruated in those shorts, twice, and never washed them.

It would be an understatement to say that I was relieved when high school was over. I didn't attend graduation. The diploma was all I needed. I didn't go to the dance or the prom a few weeks later. I avoided all after-school activities.

But I went to college, with a thing for lesbians who beat up men. You don't have to guess how well that went over.

That girl, the pretty, athletic blond who did track, yoga and judo. Jen. She grew up to be Jennifer Lawrence. To this day she sends me a Christmas card, with a note asking if I want to wrestle. She says she has the same pair of shorts. Unwashed from over 20 years ago, that she sweats in sometimes, and returns to a baggie. She's offered to wear them when we wrestle, and then sell them to me for a million dollars.

She doesn't need the money, but I really want those shorts, so I've been putting in lots of overtime, and I'm tempted to have another match. I have her phone number, but I'm afraid to ask. She's promised to beat me up even worse this time. Maybe put me in the hospital, and, of course, put the video on YouTube.

That's my most humiliating submission. Does it count as a submission if the lady ignores your taps? I think it still does.

Even if I never see Jen again. If I never get up the nerve to call her and ask for a rematch, I saved the photos. She did too. She was kind enough to e-mail them to me, so I have the hard copies and computer files. Not high res by today's standards, but still a nice memory.

I love you Jennifer Lawrence. Should I call her? I'm afraid of what she might do to me. She told me that this time she's going to shove her 20 year old unwashed gym shorts in my mouth, then tape my mouth shut, and then, maybe break a few of my ribs. She seems nice to those who don't know her. To those that do, she's the meanest lesbianest, man hating bully I've ever met, and I love that about her. Last week I gave her the deed to my house as down payment for her gym shorts.

Last edited by FormerWrestler; 27-Sep-23 at 12:04. Reason: Fixed typos, spelling errors, etc.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FormerWrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-23, 17:52
Points: 3,968, Level: 26 Points: 3,968, Level: 26 Points: 3,968, Level: 26
Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerWrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When I was in high-school, I was a bit of a nerd. One day, in gym class, a lady challenged me to a wrestling match. We had a big gym, because our school was in the same building as a YMCA and we had access to the YMCA gym. Wrestling mats were already tapped down in one part of the gym that time of year. SOmetimes they took them up, but in this room, they often left them tapped to the ground.

So, I'm a kid. I might have been 18. It was senior year, I'm honestly not sure, but looking back, I was a kid and I was hooked. I totally wanted to wrestle with this girl. She was about 5'8, maybe 140 lbs, blond and pretty. I was maybe 5'9 and back then I was skinny, about 150 maybe 155. She ran track and she did yoga, which I didn't know built strength back then. I was on the swim team and soccor team, so I liked my chances.

Still, I was a bit taken aback, but very eager.

"When?

"How about right now?

"Where, here?

"Are you afraid?

"No, I'd love to wrestle you, but I wouldn't want to embarass you" - I was trying to look cocky.

"Well if you don't want to?" she said

"No, I want to" - any attempt at sounding cool was out the window. I knew I sounded like I was begging at that point.

She picked up her phone. Most people didn't have a phone back then, and those that did, didn't usually bring them to gym class, but she picked up her phone

"Give me a sec, I got a text" and she moved her fingers on her phone for a few seconds, then she looked at me, like a cat looking at a canary and said "lets go hotshot", and she grabbed my hand and walked me to the mats.

The way she said it, and her grabbing my hand, I got hard - in gym shorts, and I was walking. It wasn't something I could hide. I noticed that people started to gather, and she handed her phone to another girl, not as pretty, a little smaller, but still pretty. I'd asked this one to go on a date with me and she looked at me like I a piece of garbage. She didn't even answer, she just turned away.

That lady, the one I'd asked out, smiled as the blond handed her her phone. The blond's name was Jen.

I got on my knees to start the wrestle, but she asked me to stand up, which I did, and we approached, locked hands, then she spun and got me in a headlock. It hurt. She was going full strength, and I couldn't get out. She held me like that for, what I was told was about a minute, but it felt a lot longer.

"Can't get out? she asked.

"No", I said, out of breath. You win.

"Oh, we're not done yet.

She lept into the air, and pivoted, smashing my face into the mat. I turned, so my nose didn't hit, the side of my face did, but her arm was below my jaw and my jaw went numb, and her shoulder landed on my back, cranking my neck. It hurt, and I was momentarily stunned. I was grateful that she got off me, but as I began to get my senses again, I saw that over 100 people had gathered round. Almost half the school, and what seemed like the entire 12th grade.

Jen walked up to me and whispered in my ear. "I just wanted to show you I could win. I'll let you win the next fall".

I stood up. My head was still spinninig a little. She said "come at me, I want to show you something.

I took a half step, she grabbed my arm and did a perfect judo throw. I was back on my back, and I was starting to get mad, with everyone watching.

I stood up again, holding my arms back so she couldn't grab them, came at her, a bit more aggressively this time and she grabbed my neck, and did a spin throw. I spashed on the matt embarassingly once again.

This time I ran towards her - a mistake against a judoka. She used my motion against me and threw me on my back hard. Then she sat on top of me, in a school girl pin, I was exhausted and sore, and she held my arms down with her knees and one hand. With her other hand, she reached down and pulled down my pants, showing my penis - still hard. There was a loud round of laughter.

I tried to turn over, and was able to do so with some difficulty, but I didn't realize, I'd played into her hands. Once I was on my back, she wrapped her arm around my throat in a choke hold, roled me back over and got me in a body scissors.

For the next 2 minutes, she'd alternate between chokinig me and body scissoring me and her legs were strong. Being a young man, at 18, my ribs were more flexible than they are today, but that just meant she could squeeze my organs harder. I hated being choked, especially since she'd hold it past the point where I wanted to breath. I liked the body scissor, though it also hurt, but it only made me harder. I was actually starting to fear that I might cum, infront of the entire class, because of her painful but, to me, very sexy, very tight body scissor.

Then the worst happened. She reached down with her other hand. Wrapped it around my shaft and I came like a jackhammer.

She gave me one more squeeze, as hard as she could this time, and after a few seconds I said "I give up. You win, please stop.

And to my surprise, she let me go. I was still haf naked, my pants down around my knees, when she rolled me on my back. I reached for my pants, but she moved my arms up and sat on my face.

Though my ears were partly muffled, I could hear everyone laughing again. I liked having her ass on my face, but it was hard to breath, and her pants stunk. She told me later that she hadn't washed her gym shorts all year, and this was April, so September to April, never been washed, and the smell, the stink, was potent.

When the air got too scarce I tried to push her off, but she was stronger than me, especially now that I was out of breath and tired and bruised from the match. Still I kind of liked it, even with the embarassment, with everyone seeing me, with my pants and undies down to my knees. I couldnt' deny it. This girl was hot. This was a dream come true - except for the audience.

Then she started peeing. her ass was pressed against my face and urine was getting in my mouth, my nose, my eyes. I couldn't breath and this was actually torture. I seriously panicked. It was like being waterboarded, and though I've never been waterboarded, this was extreemly uncomfortable, like drowing, in stink and pee.

She'd get up every few seconds, to let me cough and spit out some of the pee and try to grab a couple breaths. The stream was still flowing, falling on my face. Then she'd sit back down. Pee flowing in my nose again. Drowning, I was struggling and I tried screaming, and pushing her, but she was wet now. I couldn't get a good grip. I started tapping, and finally, I started crying. Sobbing. Not from the embarassment, but from the discomfort. The embarassing part came later.

It was only after she was sure I was sobbing that she got off me, she turned to her friend and said "did you get all that?

"I did

Then jen turned me, bent down so her face was a foot from mine and she said in a quiet voice so only I could here. That's what you get for asking my best friend to the dance. She's my date. We're lovers. I hope I didn't hurt you too badly, but I had to send a message. Guys like you need to learn to respect lesbians.

Her voice was soft, even almost kind. I was on my side, trying to catch my breath, and pull up my pants from the side with one hand. If he hasn't waterboarded me with her pee, I might have even enjoyed the beating. For now, I was just glad it was over as my nasal cavity still felt full of liquid, maybe some in my lungs too, and I was trying to get my breathing back to normal, and I was filled with the smell of her pea and her stink.

It was about 3 minutes before I sat up. I was relieved to see that everyone had left. Had the room to myself, and I sat there, crying for about another 5 minutes, then I hurried to the locker room, showered, dressed and went home early. I missed a test, and that hurt my final grade. All that said, I got home, and masterbated twice. It was both terribe, and embarassing, and strangely hot. I deveped a thing for lesbians that remains to this day.

But the worst part was, all the photos her friend took. Those kept being printed and taped up to the walls in the school. I must have taken down 1,000 printouts of her beating me up over the final 6 weeks of highschool. Everybody knew. Everybody had access to the images. Fortunately, this was before youtube, or it would have been worse, but my final 6 weeks of high-school were pretty unpleasent.

I couldn't help smiling at her when we passed in the a hall. She's give me the finger, or say things like "how did my urine taste" or "how did my gym shorts smell" "one time infront of a crowd she said that she'd menstrated in thsoe shorts, twice, and never washed them.

It would be an understatement to say that I was relieved when high-school was over. I didn't attend graduation. The diploma was all I needed. I didn't go to the dance or the prom a few weeks later. I avoided all after-school activities.

But I went to college, with a thing for lesbians who beat up men. You don't have to guess how well that went over.

That girl, the pretty, athletic blond who did track, yoga and judo. Jen. She grew up to be Jennifer Lawrence. To this day she sends me a Christmas card, with a note asking if I want to wrestle. She says she has the same pair of shorts. Unwashed from over 20 years ago, that she sweats in sometimes, and returns to a baggie. She's offered to wear them when we wrestle, and then sell them to me for a million dollars.

She doesn't need the money, but I really want those shorts, so I've been putting in lots of overtime, and I'm tempted to have another match. I have her phone number, but I'm afraid to ask. She's promised to beat me up even worse this time. Maybe put me in the hospital, and, of course, put the video on YouTube.

That's my most humiliating submission. Does it count as a submission if the lady ignores your taps? I think it still does.

Even if I never see Jen again. If I never get up the nerve to call her and ask for a rematch, I saved the photos. She did too. She was kind enough to e-mail them to me, so I have the hard copies and computer files. Not high res by today's standards, but still a nice memory.

I love you Jennifer Lawrence. Should I call her? I'm afraid of what she might do to me. She told me that this time she's going to shove her 20 year old unwashed gym shorts in my mouth, then tape my mouth shut, and then, maybe break a few of my ribs. She seems nice to those who don't know her. To those that do, she's the meanest lesbianest, man hating bully I've ever met, and I love that about her. Last week I gave her the deed to my house as down payment for her gym shorts.
Can we see the photos ?
Old 26-Sep-23, 18:13
Points: 2,290, Level: 19 Points: 2,290, Level: 19 Points: 2,290, Level: 19
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKujo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Can we see the photos ?
That's impossible
Old 26-Sep-23, 19:10
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,536 Times in 660 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwltabb [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A f*cking lunatic.
Exactly it would be crazy to make up such a humiliating story with so many convincing details .. There was a CNN special about me after Sha'Carri Richardson broke the world record .. They interviewed me while I was tied to the back of her X5 after misbehaving.
Old 26-Sep-23, 19:37
Points: 3,968, Level: 26 Points: 3,968, Level: 26 Points: 3,968, Level: 26
Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeman20 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That's impossible
Exactly lol
Old 26-Sep-23, 20:31
Points: 4,777, Level: 29 Points: 4,777, Level: 29 Points: 4,777, Level: 29
Activity: 99.1% Activity: 99.1% Activity: 99.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKujo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Exactly lol
I kind of regret my little over the top story now. At the time of writing, I thought it would be funny but it ended up longer than planned and not in the theme of this thread, which is a kind of cool idea - sharing humiliation stories.