Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Warrior Amazon vs Duncan (bondage wrestling).
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-253.

Old 04-Dec-23, 22:28
Points: 6,856, Level: 35 Points: 6,856, Level: 35 Points: 6,856, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Best butt for facesitting?

Wow, what a great explanation and insight into your dominant facesit hold. Thanks so much for taking the time to respond.

When the guy eventually passes out from your facesit , does he wake up right away after you get off his face ? Or do you have to wait for a few seconds for him to go back?

Do you offer facesit KO’s in your sessions ? Your technique of giving him a quick breathe and then sitting back down longer I’ve always heard about but wasn’t sure if it worked . Since your likely heavier and stronger than your opponent and your use your thighs to trap his head , can the guy truly not push you off or turn his head to breathe ?
The Following User Says Thank You to chrisslanger For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Dec-23, 23:38
Points: 7,901, Level: 38 Points: 7,901, Level: 38 Points: 7,901, Level: 38
Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5%
Last Achievements

I have been face sat by all of the ladies that I have sessioned with, and being face sat by a beautiful woman, it hard to pick the best!
Old 05-Dec-23, 00:20
Points: 3,590, Level: 25 Points: 3,590, Level: 25 Points: 3,590, Level: 25
Activity: 21.1% Activity: 21.1% Activity: 21.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by anna-konda [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
this is a description how a real facesit should be. great feedback. thanks! yes i make sure it is a deathtrip but i got the ticket back to life for you guys so it is not a one way road! haha first i do it like i would kill you in a facesit and it feels great to take it to the special point. i mean to ease up not too soon but not to late! all the time the victim shouldnt have the smallest chance to escape -from the moment when he enter the room he is lost!

LOL Deathtrap is a good way to describe getting facesat by you... more so in a full competitive match.. yes Anna could have killed me if she wanted too...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musclehead720 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-23, 14:09
Points: 6,856, Level: 35 Points: 6,856, Level: 35 Points: 6,856, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by musclehead720 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
LOL Deathtrap is a good way to describe getting facesat by you... more so in a full competitive match.. yes Anna could have killed me if she wanted too...
How close were you to passing out under Anna Konda from her lethal facesit? Were you legit scared and couldn’t honestly get out?

I feel like if I was truly panic and needed air , I could adjust my head or arms to get a breathe space . Is that not possible with her on top ?
Old 05-Dec-23, 20:52
Points: 3,590, Level: 25 Points: 3,590, Level: 25 Points: 3,590, Level: 25
Activity: 21.1% Activity: 21.1% Activity: 21.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisslanger [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How close were you to passing out under Anna Konda from her lethal facesit? Were you legit scared and couldn’t honestly get out?

I feel like if I was truly panic and needed air , I could adjust my head or arms to get a breathe space . Is that not possible with her on top ?
Luckly, we went for pins put before the match started Anna told me she would pin for a 10 count in a facesit pin and was able to do just that despite my 100 % effort to have that not happen.
The Following User Says Thank You to musclehead720 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Dec-23, 21:15
Producer
Points: 8,127, Level: 38 Points: 8,127, Level: 38 Points: 8,127, Level: 38
Activity: 26.3% Activity: 26.3% Activity: 26.3%
Last Achievements

Female Supremacy Re: Best butt for facesitting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisslanger [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow, what a great explanation and insight into your dominant facesit hold. Thanks so much for taking the time to respond.

When the guy eventually passes out from your facesit , does he wake up right away after you get off his face ? Or do you have to wait for a few seconds for him to go back?

Do you offer facesit KO’s in your sessions ? Your technique of giving him a quick breathe and then sitting back down longer I’ve always heard about but wasn’t sure if it worked . Since your likely heavier and stronger than your opponent and your use your thighs to trap his head , can the guy truly not push you off or turn his head to breathe ?
yes i do facesit knockouts. it is more risky than headscissor reverse knockouts in the 69 position. in the 69 position it is like a facesit and legscissor combo- he also can not breath. his head between my legs, his face in my cunt. so i can play if it is more suffocation or more reducing the bloodflow by leg pressure. this last thing is a sleeper. it is not so cruel like a suffocation and not so risky. in a facesit mostly he is not out before he is really suffocated! my weight makes him almost knockout. dizzy. but he is not completly gone in the moment when i suffocate him. this must be really terrible for the victim. be careful what you wish for! it is also not so clear that the victim wake up alone after a real smother! after scissorhold or choke they always woke up alone in round about 10 seconds after i released them. but after a real somther -no matter if HOM or Titsmother or Facesit it happend i must take them back. no pulse short time. i wouldnt do that but i done it first time accidently. he was gone quick and i took him back with slaps, mouth to mouth and chest compression so i had experience and so it was not such a scary thing anymore but a woman who accidently killed someone in a session can not do sessions anymore so it absolutely makes no sense to go too far! i mean i would´nt sit on a victims face for minutes if i feel nothing under me anymore. no twitching or other signs! noone ever had a chance to breath under me no matter if i do HOM when i sit on chest and arms, or if i do a facesit. in facesits all his struggle press him deeper and deeper inside! only by titsmother is a little chance to get a little bit air but the struggle for it is so hard that it is not enough to avoid the knockout!
i want to avoid permanent damage or more in a regular session!
i only describe here physically facts and own experience! it is a public forum, everyone can read so i got to respect the limits here. so dont ask me for more details here.
-this general matter how far i should go is not easy for women like me. because if i care too much for you guys in a session and ease up to soon -i read reviews like "not so strong as she make it looking...!" but if i ease up too late i am in real trouble! that´s the problem if we talk about such things and i have to deal with it somehow! aslong i had my own studio the best clinic for accident surgery was my direct neighbor. this was helpful. but now???!
for me sessions means not wrestling for getting paid. sessions mean for me to convince men into the raw power of superior women! so this matter -how far can i go- is more important for me than for many other female wrestlers.
so best way to deal with it is. i first do it in a way that from the moment on when i sit safe on you i count to ten and then i let you breath. i bet after it you will not ask anymore for a real knockout that way. it was like that in 99% of all cases! if you still want your facesit knockout then -after all these explanations and after the experience itself, if this way of facesit breathplay will not be enough for you. you will get the knockout.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to anna-konda For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Apr-24, 02:48
Points: 1,942, Level: 17 Points: 1,942, Level: 17 Points: 1,942, Level: 17
Activity: 15.8% Activity: 15.8% Activity: 15.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyDLV [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My top 3 that I’ve had the pleasure of experiencing
Jennifer Thomas
KK Qing
Maria Manic
Jennifer Thomas no doubt

Tags
facesitting