Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.

Old 22-Dec-23, 20:00
Points: 1,179, Level: 13 Points: 1,179, Level: 13 Points: 1,179, Level: 13
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%

Default SSBBW Erika review

As I mentioned in another thread I had a competitive wrestling session a while back with SSBBW Erika who i found on Twitter. The set up went fine, and we meet in my hotel room which was suite, so we had room to wrestling and I had mats, I am 6'2" 270 lbs. and workout regularly, have some wrestling under my belt(by no means am I a gold medalist).

Erika is about 500 lbs. with average mobility (so good for a person of her size). I was more athletic and faster but as I found out not too fast for her. Even though I was able to get the drop on her beyond that I could do nothing to move her.. and she just grabbed me, easily powered out of my holds and then just pressed me down to the mat with a combo on mainly weight and some strength and gave me a mini splash to stun me then got my arms immobilized under her and the laid across me chest(side mount) and easily counted to not just 3 but to 10.

She asked me to get a dozen donuts for a challenge , i did so but was a little confused until our third match, she put a donut under her shoulder strap of her sports top and said she would pin me until she had eaten the whole donut, needless to say a minute after we started the match she had eaten whole donut despite my 100 % effort stop her, every match she gave me further handicaps like telling me how and for how long she would pin me before the start of each match..

Needless to say, whatever she said before the start of each match was how it ended, completely dominated me.. and was sore for almost a week after that.

oh here is her Twitter profile: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by Strongman917; 23-Dec-23 at 23:27. Reason: grammer
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strongman917 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Dec-23, 22:53
Points: 334, Level: 6 Points: 334, Level: 6 Points: 334, Level: 6
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: SSBBW Erika review

Excellent, thanks for the review. Sounds like a hot session. I would definitely inquire if I were closer to CA, but alas
The Following User Says Thank You to squashingsub For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Dec-23, 01:06
Points: 1,179, Level: 13 Points: 1,179, Level: 13 Points: 1,179, Level: 13
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%

Default Re: SSBBW Erika review

Quote:
Originally Posted by squashingsub [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Excellent, thanks for the review. Sounds like a hot session. I would definitely inquire if I were closer to CA, but alas

Well, if do go there, she is worth the trip. I went at her full bore and she handled me like I was a child...it was near to completely effortless squashing for her

Last edited by Strongman917; 23-Dec-23 at 02:20.